Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Kise »

I know, committing suicide.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:33 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 1539, Nostredeus wrote:I hate to agree with Scotty here but the last few pages feel town:

Unvote

@TML: CDB asked a reasonable question, could you answer it (at the very least so I see what I'm apparently missing there):

In post 1532, ChannelDelibird wrote:Sure. Why should your position on the wagon change my suspicion of you, as you imply?

Also if your main complaint with CDB is that he isn't looking for scum to what degree do you agree/disagree that CDB has been forced to defend himself instead and couldn't?

Eh, it wasn't really to change his suspisicion on my slot or anything. I genuinely want him to attempt to scumhunt. I'm more interested about trying to figure out if CDB is scum or not. It'll be easier to read him (at least for me) if he takes everything into account when analyzing his wagon.

And no, the main reason I don't like him is the day 1 interactions.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Benmage »

@Sottyrulez
Can you embellish on your Kise vote... reads like a shitty placeholder.

Other than being probably the lowest of the hanging fruit. You really have minimal at best interaction with Baby Spice, so did you have an suspicions of that slot?
--Also Kise's iso is atrocious, as you ask us all to take a look at. What are your primary issues?

*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1450, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:I was trying to get their response subtly, but thanks for making it obv like that :P

Yes, "subtle" is definitely the word that springs to mind when I think about your approach to this game :roll:. Actually, words like "desperately opportunistic" and "suspicious as fuck" seem rather more apposite.

In post 1448, kuribo wrote:wondering if Pless avoided me and answered Dayne out of fear he'd be dragged into a shouting match with me

This is exactly correct.

Zar
didn't
want get into a shouting match with you; he's played with you before and found that experience quite tedious enough. (In fact, he has made multiple posts in our QT telling me to avoid replying to you. This thread has been cruelly robbed of some heavy-handed sarcasm as a result.) Zar's not a complete idiot, in other words. Why would anyone want to get into a shouting match with you?

In post 1468, kuribo wrote:
In post 1467, Cerulean wrote:I miss petapan :(
Yeah, because he's easier to lynch than me?

Yeah, sure, people dislike your posts because you're "hard to lynch" :roll:. That must be it. It isn't because of the bad-tempered and unfunny self-aggrandizement at all. Well done.

~ Pless
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1464, Cerulean wrote:Oh and pless - later tonight when I get home I'll talk about Arthur.

Still waiting :(. Less wasting time arguing with kuribo, please, and more time doing this.

In post 1435, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1422, Plessiezarus wrote:Well, we're both confident on Jason being town at this point.

Is this only because of interactions with TGAH?

Pretty much? I just can't believe a traitor would go after a member of the Police like that.

I mean, I guess Jason could be third party, but I really don't think the game is multifactional (the absta kill doesn't make sense as a kill from scum).

I hadn't thought about the precise set-up much, to be honest, other than explaining some flavour stuff to Zar. But I actually think 4 communicating scum plus a traitor is very possible. I've modded a game or two with Faraday, albeit on Westeros and not here, and I know he likes games where the town can safely mislynch four times, but preferably no more than that. 14:4(1) fits that guideline?

(But, then again, Zar has modded games with Faraday too, and more recently, and he thinks 15:3(1) is more likely, so. Meh. Not really sure there's any point speculating about it on day 2.)

~ Pless
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:07 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

Anyway, other stuff:

Zar and I have yet to talk to each other much about CDB's latest posts, but initial impression is somewhat positive. Don't agree with a few of CDB's reads, but the general approach to analysing his wagon seems quite sincere. Not sure I like the fact he's only started to post like this when he's been forced to defend himself though :?.

(A SAD lynch would probably make me happier than a CDB lynch at this point, but ... yeah.)

On the other hand, DV looks more scummy than when we last read him. The waffle in posts like and in regards to CDB rubs us the wrong way. Just feel like he's working a bit too hard to keep his options open.

Thinking about it though, I don't think DV is likely to be scum with Kuribo/Dan. Having a scum-buddy who didn't have a town-read on you "confirm" your role, and then almost immediately flipflop their read on you as DV did (, , ) just seems a really bad idea. Probably at least one of that pair is town.

I do like the fact DV is voting for SAD, but the reasons he gives for doing so are pretty terribly weak.

~ Pless
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Kise »

Why would jason be 3rd party?

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:23 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1549, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Prodding Zoneace

*TWITCH* *TWITCH* *TWITCH*

~Zar.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:47 am

Post by kuribo »

see, now THERE'S the CDB I expect to play with.

Unvote

and I totally get the whole thing about having to defend yourself rather than scumhunt. This town seems to have a hard-on for ignoring attempts to scumhunt while continuing to attack.

In post 1508, Zdenek wrote:
In post 1500, kuribo wrote:
I was asking about Sottyrulez.

I didn't like the seemingly willy-nilly vote-hopping on Day 1. I didn't like the interaction with Dan where he accused Dan of being "secretive." (Something as blatant and confirmable-by-someone-else as who he fucking neighborized?) Like, I wouldn't have bothered hiding it, but I can see where Dan would think that he needed to keep it to himself, especially if he thought he was counter-claiming someone. But when he accused Dan of this, he voted Jason. Didn't like that. And the vote-hopping has continued on Day 2. It seems like he's just not willing to commit to a wagon. That sits poorly with me, especially from a hydra, who presumably have a QT amongst themselves for getting their shit together. Although sotty does, as I say, make me uneasy, I do happen to agree with a few of their points. Sotty isn't the best lynch for today.

I don't like how TML came along when his name was finally mentioned, it looked like he was willing to let the leading wagons go along without any input from himself.

In post 1553, Plessiezarus wrote:
This is exactly correct.

Zar
didn't
want get into a shouting match with you; he's played with you before and found that experience quite tedious enough. (In fact, he has made multiple posts in our QT telling me to avoid replying to you. This thread has been cruelly robbed of some heavy-handed sarcasm as a result.) Zar's not a complete idiot, in other words. Why would anyone want to get into a shouting match with you?

Yeah, sure, people dislike your posts because you're "hard to lynch" :roll:. That must be it. It isn't because of the bad-tempered and unfunny self-aggrandizement at all. Well done.

You say tomato, I say potato. Being afraid of having attention drawn to you is not a town mindset. Look at Ben, did he just "avoid replying?" Newwwwp.

Remind me again which game(s) I've played with Zar?

Peta being easier fodder is just a happy bonus prize, then?

Not ready to write you off as scum, though, because I'm very well aware that at times, some people find me insufferable. Lucky for you guys, I'm about to leave for the day.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:51 am

Post by kuribo »

@Mod: shit, messed up my quote tags. that post should read:

see, now THERE'S the CDB I expect to play with.

Unvote

and I totally get the whole thing about having to defend yourself rather than scumhunt. This town seems to have a hard-on for ignoring attempts to scumhunt while continuing to attack.

In post 1508, Zdenek wrote:
I was asking about Sottyrulez.

I didn't like the seemingly willy-nilly vote-hopping on Day 1. I didn't like the interaction with Dan where he accused Dan of being "secretive." (Something as blatant and confirmable-by-someone-else as who he fucking neighborized?) Like, I wouldn't have bothered hiding it, but I can see where Dan would think that he needed to keep it to himself, especially if he thought he was counter-claiming someone. But when he accused Dan of this, he voted Jason. Didn't like that. And the vote-hopping has continued on Day 2. It seems like he's just not willing to commit to a wagon. That sits poorly with me, especially from a hydra, who presumably have a QT amongst themselves for getting their shit together. Although sotty does, as I say, make me uneasy, I do happen to agree with a few of their points. Sotty isn't the best lynch for today.

I don't like how TML came along when his name was finally mentioned, it looked like he was willing to let the leading wagons go along without any input from himself.

In post 1553, Plessiezarus wrote:
This is exactly correct.

Zar
didn't

You say tomato, I say potato. Being afraid of having attention drawn to you is not a town mindset. Look at Ben, did he just "avoid replying?" Newwwwp.

Peta being easier fodder is just a happy bonus prize, then?

Not ready to write you off as scum, though, because I'm very well aware that at times, some people find me insufferable. Lucky for you guys, I'm about to leave for the day.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:35 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1555, Plessiezarus wrote:Zar and I have yet to talk to each other much about CDB's latest posts, but initial impression is somewhat positive. Don't agree with a few of CDB's reads, but the general approach to analysing his wagon seems quite sincere. Not sure I like the fact he's only started to post like this when he's been forced to defend himself though .

I agree it took him some 20 minutes.. from his "fuckit" post to start posting analysis... where was this zeal before? Like I said before I felt sympathy to the attacks of only defending himself... I've had that thrown on me and its frustrating as hell.... But the legwork he's doing now... and his sudden surge. I don't know if its town trying to right themselves, or an apathetic scum, now surging... trying not to throw in the towel after seeing 2 scum buddies dead by D2.

In post 1555, Plessiezarus wrote:On the other hand, DV looks more scummy than when we last read him. The waffle in posts like 1145 and 1344 in regards to CDB rubs us the wrong way. Just feel like he's working a bit too hard to keep his options open.

Thinking about it though, I don't think DV is likely to be scum with Kuribo/Dan. Having a scum-buddy who didn't have a town-read on you "confirm" your role, and then almost immediately flipflop their read on you as DV did (897, 1057, 1081) just seems a really bad idea. Probably at least one of that pair is town.

Your confusion is probably because DV is town, and Kuribo is scum.

Does DVscum, ask to claim in the neighborhood... then talk about it in thread here? I doubt it. I can take a closer look... but put that way on the back burner, much more juicier targets.

In post 1557, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 1549, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Prodding Zoneace

*TWITCH* *TWITCH* *TWITCH*

~Zar.

I KNOW! I need to look at this slot... its also why I don't feel the need to be rushing today... let the replacements catch up etc.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 am

Post by Benmage »

Plessie
the kuribo wagon is calling. He's your #2.
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 am

Post by Nostredeus »

@Mod: V/LA this weekend
:)
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Would like to see some of the people noting better townreads on me/unvoting to consider following me to BT or at least comment on my vote. I feel it's a real go-er.

Lots of work today but I should have time later tonight to look at absta's relationship with TML if that will make the latter feel better. After that, though, I'm looking forward to deeper comment from him on my recent posts and vote.
#greenshirtthursdays
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 1554, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 1464, Cerulean wrote:Oh and pless - later tonight when I get home I'll talk about Arthur.

Still waiting :(. Less wasting time arguing with kuribo, please, and more time doing this

Sorry. I decided it would be more fun to go out drinking last night
and continue drinking when I got home

Will do this after I get some work done and this truck stops using my head for a parking space.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1559, kuribo wrote:

ortolan's mole game (1303) or the one with LLD vs. AV's 1 vs. 1 and your continued chase of AV after LLD's flip. (I think you were scum there, but you weren't lynched after my death and I bothered asking ortolan who the scum was after it). I died in N2.

Also, your act in 1303 was attention drawing an all time high.

So, me ignoring you is more of an avoiding a pointless time-waster with an attention whore kind of thing.

~.Zar
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:57 am

Post by BT »

Uhh, quick things

Zar, you're kind of ignoring the fact that you slipped. Or hell if I know, but you're still ignoring whatever it was. Your post implied that you thought there were 3 remaining scum but you corrected yourself later. What's up with that?

Cerulean despite what you may think I still really want you to answer my question about Dan's CC. ~____~

CDB, I dropped camn because she wasn't worth pursuing after the flip (like what pretty much everyone agreed on -_-). You're right about the absta connection (although in that one post you linked (with the meta) I really was trying to get someone else's opinion because I couldn't manage to get a read on him alone) but I'm finding it hard to see how this gave you such a big confidence boost about me!scum, considering "I was going to do *stuff* but damn". I explained what made you feel off about me too so...? This is mainly bugging me because all you have supporting your overconfidence in this vote is connections and a gut feeling without considering anything else.

I see some other replies but I'll get to that later.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1556, Kise wrote:Why would jason be 3rd party?

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.

I would also be interested as to why I would be 3d party?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:53 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

3rd*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Benmage »

Are you going to post before you "go away" for the weekend?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:58 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

yes, won't be V/LA until about 7pm EST. Do you have an issue with me going V/LA at weekends?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Benmage »

Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:10 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1552, Benmage wrote:
@Sottyrulez
Can you embellish on your Kise vote... reads like a shitty placeholder.

Other than being probably the lowest of the hanging fruit. You really have minimal at best interaction with Baby Spice, so did you have an suspicions of that slot?

I was undecided when it was Baby Spice in the slot. What I had seen from her wasn't particularly great. The meta was thrown out there and her activity outside of that was rather low, and her meta claims were never backed up with anything other than her word.

In post 1552, Benmage wrote:--Also Kise's iso is atrocious, as you ask us all to take a look at. What are your primary issues?

It's basically an iso of nothing combined by the fact that he's pretty much daring the town to pressure him. I'm compelled to provide that pressure and do what I can to see him earn a hot death. (Him wondering why he has no votes rings a loud bell in the scum gloating department.)

In post 1552, Benmage wrote:*You have town reads on CDB and Kuribo.

Can you explain the kuribo read?

That one will have to wait for Sotty because that's her read.

In post 1563, ChannelDelibird wrote:Would like to see some of the people noting better townreads on me/unvoting to consider following me to BT or at least comment on my vote. I feel it's a real go-er.

Lots of work today but I should have time later tonight to look at absta's relationship with TML if that will make the latter feel better. After that, though, I'm looking forward to deeper comment from him on my recent posts and vote.

Your post moved BT above nost on my suspicion list actually. I found the complete lack of acknowledgement of any kind of changed read on camn very interesting.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:11 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1570, jasonT1981 wrote:yes, won't be V/LA until about 7pm EST. Do you have an issue with me going V/LA at weekends?

You are so lazy regarding this game. V/LA or not, you could be doing more.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

long post, spoiler tag coming up. Part of my lack of activity is down to being so far behind, that kuribo/ben thing really turned my head and really put me off this game, the more I didn't look, the further I got behind... this has happened in a lot of games for me lately, mostly Dresden files and Harry Potter/Metal gear cross over games.

So yea, caught up a bit, not going for mass quote walls though.

Spoiler:
alright, first looking at Ben's spoiler like he asked me to do, I swear this block between Ben and Kuribo really made me not want to care about the game, was really off putting.

Bens spolier post
Yes, thats how a traitor works mostly. Knows scum team.. scum team doesn't know him.
Don't see how Camn is confirmed town
Do agree on the Action Dan scum read.

You know, the whole Kuribo/Ben crap could be scum fighting with each other big time, I did this once in an on sight game with both Sotty and Zach were my scum partner and I had real personal issues, so we blew it up big time and fought with each other going wall to wall like Kuribo/Ben have... when she flipped scum I was almost safe confirmed town, but only caught out by Zach and GMan because of a DNA tester and process of elimination. Zach/Sotty, do you rememeber this game? May have been post ristriction, but as scum I have gone wall to wall back and forth with my scum mate for town points.

1vs1 is stupid... if both are scum though, it reinforces my above point. no matter who is gone, it is scum, and the other gets town cred.

Page 55 - Quite like BT opening post with suspicions and backing them up. Don't agree with her read on Sotty right now on Sotty being scum.. I am getting town reads on Zach mostly though, Sotty herself is harder to tell... but Zach is using some of his town meta... there is only one major thing about Zach that is putting me off right now.. He is usually more focused on one person and will tunnel with DIESCUMDIE posts, but with it being a hydra with Sotty.. I guess that can explain that... Urgh... Gut does tell me town though as of page 55.

Agree with Camn 1vs1 is dumb

In post 1365, sottyrulez wrote:

Happy enough with Jason's responses to us. I would like him to do more though, I was looking forward to teaming up and taking on the world in this game but nothin'. Who are your scum reads right now Jason?
~Sotty

Mostly Kuribo and Ben with SAD still lingering there.. the petapan /ActionDan /kuribo slot is the one highest on my radar right now.

Page 56

In post 1375, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 1374, kuribo wrote:SAD, swear to me that when I flip town, you'll lynch at least one of the people on my wagon

JASON :twisted:

yawn

In post 1377, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:actually I want jason to wake up dead tomorrow thank you vig/SK I'll owe you one.

good for you, you want me dead... work for it... your calling for me to die, but doing no work to prusuade others to help you... right now your calls on me are nothing but empty fluff and an easy call.

In post 1380, ChannelDelibird wrote:Sotty - Definitely the last Wire game (even though I knew Jason was scum because I was too, your connection was obvious) and possibly one more that I'm forgetting but also general word-of-mouth experience tells me your read is usually worth trusting.

that last wire game was hugely bad for me... I fucked up my fake claim and got caught out big time. I had only just started the wire back then and still didn't know crap about the show and characters lol.

By end of page 56 I don't get the CDB wagon, I am more convinced on Kuribo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”