Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2406, Cabd wrote:I'm starting to suspect we might have a lyncher/lynchee... but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing that would be in a game like this. Would explain a lot though.
Why this particular train of thought, and not the normal game states of Town pushing scum, town pushing each other? What about this tunnelling and pressure made you think lyncher specifically out of the hundreds of games on this site where this happens every day?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 am

Post by Ghostlin »

To the rest of town: I'm trying to focus on a Cabd read, and his voice is coming off a little passive to me. Is that usual in Cabd town or scum, does anyone know?

Also, I hated 2349, but not because of indoctrination or the like. No, I hate it for more vain reasons: it doesn't include anything I've done, said or contributed.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Also, if anyone wants me to comment about the 2/BB thing: I don't have a side. It reads like the same bickering that goes on in these games. I'm not even fucking calling the argument town versus town, but player(s) v. player(s).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

Post by Andrius »

No meta on cabd; most of the players are new to me.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 8:22 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I know it sounds bad to say this but I am now heavily on the fence X_x.

Like, I had an early townread on him, but the last couple pages are horrendous. I dunno man :/.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Cabd »

Ghost, I linked my meta a few pages ago, they'll be there on my ISO. To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads. I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.

BB, me disagreeing with you doesn't make me scum. You don't like me, fine, I get it. Get over it.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 1212, Cabd wrote:Re: People who wondered how to read me

Most Recent Completed Scum Game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0&start=25
Most Recent Completed Town Game: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=25373
Here, this makes it easier for you, Ghost.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2430, Cabd wrote:Ghost, I linked my meta a few pages ago, they'll be there on my ISO. To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads.
where did I do this? cos you were the one who brought up that wanted to know what scumslip I saw and I said it was against the rules and then you and 2 pushed into the shitstorm that you see before you. <----- that's what happened. not what you are claiming.
I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.

BB, me disagreeing with you doesn't make me scum
. You don't like me, fine, I get it. Get over it.
huh. I never said you were scum I said you were tweaking my scumdar and not disagreeing with me cos you actually agree with me that 2 is suspicious and looks scummy. that is what makes everything you post so fucking weird. and scummy.

you are scum. <---- this is me calling you scum.

this is why you are scum:

1. you are not pursuing your scumreads. right now you should be questioning your suspect or pushing them which you said earlier was 2, not spending your energy trying to figure out ways in which I am not town. a town mindset would have dropped this by now cos they would have seen that it isn't productive but instead you are pursuing this which is a waste of energy if you were town.

I have asked you why are you not pursuing your scumreads and instead of answering me you post
this
bullshit whining that I don't like you when what I feel is indifference except for your relevance to the game. there is nothing personal about it. right now your actions and posts do not seem to be coming from a town mindset.

so how about answering my question?
whew!
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2432, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:Ghost, I linked my meta a few pages ago, they'll be there on my ISO. To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads.
where did I do this? cos you were the one who brought up that wanted to know what scumslip I saw and I said it was against the rules and then you and 2 pushed into the shitstorm that you see before you. <----- that's what happened. not what you are claiming.
I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.

BB, me disagreeing with you doesn't make me scum
. You don't like me, fine, I get it. Get over it.
huh. I never said you were scum I said you were tweaking my scumdar and not disagreeing with me cos you actually agree with me that 2 is suspicious and looks scummy. that is what makes everything you post so fucking weird. and scummy.

you are scum. <---- this is me calling you scum.

this is why you are scum:

1. you are not pursuing your scumreads. right now you should be questioning your suspect or pushing them which you said earlier was 2, not spending your energy trying to figure out ways in which I am not town. a town mindset would have dropped this by now cos they would have seen that it isn't productive but instead you are pursuing this which is a waste of energy if you were town.

I have asked you why are you not pursuing your scumreads and instead of answering me you post
this
bullshit whining that I don't like you when what I feel is indifference except for your relevance to the game. there is nothing personal about it. right now your actions and posts do not seem to be coming from a town mindset.

so how about answering my question?
this was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

In post 2428, Andrius wrote:No meta on cabd; most of the players are new to me.
so andy bobandy what do you think is going on?
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 am

Post by ² »

mollie you're being an idiot here. referring to this stupid crap with cabd. not the stupid crap with buldermar and me. him telling you to back off pushing your reads on him is hellishly townie.

p-edit also your nicknames for players are horrible, condescending and sophomoric.

- f
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Cabd »

Oh, so now I'm working with 2? My goodness you hate being wrong and you'd rather push shit into the ground wouldn't you.

Note where my vote is. Not on 2. It's on AJ. AJ>2 in reads. But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here. But you totally skipped that post. You're town, but you can't take being wrong.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 am

for town I have nacho, mac, orc, rev, rach, sajin, ghostlin, venny, varsoon and td.

unsure on andy. more dancing required.

for scum I have: 2, aj, metal, cabd and tmt

wondering if there are 5 scum.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:58 am

Post by ² »

and you smell funny

- f
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

In post 2436, Cabd wrote:Oh, so now I'm working with 2? My goodness you hate being wrong and you'd rather push shit into the ground wouldn't you.

Note where my vote is. Not on 2. It's on AJ. AJ>2 in reads. But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here. But you totally skipped that post. You're town, but you can't take being wrong.
you are still not answering my question.

and you did not respond to ghostlin's point about why you are going down such weird avenues of thought. plz don't ignore him cos he is raising some really good points.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

mollie <3 fery
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:00 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VOTE: 2

Fery's posts have been degrading more and more.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:01 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2430, Cabd wrote:To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads. I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.
Bullshit. I answered ghost right here.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote: so if you are sus of 2, why are you not pursuing that read. <----- I would like an answer to this question
I answered this too, stop being an ass.
In post 2436, Cabd wrote:But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:11 am

Post by ² »

In post 2440, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mollie <3 fery
except for the part about smelling funny, I'm dead serious.

- f
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 am

In post 2442, Cabd wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads. I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.
Bullshit. I answered ghost right here.
and you are right. you did! I even addressed it. my bad.

for me the answer would not be good enough. like what does sheeping other players have to do with what ghostlin asked? why are so focused on coming up with reasons for me not to be town?
Keybladewielder
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Keybladewielder
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Keybladewielder »

Guys, I'm really sorry, but
Replace Out

I can't keep up with it, and my other games. Sorry again.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

In post 2443, Cabd wrote:
In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote: so if you are sus of 2, why are you not pursuing that read. <----- I would like an answer to this question
I answered this too, stop being an ass.
In post 2436, Cabd wrote:But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here.
that doesn't answer my question. I asked why are you not pursuing your scumreads. saying you were reading another game does not answer the question, it just tells me what you are doing when my question is a "why" question. what you are doing is
dodging
the question.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Cabd »

I'm reading the 2 game because I don't push a read to lynch status until I'm sure of it. And until I see what town 2 looks like to get an idea of what scum 2 might be, I'm not pushing it. That's my play style, you'll just have to accept that. I dont have jack shit for history playing with f or b; hell, I barely remember what their main account avatars loom like let alone how to read them.

I'm not saying I won't lynch 2 when the time comes for it. I just refuse to do so until I've made up my mind and settled my doubts.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Cabd »

*look like.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”