kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:11 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 759, Benmage wrote:
In post 758, kuribo wrote:Ben, im not rewriting history, you specifically used our argument and said it was one of the reasons you werent posting.

whether it was true or not, you still said it

i took alot of lessons from that game. i refuse to give scum a place to hide through pointless pissing matches in this game
Please quote this revision for me.
My bad, it was Jason that used our pissing match as an excuse to lurk:
In post 1574, jasonT1981 wrote:long post, spoiler tag coming up. Part of my lack of activity is down to being so far behind, that kuribo/ben thing really turned my head and really put me off this game, the more I didn't look, the further I got behind...

withdrawn
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 am

Post by MattP »

Kuribo please give your opinions of Ghostlin and GG and try to be fair babe
SlappyKrust
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:13 am

Post by greygnarl »

I didn't say all my reads I only said the Oversoul one.

Venmar is playing p shitty though.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:15 am

Post by greygnarl »

Also I'm p sure it's proven that kanye always reads you as town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... it=barkley
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:17 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 776, MattP wrote:Kuribo please give your opinions of Ghostlin and GG and try to be fair babe
I don't necessarily agree with all of Ghostlin's posts, but I do think he seems to be genuinely scumhunting.

Greygnarl's posts are going to give me an ulcer from repressing my murderous rage. If Oversoul wasn't practically caught scum, I'd probably be on either Venmar or gnarl.
In post 771, greygnarl wrote:First off there isn't a wagon on me.
This right here is one of the reasons why--- I dislike the LALALALA NOBODY WANTS TO LYNCH ME LALALA attitude, as you know, Matt. Even if the votes aren't necessarily there, there's enough concern about greygnarl's posting that he ought to be at least a bit concerned.

See, while flailing in the face of a wagon worries me, it also worries me when it seems like people are trying not to look like they're worried. Do you know what I mean? It makes sense in my head.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 770, greygnarl wrote:or it oculd be the fact that you basically have no reads of your own.
- This is a complete lie and you know it.
In post 777, greygnarl wrote: Venmar is playing p shitty though.
- Yeah, ok, go ahead and just
discredit
me rather than actually justify your vote.

This guy is so scum.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 766, greygnarl wrote:VOTE: Venmar

I can see him and Overosoul or him and DGB being a team.
the very fact that GG posts this is almost enough to make me discard MY inkling of an Oversoul / Venmar team

and why would Venmar and DGB make a good fit?

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:20 am

Post by greygnarl »

I actively try to look like I am not worried about votes on me as both alignments so that is null.

pedit: cuz of the fact that someone said dgb is distracting and gonna flee and Venmar is playing the sheep game.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:26 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 782, greygnarl wrote:I actively try to look like I am not worried about votes on me as both alignments so that is null.

pedit: cuz of the fact that someone said dgb is distracting and gonna flee and Venmar is playing the sheep game.
Why would you do that? It looks fake as shit when people do that.

I don't think DGB would flee in this game. I think DGB-scum would feel she could talk her way into massive townreads in Post-Day. I have other thoughts about how DGB would probably play this as scum, but I'm keeping them to myself just in case I'm reading her wrong. (which doesn't happen, but still)

Fact: DGB posts A LOT regardless of alignment. This is provable fact.

Question: You said "someone" said she's "distracting and gonna flee." Do YOU feel she's distracting? Or are you just parroting?

greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:29 am

Post by greygnarl »

hi
In post 344, greygnarl wrote:In case it isn't obvious my scumhunting skills probably line up with Ghostlin's. I actually know where they are on the spectrum though and that is why I limit myself to observations hoping that someone else might realize that A or B that I point out is scummy.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 779, kuribo wrote:
In post 776, MattP wrote:Kuribo please give your opinions of Ghostlin and GG and try to be fair babe
I don't necessarily agree with all of Ghostlin's posts, but I do think he seems to be genuinely scumhunting.

Greygnarl's posts are going to give me an ulcer from repressing my murderous rage. If Oversoul wasn't practically caught scum, I'd probably be on either Venmar or gnarl.
Why's oversoul caught scum again?

And venmar/gnarl I got town on both.. so zzz.. cheah.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:30 am

Post by greygnarl »

I feel like she could be distracting, but only cuz someone else said it.

As for the not being concerned thing, it's because whenever I get votes I am aware of it and can't play the game without deciding to either address it or ignore it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 632, kanyeknowsbest wrote:
unvote vote greygnarl
In post 633, MattP wrote:VOTE: Greygnarl

Good point kanye
In post 634, greygnarl wrote:yeah great point.
In post 636, kanyeknowsbest wrote:thankyou.
In post 637, greygnarl wrote: your welcome.
This read quite town.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 am

Post by greygnarl »

^see right there is where I was trying to actively look like I didn't care.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 788, greygnarl wrote:^see right there is where I was trying to actively look like I didn't care.
.......................................... :facepalm:

you were trying... to look like you didnt care?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 am

Post by Benmage »

Explain to me why you voted venmar?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:37 am

Post by MattP »

You're also asking kanye how well he can read me Greygnarl as if it really matters what his answer is I don't get why you're relying on others seemingly to form your own reads

Kuribo on phone I'll respond to you later I just went to central park WITHOUT a computer so I stop replying to this damn game so help me god I will get work done today or I will die
SlappyKrust
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:38 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 785, Benmage wrote:Why's oversoul caught scum again?
Pointlessly distracting the town by demanding that YOU answer questions that have no bearing on the game
Dragging it out for many many pages by insisting that he had a LOLOLOLOL SECRET PLAN
Finally giving up and saying "JUST KIDDING YOU GUYS I WAS TROLLING and my secret plans didn't work!"
and then saying "By the way I'm not really reading the game anyway"
and finally "But I'll provide content soon, I promise!"
Even HE admits that my suspicion is "credible"

It is the assertion of the prosecution that the defendant, Funkroy P. Oversoul has willfully and negligently engaged in activities which have hampered and obstructed the wheels of justice in this town with the intent to flee from custody, leaving in his wake an unreadable mess of an ISO that would make it impossible to easily find his scum buddy in Post-Day.

And, if it may please the court, what the fuck, Ben, I literally posted the case against him on the VERY SAME page in which you were responding to me.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:41 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 788, greygnarl wrote:^see right there is where I was trying to actively look like I didn't care.
wait, so you were pretending not to care... in order to garnish a town read? Is that what you said?

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

post 750
This post kuribo? You dont mention his name in it.. so sometimes I forget when multitasking what I'm going...

Anyways yeah I asked if he had some great plan after I answered him.. (haven't looked at the reply myself)... but damn if its close to what you're saying.

To be honest tho, at this point I'm caring less and less who we end up stringing up.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 793, kuribo wrote:
wait, so you were pretending not to care... in order to garnish a town read? Is that what you said?
Ahem. I'm doing this inquiry.
greygnarl
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
greygnarl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:42 am

Post by greygnarl »

In post 790, Benmage wrote:

Explain to me why you voted venmar?
In post 712, Venmar wrote:Because that's generally how OS plays.

I think OS's play is too stubborn and hardheaded to be coming from a scum mentality. He is pushing very visually absurd things, like some of his questions, which in full honesty I don't see scum doing in hopes of getting anything accomplished.

Greygnarl, on the other hand, is actually scummy. Revealing a possible reaction test and openly saying that you didn't fall for it is really scummy. He admits to simply wagoning DGB off of what others said about her ( a question he momentarily tried to dodge ), and something about #631 is off.
This post made me feel like he could be the one who OS is trying to distract from if he is scum, but after thinking about it, I'm kind of feeling like they would've had Venmar pretend OS didn't exist though.

pedit: yes kuribo
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 784, greygnarl wrote:hi
In post 344, greygnarl wrote:In case it isn't obvious my scumhunting skills probably line up with Ghostlin's. I actually know where they are on the spectrum though and that is why I limit myself to observations hoping that someone else might realize that A or B that I point out is scummy.
by the way, I tried four times to understand this post and all i got was BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 792, kuribo wrote:to flee from custody, leaving in his wake an unreadable mess of an ISO that would make it impossible to easily find his scum buddy in Post-Day.
Oooo I liked this. I keep forgetting the twisty-ness of fleeing.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun May 05, 2013 9:45 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 796, greygnarl wrote:pedit: yes kuribo

you...

you...

you intentionally attempted to garnish an artificial town read from people by ignoring your wagon?

and you think this is a good thing?

congratulations, I'm speechless. and filled with fury that I'm not going to unleash into the thread.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”