Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:32 am

Post by yessiree »

I can tell that both of them think they are superior to their counterpart, so I wouldn't be surprised if the other head switches the vote next he gets online
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:51 am

Post by NotThePope »

It's actually the fact that so little has happened in this game so far, if there was more we'd discuss it more. Pretty sure he'd agree with me on this vote though. I didn't hydra to think I'm superior to anyone, but I do think he's wrong. Every vote except the alabaska has been made by notscience. The first was RVS, the second was joining a wagon to try and get us out of RVS (which it appears to have helped do), then TIP unvoted for some reason, then I revoted because RC OMGUS'd us, then I switched because King's vote seemed opportunistic, and I wanted an explanation for that. Yeah, there have been a lot of votes. But they do seem to have sparked some discussion, which always is nice. I'm liking Kid A calling it out as strange, although he didn't vote. Scum probably would have placed an opportunistic vote there.

Generic, the bracketed stuff are the two heads this hydra is made out of. Hence, why I accidentally posted on my main account. So, both notscience and The Irish Pope are together here. Usually it's pretty easy to tell us apart xd

Anyways, I'm waiting to hear King's reasoning for that vote.

RC/King/DCL/Smudger, feel like there are at least 2 scum within those 4.
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by N »

Kingsrush has requested replacement.

Vote Count 1.02
yessiree
( 0 )
Generic
( 0 )
levio
( 0 )
Kid A
( 0 )
DCLXVI
( 0 )
Bub Bidderskins
( 1 ) DCLXVI
Alabaska J
( 2 ) Bub Bidderskins , absta101
NotThePope
( 3 ) levio , RadiantCowbells , Kid A
TMTOLBTWNTOF
( 1 ) Alabaska J
Smudger
( 0 )
RadiantCowbells
( 2 ) TMTOLBTWNTOF , Kingsrush
absta101
( 0 )
Kingsrush
( 2 ) NotThePope , yessiree

Not voting:
Generic , Smudger

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-07-04 18:15:16)
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
(go stick your head in a pig)
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Post by N »

Om of the Nom replaces Kingrush.
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

so NTP is scum
he's been way too quick to jump on things during RVS
the hydra dissonance looks faked, it's like they aren't even communicating together at all and instead they're blaming each other for their shortcomings.
he's excusing his wagon jumping for "sparking discussion", which just looks like a throwaway excuse made up right before he posted it. also he's taking credit for 'getting us out of rvs' where no credit is due.
also him calling RC out for 'OMGUS' just looks really shitty, especially when he's not really explained why it was a bad thing.
after RVS he overplayed his neutral attitude to the wagon being on him, looks faked
VOTE: NTP
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

unvote

absta you know that first FoS was a joke right? i still haven't seen confirmation that you read my post correctly.

also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
yet, although i have not ruled out an impromptu d1 bus for sure.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:
unvote

absta you know that first FoS was a joke right? i still haven't seen confirmation that you read my post correctly.

also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just

upon looking at the latest votecount, i realize my statements on the wagon of notthepope were not accurate. i seem to have misread how often he was voted. because of this, i will look back and consider voting him shortly
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
buddy alert! buddy alert!
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 60, Bub Bidderskins wrote:As for the FoS, I was being half-serious. Every game I'm in I try to get out of RVS as soon as possible by nitpicking at some tiny thing and making a seemingly serious vote.

No, I do not find that FoS to be an alignment tell in any way. I just wanted to get the game moving.
so a serious vote on someone who's allegiance you are unsure of is your idea of getting the game moving, but:
In post 51, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope
And how exactly does this vote get the day moving along? Yes, bandwagons can move the day along, but not just because they exist. You simply jumped onto the bandwagon and did nothing to actually get the game moving. Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
wanna explain this a little more? i'm liking bub more than notthepope at the moment for a wagon. also, Kid A could we get some more input on your voting choices? you aren't adding much in your posts.

VOTE: Bub Bidderskins
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 82, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
how is this buddying? i am explaining why i didn't seriously vote someone early in the game. not seriously voting someone during RVS is hardly a buddy tell
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 84, Alabaska J wrote:
just
how is this buddying? i am explaining why i didn't seriously vote someone early in the game. not seriously voting someone during RVS is hardly a buddy tell
you're not buddying, you're distancing while at the same time keeping the option open.
aka you're buddies, scumbuddies

Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 85, Om of the Nom wrote:
just
you're not buddying, you're distancing while at the same time keeping the option open.
oh, ok. much more reasonable analysis. what do you think of bub bidderskins?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Post by NotThePope »

That's an eiree accusation Om
But whatever
Notsciense speaks fluently
I speak in lines
Makes everything easier
However I will sign my posts
-TIP
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 87, NotThePope wrote:That's an eiree accusation Om
But whatever
I speak in lines
Makes everything easier
-TIP
care to add anything more? why is that accusation eerie?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:24 pm

Post by NotThePope »

In post 79, Om of the Nom wrote:so NTP is scum
he's been way too quick to jump on things during RVS
Jumping on things when they're done is a great way to find info, rather than let them fester and slip through.

the hydra dissonance looks faked, it's like they aren't even communicating together at all and instead they're blaming each other for their shortcomings.
Lmfao, the game just started and it's a new hydra acc. We're communicating just fine.

he's excusing his wagon jumping for "sparking discussion", which just looks like a throwaway excuse made up right before he posted it. also he's taking credit for 'getting us out of rvs' where no credit is due.
Then who gets credit for that?

also him calling RC out for 'OMGUS' just looks really shitty, especially when he's not really explained why it was a bad thing.
OMGUS- http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... d_You_Suck
after RVS he overplayed his neutral attitude to the wagon being on him, looks faked
Oh, I'm bugged by the wagon on me, but you basically spent this entire post saying how any and everything we do is faked. Good to know. Nice OMGUS there, but you're going to ask why it's scummy! Oh, it's in fact scummy because you're attempting to discredit someone who is voting your slot for an opportunistic vote.

VOTE: NTP
~ns~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

Post by NotThePope »

God damnit messed up the tabs
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 86, Alabaska J wrote:
just
Bub's town, but he's misguided in his NTP town read :/
In post 87, NotThePope wrote:That's an eiree accusation Om
But whatever
I speak in lines
Makes everything easier
-TIP
That doesn't address anything I brought up against you.

Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:53 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 91, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 86, Alabaska J wrote:
just
Bub's town, but he's misguided in his NTP town read :/
reasons?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:56 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

He just feels like he's focused on finding scum and progressing the game forward. Also he's very direct, even though admittedly that's more of a personality trait if anything.

Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Post by Generic »

In post 72, Kid A wrote:
In post 70, Generic wrote:My apologies but I have had to skim on the phone. Will catch up on it all when I have more time.

But still no response to my question, what's all the stuff in brackets on notthepope's name?
notthepope is a hydra so there are 2 different people sharing 1 account to play this game

And this is fair in mafia how?

How do you read a player displaying two separate metas?
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 94, Generic wrote:
In post 72, Kid A wrote:
In post 70, Generic wrote:My apologies but I have had to skim on the phone. Will catch up on it all when I have more time.

But still no response to my question, what's all the stuff in brackets on notthepope's name?
notthepope is a hydra so there are 2 different people sharing 1 account to play this game

just gotta look at how the two heads play and respond to each other and figure out if they have town or mafia motivation

Personally I don't think it made sense for them to vote wrestle when they weren't in danger of lynching someone and I also don't like how one of them keeps townreading everyone who pushes on them
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 94, Generic wrote:
In post 72, Kid A wrote:

Are you going to actually do anything or are you just going to keep hounding on NTP being a hydra?

NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:07 pm

Post by NotThePope »

In post 95, Kid A wrote:I also don't like how one of them keeps townreading everyone who pushes on them
Wrong. Only two people I've given townreads on are absta and yessir, independent of their pushing. Nice misrep though

Life's not fair Generic :/ Now hunt or be hunted
levio
levio
Townie
levio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by levio »

OK since everyone is giving town reads on absta im gonna have to sthu...
N
N
Jack of All Trades
N
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:44 pm

Post by N »

bump
GTKAS

Share And Enjoy