Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

also, i'm more ok with Kid A's vote on levio than DCL's, if people are wondering why i'm not picking on both of them. seems much more honest than DCL's odd pseudo-mentoring post where he all of a sudden votes levio out of the blue. Kid A finally decides to sprinkle some more logic to his post there.
Show
Concussed by a poorly constructed title - how ironic. - Erg0

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Games Called/Abandoned - 1 (town)
NotThePope
NotThePope
Townie
NotThePope
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by NotThePope »

In post 120, Generic wrote: I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
JESUS
VOTE: yessiree
We need to give this guy more attention.
- TIP
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by yessiree »

^you can't be cool like me
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 126, NotThePope wrote:
In post 120, Generic wrote: I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
JESUS
VOTE: yessiree
We need to give this guy more attention.
- TIP
i like the other head better. (s)he gives quality posts instead of barking orders

also Generic, please stfu about the hydra thing. they're here, they're queer, they're not goin anywheer
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 123, NotThePope wrote:2)Om, I'm not about to read your slot as "just what you've posted" I don't care if you're two seperate entities or not, you have the same role and alignment so EVERYTHING the slot says should be taken into account for, and I find it scummy you ask me not to read what be did when trying to find your alignment, as well as the fact you "haven't read" what he posted. If you were catching up, wouldnt town want all the context available even about their own slotT?
I don't care about you judging my alignment based on my previous owner. Yeah, that's completely fine (and encouraged). But if you're going to make arguments on things I've said myself, then I'd rather you use my actions only.
Context is a non-issue at this early in the game. Nothing major had happened so what's the point in knowing the whole context? I operate just fine without all the information possible, in fact sometimes it even makes me better at finding scum.
“Leftover lady, let alone the strongest to be subdued.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

hey beautiful ! how was your day ?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 120, Generic wrote:Om nom person and kid A have been my strongest town reads so far. Om cleared bub in such a closed way it set the alarm off, but how overall read is far too experienced to be so blatant in either white knighting or defending a teammate. He is just the right kind of paranoid I like, in the faces of everyone but not pushing anyone into a corner.
So I'm town because I'm experienced? I mean that really doesn't give any solid reasons to think I'm town.
Biggest scum reads so far are for smudger and NTP. I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
Literally everything here you mentioned is a part of being in a hydra, erratic posting especially. I'd like to know what those other reasons are though.
In post 122, yessiree wrote:townread on Om of the Nom for the efforts put in to scum hunt

[/unvote][/unvote]

VOTE: DCLXVI

In his post 103 for voting levio because levio is "concerned with going with the flow", when levio is just bad. Hence the reason to vote him looks stretched.
This post reeks of easy reasons and no effort. Not to mention that the DCL vote is basically based on his attack on levio, aka it's a chainsaw defense.
If I only had the magic key that would unlock the realms to the plateau of the highest me.
Even though I’ve been badly bruised, living in a house to become a popular muse.”

Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:50 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

At this point I'm fine with scumreads on NTP and yesiree. Potential scum lies in Generic, RC.
RC is basically a meta read though, I've seen RC-town twice and he seems more passive than both of those times.

Passing Smudger off right now as newbtown, however it's not unlikely to change. Right now I just get the impression that he's unable to produce much new content because of inexperience yet he still wants to participate.

Don't like how everyone is just suddenly jumping onto DCL for his attack on levio.
Everyone not mentioned is probably town.

@absta: What happened to your Alabaska scumread? All of a sudden you stopped voting him and you haven't mentioned him since. Also what is your read on NTP?

Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Kid A »

where did twmblwbsj go

radiantcowbells you keep bwing people with little to no reasoning & not making your own cases, IMO you are trying to be unassuming but the lack of good content makes you stick out as scum to me
VOTE: radiantcowbells
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 129, Om of the Nom wrote:I operate just fine without all the information possible, in fact sometimes it even makes me better at finding scum.
not quite sure this statement jives with me. what exactly do you mean here? how would ignoring information help you find scum?

also, maybe you can tell me since NTP still hasn't answered me: what is a chainsaw defense?
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Alabaska J
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Alabaska J
Title Arbitrairy
Title Arbitrairy

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:02 pm

Post by Alabaska J »

In post 132, Kid A wrote:where did twmblwbsj go

radiantcowbells you keep bwing people with little to no reasoning & not making your own cases, IMO you are trying to be unassuming but the lack of good content makes you stick out as scum to me
you do realize how ironic this is, right?

fos: Kid A
Show

Town - 16-13
Mafia - 5-7
Third Party - 0-1
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 133, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 129, Om of the Nom wrote:I operate just fine without all the information possible, in fact sometimes it even makes me better at finding scum.
not quite sure this statement jives with me. what exactly do you mean here? how would ignoring information help you find scum?

also, maybe you can tell me since NTP still hasn't answered me: what is a chainsaw defense?
In the past I've replaced into games without reading up on everything and I've still managed to catch scum or just perform well in general.

A chainsaw defense is when person A defends person C by attacking Person B's attack on Person C. Can be used to find buddies but it's not very reliable in that way. It's not the best of scumtells on it's own but it can be used more reliably in context or with other evidence to back it up.

Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Kid A »

In post 81, Alabaska J wrote:
In post 80, Alabaska J wrote:
unvote

absta you know that first FoS was a joke right? i still haven't seen confirmation that you read my post correctly.

also, i don't like jumping to someone before RVS really ends, especially early, since wagons jump out pretty fast (notthepope is at L-2 right now, so a vote by me would have put him at L-1 before i got back to the computer!) and i want to see reactions to my initial points that were made. looking at how people have jumped on notthepope so fast and how empty some of the posts have been as far as reasoning goes, i feel as though there are definitely scum motions behind this wagon and i'm not sure if i'm willing to back it
just
yet, although i have not ruled out an impromptu d1 bus for sure.

upon looking at the latest votecount, i realize my statements on the wagon of notthepope were not accurate. i seem to have misread how often he was voted. because of this, i will look back and consider voting him shortly
what happened to this

give me a full read on ntp pls
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Kid A

ISO sucks elephant dick, voted me with shitty backing.
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 135, Om of the Nom wrote:In the past I've replaced into games without reading up on everything and I've still managed to catch scum or just perform well in general.
well a pat on the back for you, so how do we know you are town, exactly?
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:04 am

Post by Smudger »

In post 124, Alabaska J wrote:i also feel as though a few people are jumping on the recent Smudger thing pretty hard *coughbubcough*; almost looks like scum trying to jump off a wagon on one of their buddies at just the right time, if you know what i mean. i also don't like yessiree's 122, as he basically piggybacks smudger's points completely.
am I missing something or did something get lost in the crash, the recent Smudger thing, what is that and what are you actually suggesting?
Om of the Nom
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Om of the Nom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:09 am

Post by Om of the Nom »

In post 138, Smudger wrote:
In post 135, Om of the Nom wrote:In the past I've replaced into games without reading up on everything and I've still managed to catch scum or just perform well in general.
well a pat on the back for you, so how do we know you are town, exactly?
There would be no point in me listing why people should think I'm town because the reasons would be in favor of me regardless of alignment. It's up to you to decide which alignment you think I belong to.

Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:20 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 137, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Kid A

someone is riled :c
levio
levio
Townie
levio
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am

Post by levio »

LoL you just did almost that exact same thing, unless "not making your own cases" counts as a case
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Kid A »

In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope

spot the difference
Kid A
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Kid A
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Kid A »

oops i quoted it twice so now its spot the odd one out
Smudger
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Smudger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 am

Post by Smudger »

the forth one?
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:03 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

In post 119, Smudger wrote:Bub, you need to define wishy - washy to me as looking at your contributions you have not said much at all. you have posted 6 times, which includes your vote during RVS and changing your vote to me. OTher than that you really have made no effort to contribute to the game other than a few throw away lines. In fact the biggest post you make is the one above and that is primarily because you quote my post then vote me and add the "wishy washy statement".

lets look at your posts shall we, with the exception of :
In post 20, Bub Bidderskins wrote:I'm attacking them for making a silly FOS, not because it was on you.
In post 51, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 39, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get this day moving.

VOTE: NotThePope
And how exactly does this vote get the day moving along? Yes, bandwagons can move the day along, but not just because they exist. You simply jumped onto the bandwagon and did nothing to actually get the game moving. Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
In post 59, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 52, absta101 wrote:
@Bud
Furthermore, the whole bandwagon on notthepope is stupid because he's most likely town.
What makes you say that?
He's trying to get discussion moving and is scumhunting. By far the towniest player in the game right now.
In post 60, Bub Bidderskins wrote:As for the FoS, I was being half-serious. Every game I'm in I try to get out of RVS as soon as possible by nitpicking at some tiny thing and making a seemingly serious vote.

No, I do not find that FoS to be an alignment tell in any way. I just wanted to get the game moving.
In post 12, Bub Bidderskins wrote:
In post 6, Alabaska J wrote:VOTE: TMTOLBTWNTOF way too many caps man.

on that note,
FoS: DCLXVI
Vote: Alabaska J

The FoS is completely unsubstantiated and useless.
then laughably you warn cowbells you have your eye on him, WOW sterling work sherlock...
This is exactly the kind of reactive/defensive argument that I would expect from scum. My vote is confirmed.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:04 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

Care to explain why his ISO sucks?
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
yessiree
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
yessiree
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 am

Post by yessiree »

your ISO sucks even more, jus' sayin'

and you voted on 3 different targets after your first vote on levio
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Generic »

In post 130, Om of the Nom wrote:
In post 120, Generic wrote:Om nom person and kid A have been my strongest town reads so far. Om cleared bub in such a closed way it set the alarm off, but how overall read is far too experienced to be so blatant in either white knighting or defending a teammate. He is just the right kind of paranoid I like, in the faces of everyone but not pushing anyone into a corner.
So I'm town because I'm experienced? I mean that really doesn't give any solid reasons to think I'm town.
Biggest scum reads so far are for smudger and NTP. I might be being unfair to NTP but I really am hating this idea that two people can play as a single role in mafia. The posts from them so far have been a little too erratic and I have reasons to concern myself early.
Literally everything here you mentioned is a part of being in a hydra, erratic posting especially. I'd like to know what those other reasons are though.
In post 122, yessiree wrote:townread on Om of the Nom for the efforts put in to scum hunt

[/unvote][/unvote]

VOTE: DCLXVI

In his post 103 for voting levio because levio is "concerned with going with the flow", when levio is just bad. Hence the reason to vote him looks stretched.
This post reeks of easy reasons and no effort. Not to mention that the DCL vote is basically based on his attack on levio, aka it's a chainsaw defense.

I never cleared you on experience. I was analysing the stupid insta clear of bub without reasons attached, and an arogant experienced player such as yourself would do that sort if thing and assume that's fine. Or would I be wrong there and you are indeed scum white knighting or getting a teammate town credit?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”