AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:AP your case sucks

I dont really recall making a case. But your plan isn't a plan and its fucking hysterical. You are lurking and pretending to be useful and you are scum. Deal with it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:43 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:To justify why the plan is GOOD, it's much easier to find town than it is to find scum,

Once again, this plan is absolutely nothing. Its an OBSERVATION, but ask yourself this: what does the plan involve doing other than shooting people we all agree are probably not town?

Because really you are basically saying we should just find townies and not shoot them. And you know, FUCKING DUH. I THOUGHT WE SHOULD PROBABLY SHOOT TOWNIES, IM GLAD YOU ARE CLEARING UP WHAT WE SHOULD BE DOING DIFFERENTLY.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:47 am

Post by Juke »

Dude. All it's saying is that we just have to find TWO TOWNIES. Y'know, as opposed to TWO SCUM or FOUR TOWNIES.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Juke wrote:Furthermore, that plan actually really sucks if I'm scum because, as soon as my partner gets shot, I've set myself up to lose at LyLo (unless you're suggesting I'm partners with HadMatter, which you obviously aren't).

There is no plan. You are making the observation that we win if we manage to correctly find 2 probtowns and shoot them last. This doesn't change the math at all or the overall strategy of _shooting people less likely to be town first_

You aren't proposing a course of action other than the very obvious one of rating people on the town-scum spectrum and shooting the scummiest people first.

P-edit: So you are proposing being lazy then? Just getting people to agree on 2 townies and then just randomly shoot from the other pool as fast and arbitrarily as possible? Sounds pro-town to me. And if not that, then NOTHING you are proposing is any different than going about this the obvious way.

Seriously.

Also, whats your read on the hydra?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And if your plan IS what I just posted ^, then LOL. All you are encouraging is for us to just shoot whoever without giving a bother about whether they are scum or not, so long as they aren't one of the 2 'townies' elected.

And this 'plan' means nothing for you as scum. Its not a freaking plan. In fact, what you are suggesting is really proscum since it means people can be lazier about their scum reads and just suggest 2 people they think are town, making it easier for scum to bullshit their reads.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and your 'plan' would also then be discouraging people from updating reads based on flips, further making it easier for scum to posture about reads.

You are scum for not being adamant about offering yourself up as obvtown in your own plan.
You are scum for calling my case on you bad instead of insisting I'm wrong, offering an opinion on my alignment, or any other number of possible town reactions.
You are scum for encouraging people to be lazy with their reads wrt new flips and garnering ACTUAL SCUM READS.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 am

Post by Juke »

You're making the assumption that I want shots to be arbitrary. I'm saying that it's more important to try to find town now than to try to find scum, which everyone is ignoring. Without solidifying town-reads now, scum will just focus on planning to look town later.

PEdit: The first one makes no sense as to why it makes me scum, the second one is me trying to prolong our conversation to determine whether you're stupid or scum, and the last one is wrong.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cheery, you have 2 choices. Shoot me. Or shoot Juke. Thats it. Either is equally protown. Lets get a move on, chop chop.

@Juke: Im glad to see you came to some conclusion about my alignment then. What did yo think of Mac?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

also, ROFL.

"We should only be town hunting guys, seriously"... "But Im trying to figure out if Pidgeon is scum...."

Lynch this.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Juke »

I haven't really looked much at the game at all besides what new posts were made since the shots, but Mac felt passive to me. There wasn't much of a read.

And you're wrong. One, I actually think you could be stupid, and two, AGAIN, I think townhunting should be out top priority.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Alright, well. I'll get back to you on who your scum buddy is later on tonight. And if I ever get shot, I'm going to go commando and do shit Red Panda style, so for your plan to work you now have to have 100% trust that Im town...which gives me full reign to push you as much as I want w/o you calling me scum. Or you have to give up the 'plan'. I love catch 22s. Life is so fresh right now.

Seriously though, I'd like everyone's opinion of Bumfuzzled with a couple BULLET POINTS why in their next posts.

Hmmmmmmm, after skimming HadMatter, I feel less than good about him..But I want a chance to read all of this tonight.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:49 am

Post by Juke »

Cherry, shoot him. He'll shoot me, and he's a distraction.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im guessing Im the only person with the balls to shoot Bumfuzzled, after a brief skim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 311, Juke wrote:Cherry, shoot him. He'll shoot me, and he's a distraction.

Scum slip.

Thanks for conftowning me though.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:09 am

Post by Juke »

lolno
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Jal »

Prodding ChannelDelibird.

Countdown before I force-replace certain bums:
(expired on 2013-03-15 21:21:00)[/b]
Last edited by Jal on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol, you just proposed a whole lot of crap, the punchline of which was to imply that you are town because me shooting you would kill me. THAT is hugely scummy in itself (trying to imply you are town subtly). But you also managed to admit that Im town in the same post despite thinking Im suspicious since replacing in. So thats hilarious.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Cheery, I see you lurking. Talk to the Pidgeon.
Cherry Nog
Cherry Nog
Goon
Cherry Nog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Cherry Nog »

I think it's likely cbd/juke

Will shoot either after she gifts some content or I decide with N to just shoot juke now (he will probably be the shot in any case)

P-edit Let me post and i will
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:25 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Apologies. Going to grab some food then catch up on this.
#greenshirtthursdays
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, I really suck at reading CDB I guess. His playstyle is just way different than mine.

To be 100% honest, I didn't have many reads other than Juke before replacing in which is weird for me. I don't see any obvious town except McQ (Dead) and you (now conftown lol).

CDB isn't a very emotional player - everything he does is fairly calculated. I'll read him in ISO specifically since he seems to be a point of interest. I think I may be coming around to a HadMatter town lean. Limo looks fairly town although I didn't like his "Siv seems to be a universal scumread, lets shoot him" post - it just seemed a bit careful.

I do not even remotely get the Regfan hydra townread that everyone seems to have.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 am

Post by Juke »

In post 316, AngryPidgeon wrote:Lol, you just proposed a whole lot of crap, the punchline of which was to imply that you are town because me shooting you would kill me. THAT is hugely scummy in itself (trying to imply you are town subtly). But you also managed to admit that Im town in the same post despite thinking Im suspicious since replacing in. So thats hilarious.

1. Or, I could be saying that BECAUSE I AM TOWN.

2. Point out where I've said I thought you were suspicious.

Cheery/N, I request that you shoot AP. If they're scum, they die, and if they're town, they'll shoot me and die, therefore no longer being a distraction.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 306, Juke wrote:to determine whether you're stupid or scum,

from this to calling me town? Ya, no.
Juke
Juke
Townie
Juke
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Juke »

That doesn't imply I'm leaning one way or another on it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 107, Bumfuzzled wrote:Juke: We’re both getting town vibes from you because of the fact that you are actively scum-hunting and thinking things through, specifically Post 36 and Post 61, which Regfan already pointed out in Post 64 in more details. The only thing I didn't really like about you was Post 19 due to the fact that you didn't want to instantly explain your read, and wanted someone else to figure it out, for some reason.

Bum needs to be burned at the stake for this awful read, regardless of Juke's actual alignment.

I never said you thought I was scum, but you still went from "I have no idea" to admitting that I am town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”