AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #297 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So Mac was like my only townread and Juke is the only person I think is scum. Mainly because his plan is fucking hysterically not at all a plan. Not shooting people we think are town accomplishes the same shit, and I keep getting suspicious as to why he isn't saying "Well I know I'M town in addition to Hatter, so this is solved GG no re!". It looks like hes trying to get someone to say "Oh well Juke is prob-town and I'M town, so lets just shoot everyone else!" F that noise. Why the hell is this clown still alive.

*I think it was hatter he kept saying was town and that he just needed to find one more?

Anywho, I was skimming this last night since its a Jal game and I like Jal and saw that she probably would need replacements so I preemptively said I'd take a slot if it opened. My reads are kinda sucky right now. Juke/Mac were the only slots I really felt too much about.

My gut wants to say Hatter is town for being so derp, but thats dangerous territory. CDB looks a little town for being engaged. The hydra is sketch. I suck ass at reading Limo but he seems townish I guess.

Im preemptively throwing down on a WhateverThatHydraIs/ObvscumJuke team, but I really really really need to spend time reading this tonight when Im not watching Parks and Rec at the same time.

Hi N/Cheery.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #298 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And as long as were going with "the plan" I volunteer myself to not get shot, because, you know, Im totally town :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, shoot Juke. Shenanigans on everything hes posted this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #300 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:AP your case sucks

I dont really recall making a case. But your plan isn't a plan and its fucking hysterical. You are lurking and pretending to be useful and you are scum. Deal with it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:To justify why the plan is GOOD, it's much easier to find town than it is to find scum,

Once again, this plan is absolutely nothing. Its an OBSERVATION, but ask yourself this: what does the plan involve doing other than shooting people we all agree are probably not town?

Because really you are basically saying we should just find townies and not shoot them. And you know, FUCKING DUH. I THOUGHT WE SHOULD PROBABLY SHOOT TOWNIES, IM GLAD YOU ARE CLEARING UP WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING DIFFERENTLY.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #303 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:Furthermore, that plan actually really sucks if I'm scum because, as soon as my partner gets shot, I've set myself up to lose at LyLo (unless you're suggesting I'm partners with HadMatter, which you obviously aren't).

There is no plan. You are making the observation that we win if we manage to correctly find 2 probtowns and shoot them last. This doesn't change the math at all or the overall strategy of _shooting people less likely to be town first_

You aren't proposing a course of action other than the very obvious one of rating people on the town-scum spectrum and shooting the scummiest people first.

P-edit: So you are proposing being lazy then? Just getting people to agree on 2 townies and then just randomly shoot from the other pool as fast and arbitrarily as possible? Sounds pro-town to me. And if not that, then NOTHING you are proposing is any different than going about this the obvious way.

Seriously.

Also, whats your read on the hydra?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #304 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And if your plan IS what I just posted ^, then LOL. All you are encouraging is for us to just shoot whoever without giving a bother about whether they are scum or not, so long as they aren't one of the 2 'townies' elected.

And this 'plan' means nothing for you as scum. Its not a freaking plan. In fact, what you are suggesting is really proscum since it means people can be lazier about their scum reads and just suggest 2 people they think are town, making it easier for scum to bullshit their reads.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #305 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and your 'plan' would also then be discouraging people from updating reads based on flips, further making it easier for scum to posture about reads.

You are scum for not being adamant about offering yourself up as obvtown in your own plan.
You are scum for calling my case on you bad instead of insisting I'm wrong, offering an opinion on my alignment, or any other number of possible town reactions.
You are scum for encouraging people to be lazy with their reads wrt new flips and garnering ACTUAL SCUM READS.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #307 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cheery, you have 2 choices. Shoot me. Or shoot Juke. Thats it. Either is equally protown. Lets get a move on, chop chop.

@Juke: Im glad to see you came to some conclusion about my alignment then. What did yo think of Mac?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #308 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

also, ROFL.

"We should only be town hunting guys, seriously"... "But Im trying to figure out if Pidgeon is scum...."

Lynch this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #310 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Alright, well. I'll get back to you on who your scum buddy is later on tonight. And if I ever get shot, I'm going to go commando and do shit Red Panda style, so for your plan to work you now have to have 100% trust that Im town...which gives me full reign to push you as much as I want w/o you calling me scum. Or you have to give up the 'plan'. I love catch 22s. Life is so fresh right now.

Seriously though, I'd like everyone's opinion of Bumfuzzled with a couple BULLET POINTS why in their next posts.

Hmmmmmmm, after skimming HadMatter, I feel less than good about him..But I want a chance to read all of this tonight.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #312 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im guessing Im the only person with the balls to shoot Bumfuzzled, after a brief skim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 311, Juke wrote:Cherry, shoot him. He'll shoot me, and he's a distraction.

Scum slip.

Thanks for conftowning me though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #316 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol, you just proposed a whole lot of crap, the punchline of which was to imply that you are town because me shooting you would kill me. THAT is hugely scummy in itself (trying to imply you are town subtly). But you also managed to admit that Im town in the same post despite thinking Im suspicious since replacing in. So thats hilarious.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Cheery, I see you lurking. Talk to the Pidgeon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #320 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, I really suck at reading CDB I guess. His playstyle is just way different than mine.

To be 100% honest, I didn't have many reads other than Juke before replacing in which is weird for me. I don't see any obvious town except McQ (Dead) and you (now conftown lol).

CDB isn't a very emotional player - everything he does is fairly calculated. I'll read him in ISO specifically since he seems to be a point of interest. I think I may be coming around to a HadMatter town lean. Limo looks fairly town although I didn't like his "Siv seems to be a universal scumread, lets shoot him" post - it just seemed a bit careful.

I do not even remotely get the Regfan hydra townread that everyone seems to have.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #322 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 306, Juke wrote:to determine whether you're stupid or scum,

from this to calling me town? Ya, no.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 107, Bumfuzzled wrote:Juke: We’re both getting town vibes from you because of the fact that you are actively scum-hunting and thinking things through, specifically Post 36 and Post 61, which Regfan already pointed out in Post 64 in more details. The only thing I didn't really like about you was Post 19 due to the fact that you didn't want to instantly explain your read, and wanted someone else to figure it out, for some reason.

Bum needs to be burned at the stake for this awful read, regardless of Juke's actual alignment.

I never said you thought I was scum, but you still went from "I have no idea" to admitting that I am town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #325 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and this burden of proof plus 'you can't PROVE that I did X' is scummy as hell as well.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 137, ChannelDelibird wrote:It would also be totally fine to shoot Siv if you wanted. But I'd rather start with Mac.

Did Siv even post before this? Why did you say it?

In post 171, ChannelDelibird wrote:People I'd be willing to shoot: Mac, Cherry Nog, Siv

What about Siv made you add him to the list.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #333 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:11 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 329, ChannelDelibird wrote:as it is I can only see it as leaving it their in case I trip myself up on it with a poor choice of words and line myself up as a mis-shot

Oh lol you caught me. When I made that post I was like "What can I put in here that wil subtly make CDB say something contradictory and get shot by Cheery?" and then I was like "YES! I'll make a pseudo question out of whether or not something totally provable did or didn't happen! CDB will fuck up FOR SURE!"

I had that thought immediately after the one where I was like "I should bus the ever-loving fuck out of Klick, because I can!"

Re my read on you: I think I've said multiple times that all my reads are weak except for the Juke one. I said you looked 'a little' town and then said I suck at reading you, 'I guess'. Nothing new happened, obviously. I just never had a solid read on you. Or Limo. Or whoever else is in this game, I cant even remember. Except Regfan looks like mafia a little but even that is mostly just my gut saying hes being way to careful in his posts to not step on anyone's shoes too much.

Why do you have a townread on Bumfuzzle?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #338 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think I like CDB for town?

But seriously, Im town. And I'm just lol'ing because you are proscribing scum-motivation to me for being too lazy to duo iso you/siv. Sure, I guess I can kind of see why you would say that, but at the same time I'm just having a laugh over here over anyone thinking Im scum after I come rolling into the thread guns blazing. Im not always obvtown, but I am right now.

Re BumFuzzled: I just kind of assumed everyone was townreading them since no one is pressuring them at all. (And you think me/Juke are scum apparently, which would mean you think hes more likely town than not). I don't like their very careful explanations of the scumhunting they are doing (Oh, we divvied up this person's meta and after doing that decided she was town!) They feel a bit self-aware and I think their Juke read is really dubious. In fact, they listed Juke as their 2nd best pick for town and then gave more explanation for why he is scummy than they did for his townieness.

P-edit: Im definitely town. I don't like Siv mentioning Bumfuzzled first, just to sit on the fence about them in that post.

P-P-edit: Ok, I think CDB is solidifying into prob-town. (Probably because you share my reads :P)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #340 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Just trust me :wink: (unless you are scum).

To be 100% honest, I would have tunneled on Hatter if I were scum. Perfect scum strat. He never gets killed. I can keep howling about how hes scum and no one believes me. (Yes, I thought about what I would do if I replaced in to a scumslot before seeing my card).

Speaking of activity, I thought it was also scummy of Juke to suggest that I am a distraction when Im really one of the few people generating content at the moment at all. I mean, what should I do, lurk my ass off like he is? Half of his posts are arguing with me because I called him out. The other half are wishy washy reads that he takes back a lot and a plan that doesn't actually do anything.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I actually didn't know what slot I was replacing into until I got the PM. I saw Jal say that she was prodding literally everyone and I PM'd preemptively and said Id take a spot if she had one. (Because I like Jal and the setup is kind of neat).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #351 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 24, Mac wrote:It's very interesting CDB. I feel like I'm being victimised.

Shit like this.

Way too carefree / omgusy. Not trying to actively posture or anything like that. Hes responding to things in a way that looks natural.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #357 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'd actually be most for a Bunfuzzled shot. I don't even know what to make of Limo's last post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #360 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 358, Limo wrote:What's not to understand?

Your alignment.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #364 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:/ Can I get 6 hours to do some smoking and iso'ing?

I know this day is dragging a bit, but I promise I'll get to that tonight. I know most people haven't posted much, but I want to take one more sprint at this with my head clear.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #408 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sorry for,lurkaderping. Im glad we shot that though.

Boardgame night at work, playing battlestar gallactica. ^^, content in a bit..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #413 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Rach! How caught up are you? Its a fairly light game as far as reading goes.

Im thinking my kill list would be:

Bumfuzzled
CDB
Limo
Rach

in that order. I really do want a chance to do a legit ISO reading session, I know I keep promising.

Right now I'm really not super sold on my list order and I'm feeling a little lazy because as long as I am never shot, this is a town win. But yeh.

I would not be overly upset if you shot CDB next. I think Im fairly certain its not Rach/Hatter. Everyone else is not a super strong read, gun to my head. But bumfuzzled seems fairly self aware and I didn't like his Juke read throughout the game, so I'm inclined to think its them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, Limo hasn't posted much. And I'm lightly paranoid about him because the last time I replaced in and someone said "Oh AP will be easy to read, unlike his predecessor" the person flipped scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #420 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I think that was Cheery?

Who would _you_ have given the gun to to start? Thinking about it, I think the logical choice would be someone you want out of the game first (a strong player).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #423 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I meant you :P Hi N!

Ah. I guess I wasn't really going anywhere with that. It just seems to me that Bumfuzzled/CDB would have been big targets for the gun since they have a moderate reputation. But its possible scunm weren't even thinking that the first gunbearer should be a strong player or w/e.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #457 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 430, Cherry Nog wrote:AP, would you say that Cheery can read you well?

He was in HPATPL where I was scum and iirc he was one of the few people suspecting me after replacing in. In Futurama mafia I suspected him a lot but we were both town. I think he read me as town despite that.

And his read on me here is right, so ya I suppose so : P I'll take the towncred.

That said, I see the desire to shoot Limo. How close are people to getting replaced? ><

In post 441, Cherry Nog wrote:Does this mean we should also right of CBD due to Juke being his preferred target?

Well I don't think that is comparable. I really aggressively pushed Juke and not much else. CDB had other targets he cared about and wasn't as adamant about Juke specifically. (iirc he mainly wanted Mac/me shot before I replaced in).

The non-regfan side of this Hydra feels more town to me than the slot did previously. CDB seems town for not giving a fuck about being shot so long as their is an established order.

Im starting to think its Limo, lol.

The hydra dissonance from CN this game is pretty funny. And I know. Im not even feeling super strong about Rach-town either.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #467 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AP's first ever proddodge post?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #500 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Good game everyone :P

Red Panda really carried this one. 3/4 of his list were scum which is pretty impressive. I'm glad I convinced CDB my slot was town :P

Return to “Completed Open Games”