Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:51 pm

Post by The Central Scrutinizer »

Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote, Vote: The Central Scrutinizer
for paralyzingly bad logic. Why are we running Diablo (may He live forever) up the flagpole, please?
Point it out for me, please.
"You might very well think that; I couldn't
possibly
comment."
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

ASWEIOJFewajifonwoufe

Why?

Why?

Why?

No.

Stop bandwagoning C_D.

Vote: DragonsofSummer
post 105 sets me off. I don't think it's sincere.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by DragonsofSummer »

Save The Dragons wrote:ASWEIOJFewajifonwoufe

Why?

Why?

Why?

No.

Stop bandwagoning C_D.

Vote: DragonsofSummer
post 105 sets me off. I don't think it's sincere.
What about it makes you think it isn't sincere? I do mean everything I said in that statement, but I'm curious what makes you think I didn't.
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Tyler Durden
Zindaras
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Zindaras
Mr(s) Popularity
Mr(s) Popularity

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:29 pm

Post by Zindaras »

Official Voting Update
:

chaotic_diablo
: 5 (livingod, The Central Scrutinizer, Cogito Ergo Sum, TheJiveMachine, KaleiÐoscøpe)
DragonsofSummer
: 1 (Save the Dragons)
Frustian
: 1 (remussaidow)
livingod
: 1 (chaotic_diablo)
Pata
: 1 (DragonsofSummer)
The Central Scrutinizer
: 1 (Mr. Flay)

Not Voting
: 2 (Pata, Frustian)

With 12 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
Last edited by Zindaras on Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Finished: 159 (120 Town, 33 Mafia, 5 Other, 1 Cult, 4 Cultivated)
68 Wins, 71 Losses
Town: 52 Wins, 54 Losses (2 Wins as Cult)
Mafia: 13 Wins, 15 Losses (1 Win as Cult)
Other: 3 Wins, 1 Loss (1 Win as Cult)
Cult: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
Cultivated: 4 Wins, 0 Losses
59 Survived, 31 Lynched, 60 Killed
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:19 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

The Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Mr. Flay wrote:
Unvote, Vote: The Central Scrutinizer
for paralyzingly bad logic. Why are we running Diablo (may He live forever) up the flagpole, please?
Point it out for me, please.
Let's see:
Page two and no lynch yet? What are you guys, cautious or something?
Cool, so there's one confirmed town.

I don't like the C_D wagon.

unvote, vote: the central scrutinizer
remussaidow wrote:oh, I meant to pose that as a question- were you joking, scrutinizer, or were you actually advocating a page 2 lynch? If yes, how do you feel about the thread progressing to page three without a lynch?
I feel terrible about it. Discussion is bad for the town.
vote: chaotic_diablo
I'm keeping my vote on C_D because it's what Fritzler would do. That way, if I'm wrong, I can blame Fritzler.
I'm warning you guys already, if this C_D bandwagon goes too far, I'm hopping off... it's way, way too early to be considering a lynch today.
Lobbying for a speedlynch, declaring someone to be confirmed town, self-voting, arguing against discussion, voting for someone you don't think is scum, appeal to authority, and threatening to jump off that vote if it actually goes anywhere - shall I go on? And that's nearly 100% of your posts, except for the ones where you try to deflect criticism by saying "it's my posting style". If it is, it's a scummy one, and I advise you to change it. I'd vote for Fritzler or IS for the same crap too.
Retired as of October 2014.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:38 am

My first posts were to generate discussion. I despise lackadaisical games. They make scum harder to track. My last post was my most serious. I'm voting C_D because no one else is worth voting for at the moment. That being said, there needs to be far more discussion before we even
consider
a lynch. Therefore, should someone put C_D at -1, I'm off the wagon. Pretty simple, really. I certainly don't see any bad logic.
possibly
comment."
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:17 am

Post by livingod »

[quote="Zindaras"]
chaotic_diablo
: 4 (livingod, The Central Scrutinizer, Cogito Ergo Sum, TheJiveMachine, KaleiÐoscøpe)[/quote]

I believe that's 5.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:21 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
TheJiveMachine wrote:D) Proven by who? You?
This statement really bothers me. It almost seems to me like even if C_D has proven his point, which I like his evidence more than yours right now, you won't care specifically because it is him.
FoS:TheJiveMachine
Doesn't seem very town oriented to me.
it seems like there's many things that could be discussed, yet you pick this one thing and go after it like pitbull. Then you fos, to make it look not so serious. I am quite suspicious of certian FOSs. Scum can be like, "look, I was suspicious of this person back on d1."

Although the major thing is that you failed to unvote your random vote to FOS someone. Why would you find your random vote more useful than a vote on someone who doesn't seem very town oriented.

Oh! I get it! Are you guys scumbuddies?

I found scum for you people. Please get off your "diablo is diablo because his name is diablo" wagon.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:52 am

Save The Dragons wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:
This statement really bothers me. It almost seems to me like even if C_D has proven his point, which I like his evidence more than yours right now, you won't care specifically because it is him.
it seems like there's many things that could be discussed, yet you pick this one thing and go after it like pitbull. Then you fos, to make it look not so serious. I am quite suspicious of certian FOSs. Scum can be like, "look, I was suspicious of this person back on d1."

Although the major thing is that you failed to unvote your random vote to FOS someone. Why would you find your random vote more useful than a vote on someone who doesn't seem very town oriented.

I found scum for you people. Please get off your "diablo is diablo because his name is diablo" wagon.
I only put an FoS on him at that point because I was wanting TheJiveMachine to respond with his reasons for what he said, but he has not and now that you bring it up again. I will go ahead and
Unvote, Vote:TheJiveMachine
you may be right that I was stupid to just leave my vote on my random vote, but I wasn't really thinking about it at the time of the post. Thank you for bringing it back to my attention. I do understand your vote on me, and can accept that what I did looks scummy, but it was not intended that way.
-Tyler Durden
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:31 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

Wasn't intended to look scummy? Would have never guessed :p

Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
The Central Scrutinizer
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
The Central Scrutinizer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:48 am

Save The Dragons wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:

Looks like a worthy wagon to me.
unvote, vote: Dragonsofsummer
possibly
comment."
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:00 am

TheJiveMachine wrote:Wasn't intended to look scummy? Would have never guessed :p

Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and
saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
You will have to notice that I didn't say he had proved his point. My point was that I liked Chaotic Diablo's evidence more at that point, and that the way you said it seemed like you wouldn't care if he had proved it. That looked extremely scummy to me.
-Tyler Durden
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:02 am

Post by remussaidow »

I have to agree with DoS, C_D is claiming he proved his point when it doesn't seem like anyone agrees with him.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
TheJiveMachine
TheJiveMachine
Goon
TheJiveMachine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:37 am

Post by TheJiveMachine »

DragonsofSummer wrote:
TheJiveMachine wrote:Wasn't intended to look scummy? Would have never guessed :p

Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and
saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
You will have to notice that I didn't say he had proved his point. My point was that I liked Chaotic Diablo's evidence more at that point, and that the way you said it seemed like you wouldn't care if he had proved it. That looked extremely scummy to me.

If he had proved it, I would have conceded that he was right. But from my point of view, he didn't come close. I wasn't saying it wouldn't have mattered if he did prove it, I was saying it was incredibly arrogant of him to say he proved a point when he was apparently the only person who thought so.
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:41 am

TheJiveMachine wrote:
DragonsofSummer wrote:

If he had proved it, I would have conceded that he was right. But from my point of view, he didn't come close. I wasn't saying it wouldn't have mattered if he did prove it, I was saying it was incredibly arrogant of him to say he proved a point when he was apparently the only person who thought so.
Alright, it was just that since you worded it [quote="TheJiveMachine"Proven by who? You?[/quote] It seemed like you didn't care whether he had actually proven the point or not. (Which you are right he didn't).
-Tyler Durden
DragonsofSummer
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
DragonsofSummer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:42 am

EBWOP:
TheJiveMachine wrote:Proven by who? You?
-Tyler Durden
livingod
livingod
Goon
livingod
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:30 pm

Post by livingod »

Despite the fact that he's been voting the devil, TCS has done some votehopping. IGMEOY...
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:57 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

You (&^*$*&#$ DO realize that in this game, Diablo is on the side of the Town, right? Read the first post... I'm going to remember that for everyone who lives to the endgame. *shakes head at those not reading their themes*
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:16 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

TheJiveMachine wrote:Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
I don't see anyone agreeing with you either. Who agreed with your point?
TheJiveMachine wrote:There's a difference between commenting, FoSing, and voting. A lack of willingness to vote anyone is saying that you don't want anyone to think you have strong convictions about anyone, and I agree it's a very defensive move.
I don't see anyone hopping on me because of my self-vote. I see them hopping on because they just want a scapegoat. In reality they are just avoiding the conversation.
TheJiveMachine wrote:If he had proved it, I would have conceded that he was right. But from my point of view, he didn't come close. I wasn't saying it wouldn't have mattered if he did prove it, I was saying it was incredibly arrogant of him to say he proved a point when he was apparently the only person who thought so.
When did you become the most valued of opinions? If I'm right, then that means you approve of it? Your opinion has the same worth as mine so why are you "judging"?
I can approve of my own actions if I think they're correct. If you believe I'm wrong, then why don't you prove it? Is it arrogant to say that "you" have proven a point if you are correct? Why are you automatically assuming that you're right? Is that arrogance as well?
remussaidow wrote:I have to agree with DoS, C_D is claiming he proved his point when it doesn't seem like anyone agrees with him.
Who are these "anyone" you are talking about? Are they disagreeing with me?
livingod wrote:Despite the fact that he's been voting the devil, TCS has done some votehopping. IGMEOY...
I'm going to have to ask you to stop calling me the devil. It was fun the first few times, but now it has lost its charm.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Lucifer, there is a very slight difference between someone not agreeing with you- those not commenting on it- and disagreeing with you- those arguing against you.

Couldn't help the Lucifer bit, sorry.
Now, life is civilized. Once there was a city, barbaric in its ways. Yet, they were an empire. But even before that, they were two brothers. They fought. Remus said ow, and it all began.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:11 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

remussaidow wrote:Lucifer, there is a very slight difference between someone not agreeing with you- those not commenting on it-
Why are you putting words in people's mouths?
and disagreeing with you- those arguing against you.
please explain this difference. I literally translated your post into "Everyone is against you".
Couldn't help the Lucifer bit, sorry.
O well.

remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by remussaidow »

I did explain the difference. Read post 144 again. I explained it as I stated it.
chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:49 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

remussaidow wrote:I did explain the difference. Read post 144 again. I explained it as I stated it.
I don't see a clear difference between "not agreeing" and "disagreeing". Assuming that they are just labels for particular people, it's incorrect to put words in their mouths and assume that it is the opinion that they
must
have. As for those who "disagree" with me, they haven't exactly won support over the "not agreeing".

remussaidow
remussaidow
Goon
remussaidow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:02 pm

Post by remussaidow »

Let see. You didn't get it the first time SO. Not agreeing with you. That means that they are not arguing for or against you.

Disagreeing with you. That means that they are actively against you.

These are not labels for specific people. Not at all, actually.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

Grahr, where is everybody? Why is no one discussing anything but the spurious bandwagon on c_d?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”