Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:26 pm

Post by Cherry Nog »

HadMatter is probtown now I understand where his first post #11 came from. (my first thought when I asked about it was him wanting everyone to quickshoot people)

VOTE: mcqueen
Following N's thoughts about this, and #98 doesn't seem like something town would be posting either.
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:32 pm

Post by HadMatter »

Dear Inno, one thing I'm thinking is that scum want townies shot. But what scum really want is to have townies shot that are likely to shoot town. So look out for scum voting people who are fosing likely townies. And try to shoot someone who is voting for someone else you'd like to shoot. So if you're wrong it's not a total loss.
We're all mad here.
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm

Post by Human Destroyer »

Modvotes are scummy.
Are you ready for this?
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Post by Juke »

I just don't understand how they're more likely to come from scum than town.
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 102, HadMatter wrote:Dear Inno, one thing I'm thinking is that scum want townies shot. But what scum really want is to have townies shot that are likely to shoot town. So look out for scum voting people who are fosing likely townies. And try to shoot someone who is voting for someone else you'd like to shoot. So if you're wrong it's not a total loss.

Are you dumb?
HadMatter
HadMatter
Goon
HadMatter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 pm

Post by HadMatter »

In post 105, mcqueen wrote:
In post 102, HadMatter wrote:Dear Inno, one thing I'm thinking is that scum want townies shot. But what scum really want is to have townies shot that are likely to shoot town. So look out for scum voting people who are fosing likely townies. And try to shoot someone who is voting for someone else you'd like to shoot. So if you're wrong it's not a total loss.

Are you dumb?

Not at all. Are you?
We're all mad here.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

awestfie here, I've discussed shortly with Regfan regarding my reads, and this is currently what I have.

HadMatter
: You are currently our strongest town-read. Your concern about the win condition over on came across as fairly townie to the both of us, mainly due to the fact that scum wouldn't be concerned about this. I also feel like his interactions with
CDB
, starting on shows that they are most likely not partners, for the sole reasons that scum would try and move away from bussing in this setup, especially this early on.

Limo
: I feel like Limo's reaction test over on was townie; scum would be less inclined to do a reaction test like this, especially when no one had said anything prior to the test.
Regfan
didn't think much of the test, until I brought this up to him, which he then agreed with my thoughts.

Juke
: We’re both getting town vibes from you because of the fact that you are actively scum-hunting and thinking things through, specifically and , which
Regfan
already pointed out in in more details. The only thing I didn't really like about you was due to the fact that you didn't want to instantly explain your read, and wanted someone else to figure it out, for some reason.

Mac
: I didn’t like your reaction in and , your reaction itself was bad and you followed it through trying to weaken it by saying it was a joke reaction.
Regfan
already pointed out how I felt about in .
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

prod received, sorry guys

In post 106, HadMatter wrote:
In post 105, mcqueen wrote:

Are you dumb?

Not at all. Are you?

i think what the problem with this is that you said to look for those who are fosing
likely
townies. how are we going to know if they are likely town? i know there's obv town sometimes, but no one is going to be voting for them anyway.

channelbird said earlier that he didn't now many of the players. same thing with me. though, i have played briefly with mcqueen and juke (who i see is klick). oh, and limo.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 101, Cherry Nog wrote:VOTE: mcqueen
Following N's thoughts about this, and #98 doesn't seem like something town would be posting either.

why?
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

Btw, who is "N?"
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by mcqueen »

An Alt of the dude named N?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 111, mcqueen wrote:An Alt of the dude named N?

it's a hydra of Cheery Dog and N.

this stuff seems to concern you quite a bit mcqueen
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by mcqueen »

In post 112, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 111, mcqueen wrote:An Alt of the dude named N?

it's a hydra of Cheery Dog and N.

this stuff seems to concern you quite a bit mcqueen

im just trying to get to know the playerlist.

i told jal that i wouldnt pay a whole lot of attention to this game at first, as im in a lot of others, atm.

plus, this setup does not appeal to me at all. i have my voice and my vote, and now i dont even have my vote. what the hell am i supposed to do with my voice, im only good with it irl 1v1, im horrible with it on ms.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i think it's going to end up being like a normal game. even though there's technically *no* votes... i think the shooter should take the counts into consideration... or go by that.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

do you still think madhatter is scum?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

wait... hadmatter
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

I got some offline messages from Awetfie saying that she really didn't like Mantis's entrance into the thread. There's not really any unique content or reads from her at all, just fluff based questions and theory based discussion that doesn't lead anywhere. Think best chance of scum is inside her and Mac at the moment.

In post 83, Human Destroyer wrote:Also Reg, if you're town, this is going to be the game where I make up for Timeshift Mafia.

To be fair I still have some making up for that game to do as well. I found Sucroses lylo posts to be very genuine and started getting townish vibes from her which is why I really wanted Sora first but couldn't push myself to be more aggressive in asking for unvotes. Anyway for what it's worth I think Jukes town at the moment - his scumhunting is coming across as incredibly genuine, specifically his reconsideration of his town-read unprompted in and his stubborness in letting go of his read on Mcqueen in matches what I remember of his town-meta (I should probably go through a few of his games tonight though just to make sure I'm remembering it right though - bug me if I forget to get around to it). Him voting the mod is fairly null, think he'd muck around like that regardless of his alignment.

In post 82, mcqueen wrote:Could you please sign your posts, since you're a Hydra? Because I have no idea which head posted this. But I don't remember playing with either head of your Hydra, Regfan's name seems familiar, but I recall only seeing his name, not playing with him, and if I have, it's only been a game or two, I don't remember playing with him as Town and Scum.

It should be obvious whose posts are whose if you're reading them (Awestfie can sign her posts and all unsigned posts are mine if it's really that big a deal) and I hunted down the game that we played together because I wanted to give it another read through to remember what your meta was like but it looks like the crash ate the majority of it and only left the cotroversial ending to the game - It's NY 145 where I played as a hydra called Black Panther.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 117, Bumfuzzled wrote:I got some offline messages from Awetfie saying that she really didn't like Mantis's entrance into the thread. There's not really any unique content or reads from her at all, just fluff based questions and theory based discussion that doesn't lead anywhere. Think best chance of scum is inside her and Mac at the moment.

why could she not post that herself?
i have no reads at the moment... except, coincidentally i was thinking of voting mac.
so far, mcqueen looks townish to me.
not sure about Cheery Nog. i would like to hear why they thought mcqueen's post looked like it had to be coming from scum (or, not town).
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

also bumfuzzled, speaking of fluff, what about your last 2 paragraphs?
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Regfan »

In post 118, Mantisdreamz wrote:why could she not post that herself?

She wanted to hydra so she could 'learn' from me which means discussing reads and seeing if we're seeing things eye-to-eye rather than playing the game as two separate players. Can you run me through your Mcqueen town-read please because the phrasing of your doesn't come across as you reading him as town.

In post 119, Mantisdreamz wrote:also bumfuzzled, speaking of fluff, what about your last 2 paragraphs?

There's no way you can be reading that as fluff at all, none. It's a response to Mcqueen asking where we've played in the past and trying to get HD not to shoot a town-read of ours by explaining it to him. Your "Speaking of fluff" just comes of as an attempt to de-credit us since we have a scummish-read on you.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

Mine. (Sorry mod, won't post from the wrong account again).

In post 120, Regfan wrote:

She wanted to hydra so she could 'learn' from me which means discussing reads and seeing if we're seeing things eye-to-eye rather than playing the game as two separate players. Can you run me through your Mcqueen town-read please because the phrasing of your doesn't come across as you reading him as town.

In post 119, Mantisdreamz wrote:also bumfuzzled, speaking of fluff, what about your last 2 paragraphs?

There's no way you can be reading that as fluff at all, none. It's a response to Mcqueen asking where we've played in the past and trying to get HD not to shoot a town-read of ours by explaining it to him. Your "Speaking of fluff" just comes of as an attempt to de-credit us since we have a scummish-read on you.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 120, Regfan wrote:

i'm not trying to de-credit you. though i do have a tendency to get my back up at ppl who look like their trying to find scum reasons for my posting.
and you *did* talk quite a lot about other games in that post. yes, you said that jukes looked town to you. but other than that it was just ..stuff that didn't have much to do with this game.

@1st paragraph - fair enough.
i liked mcqueen's response to my question.
Bumfuzzled
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Bumfuzzled
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Bumfuzzled »

In post 122, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'm not trying to de-credit you. though i do have a tendency to get my back up at ppl who look like their trying to find scum reasons for my posting.
and you *did* talk quite a lot about other games in that post. yes, you said that jukes looked town to you. but other than that it was just ..stuff that didn't have much to do with this game.

The 'other games' things were responses to people asking me questions about other games ie. Mcqueen wanting to know where we've played together before and wanting our posts to be signed and HD talking about our last game we played together. So again not seeing any possible way you can consider that as 'fluff'. I'll take a look at your games to see if you are more inclined to FoS people that have scum-reads on you as town tomorrow though.
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by Mac »

Well, I seem to be picking up a bit of heat here for literally nothing, but I digress. How else am I supposed to react when the first post says to shoot me? I haven't been on this site long but I could only assume that, without me having even posted, Limo was kidding.

Return to “Completed Open Games”