Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Mac »

In post 2465, ² wrote:
In post 2462, Mac wrote:finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
He's town as fuck. What scum motivation do you see in his posts?

- b
some of his recent posts are strange. the suggestion of mollie being a lyncher is a bit fucking ridiculous by every stretch. obviously there are no lynchers but it's kinda a roundabout of trying to discredit mollie kinda like "you're so bad, are you trying to get lynched?" or something similar. I mean it's just a strange way to address mollie.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:03 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2475, Mac wrote:
In post 2465, ² wrote:
In post 2462, Mac wrote:finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.

- b
some of his recent posts are strange. the suggestion of mollie being a lyncher is a bit fucking ridiculous by every stretch. obviously there are no lynchers but it's kinda a roundabout of trying to discredit mollie kinda like "you're so bad, are you trying to get lynched?" or something similar. I mean it's just a strange way to address mollie.
That would be because I'm pissed as utter hell that not agreeing to follow mollie blindly seems to make everyone pissy. The only thing strange about it is I finally have time to devote to this game, and so you're gonna see a lot of "off the cuff" sorts of posts. I don't bottlecap my mind, I let it run over everything out loud.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

I even agreed at that point that 2 was likely scum and only didn't want to take mollie at her word for something she's not even allowed to explain. But she just couldn't accept me not liking her fucking "smoking gun" or whatever on beleif alone and so got pissy at me for it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Post by Cabd »

And yes, before anyone asks, yes I am pissy about this. You're one of those ends justify the means players, mollie. Your type gets under my skin so fucking bad.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by GuyInFreezer »

@Mac: I took that post as just Cabd commenting on mollie tunneling 2. I didn't really feel anything strange from it.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2455, ² wrote:
In post 2419, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
oh that is the second one? lol. you do realise rach marie is in this game don't you?

I didn't push for your lynch I pushed you for a read, got a town one,
and actively worked with you the rest of the game

so in other words, you are lying about me getting you lynched in those games.

gee buldey, I wonder why I think you are scum.
In that case, why were you apologizing postgame? You're blatantly lying now to get your agenda moving along in this game. That is, you're being inherently anti-town. You did not "push me for a read". You didn't "get me lynched" in that second game, but we discussed the fact that you always tunnel me in detail. I'll find the specific post since you're still calling me a liar.

- b
I will be here patiently waiting.

hey cabd, this is what no evidence looks like!

back to buldey...where is the lie?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Mac »

this is not what I care about. pissed or not at mollie, why did you suggest she was a lyncher?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'll decide that when I read it. If nothing else, reading is something I can do. Mollie, where is the place where you townread and worked? Where was the starting point of that, and I'll read around there.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Mac »

actually this whole fucking discussion is irrelevant because I'm a fucking idiot who got lyncher and jester mixed up

sorry cabd. carry on.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2481, Mac wrote:this is not what I care about. pissed or not at mollie, why did you suggest she was a lyncher?
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh. Well that was a waste of a post now. Dammit. Oh well. Reading.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

In post 2460, ² wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever
Nacho isn't certain; Nacho is sheeping mollie. That's by the way the 3rd outright lie. This is confirmable two ways: 1) you can check the thread - I'm pretty sure Nacho explicitly stated that he was sheeping mollie. 2) you can wait for Nacho to come back and confirm that it's the case.

- b
nacho had you as a scumread for your bsg game or did you forget all about that
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

Extending VLA through to Sunday noon my time

Ill do a quick catchup later today (maybe)

Is there anything I need to comment on
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Actually, better question. Why did B get modkilled? I mean there's no link to it so I can read form start but a general idea of where or why would be great?
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by ² »

In post 429, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:Here's my take on cabd.
In post 76, Cabd wrote:If sven is town, mafia would be staying far away from this entire thing, IMO. Let us whip ourselves into a frenzy while they sit back and pop popcorn.
I really do agree with Svenskt in the weird wording, trying to subtly push the fact he's town while not outright stating it.

But besides that, I really don't see any scum tells at all.
This post is terrible because svenskt's comment was bad whereas cabd was town and TMT trying to capitalize on that by subtly pushing sven while undermining cabd rather than going directly after cabd.

Then later on there is this reads list:
In post 1129, ² wrote:
In post 1050, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1036, GuyInFreezer wrote:In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm asking player-wise.
You know. Like "who did what so he's suspicious." Kind of stuff.
Ok. Let's go.

²: If it's ok, I'm going to read ² as one person and not two separate people. Same goes for Beast. ² is scum to me because he reads TD as scum with little to no base and seems to be ignoring TD's more towny posts.
Aj The Epic: Null-Scum. I perceive AtE in #945 but that's pretty much it.
Andrius: Null, lack of posts.
BeautyAndTheBeast: Town. Reading well and catching things and no scumreads as of yet.
BROseidon: No reads as of yet.
Cabd: Null-Scum, mainly for not specifying reads in #931.
dntfkingcare: Null, lack of posts.
Ghostlin: After an ISO after Varsoon's read, scummy.
GuyInFreezer: Town. No scumreads. I like you asking questions.
jon_h61: no posts.
Mac: Town for the most part, but look at his #811, #821, and #831. Detailed analysis AJ is scummy, waits for nacho to vote, then says he's "considering" voting as well?!?!?
Metal Sonic: Null (no posts)
orcinus_theoriginal: Town. No scumreads, and acts and reads town.
RachMarie: Agree with Mac's #1010. Seems to be ignoring large portions of the game.
Sajin: Null.
Svenskt Stål: Active lurking, seemingly. Active early on but quieter now. Lingering scumreads from the claim and such.
Nachomamma8: Null. Towny early in game, but I feel a little less so about that.
TiphaineDeath: Town, scummy early in game, but did a 180
TMTOLBTWNTOF: No comment
Varsoon: Null, I'm finding it hard to read him.

P EDIT

Gif- I did not "disappear," I was reading all 42 pages and typing this read post the whole goddamn time.
How is Svenskt Stål "seemingly" active lurking? Did he not explicitly state that he isn't even going to be reading the game?

- b
The long reads list isn't compatible with the otherwise limited amount of content from him and the individual reads seems to be fairly arbitrary.

I think f also commented on some things wrt TMT - I'll have her find them.

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

Nevermind found it. That was weird.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2488, Cabd wrote:Actually, better question. Why did B get modkilled? I mean there's no link to it so I can read form start but a general idea of where or why would be great?
If we're talking about the game I linked to, I got modkilled subsequent to the game ending for suggesting a signature bet with mollie. It didn't affect the game at all as it happened after it had ended.

- b
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm

In post 2457, ² wrote:You saying I can't do scumhunting as scum isn't really compatible with all the games in which you talk about how good I am as scum and how careful everyone has to be about me, is it? I can't talk to you when you're tunneling like this, mollie, just as I havn't been able to in previous games that we have played.

- b
where have I talked about you being good as scum?

I haven't
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2492, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2457, ² wrote:You saying I can't do scumhunting as scum isn't really compatible with all the games in which you talk about how good I am as scum and how careful everyone has to be about me, is it? I can't talk to you when you're tunneling like this, mollie, just as I havn't been able to in previous games that we have played.

- b
where have I talked about you being good as scum?

I haven't
Yes you have. You even said you really had to reconsider how you read me after seing me play as scum on TR. You're so full of shit that I'm seriously considering just ignoring you, mollie.

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Betting is kinda a dumb rule but site rules are site rules.

Now finding the interactions of B and mollie.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2475, Mac wrote:
In post 2465, ² wrote:

- b
Why do you think it's scum motivated?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:18 pm

Post by ² »

In post 2495, ² wrote:
In post 2475, Mac wrote:
In post 2465, ² wrote:

- b
Why do you think it's scum motivated?

- b
Just to clarify: why do you think that scum cabd, but not town cabd, would do that?

- b
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Venmar »

I have decided that "2" is a confusing and difficult name to refer to a player by. From this day on 2 shall be known as Lord SixtyNine.
- ( or by me at least ).

I got mixed feelings about the hydras. I can never really read hydra players that well or quickly, leaning both ways for both. BnB is mostly a town feeling, Lord SixtyNine is a mostly scum feeling I guess. I'll get back to you guys about them.

Hey Ser Arthur Dayne, long time no see. I believe my profile picture character killed your profile name character, HAHA. I'm funny.

Brb, ISOing Aj.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 pm

In post 2476, Cabd wrote:
In post 2475, Mac wrote:
In post 2465, ² wrote:

- b
That would be because I'm pissed as utter hell that not agreeing to follow mollie blindly seems to make everyone pissy.
The only thing strange about it is I finally have time to devote to this game, and so you're gonna see a lot of "off the cuff" sorts of posts. I don't bottlecap my mind, I let it run over everything out loud.
but no one is asking you to do this?

didn't I suggest/ask you should/why you weren't pursuing your own scum read on them?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by Venmar »

Yeah Aj is probably town.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”