Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Benmage »

I need to stop drunk posting :oops: :oops:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.p...24178#p4724178]post 1621[/url], DeasVail wrote:Plessiezarus, vote SAD with me?

I know you kind of think I'm scum, but if I am, then joining a wagon with me as the only voter is something that scum probably wouldn't do, so you could be cleared!

Heh. Making fun of Tammy is always amusing (and that
is
what we're doing here, right?), but ... given that you asked for other people's take on SAD in , then asked us in particular to explain why we thought he was scum in , we're a bit puzzled (or maybe just irritated) that this is the only thing you have to say in response to our answer in .

(And we're kind of baffled that you claim to find scummy, too. That whole series of posts from Cerulean is exactly the sort of thing we'd expect from town!Tammy.)
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:24 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 23

ChannelDeliBird (3) - Plessiezarus, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian
kuribo (5) - Cerulean, JasonT1981, Benmage, BT, Ser Arthur Dayne

Kise (1) - sottyrulez
BT (2) - Channeldelibird, camn
Ser Arthur Dayne (1) - Deasvail

Not voting (4) :
ZONEACE, Kise, Nostredeus, kuribo

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • Nostredeus is V/la

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1588, jasonT1981 wrote:Kuribo doing more setup speculation than looking for scum... hmmm

I already explained my scum-hunting reasons for the "setup speculation."

In post 1588, jasonT1981 wrote:hmmm wtf? you spend pages ranting at him, yet say he is confirmed town now, am I reading this right?

No, you are not. I said that Zdenek is town UNLESS Ben is scum.

In post 1588, jasonT1981 wrote:ytour 'content' is non stop ramblings and setup spec, you have done 0 to look for scum

Even if that were your opinion, I've still done more in this game than you, captain awaypants.

In post 1588, jasonT1981 wrote:not really opertunistic, but I would like Sotty to go deeper with this.

Alright, in summing up at end of page 60.. CDB is coming through pretty bad the last few pages, but I still think SAD/BEN/Kuribo is the best lynches today.

Hopefully will catch up on the rest tonight before I head off.

Your reads are exactly counter to mine, I read CDB as more town than ever in the last few pages, and I don't want SAD or Ben lynched either.

In post 1602, camn wrote:before Absta got ruthlessly vigged,

no matter how many times you call it vigging, you're still a serial killer
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:19 am

Post by kuribo »

headed out for the day, I'll come back tonight and look over a few things

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:49 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Reminder to self to iso BT and sottyrulez when I get off work today so I can put that interaction into context a bit. Gut says it doesn't look good for BT, but would like to make sure.

@Kuribo
: is there any other reason you have for thinking SAD is town than the traitor thing?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: kise
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 am

Post by camn »

My thoughts on the Day one play of
15)
Vifam
BT

OK..
First of, Vifam.
Read his ISO, and you will see the most scummy, worthless run of posts ever created.
He pretty much complains of how slow the game is (while posting no content), and then complains about 'too much text', which to me means its too FAST, no? While providing no content. There is nothing there. He is terrible. I would lynch him on this alone.
Notably, he does put petapan on a scumlist, and he does completely ignore absta calling him (vifam) scum... but meh.

Then BT replaces in with some content.. including
In post 394, BT wrote:Someone who knows Absta should give me their opinion on #134. It's either scum being stupid nitpicky or town being stupid nitpicky...
plus a rather unhealthy fixation on myself- which was addressed at the time. Of course, looking back.. with everything there was to comment on, wasting 2 long posts on something that I had specifically noted was off-topic is easy scum-content.

Of course.. despite having a LOT to say about me and Cerulean's discussion (which was not even oppositional), he has NOTHING to say about me and absta's discussion... which was
fully
oppositional. Nothing AT ALL. Hmm. Not a single mention.

hmm.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:41 am

Post by BT »

In post 1631, camn wrote:
Of course.. despite having a LOT to say about me and Cerulean's discussion (which was not even oppositional), he has NOTHING to say about me and absta's discussion... which was
fully
oppositional. Nothing AT ALL. Hmm. Not a single mention.

hmm.

You mean you and plessie? Or...? Anyway: It's not that I had nothing to say on your fight with absta, but rather I wasn't there, at all. I literally stopped playing at around page 24 when your fight started at page 38. It's not like doing nothing is good but I definitely wasn't ignoring you on purpose. Really, just notice the huge difference in my :effort: between those two discussions.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1626, Plessiezarus wrote:Heh. Making fun of Tammy is always amusing (and that is what we're doing here, right?), but ... given that you asked for other people's take on SAD in 1545, then asked us in particular to explain why we thought he was scum in 1580, we're a bit puzzled (or maybe just irritated) that this is the only thing you have to say in response to our answer in 1603.

(And we're kind of baffled that you claim to find 1614 scummy, too. That whole series of posts from Cerulean is exactly the sort of thing we'd expect from town!Tammy.)

I don't get the 'making fun of Tammy' part. :?

Well your reasoning makes me a little more confident in SAD being scum, which is the main thing I was looking for. I think you're town, so it wasn't anything to do with your alignment.

I don't find Cerulean's posts scummy (If I did, then yes there'd be a problem). It was BT's post I was talking about.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:55 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1633, DeasVail wrote:I don't get the 'making fun of Tammy' part. :?

I thought your was supposed to be a reference to this:
In post 1614, Cerulean wrote:It's kind of like his Post 485 where he's pointing out that camn is voting with pless while at the same time thinking pless might be scum. Scum LOVE using this tell when in reality it means absolutley nothing but it looks good, right?
Town don't pay great attention all the time to who is voting whom and will vote sometimes without regard to who else is voting their scum read

Never mind, I guess.

In post 1633, DeasVail wrote:I don't find Cerulean's posts scummy (If I did, then yes there'd be a problem). It was BT's post I was talking about.

Oh. I thought your "PEdit: Reading that post" was a reference to the post BT was quoting. Never mind that either, then.

(Apparently I'm not very good at reading things today.)

~ Pless
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:06 am

Post by DeasVail »

Don't worry, I can understand the confusion. It was my fault for not being clear enough.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 am

Post by Zdenek »

I'm pretty sure that this scum-ganging-up-together-to get-someone-lynched connection that CDB is pushing between Absta and BT is BS. I mean of course I've seen scum do it, just as I've seen scum stay off the same wagons, and I don't think there's anything all that telling about it. The point about BT not mentioning Camn after yesterday is better.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Well, that said CDB looks like he really believes this argument, and by 1535 I can follow his reasoning pretty well, even if I don't agree with all of it.

Unvote
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fully caught up now. So game will be easier for me to follow.

Spoiler:
page 61

In post 1500, kuribo wrote:My suspicion on CDB is mostly gut

So, after 61 pages, and cases against CDB... all you have to go on is gut? weak excuse really...

In post 1502, ChannelDelibird wrote:As for a three-shot dayvig ... Eh. I dunno. Jason, obviously. ZONEACE, because my experience in games with him has not previously been fun. Kise, dead weight since replacing in.

I do find it interesting your only taking about Kise now Sotty brought it up.

In post 1509, Benmage wrote:
In post 1503, ChannelDelibird wrote:I lied; I can be arsed, apparently. here you go

TY for the link, that reminded me:
In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

^This is actually the first time you mention what suspicions you held on jason for yesterday. Unless you can point to your iso and show me otherwise... I put jason as keyword into your iso, and only found you wanting to lynch him. Then saying you were holding off for Sotty... you then say noone should be voting Jason and all should be following Jason.

Today you've come in and waited for Sotty to embellish his reasoning. You again don't give reasoning for listing Jason as scum. This is the only post on today that I can find that lists some reasoning for being suspect of Jason: post 1391

So combining the 'yesterday' reasoning (which wasn't listed until just now)... with the meager reasoning in post 1391...Considering this is your top suspect for two days now. It blows. Nor is it convincing anyone to hop off you. Which btw, you're now the lead wagon.

*I first felt sympathy to the 'only defending myself' point... but your scumhunting has blown... and the I don't read/post walls is no excuse.

In short. Noone will loose sleep if you hang today.

Yup, CDB did very little on me, but when Sotty changed vote interest picked up...Same as above on Kise I feel

Page 62

In post 1529, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1512, ChannelDelibird wrote:The Mini-Librarian - Said literally nothing about me other than his initial vote and a general "I just want CDB to hang/this wagon's so great" until I explicitly called him on ignoring me. I had him down as assumed town but have forgotten why and his play suits someone looking to ride my wagon and offer the bare minimum to add to my desperate defence when questioned on it. Guilty.

mmm-hmmm. How is my play regarding your slot scum motivated? Or any of the people you say are "coasting" on your wagon for that matter.

I think CDB is panicking at this point and just looking to accuse.... he says about scum on his wagon, then gives his reads and 3/5 of them are not on his wagon.

In post 1533, sottyrulez wrote:I'm really not interested in lynching CDB today. Townread on him is getting stronger. Aside from the stuff between us and nost I'm finding his suspicions reasonable. (Not just on us but in general.)

this again is making me think Sotty =town... scum Sotty and Zach would be all over this case where as they seem to be going in a different, independant direction on their own thoughts. at this point the only vote on Kise is Sottys.. Scum Sotty vote would already be on CDB now.

In post 1536, camn wrote:I am ok with BT scum, I think.

Oh.. ps- I am sick as hell.. I almost had my appendix out today... which means I am stuck at home and will have more time for mafia. So watch yourselves :)

not really feeling BT scum.

I like DV 1545.. and would be up for lynching the person DV wants lynched in SAD.

Page 63
In post 1550, Kise wrote:I know, committing suicide.

Kise, please do something...... this isn't helping you
In post 1554, Plessiezarus wrote:I mean, I guess Jason could be third party, but I really don't think the game is multifactional (the absta kill doesn't make sense as a kill from scum).
In post 1556, Kise wrote:Why would jason be 3rd party?

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.

I'm not 3rd party..

In post 1571, Benmage wrote:Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?

Deal with it, I am otherwise occupied at weekends be it in front of a PC or not. I am not going to justify my V/LA at weekends, its been that way since Day 1 on this site.

64 - urgh Sotty/BT spamfest... town vs town I think

65 - Not liking Camn vote on BT, I do think BT is town.

Kuribo wagon is biggest wagon, I give my approval here.
In post 1607, Kise wrote:Procrastinators unite!

Not right now though, tomorrow.

Fail......

Cerulean posts 1608 to 1610 come across as town, detailed and reasoned. Cerulean looks town to me. rest of page 65 Cerulean makes very good contributions, well thought out posts. Deff town

And we are here on page 66

Kise is deff coasting... Kuribo is scummy. CDB is shaky and leaning scum but would be in a lower group of scum. SAD is quiet, but on V/LA.. still think scum.

I want Kuribo lynch, my vote is on Kuribo, I feel its a good chance to hit scum. Kise though is someone I would be willing to move my vote to right now. SAD wagon could be a go but only sitting with one vote in DV.

I am pretty confident in the following reads

Town

Cerulean
Sotty
BT
DV

Middle of the road

Nostredeus
Zdenek
CDB (slight scum but weakest of all)
Mini-Lib

Leaning Scum

Kise
Ben

Scum

SAD
Kuribo

If I have missed anyone shoot them at me. Kuribo is my strongest scum read right now I have felt all 3 in the slot have been scummy and my vote is staying there most likely. SAD also is a good shot at flipping scum. Kise and Ben are up there, but not quite as high in the redzone... looking forward to seeing what Zoneace brings to the game.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fully caught up now. So game will be easier for me to follow.

Spoiler:
page 61

In post 1500, kuribo wrote:My suspicion on CDB is mostly gut

So, after 61 pages, and cases against CDB... all you have to go on is gut? weak excuse really...

In post 1502, ChannelDelibird wrote:As for a three-shot dayvig ... Eh. I dunno. Jason, obviously. ZONEACE, because my experience in games with him has not previously been fun. Kise, dead weight since replacing in.

I do find it interesting your only taking about Kise now Sotty brought it up.

In post 1509, Benmage wrote:
In post 1503, ChannelDelibird wrote:I lied; I can be arsed, apparently. here you go

TY for the link, that reminded me:
In post 1452, ChannelDelibird wrote:What got me yesterday on Jason was him going after Vifam, petapan etc purely on what looked like playstyle concerns. I felt certain that he should know them a bit better or at least recognise that he wasn't going to fundamentally change them, but instead it just looked like he was pushing to see if people were willing to give him lynch a spiky player. Today ... well, I've discussed today.

^This is actually the first time you mention what suspicions you held on jason for yesterday. Unless you can point to your iso and show me otherwise... I put jason as keyword into your iso, and only found you wanting to lynch him. Then saying you were holding off for Sotty... you then say noone should be voting Jason and all should be following Jason.

Today you've come in and waited for Sotty to embellish his reasoning. You again don't give reasoning for listing Jason as scum. This is the only post on today that I can find that lists some reasoning for being suspect of Jason: post 1391

So combining the 'yesterday' reasoning (which wasn't listed until just now)... with the meager reasoning in post 1391...Considering this is your top suspect for two days now. It blows. Nor is it convincing anyone to hop off you. Which btw, you're now the lead wagon.

*I first felt sympathy to the 'only defending myself' point... but your scumhunting has blown... and the I don't read/post walls is no excuse.

In short. Noone will loose sleep if you hang today.

Yup, CDB did very little on me, but when Sotty changed vote interest picked up...Same as above on Kise I feel

Page 62

In post 1529, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1512, ChannelDelibird wrote:The Mini-Librarian - Said literally nothing about me other than his initial vote and a general "I just want CDB to hang/this wagon's so great" until I explicitly called him on ignoring me. I had him down as assumed town but have forgotten why and his play suits someone looking to ride my wagon and offer the bare minimum to add to my desperate defence when questioned on it. Guilty.

mmm-hmmm. How is my play regarding your slot scum motivated? Or any of the people you say are "coasting" on your wagon for that matter.

I think CDB is panicking at this point and just looking to accuse.... he says about scum on his wagon, then gives his reads and 3/5 of them are not on his wagon.

In post 1533, sottyrulez wrote:I'm really not interested in lynching CDB today. Townread on him is getting stronger. Aside from the stuff between us and nost I'm finding his suspicions reasonable. (Not just on us but in general.)

this again is making me think Sotty =town... scum Sotty and Zach would be all over this case where as they seem to be going in a different, independant direction on their own thoughts. at this point the only vote on Kise is Sottys.. Scum Sotty vote would already be on CDB now.

In post 1536, camn wrote:I am ok with BT scum, I think.

Oh.. ps- I am sick as hell.. I almost had my appendix out today... which means I am stuck at home and will have more time for mafia. So watch yourselves :)

not really feeling BT scum.

I like DV 1545.. and would be up for lynching the person DV wants lynched in SAD.

Page 63
In post 1550, Kise wrote:I know, committing suicide.

Kise, please do something...... this isn't helping you
In post 1554, Plessiezarus wrote:I mean, I guess Jason could be third party, but I really don't think the game is multifactional (the absta kill doesn't make sense as a kill from scum).
In post 1556, Kise wrote:Why would jason be 3rd party?

I'm thinking half of my reads from d1 were off. Shadoweh kill almost spites me. Gut says something is up with Cerulean but they're playing so good.

I'm not 3rd party..

In post 1571, Benmage wrote:Yes. We're all fucking busy on the weekend. I booze hard as the next guy. But I'll FIND TIME if I must. Cause we made a commitment here.

But if you don't post during the week... and you don't during the weekend. Why the fuck are you playing?

Deal with it, I am otherwise occupied at weekends be it in front of a PC or not. I am not going to justify my V/LA at weekends, its been that way since Day 1 on this site.

64 - urgh Sotty/BT spamfest... town vs town I think

65 - Not liking Camn vote on BT, I do think BT is town.

Kuribo wagon is biggest wagon, I give my approval here.
In post 1607, Kise wrote:Procrastinators unite!

Not right now though, tomorrow.

Fail......

Cerulean posts 1608 to 1610 come across as town, detailed and reasoned. Cerulean looks town to me. rest of page 65 Cerulean makes very good contributions, well thought out posts. Deff town

And we are here on page 66

Kise is deff coasting... Kuribo is scummy. CDB is shaky and leaning scum but would be in a lower group of scum. SAD is quiet, but on V/LA.. still think scum.

I want Kuribo lynch, my vote is on Kuribo, I feel its a good chance to hit scum. Kise though is someone I would be willing to move my vote to right now. SAD wagon could be a go but only sitting with one vote in DV.

I am pretty confident in the following reads

Town

Cerulean
Sotty
BT
DV

Middle of the road

Nostredeus
Zdenek
CDB (slight scum but weakest of all)
Mini-Lib

Leaning Scum

Kise
Ben

Scum

SAD
Kuribo

If I have missed anyone shoot them at me. Kuribo is my strongest scum read right now I have felt all 3 in the slot have been scummy and my vote is staying there most likely. SAD also is a good shot at flipping scum. Kise and Ben are up there, but not quite as high in the redzone... looking forward to seeing what Zoneace brings to the game.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Apologies, I pretty much ignored this today in favour of a shiny new game that just started. I've skimmed the last couple of pages to keep up but I owe BT's rebuttals a more thorough read, plus that absta+TML iso I promised TML. Lots of time tomorrow so it's all good.
#greenshirtthursdays
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 24

ChannelDeliBird (1) - Plessiezarus
kuribo (5) - Cerulean, JasonT1981, Benmage, BT, Ser Arthur Dayne

Kise (2) - sottyrulez, The Mini-Librarian
BT (2) - Channeldelibird, camn
Ser Arthur Dayne (1) - Deasvail

Not voting (5) :
ZONEACE, Kise, Nostredeus, kuribo, Zdenek

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • Nostredeus is V/la. Plessiezarus is V/la

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by kuribo »

@Jason- If you're "caught up," why did you ignore the posts I directed to you. Further, what is it that you find scummy, keeping in mind that you and I have played several games together. And further, I've played in numerous games that you yourself have moderated. We both know you're not stupid, and we both know you're not ignorant of my meta.

I'm moving my vote to BT.

I'm well aware that I'm the mislynch of the day, and I've come to peace with that. There will be words of hate one day for the town on my wagon. I'm slipping in my old age, not the scumhunter I used to be, and you know what? I'm fine with that, too. And even if I'm not lynched, we all know camn's just gonna stab me to death tonight anyway.

Hell, I wish I *was* scum in this game, because at least if I were scum, I'd get to have fun fucking with the town in my death throes.

Vote: BT

In post 1630, The Mini-Librarian wrote:@Kuribo: is there any other reason you have for thinking SAD is town than the traitor thing?

Yes. His posts feel like he's genuinely scumhunting. I feel it hard to believe that he, as scum, would draw so much attention to himself with the roleplay shenanigans on Day 1--- even when asked to stop.

In short, lynch me or serial kill me, either way release me.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

I find it interesting to note, all the shouting he has done.. Kuribo doesn't even have a vote down.

CDB and Camn need to get their votes of BT and onto Kuribo or SAD.. maybe Kise at a stretch
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1625, Benmage wrote:I need to stop drunk posting :oops: :oops:

funny you mention that, i'm about to start

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 1642, kuribo wrote:@Jason- If you're "caught up," why did you ignore the posts I directed to you. Further, what is it that you find scummy, keeping in mind that you and I have played several games together. And further, I've played in numerous games that you yourself have moderated. We both know you're not stupid, and we both know you're not ignorant of my meta.

Because I have tried to answer everything, and I will end up just repeating myself, everything you have asked, that I can tell I have already covered and your lazy ass needs to read. If I have 'missed' something, please re-ask them in bullet points, but if it was the question as to what I find scummy... I suggest you read as I have answered many times..
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1643, jasonT1981 wrote:I find it interesting to note, all the shouting he has done.. Kuribo doesn't even have a vote down.

CDB and Camn need to get their votes of BT and onto Kuribo or SAD.. maybe Kise at a stretch

i just FUCKING VOTED BT

for fuck's sake

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Fuck it, I am going to get drunk and watch NASCAR from Daytona :D
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 1639, jasonT1981 wrote:If I have missed anyone shoot them at me

You're missing reads on me+Zar, camn, and Zoneace.

~ Pless
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by kuribo »

and you and I both know damn well I would have never unvoted CDB if I were scum

kuribo derailing his own counter-wagon, that'll be the freakin' day.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”