Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2450 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:21 am

Post by Cabd »

That said I am halfway through reading micro 161 and I'm finding your (BB's) findings pretty correct about aggressiveness levels.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2451 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 394, ² wrote:Rach explained things in 378 and you posted in 381. How convenient. You can piss off already. I know that you're scum, so it's only a matter of time before either you get lynched, or I get killed/lynched in which case everyone else BETTER FUCKING LYNCH YOU WHEN THEY SEE MY FLIP.

- b
I don't really see posts like these here. Town B makes lots of things like this.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:34 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I have seen at least two people who have MS as scum, remind me why we aren't lynching him today?

I'd feel much more comfortable voting him than any of a bunch of other people who my reads are more shaky on :/
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2453 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 am

Post by ² »

In post 2417, Cabd wrote:Nah, as pointed out to me, mod specifically said no lynchers/lynchees.
Yeah I saw that after but didn't point it out because mollie is being a pain in the ass each time I make a post that isn't absolutely needed.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:16 am

Post by ² »

In post 2418, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2411, ² wrote:In this game I said "You're welcome, mollie." at the beginning of day 2 when there was no nk. She and another person thought I was soft-claiming doc as scum to get the real doc to out himself and I got mislynched for it. This is also how she got her signature:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=4612458

Another example:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=4651393

Then there is off-site examples and examples from
somewhere
I can't and wont talk about.

- b
in the first example I did not get you lynched. I thought you were scum, yes, but then you started town flailing and I read you as town moved my vote and tried to shift the lynch off of you. but you had pissed jake off to the point that he simply wanted you out of the game I think. his was the pivotal vote and you fucked up that one up all on your own. so your blame is misplaced.

the second exaple leads to a "no multi-posts" not a link to a game.

try again
Yes you did; you tunneled med to a point at which it was impossible for me to avoid the lynch. I didn't fuck that one up on my own, you did a lot of the work. Why don't you go reread the game if you're having trouble remembering what went on?

I posted the actual games below - dunno what happened with the links. Initially I had linked to the most important posts of the game.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 am

Post by ² »

In post 2419, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
oh that is the second one? lol. you do realise rach marie is in this game don't you?

I didn't push for your lynch I pushed you for a read, got a town one,
and actively worked with you the rest of the game

so in other words, you are lying about me getting you lynched in those games.

gee buldey, I wonder why I think you are scum.
In that case, why were you apologizing postgame? You're blatantly lying now to get your agenda moving along in this game. That is, you're being inherently anti-town. You did not "push me for a read". You didn't "get me lynched" in that second game, but we discussed the fact that you always tunnel me in detail. I'll find the specific post since you're still calling me a liar.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2456 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:20 am

Post by ² »

²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

Post by ² »

In post 2421, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2405, ² wrote:
In post 2402, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2389, ² wrote:It's
exactly
what's going on.
How the fuck am I using "what you can't talk about" to discredit you?
I'm telling you and others that you are wrong and that we can't show you where you're wrong because you can't even tell us what it is you think you're right about. I don't see any fucking way you're scum this game, but I swear that if you are and you made up this meta read to get us mislynched then I will never play with you again.

- b
But that's all besides the point in this game. Mollie is making a mistake with her meta-read as evident by us being town, but we can't actually point out that mistake. In effect, she is abusing (perhaps not deliberately) the fact that she is prohibited from bringing into this game the details about the content of the ongoing game that she is already referring to (that is, she could do this exact thing as scum as well and pretend to have a meta read from an ongoing game, knowing that she couldn't be questioned on it because that would be against the rules, and there is no way to refute this hypothesis).
The most likely scenario is that she found something that easily could be refuted, but since she can't talk about it she wont realize that and she also can't just pretend it's not there and ignore it
. This all boils down to the rules being retarded as fuck.
that looks like a discredit to me

and oh yes. plz go and find a completed game where
I
got you lynched when you were town. plz put up or stfu.
To me it looks like the most likely scenario. I'll find examples now.

- b
so you want to perpetuate a discussion that could potentially lead to rulebreaking.

nope. not scummy at all.

how you work less to try to discredit me and do something protown like scumhunt or something.

oh wait. you would have had to receive town role pm in order to do that huh
You saying I can't do scumhunting as scum isn't really compatible with all the games in which you talk about how good I am as scum and how careful everyone has to be about me, is it? I can't talk to you when you're tunneling like this, mollie, just as I havn't been able to in previous games that we have played.

- b
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2458 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Ser Arthur Dayne replaces Keybladewielder
beefycheese
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2459 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:28 am

Post by ² »

In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2410, Cabd wrote:
In post 2409, Sajin wrote:
In post 2406, Cabd wrote:I'm starting to suspect we might have a lyncher/lynchee... but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing that would be in a game like this. Would explain a lot though.
Please don't start with this. If there is 3rd party win condition should not affect town play ever. The victory condition for such a 3rd party will not end the game prematurely, and if it does I will lynch the mod in the post game.

Lynch based on scum play and town play and don't use this as a reason to doubt.

But hey out of curiosity what would a lyncher help explain?
Why BB
was
is tunneling 2 so damn hard that it hurts.
it is called pushing my scum read.

so if you are sus of 2, why are you not pursuing that read. <----- I would like an answer to this question

sajin what is your take on cabd? he is tweaking my scumdar in a big way
No, I'm pretty sure this is called tunneling. You've even started lying about this and that to get your agenda along. You lied about the content of the games, and, more recently, you lied about you thinking that I can't do scumhunting as scum. I call that tunneling and not pushing a read.

Also, I think you're wrong about cabd. The most recent post in which he proved that he is paying attention to meta stuff by saying that he'd read a game f and I just finished as town strongly suggests that he's town.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2460 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:31 am

Post by ² »

In post 2430, Cabd wrote:I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever
Nacho isn't certain; Nacho is sheeping mollie. That's by the way the 3rd outright lie. This is confirmable two ways: 1) you can check the thread - I'm pretty sure Nacho explicitly stated that he was sheeping mollie. 2) you can wait for Nacho to come back and confirm that it's the case.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:36 am

Post by ² »

In post 2441, GuyInFreezer wrote:VOTE: 2

Fery's posts have been degrading more and more.
How so?

- b
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Mac »

finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2463 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:44 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

At first she seemed town and then there was an overreaction from mollie's push. And then argumentation that I've never seen from town fery before, and to "I hate you" stance, and "and you smell bad", which was the post made my gut wrench.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 am

Post by ² »

In post 2451, Cabd wrote:
In post 394, ² wrote:Rach explained things in 378 and you posted in 381. How convenient. You can piss off already. I know that you're scum, so it's only a matter of time before either you get lynched, or I get killed/lynched in which case everyone else BETTER FUCKING LYNCH YOU WHEN THEY SEE MY FLIP.

- b
I don't really see posts like these here. Town B makes lots of things like this.
Maybe you should ISO me then in this game because I'm pretty sure I've been mad more than once in this game.

Anyway, it also doesn't automatically make me town. I'm quite convinced that my temper is null with respect to alignment, and you can check some of my scum games to verify this if you wish.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:47 am

Post by ² »

In post 2462, Mac wrote:finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
He's town as fuck. What scum motivation do you see in his posts?

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2466 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Cabd »

I don't mean your temper I mean your hard-pressure.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

Post by ² »

In post 2463, GuyInFreezer wrote:and "and you smell bad", which was the post made my gut wrench.
I'm pretty sure she was imitating her perception of the arguments mollie was using against us and taking a stance with respect to mollies use of condescending nicknames for players.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

Post by ² »

In post 2466, Cabd wrote:I don't mean your temper I mean your hard-pressure.
Alright. How do you suggest I hard pressure TMT?

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2469 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:54 am

Post by Cabd »

Tunnel the shit out of him like you do in other games? Push him for reads? You're the one that knows your hard-ass game best.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:55 am

Post by ² »

In post 2469, Cabd wrote:Tunnel the shit out of him like you do in other games? Push him for reads? You're the one that knows your hard-ass game best.
Have you even checked when he last posted?

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:57 am

Post by ² »

Anyway, that's besides the point. I don't think there is merit to tunneling or hard pushing him in this game.

- b
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2472 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 11:59 am

Post by Cabd »

Yes, it was several days ago. He's not getting replaced though as far as I can tell. I miss the user tagging feature from 6P...

Your ISO is really long, any chance you could tell me what it is you found scummy about him besides the lack of reads? Or was that it?

Call me scummy for it, but I'm not swinging for 2 unless we hit deadline.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2473 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

And if you try to pull this talking down to me shit again mollie, I'm not going to sit there and take it. I let you vent the first time. Not again.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by ² »

I don't know. Maybe you're right and maybe that's what I should have done and should do. I think part of it is that I'm not particularly motivated in this game. I've tried to force myself to be active, but when it isn't sincere it just doesn't work.

- b

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”