absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:19 am

Post by absta101 »

@Smudger
please explain how someone distances themselves from their views, if those views are currently open and still being formed? The idea is to look at an argument from both angles is it not, and to then form an opinion based on those findings?
With "distancing from your own views" I meant that you seem to be fence-sitting and playing it safe. I'm not so convinced of my read on you though.
---

@Alabaska
absta, did you realize my initial FoS was a joke? why the immediate jump off of me after you posted so urgently to get more votes on me around page 3?
No I didn't recognise the un-seriousness of your FoS.
I wanted more votes on you for pressure iirc.
---

@Om
Not to mention that the DCL vote is basically based on his attack on levio, aka it's a chainsaw defense
The "chainsaw defence" is an association tell. All association tells are virtually useless without a scum flip.
What happened to your Alabaska scumread? All of a sudden you stopped voting him and you haven't mentioned him since. Also what is your read on NTP?
I forgot about most of the things when the site was crashed.
My read on NTP was scum before but now i'm unsure. Ask me again later.

Generic's post with his reads gave me a gut scum read on him.
I want to see more of DCL.

Alabaska looks slightly town now.

Let me re-read and see how I feel. My reads are crap atm.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:38 am

Post by absta101 »

@Alabaska
In post 31, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 30, NotThePope wrote:
In post 29, notscience wrote:
In post 27, levio wrote:VOTE: NotThePope
now what the hell dude, you call someone and vote other guy? besides what is that "i want to get a wagon going" when the day hasn't even started yet... you are top in my scum list (this is not a wagon vote, I just want to put my shit straight)

Severe OMGUS can be found in the above post

Best way to get out of RVS is a wagon, and it looks like I've done pretty well at getting people out it.

Meh.
and wouldn't you know, it says goon under his name. i'm not surprised you jumped on a newer player with a "wagon" - i bet you sensed that sort of overreaction, huh?

FoS: NotThePope
- this one is for real
This post made you a scum read. Why wouldn't you vote NTP here? FoSs' are useless imo. A vote would've created real pressure and possibly some reactions that we could've worked with. The FoS seems to be more useful for scum that want to see how people react to their suspicions on someone.

Do you FoS a lot in your other games? Do you do it as scum as well?
--

I remembered why I voted you now! It was just an RVS pressure waggon.

Okay NTP can be a weak town read for now based on gut. Levio and Om are town reads as well.
---

@Levio
I didn't liked this post either, considering Pope was in L-2 (kinda) it doesn't look like "pressure" and more like to give an opportunity to hammer...
He wasn't even close to getting lynched when Alabaska FoS'd him. Also, no scum would quickhammer this early. It means they'll get lynched the next day.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:09 am

Post by absta101 »

@Alabaska
wow. so a lot of people have picked up basically on what i thought about DCL's post
No one picked it up from you... I got the impression when I read it.
why the immediate jump off of me after you posted so urgently to get more votes on me around page 3?
All I said was "more votes on Alabaska". How is that urgent?
summary: FoS: DCL, yessiree
Omg! Fuck this, you're back in my scum pile.
Your vote is on Bub who you seem to not really talk about/get people to vote him. You say that DCL's post is very suspicions/scummy (major red flag) and then you just end it with a FoS on her. You're playing it too safe to be town.

DCL and Alabaska are good votes.

Generic is a slight scum read as well. Need to see more of Bub.
Null on yessire
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Post by N »

Prodding TMTOLBTWNTOF

Vote Count 1.05
yessiree
( 1 ) NotThePope
Generic
( 0 )
levio
( 1 ) DCLXVI
Kid A
( 1 ) RadiantCowbells
DCLXVI
( 2 ) absta101 , yessiree
Bub Bidderskins
( 1 ) Alabaska J
Alabaska J
( 0 )
NotThePope
( 2 ) levio , Om of the Nom
TMTOLBTWNTOF
( 0 )
Smudger
( 1 ) Bub Bidderskins
RadiantCowbells
( 2 ) TMTOLBTWNTOF , Kid A
absta101
( 0 )
Om of the Nom
( 0 )

Not voting:
Generic , Smudger

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-08 09:36:53)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
TMTOLBTWNTOF
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
TMTOLBTWNTOF
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:28 pm

Post by TMTOLBTWNTOF »

Just hit me how shitty these jokes are.
I forgot I was in the game, sorry. I'm back and catching up.
i-i
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by yessiree »

wassup TMTOLBTNTOF

did you forget you were in the game again?
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 136, Kid A wrote:
In post 81, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:
unvote

absta you know that first FoS was a joke right? i still haven't seen confirmation that you read my post correctly.

also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
yet, although i have not ruled out an impromptu d1 bus for sure.

upon looking at the latest votecount, i realize my statements on the wagon of notthepope were not accurate. i seem to have misread how often he was voted. because of this, i will look back and consider voting him shortly
what happened to this

give me a full read on ntp pls
bub happened. also, why don't you give me a full read on ANYONE? i've said a fair amount about NTP, as have a lot of people. i don't see what you gain (other than a pass for being lazy) by me making a full case on someone i'm not even voting for. you've said basically nothing all game. i'll listen to your demands when you actually contribute, thank you very much
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:35 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

sorry, posted early again
In post 139, Smudger wrote:
In post 124, Alabaska J wrote:i also feel as though a few people are jumping on the recent Smudger thing pretty hard *coughbubcough*; almost looks like scum trying to jump off a wagon on one of their buddies at just the right time, if you know what i mean. i also don't like yessiree's 122, as he basically piggybacks smudger's points completely.
am I missing something or did something get lost in the crash, the recent Smudger thing, what is that and what are you actually suggesting?
didn't like two or three people vote you/attack in a row or something? i coulda sworn that happened.
In post 145, Smudger wrote:the forth one?
:giggle:
In post 146, Bub Bidderskins wrote:<snip>

This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
and this is exactly the large yet contentless post i would expect from scum. christ, how have more people not voted this guy yet???
In post 147, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
Care to explain why his ISO sucks?
even though i'm voting you, i can't help but second this. instead of saying his ISO sucks, you (RadiantCowbells, in case it is not clear) should do one of him (shouldn't be hard at this point) and show us why.
In post 149, Generic wrote:I never cleared you on experience. I was analysing the stupid insta clear of bub without reasons attached, and an arogant experienced player such as yourself would do that sort if thing and assume that's fine. Or would I be wrong there and you are indeed scum white knighting or getting a teammate town credit?
i don't know what to make of this post or of Generic in general. :?
In post 150, absta101 wrote:
@Alabaska
absta, did you realize my initial FoS was a joke? why the immediate jump off of me after you posted so urgently to get more votes on me around page 3?
seems a bit early for pressure, but that is common enough around here it satisfies me. thanks for the clarification.
In post 151, absta101 wrote:Why wouldn't you vote NTP here? FoSs' are useless imo. A vote would've created real pressure and possibly some reactions that we could've worked with. The FoS seems to be more useful for scum that want to see how people react to their suspicions on someone.

i think i already addressed this, but it was a bit early for a vote in my opinion. i didn't feel ready to put one down; i wanted to make sure he answered me though. i do FoS a lot as both scum and town. unfortunately, i'm making a return after a multi-year sabbatical so it would be harder to meta me and my approach has surely changed a bit in my absence, so you'll have to sort of take me for granted; i DID fos in older games though, so if you can find them they should confirm this. i feel as though i've fos'd quite a bit in this game, though i've done it a lot in the other game i am playing (ongoing, can't link you i don't think i don't remember the exact site rules on this) so i may be getting them confused. i don't see how fosing is a scumtell, although it is clear we have different opinions on the tactic. i see it as a good gauge for how i felt about someone at a point in time and it can be quicker for me to look back and recall my general feeling towards someone without having to reread all of their posts to remember how i thought about them. they also tend to be in posts replying directly to things (usually isolated, but they can be little things adding up) so i can pinpoint the information that creates said feelings easier as well.
In post 152, absta101 wrote:
@Alabaska
wow. so a lot of people have picked up basically on what i thought about DCL's post
No one picked it up from you... I got the impression when I read it.
you misunderstand me. i meant that people had already addressed what i saw before i could. the wording
is
ambiguous now that i read it again.
why the immediate jump off of me after you posted so urgently to get more votes on me around page 3?
All I said was "more votes on Alabaska". How is that urgent?
how is that
not
urgent? it was like the first post on page 3, dude. we had barely left RVS.
summary: FoS: DCL, yessiree
Omg! Fuck this, you're back in my scum pile.
Your vote is on Bub who you seem to not really talk about/get people to vote him. You say that DCL's post is very suspicions/scummy (major red flag) and then you just end it with a FoS on her. You're playing it too safe to be town.
obviously most of your case seems to stem from differing opinions on how to use an FoS in a game, so i see it as pretty flimsy and subjective. if i see one person as the most scummy, and see other people being scummy but not as scummy as the person i am voting is continually acting, what should i do? votehop every other post??? again, i use the fos as a marker of sorts to let myself know that i felt so-and-so was scummy at this time. i think bub is scummier than DCL and yessiree, but that is not a reason to not point out when the other two do stuff that sets off my scumdar. i'm curious, do you just votehop constantly the minute someone else does something scummy? you say me and DCL are both good votes; by your logic you should vote both of us since you think we are scummy (obviously impossible, but this demonstrates how absurd i find your argument).

i don't think you are scummy, just misguided. its obvious we have different points of view on a fundamental part of the game, so we may inevitably have to agree to disagree, but you are basically putting together a poor case based on my playstyle. i suggest you strongly consider the points i have made here, since i think i have elucidated why your argument is flawed and hopefully you can move on.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

also, i feel like within the post i voted bub i explained why i was voting him. not sure if you think i am not attacking him enough or something, but i also accused him of jumping on smudger opportunistically (here) although it may have been too subtle to catch on a quick reread.
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 149, Generic wrote:
In post 130, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 120, Generic wrote:Om nom person and kid A have been my strongest town reads so far. Om cleared bub in such a closed way it set the alarm off, but how overall read is far too experienced to be so blatant in either white knighting or defending a teammate. He is just the right kind of paranoid I like, in the faces of everyone but not pushing anyone into a corner.
So I'm town because I'm experienced? I mean that really doesn't give any solid reasons to think I'm town.
Biggest scum reads so far are for smudger and NTP. I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
Literally everything here you mentioned is a part of being in a hydra, erratic posting especially. I'd like to know what those other reasons are though.
In post 122, yessiree wrote:townread on Om of the Nom for the efforts put in to scum hunt

[/unvote][/unvote]

VOTE: DCLXVI

In his post 103 for voting levio because levio is "concerned with going with the flow", when levio is just bad. Hence the reason to vote him looks stretched.
This post reeks of easy reasons and no effort. Not to mention that the DCL vote is basically based on his attack on levio, aka it's a chainsaw defense.

I never cleared you on experience. I was analysing the stupid insta clear of bub without reasons attached, and an arogant experienced player such as yourself would do that sort if thing and assume that's fine. Or would I be wrong there and you are indeed scum white knighting or getting a teammate town credit?
Why is it a stupid townread on Bub? Why does my playstyle+personality make it a townie thing for me to do? There's no meat to your argument.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 156, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 136, Kid A wrote:
In post 81, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:
unvote

absta you know that first FoS was a joke right? i still haven't seen confirmation that you read my post correctly.

also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
yet, although i have not ruled out an impromptu d1 bus for sure.

upon looking at the latest votecount, i realize my statements on the wagon of notthepope were not accurate. i seem to have misread how often he was voted. because of this, i will look back and consider voting him shortly
what happened to this

give me a full read on ntp pls
bub happened. also, why don't you give me a full read on ANYONE? i've said a fair amount about NTP, as have a lot of people. i don't see what you gain (other than a pass for being lazy) by me making a full case on someone i'm not even voting for. you've said basically nothing all game. i'll listen to your demands when you actually contribute, thank you very much
post your fucking read on him or you are being anti town
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 157, Alabaska J wrote:sorry, posted early again
In post 139, Smudger wrote:
In post 124, Alabaska J wrote:i also feel as though a few people are jumping on the recent Smudger thing pretty hard *coughbubcough*; almost looks like scum trying to jump off a wagon on one of their buddies at just the right time, if you know what i mean. i also don't like yessiree's 122, as he basically piggybacks smudger's points completely.
am I missing something or did something get lost in the crash, the recent Smudger thing, what is that and what are you actually suggesting?
didn't like two or three people vote you/attack in a row or something? i coulda sworn that happened.
In post 145, Smudger wrote:the forth one?
:giggle:
In post 146, Bub Bidderskins wrote:<snip>

This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
and this is exactly the large yet contentless post i would expect from scum. christ, how have more people not voted this guy yet???
In post 147, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
Care to explain why his ISO sucks?
even though i'm voting you, i can't help but second this. instead of saying his ISO sucks, you (RadiantCowbells, in case it is not clear) should do one of him (shouldn't be hard at this point) and show us why.
In post 149, Generic wrote:I never cleared you on experience. I was analysing the stupid insta clear of bub without reasons attached, and an arogant experienced player such as yourself would do that sort if thing and assume that's fine. Or would I be wrong there and you are indeed scum white knighting or getting a teammate town credit?
i don't know what to make of this post or of Generic in general. :?
In post 150, absta101 wrote:
@Alabaska
seems a bit early for pressure, but that is common enough around here it satisfies me. thanks for the clarification.
In post 151, absta101 wrote:Why wouldn't you vote NTP here? FoSs' are useless imo. A vote would've created real pressure and possibly some reactions that we could've worked with. The FoS seems to be more useful for scum that want to see how people react to their suspicions on someone.

i think i already addressed this, but it was a bit early for a vote in my opinion. i didn't feel ready to put one down; i wanted to make sure he answered me though.
doesnt this contradict the post i quoted
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Generic »

In post 159, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 149, Generic wrote:
In post 130, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 120, Generic wrote:Om nom person and kid A have been my strongest town reads so far. Om cleared bub in such a closed way it set the alarm off, but how overall read is far too experienced to be so blatant in either white knighting or defending a teammate. He is just the right kind of paranoid I like, in the faces of everyone but not pushing anyone into a corner.
So I'm town because I'm experienced? I mean that really doesn't give any solid reasons to think I'm town.
Biggest scum reads so far are for smudger and NTP. I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
Literally everything here you mentioned is a part of being in a hydra, erratic posting especially. I'd like to know what those other reasons are though.
In post 122, yessiree wrote:townread on Om of the Nom for the efforts put in to scum hunt

[/unvote][/unvote]

VOTE: DCLXVI

In his post 103 for voting levio because levio is "concerned with going with the flow", when levio is just bad. Hence the reason to vote him looks stretched.
This post reeks of easy reasons and no effort. Not to mention that the DCL vote is basically based on his attack on levio, aka it's a chainsaw defense.

I never cleared you on experience. I was analysing the stupid insta clear of bub without reasons attached, and an arogant experienced player such as yourself would do that sort if thing and assume that's fine. Or would I be wrong there and you are indeed scum white knighting or getting a teammate town credit?
Why is it a stupid townread on Bub? Why does my playstyle+personality make it a townie thing for me to do? There's no meat to your argument.
I called the Insta clear stupid because ironically 'there was no meat on the bones'. I gets sting this is what annoys you about my town reason you when you felt it was fine to provide even less yourself.
And the reason I find it town for now is I see a lack of caring how it looks, and mafia generally care more about how their opinions and comments are perceived.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:01 am

Post by Generic »

I gets sting = interesting
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:06 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 162, Generic wrote:I called the Insta clear stupid because ironically 'there was no meat on the bones'. I gets sting this is what annoys you about my town reason you when you felt it was fine to provide even less yourself.
I never claimed Bub was a strong townread. I don't have much for thinking he's town in the first place but at the same time I don't have anything pointing him to being scum that counters that. You, however, claimed me as one of your strongest townreads and then gave nothing to really indicate why.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 am

Post by N »

Prodding DCLXVI
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Generic »

In post 164, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 162, Generic wrote:I called the Insta clear stupid because ironically 'there was no meat on the bones'. I gets sting this is what annoys you about my town reason you when you felt it was fine to provide even less yourself.
I never claimed Bub was a strong townread. I don't have much for thinking he's town in the first place but at the same time I don't have anything pointing him to being scum that counters that. You, however, claimed me as one of your strongest townreads and then gave nothing to really indicate why.

Your exact words were "bub is town" I believe. Doesn't get more definitive than that. And your continued querying and arguing why I would dare to call you a strong town read of mine further strengthens my belief you are town. I very much doubt as mafia you would take such issue with someone reading you and town as this.
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

V/LA until friday
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 146, Bub Bidderskins wrote:This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
defensive? that's complete crap and you know it, and is that really all you can say? wow who is defensive now?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:16 am

Post by Smudger »

VOTE: Bub
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 160, Kid A wrote:post your fucking read on him or you are being anti town
excuse me?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
levio
levio
Townie
levio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:29 am

Post by levio »

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
I don't like the way he is just jumping from wagon to wagon, besides this guy is doing some severe OMGUS, (every one of his posts has a vote on them, and he even OMGUS me in RVS) he is not making any cases its just pointing fingers and see who catches on.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:31 am

Post by Generic »

I missed that from kid A, I take it this is a gloves off site?

I got a warning for using the word retarded on mtgs, and I want even calling anyone it!

Anyway, kid A has dropped in my estimations for the bully tactic. Smudger, your vote feels OMGUS, what's the full reason behind the vote there?
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:35 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 172, Generic wrote:I missed that from kid A, I take it this is a gloves off site?

I got a warning for using the word retarded on mtgs, and I want even calling anyone it!

Anyway, kid A has dropped in my estimations for the bully tactic. Smudger, your vote feels OMGUS, what's the full reason behind the vote there?
i wasn't mad about the word choice, i was mad about the anti-town accusation from a player who is barely contributing
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Generic »

I wasn't commenting on your issue, your issue just flagged something up to me that I didn't like.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”