BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:56 am

Post by BT »

I still want to know who your reads are, can you sum them up for me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Benmage »

Two town games.... and everyone else in the room is the idiot... :eek:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:01 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 18

ChannelDeliBird (5) - Plessiezarus, Zdenek, The Mini-Librarian, kuribo, camn

kuribo (5) - Cerulean, JasonT1981, Benmage, BT, Ser Arthur Dayne

JastonT1981 (1) - ChannelDelibird
sottyrulez (1) - Nostredeus
Kise (1) - sottyrulez

Not voting (3) :
ZONEACE, Deasvail, Kise

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • No one is V/la

I'll not prod b/c of Valentine's day, so anyone due a prod today will be prodded tomorrow.
Try and remember to keep things reasonably civil. Just a general reminder for everyone.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:07 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1475, BT wrote:I still want to know who your reads are, can you sum them up for me?

Seriously? Are you paying attention?
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:10 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1361, kuribo wrote:
In post 1360, camn wrote:
In post 1278, The Mini-Librarian wrote:You're supposed to have some reads.
All mine flipped.

yah, that's what tends to happen when you night kill them, Dr. Lecter

In post 1360, camn wrote:Agreed. It tickled me when he replaced in :) I think a real townie would have just told me to shove it BEFORE reading. But I like giving kuribo a little rope to play with, you know?

even ben admitted that he had misunderstood what I said, so my question to you is "are you illiterate?"

jeez, camn, just stab me and stick me in your freezer tonight or whatever you wacky serial killers do

In post 1348, Benmage wrote:
kuribo
if neither you nor I become viable wagons, do you have other suspects? (Sorry if you've said this... but are you fully caught up with the thread)

Yes, I'm caught up:

In post 1353, Benmage wrote:Alright alright, spam only cause noones here to talk.

@kuribo
In the first part of WMII (the crashed part) We went toe to toe.... And you derped at me a whole fuckton. I actually reversed my read relatively early midgame on you.
****What helped was you giving me some actual reads. Look dude. Your slot is horribly scummy. Give some reads. Stop puffing your chest. You know, I know... everyone knows there won't be a 1v1. So help me help you help me, and drop some reads porfavor. 3 town, 3 scum if possible.

AND The coroner thing... I had you down as conftown for a long time.

-In fact it was you who started second guessing me as scum toward the endgame. Despite me being a boss from D1. Despite me dayvigging Reck. The game does have a certain similar feel to this one. Probably just because I think I was only in that game at the time, and therefore very committed... Just as I am being a boss in this game.

IF you're town, and that's a big if, my strongest reads are as follows:

Hell, I'll even do you one better and give you one of each

Town
SAD
Zdenek (obviously)
TML
DeasVeil

no idea why I find TML town but something just feels right about his posting. SAD, I would basically never, ever, ever be down to lynch unless it's a three-way between me, him and Zdenek. Zdenek because I believe his claim. Deas and I were scum together once, and his play here is unlike his play in that game.

Scum
Nos
Camn
still somewhat on sotty
something still not sitting right with CDB

Nos feels inconsistent at times. I still think Camn killed her top scumread last night, whether as SK or vig or whatever I'm not sure. But if she's SK, that fact will reveal itself if the game is still going when the scum have been lynched, so I'm not willing to rope her yet. sotty, even though I may have derped on one of my reasons earlier, I still get an uneasy feeling about him. Either sotty or jason feels like likely scum to me. CDB just feels off. I've played with CDB before, I can't put my finger on it, it just seems off.

I don't like BT's latest post, though I have to ask:
@BT: Have we played together? I keep thinking we've played together.

ohh and if CDB is scum, i guess I get to congratulate myself on being his counterwagon

Like, I know you read this post because you responded to my question in it. And you're still pretending like I don't have reads.

In post 1371, kuribo wrote:I know I'm town.
Zdenek, barring Jason as scum is 100% mod confirmed town

Replace Jason with Benmage to account my confusion.

In post 1373, kuribo wrote:

Ben's probably town, arguing with people who are being idiots tends to cloud my judgement

If you're gonna bitch and complain that I don't provide content, don't fucking ignore the content and then complain that I don't provide content.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:11 am

Post by kuribo »

Then, THEN, when I try to question Pless, it gets shit all over as "setup spec."

sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:14 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1471, BT wrote:And ugh at Sotty still sticking to the oddball wagons. This Kise vote seems kind of opportunistic to me. "I've been wanting to get back to BabySpice" rubs me the wrong way too.

Are you saying only the major wagons are worth looking at for scum? The "oddball wagons" as you put it happen to be where I think the scum are actually likely to be.

If Nost and Kise had 5 votes instead of Kuribo and CDB, would you happen to be more interested in them? If the answer is yes, you might want to rethink your scumhunting methods.

Also, I would suggest having another look at the day 1 wagons. TGAH qualified as an "oddball wagon" for most of day 1 as well.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:15 am

Post by kuribo »

I agree with sotty on that, his vote against Kise isn't really opportunistic--- that would imply that he's hopping on Kise because it's a viable wagon.

BT, tell me: How is sotty's vote opportunistic?

BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 am

Post by BT »

@Kuribo: No, you're right. It's not that I was acting like you don't have reads, though; I guess after the setup thing I literally forgot that you posted them.

For the record I also have no problem with your recent posts, so there's that too.

In post 1481, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 1471, BT wrote:And ugh at Sotty still sticking to the oddball wagons. This Kise vote seems kind of opportunistic to me. "I've been wanting to get back to BabySpice" rubs me the wrong way too.

Are you saying only the major wagons are worth looking at for scum? The "oddball wagons" as you put it happen to be where I think the scum are actually likely to be.

If Nost and Kise had 5 votes instead of Kuribo and CDB, would you happen to be more interested in them? If the answer is yes, you might want to rethink your scumhunting methods.

Also, I would suggest having another look at the day 1 wagons. TGAH qualified as an "oddball wagon" for most of day 1 as well.

Not what I meant.
Sticking
to them implies I think you're not looking at the main wagons, more than what is normal.

PEdit: It
is
a viable wagon because people have been mostly null reading the slot. Probably the easiest wagon to form now compared to others because some people actually seem to be against them (nost, sotty, sad etcetera).
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:23 am

Post by BT »

If I'm commenting on the Kise thing I may as well note that I don't have a concrete read of the slot, though I do recall BabySpice being awkward and making me lean weak scum.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:37 am

Post by kuribo »

In post 1483, BT wrote:PEdit: It is a viable wagon because people have been mostly null reading the slot. Probably the easiest wagon to form now compared to others because some people actually seem to be against them (nost, sotty, sad etcetera).

The fact that the wagon on CDB (and also my own) has stalled worries me.

With two people down, scum would hesitate to bus (especially if there are two left). However, there's also the possibility that scum are hanging back from what they would know to be town flips and letting the town tear into one another. (yes, that includes me) Why be seen pushing a town wagon when the town is doing it themselves? I'm worried that scum aren't even on my wagon, figuring I'd alienate enough of the town to get strung.

@Zoneace, DeasVeil, Kise: Why aren't you guys voting anyone? Like, I get that Kise and Zone need to catch up, but Deas, you're here. And Kise, what's taking so long? I had to slog through 40 pages of crap, too: but I didn't wonder aloud why I hadn't been lynched for it.

@Nos: Odds are no one is lynching sotty right now, and if they don't then you're wasting your vote. Who's your next suspect?

@CDB: Same question

@TML: Where the hell are you?

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:20 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1247, Plessiezarus wrote:If you think TGAH didn't know who the Police were, what do you read into his push on Jason?

Well, if that's the case, then nothing.

I really hate the traitor role because it's non-standard, so it's difficult to draw any conclusions about what's going on from how they're playing. However, I've decided that it's probably the case that traitor knew his team-mates and not the other way around.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 1462, sottyrulez wrote:I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the play of Nostradeus and Kise. When you get a free moment from your focus on the major bandwagons, feel free to take a look at their play.

In post 1434, Kise wrote:I feel horrible for stalling on you guys.

Why don't I have any votes on me?

Unvote: Vote: Kise

I was meant to actually get back to Babyspice way back when but that went on the backburner for some reason, but she never bothered to give me anything to back up her meta read of Vifam scum with anything other than her word. (If there was an actual meta read, how does she not have even so much as a single game to rattle off for reference to go look and verify what she got?)

::goodposting::

If this CDB wagon wasn't so awesome I'd jump over here.

--

In post 1485, kuribo wrote:@TML: Where the hell are you?

girlfriend's place/modding for the first time/genuinely uninterested in what people are talking about (really it's mainly the last one)
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:49 am

Post by Zdenek »

What would you like to talk about?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:59 am

Really I just want this day to end with a CDB lynch and I'm very content pushing that forward for the time being. All of the discussion points I really wanted to talk about have already been mentioned so I just kinda want this day to be brought towards an end.
in day 2
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Any response to the mountain of posts I've been making, TML? Or are you just tuning them out?

kuribo - as I've mentioned before, I'm light on scum suspects and need to do more to look for them. I doubt I'll get a chance to read Nostredeus tonight but I'll do it in the morning if not.
#greenshirtthursdays
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:12 am

Post by kuribo »

TML, you're not really "pushing it forward" though, you're just kinda running on idle while I yell at people

Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:26 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1361, kuribo wrote:still somewhat on sotty

Why did you think that Sotty was scum here?
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:27 am

Post by kuribo »

from the post you quoted:

In post 1361, kuribo wrote:sotty, even though I may have derped on one of my reasons earlier, I still get an uneasy feeling about him. Either sotty or jason feels like likely scum to me.

Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Nostredeus »

In post 1485, kuribo wrote:
@Nos: Odds are no one is lynching sotty right now, and if they don't then you're wasting your vote. Who's your next suspect?

I agree, I answered this a while ago, but to re-iterate:

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
Thor665 is the beard king.
-Yup, I lost a bet.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:30 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1493, kuribo wrote:from the post you quoted:

In post 1361, kuribo wrote:sotty, even though I may have derped on one of my reasons earlier, I still get an uneasy feeling about him. Either sotty or jason feels like likely scum to me.

Yeah, I read that. Why the uneasy feeling?
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 am

In post 1490, ChannelDelibird wrote:Any response to the mountain of posts I've been making, TML? Or are you just tuning them out?

Let's see - The assertions you make Re: your connections to absta aren't convincing at all and I still don't get the feeling you're genuinely trying to find scum. That pretty much sums up my opinion of you today.

--

In post 1491, kuribo wrote:TML, you're not really "pushing it forward" though, you're just kinda running on idle while I yell at people

bleh. You're right. :I My natural state is passivity I guess.
in day 2
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

I tell you what - I'm not particularly genuinely trying to find scum, right now, you're right. I'm genuinely trying to find time to hopefully find scum, but my attempts to defend myself are taking precedence because I've got an ego and I don't like letting people talk about/to me without responding as a priority, particularly given the votes on me. There's only so much time I can give to this game and most of it, at the moment, is taken up by talking about me, which I admit is a bad thing. Scumhunting has been priority number two, so I apologise.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1481, sottyrulez wrote:If Nost and Kise had 5 votes instead of Kuribo and CDB, would you happen to be more interested in them? If the answer is yes, you might want to rethink your scumhunting methods.

I'm not going to suggest the deadline is looming...There's plenty of time for a new wagon to form. If someone put forth significant evidence. I haven't seen that on any outlining wagons.

To take my reads for example off the cuff, I obviously think kuribo is scum. My next would be Jason, I definitely want to take a closer look at Sdance's slot.. then there's an amalgam of shit. (In fact I need to make a new list and sort my reads).

But my point is with 2 dead scum, and only 1 dead townie... and at most 2 scum/3 nontown roles out there... I'm fine to lynch any suspect that would be in let's say my bottom 5. I don't need my #1. It just so happens that my #1 is a lead wagon.

My question to you sotty, is does Kuribo or CDB fit into your bottom 5? If the answer is yes, I'm not saying YOU MUST vote them than!!!... because as I said there is still plenty of time. But unless you want to do some serious legwork, I don't foresee a deviation from these top two wagons. And I personally am probably going to wait to do further heavy iso's until more flips.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1489, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Really I just want this day to end with a CDB lynch and I'm very content pushing that forward for the time being. All of the discussion points I really wanted to talk about have already been mentioned so I just kinda want this day to be brought towards an end.

That's where I'm at, only with Kuribo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”