Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Scum, in order of most to least:
TMT/MS, TD, Vashoon/KBW (both of the last two vacillate from null-scum to scum). Can explain my reads if you like, but a lot of them are activity/behavior based. Possible side order of AJ, but I'm not sure I dislike him as much as the five above. 1450 pinged something fierce; I explain it in 1455. We can lynch don't as well, he's not contributed when he was here.

Cannot read worth a damn, from likelihood of scum motivation to least:
Rach (if she's not Town trollling, she might be scum), 2/BB (hydras are hard for me to read)

Null:
People not listed above or below

Null-town, from most Town to least:
Andrius (I'm not thrilled with his level of activity, but when he posts, he posts Town), Rev (I don't buy the whole argument that Sven would claim miller tracker and not be Town. Also, his VIness was a Town VIness, not scum being coy. That said, this read is mostly hinged on these two suspicions. He's not someone we can take to LYLO for example. Nacho will remember this, hopefully: remember when I lynched a Doctor Day 3 (Mute) because he protected twice in a row and I was paranoid. You were the scum IC that game. It's kinda like this with scum unlikely to perform a kill and everyone will question Rev's role for the rest of the game.) Sajin (had an early town read on him from his posts, particularly 294 when he pushed the lynch aggressively, but he's not been doing the same quality work)

Town, most to least:
Nacho, who generally has been working harder than anyone to figure shit out, Orc, who has been trying to direct Town traffic all game. GiF, who's asking the right questions--although, where'd he go?
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2091, Metal Sonic wrote:Claiming vanillager is suspect at best,
This sounds like you suspect Varshoon's a VT. Last I checked, he didn't claim this.. :igmeou:
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 2095, Mac wrote:
In post 2073, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 2068, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Your demonic glee at Varshoon's gambit and trying to lead Town indicate two things to me:

1) You're Town
2) You're glad to see Varshoon fail at this.
bad logic here.

maybe he just found it really funny that it would break the rules so brazenly? I know I did.
The first has nothing to do with the giggling, really, but the 'trying to lead Town part'.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2099, Mac wrote:
In post 2096, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2093, Mac wrote:hey varsoon.

aside from the utter clumsiness of rule breaking, how did your gambit work?
It confirmed Reverend as town for me, even if he's a really rude player.

Also, the way 2 interacted with it, wanting me to use it on him, then calling me retarded once I revealed what I was up to--that's pretty town, too.

So, ultimately, I got 2 town of it, which, frankly, is way better than the 1 tell it would've given me.
:3
I want to know how it worked though. buldermar's clever; perhaps he thought he could manipulate it.

map it out for me.
So, there's how I planned for it to work, and how it actually turned out.
I assume you understand what I was going with plan-wise.
If you don't, I'll lay it out here:
Spoiler:
Player X claims their character, alignment, flavor paragraph, win-con, and abilities.
Player Y, who is running this text, claims their character, alignment (minus PR), flavor paragraph, and win-con.
All of the other players can refer to the three bodies of text before them (X's claim, Y's truthful claim, and their own verified PM).
These other players, as a jury, can discern the rhetorical differences/similarities between X's claim, Y's claim, and their own PM, and can tell if X is lying.
This relies heavily on the person who wrote the PMs having consistent rhetoric, and writing the flavor rather than copy/pasting it.
In this game, though, I looked up things and figured that Bork had to have written the flavor, and that flavor seems pretty indicative of one's role.
Regardless, we'd have a better claim to work with, and it'd further confirm me as town.
I kinda knew this was sorta totally rules-breaking though, so...

What actually happened was that
I suggested an absurd gambit that was not rules-legal.
They didn't know that it wasn't, and so Reverend was willing to go through with it if it'd clear his name.
2 was interested in using it since he was being wagoned and would rather be revealed as town through it if it would work.
I revealed how it worked.
Bork immediately said it was not rules legal.
Reverend gave me hell for it, confirming he's likely town, since he put his faith in it.
2 (or Buildermar, at least) lost his mind and went so far as to call me retarded for suggesting it, as it seemed like a good way for 2 to get out of being wagon'd.
Both of their reactions and interests in it read as town to me.
/shrug.
WIFOM it if you want, but each player saw it as a way to finally confirm themselves as town (to some extent, at least), and were both quite upset that it was totally illegal.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Ghostlin, can you explain your TMT read to me?
I think there could be scum there for my own reasons (most of which are incoherent and absurd and floating around in my head),
but I'd like to hear your reasons for TMT being at the top of your scum-list.
TD and Metal Sonic are the ones I can fully understand, based on your posts/interactions so far.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

GUY IN A FREEZER, COME BACK TO US. YOUR INACTIVITY READS AS SCUMMY TO ME AND OTHERS AND I'D LIKE YOU TO GIVE MORE REASONS FOR EVERYONE TO CONFIRM YOUR ALIGNMENT
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:54 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

In post 2094, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2091, Metal Sonic wrote:Varsoon: question:

Why do you decide to change your play style?

Claiming vanillager is suspect at best, but I'm sure you do not do this every game(pulling this shit assumption out of my mouth, but yeah)

Why do you choose this style of play for this game?
Oh, I decided awhile ago that I'm claiming my alignment in every game I play.
It'll give me laughs and it'll be really funny whenever I finally roll scum and claim it immediately.
Of course, for the people who can't fathom why I'd do it, they WIFOM all over the place.
It's fun to watch people doubt you, when you're telling the truth. They'll scream and shout and run circles all because of one little truth.
You've seen how that's been in this game, neh? It's telling of alignments, I feel. It lets me get better reads on folks when I can say a truth and others foam at the mouth over it.

What is interesting is that you're quick to call me vanilla here and otherwise. I never claimed VT. Just said my role wasn't very cool.
For this game, I'm taking a bit of a hybrid approach. I'm pushing the buttons of players I know how to pressure, and I'm sussing out a few reads for myself and for others.
I don't think I've done a lot of work for town, unless they read my interactions and interpretations as confirming a few townies in.
I'd like to get a lynch in before the day ends, so I'll be a bit less fluff-posty, I suppose.
Not so fun when I actually ever get lynched lol. But yes I understand exactly how you work.

I have to go, but I'm impressed

But youre already town so
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Metal Sonic, on parting, I want to leave you with some suggestions:

If you're town, please post more and be more open about who you think is town and scum. Use your vote accordingly.
Furthermore, speak up when you notice things.
Also, ask other players questions that you feel will flesh out your reads/move the game forward.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Varshoon, I'm going to do this in four of his posts. The rest are kind of too shallow for me to do much with. Here's his initial reads post:
In post 1050, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1036, GuyInFreezer wrote:In case I wasn't clear enough, I'm asking player-wise.
You know. Like "who did what so he's suspicious." Kind of stuff.
Ok. Let's go.

²: If it's ok, I'm going to read ² as one person and not two separate people. Same goes for Beast.
² is scum
to me because he reads TD as scum with little to no base and seems to be ignoring TD's more towny posts.
Aj The Epic:
Null-Scum
. I perceive AtE in #945 but that's pretty much it.
Andrius: Null, lack of posts.
BeautyAndTheBeast: Town. Reading well and catching things and no scumreads as of yet.
BROseidon: No reads as of yet.
Cabd:
Null-Scum
, mainly for not specifying reads in #931.
dntfkingcare: Null, lack of posts.
Ghostlin: After an ISO after Varsoon's read,
scummy
GuyInFreezer: Town. No scumreads. I like you asking questions.
jon_h61: no posts.
Mac: Town for the most part, but look at his #811, #821, and #831. Detailed analysis AJ is scummy, waits for nacho to vote, then says he's "considering" voting as well?!?!?
Metal Sonic: Null (no posts)
orcinus_theoriginal: Town. No scumreads, and acts and reads town.
RachMarie: Agree with Mac's #1010. Seems to be ignoring large portions of the game.
Sajin: Null.
Svenskt Stål: Active lurking, seemingly. Active early on but quieter now.
Lingering scumreads
from the claim and such.
Nachomamma8: Null. Towny early in game, but I feel a little less so about that.
TiphaineDeath: Town, scummy early in game, but did a 180
TMTOLBTWNTOF: No comment
Varsoon: Null, I'm finding it hard to read him.

P EDIT

Gif- I did not "disappear," I was reading all 42 pages and typing this read post the whole goddamn time.
No vote. At this point his primary scum reads I could tell are me and 2, and he couldn't place a vote on either of us. This is a post we've literally been waiting pages for, and he's not secure enough in his reads to plop down a vote?

Next post:
In post 1389, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1384, GuyInFreezer wrote:Hey TMT in case you missed it I asked you a question.
I missed it. Where.
Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 1382, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Disagree with metal sonic, Aj, Varsoon, BRO, and Cabd
I mean... there's a reason those are his read...

Hey TMT, mind joining us? I seem to think you have developed a couple of votes and produced a lot more null reads last time around.
Most of my null reads are because of the fact that certain people haven't posted a lot and most of it was low-content.

Ok I've gone over my scumreads and decided which one was scummiest, and it's between 2 and Aj. At this point I believe it's VOTE: Aj

Also, Ghostlin is not scum

P-edit Metal give reasons now plz
This post is bad when you consider he's not talked about AJ for a while and his reasoning for not liking AJ is AtE in one post in his reads posts. Yes, it can be an indicator that individual is not scum hunting, and a scum player freaking out all over town. Also, I'm thrilled he considers me not scum now as of this post, but there's not much logic as to why not. I can deduce he's sheeping a lot of folks who changed from scum or vocally said I was Town about this range of posts/pages.
In post 1617, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:
In post 1461, TheReverend wrote:Ok jon is clearly not scum, unless he's deliberately being quiet so he can pretend to have forgotten the game. No-one forgets a game in which they're scum.
Am I the only one that thinks this is suuuuuper scummy

Also GIF did you ask me a question that I did not answer
Also did anyone else ask me a question that I did not answer
At best, this is reaching. At worst he's trying to accuse the Rev of being scum because he said you don't forget games which you are scum. Which is true--I sorta explain this in another post.
In post 2022, TMTOLBTWNTOF wrote:UNVOTE: Aj
Changed my mind about AJ, I think he's town.

Reverend goes into my town pile as well.

What are your other reads besides Varsoon?
The problem is not the fact that AJ went into this town pile. Where's the vote on 2? Where's a vote at all?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Summation of TMT case:
His pushes have been soft when he's pushed at all and make no sense towards any meaningful scum hunting. He's suspected 2 over at least two posts but has yet to vote them (it's a hydra). He does jump off AJ with little reasoning, but his soft push towards 2 seems to be weak without any meaning. He's not really scum hunting, and his opinions about certain players seems to match the temperature of the room at the time (myself, AJ, 2). It's pretty likely he's scum, and he's giving out other tells, such as being quiet and waiting for his wagon (the second highest lynch wagon right now besides 2) to pass. While I find 2 hard to read, if TMT goes down today as scum, the likelihood of 2 scum goes up.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:10 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Prediction:
TMT will not vote 2 unless pressured or at the end of the day when he can claim 'Town points' for hammering them.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

That's good and all, but 2's not scum and I won't see 2's wagon go to lynch if I have any say in it.

I agree with your points moreso than the fact that you see him not using his vote as much. What's important is that he seems to be using his vote to earn towncred, rather than pressuring scum-suspects, etc. The disparity between how he votes and how 2 votes is the difference between towniness and scuminess.

I'll give the TMT wagon more thought, although what you've provided is pretty insightful and damning. I'd like to see how TMT responds to this, if at all.

Ghostlin, to be honest,
What scares me the most isn't the obvious scum.
It's the scum who shake your hand and point out who's not town and do all the work for town.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:44 am

Post by Mac »

Varsoon; you knew your gambit wouldn't work?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2112, Mac wrote:Varsoon; you knew your gambit wouldn't work?

I knew that it was likely not rules legal.
I suppose the 'true' gambit was going through with everything and how it ended up.
At any point, I could have said 'nevermind'.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Mac »

if you had gone through with this gambit, how do you know that 2/Rev could not have manipulated it to their advantage?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:49 am

Post by Mac »

also you knew it was not rules legal, so if bork hadn't been around to say no, Rev may have gone through with it and got himself modkilled?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2114, Mac wrote:if you had gone through with this gambit, how do you know that 2/Rev could not have manipulated it to their advantage?
If it was rules legal, there's not really any way to manipulate it, as it's up to the rest of town to read the claims side-by-side and decide if the player being scrutinized had done anything to change what they'd been sent via PM instead of copy/pasting it.
But it wasn't rules legal, so, speculation on how it would have turned out/could have been manipulated are pretty moot.
In post 2115, Mac wrote:also you knew it was not rules legal, so if bork hadn't been around to say no, Rev may have gone through with it and got himself modkilled?
Honestly, I hadn't considered if it was or wasn't rules legal the very first time I mentioned it. Later on, I stopped talking about it because I realized it was probably a bad idea. I finally decided to 'use' it (say I was going to do something breaking the rules and then pull back on it) to see how people would respond.
If Rev got modkilled, then it'd either end with dead scum or miller out of the game without the waste of a lynch.
I'd say that's a win/win.
Although, to be honest, getting Rev Modkilled was not my intention.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 1:15 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Back from the V/LA and catching up now.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 am

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

In post 2100, Ghostlin wrote:
Scum, in order of most to least:
TMT/MS, TD, Vashoon/KBW (both of the last two vacillate from null-scum to scum). Can explain my reads if you like, but a lot of them are activity/behavior based. Possible side order of AJ, but I'm not sure I dislike him as much as the five above. 1450 pinged something fierce; I explain it in 1455. We can lynch don't as well, he's not contributed when he was here.

Cannot read worth a damn, from likelihood of scum motivation to least:
Rach (if she's not Town trollling, she might be scum), 2/BB (hydras are hard for me to read)

Null:
People not listed above or below

Null-town, from most Town to least:
Andrius (I'm not thrilled with his level of activity, but when he posts, he posts Town), Rev (I don't buy the whole argument that Sven would claim miller tracker and not be Town. Also, his VIness was a Town VIness, not scum being coy. That said, this read is mostly hinged on these two suspicions. He's not someone we can take to LYLO for example. Nacho will remember this, hopefully: remember when I lynched a Doctor Day 3 (Mute) because he protected twice in a row and I was paranoid. You were the scum IC that game. It's kinda like this with scum unlikely to perform a kill and everyone will question Rev's role for the rest of the game.) Sajin (had an early town read on him from his posts, particularly 294 when he pushed the lynch aggressively, but he's not been doing the same quality work)

Town, most to least:
Nacho, who generally has been working harder than anyone to figure shit out, Orc, who has been trying to direct Town traffic all game. GiF, who's asking the right questions--although, where'd he go?
WAAAAIIIT a minute. how do you have nacho and orc down as town for the reasons you gave and me as scum when they are both sheeping my reads? like how does that even work?

also @ varsoon

you keep putting us in town and then you are putting us as scum and there is zero progression of your read. explain
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:21 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 1812, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1811, TheReverend wrote:me me me me, quick before TD walls me

Alright, the first step, then.

This'll be easier with you than most other players, actually.

I want a full claim from you, including the flavor paragraph and character that you are.
This shouldn't be hard, since you already claimed and all that.
:facepalm:
In post 1821, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1820, ² wrote:
In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me. I'd expect townies to be extremely wary of me, because of my tracker modifier. Mollie is on the ball when she worries about a scum tracker. Like I said earlier, town thought process. Scum know I'm miller. Townies do not know. You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
You inherited my read on svenskt, which went to pretty strong town when he replaced out. Prior to that I was willing to wait a day and see how my read shaped up. Our vote is on someone we agree looks scummy.

- f

Wait, wait, wait.
How does scum know he's miller?
Because, as far as I know, scum would only know who other scum is.
I guess he means that scum can infer that he's miller because they know he's town and he claimed miller?
Still, blah, I had a townread on sven and I'm way less sure about Rev.
In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1814, ² wrote:I recommend paraphrasing the shit out of that stuff because mod kill. Also, suggest you guys check with bork before proceeding.

- f
Doesn't work if he paraphrases.
It -should- be rules legal, given that he's not taking a screen-cap, etc.
Because there's nothing that lets us know if he's 100% quoting the PM, right?

P-Edit:

Ah well.
My idea was to counterclaim with my PM, minus role, and then third parties could confirm that the rhetoric fits, etc.
/shrug
It -would- work if it was rules legal, but I guess not.
In post 1817, Varsoon wrote:Makes me think--in a Lylo situation, all players could quote their role PMs directly, and the one guy who isn't modkilled is the scum, because he would have to lie or be modkilled. Then again, I guess if everyone is modkilled, there's no one to lynch the remaining scum.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:35 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2066, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2059, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2058, Keybladewielder wrote:Haven't paid much attention to Orc or 2,, but Nacho literally always plays the same from what Ive seen. So nulln o him
It's beautiful that Orc and 2 have made the most posts in this game but they're also usually in null piles or are pretty controversially read.
this is a lie
Drawing attention to this
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:37 am

In post 2045, Cabd wrote:You have no opinion about Orc, Nacho, or 2?

Like, the three most active players?
are you even reading this game? I have been actively working with orc, nacho and mac and 2 is scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:39 am

In post 2048, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2035, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2032, Varsoon wrote:Then fucking vote for me, you shit.
This is feigned anger. Yet another scum tell. Does anyone think he's actually pissed with me because I ran a case vs him? I don't see why he'd be pissed if he's town.

I'm like 95% sure we have scum here in varsoon. I'm certainly willing to put my vote there.

vote - varsoon

If town doesn't want to swing for varsoon, I think I like an AJ lynch over 2 for this reason...
In post 675, Varsoon wrote:@Orc: Man, what do you have against me? I'd rather be your friend.
Also, why bring up something like "AJ or Varsoon, the guy who sheeped him", when in 367 you do the same thing with your vote?
I feel like you're scum-slipping, and you're trying too hard to play town-leader.
An AJ scum flip will look really bad for varsoon imo.
"Yeah, let's set up lynches, that way, when I bus my partner, we can lynch out a free town."
Or you're just working on faulty logic.
The correlation between AJ and me is poorly founded here, since I'm making reference to something Orc said. If you'd pay attention, I've had AJ as scummy for most of the game here, and if he flips scum, then I'm right. I'm a bit hesitant to say it's 100% scum slot, since I could see town motivation in some of his posts.
I'm glad that you can 'read' emotions from text, or tell that it's feigned anger or not. :P
Thanks for the vote, hope my wagon goes over the hill and you feel really stupid on my flip.
Although, as I've learned, most players of this game have no humility, nor do they ever blush.

In post 2036, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, just wow.

vote varsoon

I hereby formally apologize rev, I think I was wrong about you.
I've never read town write "Wow, just wow."
Scumslip
you said nothing when 2 did it
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:40 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2119, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 1812, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1811, TheReverend wrote:me me me me, quick before TD walls me

Alright, the first step, then.

This'll be easier with you than most other players, actually.

I want a full claim from you, including the flavor paragraph and character that you are.
This shouldn't be hard, since you already claimed and all that.
In post 1821, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1820, ² wrote:
In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me. I'd expect townies to be extremely wary of me, because of my tracker modifier. Mollie is on the ball when she worries about a scum tracker. Like I said earlier, town thought process. Scum know I'm miller. Townies do not know. You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
You inherited my read on svenskt, which went to pretty strong town when he replaced out. Prior to that I was willing to wait a day and see how my read shaped up. Our vote is on someone we agree looks scummy.

- f

Wait, wait, wait.
How does scum know he's miller?
Because, as far as I know, scum would only know who other scum is.
I guess he means that scum can infer that he's miller because they know he's town and he claimed miller?
Still, blah, I had a townread on sven and I'm way less sure about Rev.
In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1814, ² wrote:I recommend paraphrasing the shit out of that stuff because mod kill. Also, suggest you guys check with bork before proceeding.

- f
Doesn't work if he paraphrases.
It -should- be rules legal, given that he's not taking a screen-cap, etc.
Because there's nothing that lets us know if he's 100% quoting the PM, right?

P-Edit:

Ah well.
My idea was to counterclaim with my PM, minus role, and then third parties could confirm that the rhetoric fits, etc.
/shrug
It -would- work if it was rules legal, but I guess not.
In post 1817, Varsoon wrote:Makes me think--in a Lylo situation, all players could quote their role PMs directly, and the one guy who isn't modkilled is the scum, because he would have to lie or be modkilled. Then again, I guess if everyone is modkilled, there's no one to lynch the remaining scum.
I missed all of this in my skimming

Such a beautiful post
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2064, Sajin wrote:
In post 2062, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2060, Sajin wrote:@Broseidon: Where is TmT confirmed scum?
Everything you quoted me as saying was said by AJ.
My bad. I was reading too quick to catch up and failed a quote cut.

@AJ then, Where is TmT confirmed scum?
Ghostlin beat me to the punch, but my main reasons were his 8 null reads (of 18 possible from his perspective), his general passiveness to not be seen at all, relatively no opinions whatsoever, and general lurkiness. These are all null-to-scum tells individually. (I don't want to re-quote his iso, which is still on this page)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”