²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:31 am

Post by ² »

to a lesser extent, I disagree on TD as well. but BRO is pretty solidly in my town pile at this point. I'm seeing a clear evolution of his game from the first one we played. he obviously took feedback from that game seriously.

- f
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:42 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

1785 and 1793 are scum posts, I am off to a tourney or I'd do a more thorough case, expect one later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:44 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1802, TiphaineDeath wrote:1785 and 1793 are scum posts, I am off to a tourney or I'd do a more thorough case, expect one later tonight or tomorrow morning.
I'm looking forward to it. I might even self vote if it's a compelling enough case.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:45 am

Post by ² »

In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:Ok it was posh mafia where I played bulder. Here's a thought though... he says I was anti-town in a past game with him, but then goes on to say he can't remember which game it was... how can you remember the details of my performance if you can't even remember which game it was?
I remember nearly none of the names of the games in which I have participated but probably essentially all of the players I have ever played with and at least something about their behavior, and I remember your behavior being inherently anti-town. If I want to make sure that it is indeed a town tell, I'd need to confirm that you were indeed town in the game(s) we played together, but I really can't be bothered.

Also, it's not exactly a detailed description of your performance saying that you were anti-town.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:47 am

Post by ² »

In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:And it turns out in hindsight that I was actually on the right track with ninja and vifam, so I feel it a bit harsh to be called "anti-town" for that performance, when compared to the average townie. And why am I playing anti-town in this one too, bulder? And if I am playing anti-town, why aren't you pushing for my lynch?
I don't even remember what about you that game made me think you were being anti-town, I just remember that I thought you were. The fact that you're defending something you did in that game suggests to me that I was right.

Yes, you are being inherently anti-town in this game too, and I can examplify if need be, but I trust that the more experienced players are already aware of this.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:48 am

Post by ² »

In post 1796, TheReverend wrote:And if I am playing anti-town, why aren't you pushing for my lynch?
Did I not already say that you playing anti-town is probably a town tell? Do you understand that being anti-town has nothing to do with being scummy? Serious question, because I'm getting the impression that you don't.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:49 am

Post by ² »

In post 1799, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1798, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Because your reads suck
Why do my reads suck? Because you disagree with me? I'm beginning to think maybe my reads on BRO and MS do suck, but that's due to 2's push at them at a time he's in trouble. Of course my reads suck, I've probably read 10% of the thread. I could just skate by doing bugger all, but then my reads won't develop into ones that hopefully don't suck. I'm not sure why you're so keen to slap me down tbh orc.
Your reads suck because they are often based on objectively false premises.

- b
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:50 am

Post by ² »

In post 1801, ² wrote:to a lesser extent, I disagree on TD as well. but BRO is pretty solidly in my town pile at this point. I'm seeing a clear evolution of his game from the first one we played. he obviously took feedback from that game seriously.

- f
Should probably go with f's read, then.

- b
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 6:55 am

Post by TheReverend »

Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me. I'd expect townies to be extremely wary of me, because of my tracker modifier. Mollie is on the ball when she worries about a scum tracker. Like I said earlier, town thought process. Scum know I'm miller. Townies do not know. You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Varsoon »

Alright, I'm back. Should I try this on 2 or on TheReverend?
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

Post by TheReverend »

me me me me, quick before TD walls me
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:19 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1811, TheReverend wrote:me me me me, quick before TD walls me

Alright, the first step, then.

This'll be easier with you than most other players, actually.

I want a full claim from you, including the flavor paragraph and character that you are.
This shouldn't be hard, since you already claimed and all that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:20 am

Post by Varsoon »

Please include your win-con and abilities listed, too.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:25 am

Post by ² »

I recommend paraphrasing the shit out of that stuff because mod kill. Also, suggest you guys check with bork before proceeding.

- f
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

Yeah Im disallowing this shit right now.

To everyone: do not do anything that even remotely resembles quoting ypur role PM.
beefycheese
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1814, ² wrote:I recommend paraphrasing the shit out of that stuff because mod kill. Also, suggest you guys check with bork before proceeding.

- f
Doesn't work if he paraphrases.
It -should- be rules legal, given that he's not taking a screen-cap, etc.
Because there's nothing that lets us know if he's 100% quoting the PM, right?

P-Edit:

Ah well.
My idea was to counterclaim with my PM, minus role, and then third parties could confirm that the rhetoric fits, etc.
/shrug
It -would- work if it was rules legal, but I guess not.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

Makes me think--in a Lylo situation, all players could quote their role PMs directly, and the one guy who isn't modkilled is the scum, because he would have to lie or be modkilled. Then again, I guess if everyone is modkilled, there's no one to lynch the remaining scum.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:32 am

Post by TheReverend »

My role is already out there, and my wincon is posted in #2, so there's nothing to gain from what I can post. I had already typed a post out with this info and a question for mod, but he's answered already.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1818, TheReverend wrote:My role is already out there, and my wincon is posted in #2, so there's nothing to gain from what I can post. I had already typed a post out with this info and a question for mod, but he's answered already.
The idea is that you wouldn't be able to lie about your flavor, etc, since it seems like Bork wrote it.
That said, with me posting my flavor,
and each player having their own role pm,
Other players would be able to confirm that what you put down was rhetorically similar/sound.
Does that makes sense?

Doesn't matter now, since it's not allowed.

Regardless, I'll say Rev is town.

AJ and 2 are scum candidates for me.
²
²
Mafia Scum
²
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:43 am

Post by ² »

In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me. I'd expect townies to be extremely wary of me, because of my tracker modifier. Mollie is on the ball when she worries about a scum tracker. Like I said earlier, town thought process. Scum know I'm miller. Townies do not know. You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
You inherited my read on svenskt, which went to pretty strong town when he replaced out. Prior to that I was willing to wait a day and see how my read shaped up. Our vote is on someone we agree looks scummy.

- f
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1820, ² wrote:
In post 1809, TheReverend wrote:Alright, whatever. I'll maybe take your anti-town comments on board if you flip town. Maybe. I still think you're scum, I find it strange that you're not applying any pressure on me. I'd expect townies to be extremely wary of me, because of my tracker modifier. Mollie is on the ball when she worries about a scum tracker. Like I said earlier, town thought process. Scum know I'm miller. Townies do not know. You don't seem to be interacting with me in a way that makes me believe you don't know what my role is. Therefore, I think you're scum. So my vote stays.
You inherited my read on svenskt, which went to pretty strong town when he replaced out. Prior to that I was willing to wait a day and see how my read shaped up. Our vote is on someone we agree looks scummy.

- f

Wait, wait, wait.
How does scum know he's miller?
Because, as far as I know, scum would only know who other scum is.
I guess he means that scum can infer that he's miller because they know he's town and he claimed miller?
Still, blah, I had a townread on sven and I'm way less sure about Rev.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am

Post by TheReverend »

In post 1819, Varsoon wrote:Does that makes sense?
Sort of. What doesn't make sense is that you actually thought posting my flavour paragraph in its entirity would be ok. I've already posted my role, that's as close to the line as I feel we're allowed. I'm happy to quote my wincon too, since it's the same as vanilla wincon in sample role pm in #2. But obviously that doesn't help determine my alignment. You've got my role flavour, you can decide for yourself if I'm scum who found a good flavour for sven's bullshit claim, or if mod had flavoured fakeclaims for scum, or if I am truthful.

pedit... how do scum know I'm miller? I dunno, because they know I'm now scum, and they would naturally question why a cop, for example, would fakeclaim miller when it runs the risk of a PL on d1.
TheReverend
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
TheReverend
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:01 am

Post by TheReverend »

now = not haha
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun May 26, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 1822, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1819, Varsoon wrote:Does that makes sense?
Sort of. What doesn't make sense is that you actually thought posting my flavour paragraph in its entirity would be ok. I've already posted my role, that's as close to the line as I feel we're allowed. I'm happy to quote my wincon too, since it's the same as vanilla wincon in sample role pm in #2. But obviously that doesn't help determine my alignment. You've got my role flavour, you can decide for yourself if I'm scum who found a good flavour for sven's bullshit claim, or if mod had flavoured fakeclaims for scum, or if I am truthful.

pedit... how do scum know I'm miller? I dunno, because they know I'm now scum, and they would naturally question why a cop, for example, would fakeclaim miller when it runs the risk of a PL on d1.

Eh, yeah, but we can drop speculation on that end since it's not allowed.

As far as the miller business, I could care less about your PR. To me, you're either town or scum, and your play will paint that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”