Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:46 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Needless to say, I'm now interested in a Jason vote again pending his reponse/Sottyrulez explaining what's changed.

[Might post as I go a bit, last one was way too wally for my liking]
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 am

This from BT reads like something that I would have posted as scum in these circumstances.
#greenshirtthursdays
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:02 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 6

ChannelDeliBird (2) - Plessiezarus, Zdenek

kuribo (1) - Cerulean
JastonT1981 (1) - sottyrulez
Ser Arthur Dayne (1) - The Mini-Librarian

Not voting (11) :
Benmage, JasonT1981, Ser Arthur Dayne, Safetydance, Deasvail, BT, kuribo, Nostredeus, ChannelDeliBird, Kise, camn

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • Benmage is V/la. Plessiezarus is V/la.

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:03 am

Actually before I start looking more deeply I'll explain where I'm currently standing. I don't have a lot of solid reads; deal with it.

Confident town reads

Pless
Deasvail

Happy to assume town for now

Benmage
Zdenek
The Mini-Librarian

Feeling town

SafetyDance
kuribo

Feeling scum

Jason

That obviously leaves me with six players who I don't have much of a read on. As I said last post, BT rung an uncomfortably familiar bell with his last post but the rest of his iso varies between walls and nothing of noteworthy scumminess. I'll probably read Nostredeus next while putting off SAD (too many frakking posts to iso) and camn (can't read her at all) for as long as possible.

VOTE: Jason for the time being, happy to see how this sottyrulez 180 plays out.

And sorry about the spam.
#greenshirtthursdays
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:37 am

The Mini-Librarian, Zdenek and Nostredeus have been prodded
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:38 am

Post by Zdenek »

Still here. Will post.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Cerulean »

cdb - Why is DV one of your most confident town reads and what feels town about Kuribo?

Also, why are you basically following Sotty's lead on Jason, yet don't have any read on Sotty?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:52 pm

Prodding SafetyDance and Ser Arthur Dayne
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 pm

Post by Nostredeus »

Guys you're making this somewhat difficult to follow, have I missed something here, why has scotty u-turned on Jason? Has something changed that I'm not seeing? O_o
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Hullo. I'm still alive.

In post 1145, DeasVail wrote:I am thinking SAD-scum here, but first I want to ask to those familiar with his meta:

Are his big posts here (such as the one/s analysing interactions with dead scum) unlike how he plays as scum?

I'll help you out.

Yes?
No?
Yes?
No?
Yes?
No?
Yes?

(Omg an inference you can totally draw from that is I play town games under alts/hydras)

Seriously though, it's literally not hard to write a big post, so I have no idea what you're trying to find? Neither should you get into the habit of attempting to fit everything to my "meta" as these good folks found out the hard way :P
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:03 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Oh, I'm not, but if you're the type of player just to not try as scum, then I want to know.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1159, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Hullo. I'm still alive.

! I'M still alive!

After 16 hours on a bus with, I had to dig out 30 inches of snow around 2 cars, and about 200 feet through the parking lot through the ice wall to bust out.... (only to run out of gas... and than have the battery die, gd you murphy) got home at around 4 am. So screw everyone.

I'm surprised to see so little pages for this day. I'll snap us into gear soon enough. I actually made it to work today. Expect the readup to take maybe till tomorrow night.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Im back, catch up coming soon
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:00 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

2 cops down, thats a great start.

Not too sure what to make of Sottys vote TBH it is kinda weird they want me to respond to their vote before explaining it. Honestly, not too bothered. I've played with both Sotty and Zach many times, used to them changing stances on me. Though I have never known this tacit from either.

Usually if they have something on someone they come out pushing it relentlessly and will howl it from the roof tops. It's unusual for them to do it this way. Meh, whatever. It is odd... but its been a while since I played with them both so they may have changed things up a bit.

I am still sold on the ActionDan/kuribo/Peta scum slot.

Still think SAD could be scum. But again, not sure I can push that through today.

vote:kuribo
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:16 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1163, jasonT1981 wrote:2 cops down, thats a great start.

Not too sure what to make of Sottys vote TBH it is kinda weird they want me to respond to their vote before explaining it. Honestly, not too bothered. I've played with both Sotty and Zach many times, used to them changing stances on me. Though I have never known this tacit from either.

You're not at all interested in what changed our opinion of you?

In post 1163, jasonT1981 wrote:Usually if they have something on someone they come out pushing it relentlessly and will howl it from the roof tops. It's unusual for them to do it this way. Meh, whatever. It is odd... but its been a while since I played with them both so they may have changed things up a bit.

Would you characterize the TGAH push we made that way? What do you think makes today's vote different?
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 am

Post by sottyrulez »

Please don't make me wait an entire weekend worth of time for a response this time.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:21 am

Post by Plessiezarus »

I haven't had the chance to discuss CDB's response with Pless, though I'm pretty confident he survived nemo?

Here are my thoughts in regards to CDB's posts. From reading, there's an air of reservation in them that doesn't sit right with me.

In post 1148, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'm pretty happy with the votes I made yesterday instead of going after absta and it's unfair to say that I bailed on a scumread or anything like that.

You voted TML in RVS, absta, SafetyDance, and finally TGAH, you dismissed the reasoning to vote absta as argumenting there were more interesing things going on; you had a vote on SafetyDance who you now have as leaning town. Your vote on TGAH comes at a point were the wagon is very much a given. As Cerulean points, you are now voting Jason out of a rekindlement with your D1 arguments only after a vote provided by a slot you don't have a read on. One of your most solid town reads is somebody you considered voting in as an alternative to your SD vote, a wagon you preferred () for even after you had stated thinking their push on Arthur seemed genuine in #311.

So, the question is: Why are you happy with your D1 votes again?

In post 1148, ChannelDelibird wrote:Apparently I found DeasVail's 483 more compelling than you did. OK. That happens. Again, if that's your view, I can see why you'd decide it makes me scummy, I guess, but personally I don't see that there's anything more there than two differing reactions to DV's post.

See, here your just saying "too bad, we differ in views". Which if you are town, doesn't help anybody try to understand your mindset. You haven't discussed why you thought the post was compelling, you're just saying we see it differently from you and dismissing it.

Also at a glance, the lack of any other suspects in provided in rubs me off the wrong way.

~ Zar.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yea, I would like to know what changed your mind, but I am not going to play chase the sotty. More importantly the whole town would like to know what changed your mind and you are still not telling them. You changed your mind, good for you... and dispite many calls for you to explain you won't until I reply.

Well, I replied... I'm not wasting time by chasing after you asking why oh why did you change your mind... if you have a solid reason, you would have posted it by now.

In post 1164, sottyrulez wrote:
Would you characterize the TGAH push we made that way? What do you think makes today's vote different?

you went after him right from the start of the game, but had a town read on me that suddenly changed without explination... thats what is different. you thought TGAH was scum right from the get go and went after him putting out a case, explaining your reasons etc.

that is how it is different
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

So basically you care as much about what changed our position on you as you seemingly have about the game since about the halfway point of day 1?

See, your early play hit what we know of your town meta to a T, but your play since has basically been coasting, and you've actually spent a large part of the game completely disinterested in our reads, which is another trait that is unlike town Jason and more like scum Jason.

So yes, our read on you has waivered for that reason. It's also waivered because despite TGAH ruthless attacks on you, you never seemed all that interested in lynching them. So that's the other mystery for us. What lead you to town read that slot? (And if you weren't townreading them, why the hell weren't you voting them?)

I mean you can rebut that we're depending too much on the tendency of your town play in regards to following our suspicion, but the lack of vote on TGAH from your position doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, even more so because I can't find anything in your iso where you ever give a clear indication of what you thought of their play.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:07 am

Post by sottyrulez »

So basically you care as much about what changed our position on you as you seemingly have about the game since about the halfway point of day 1?

See, your early play hit what we know of your town meta to a T, but your play since has basically been coasting, and you've actually spent a large part of the game completely disinterested in our reads, which is another trait that is unlike town Jason and more like scum Jason.

So yes, our read on you has waivered for that reason. It's also waivered because despite TGAH ruthless attacks on you, you never seemed all that interested in lynching them. So that's the other mystery for us. What lead you to town read that slot? (And if you weren't townreading them, why the hell weren't you voting them?)

I mean you can rebut that we're depending too much on the tendency of your town play in regards to following our suspicion, but the lack of vote on TGAH from your position doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense to me, even more so because I can't find anything in your iso where you ever give a clear indication of what you thought of their play.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

I'm alive. Weekend was more time consuming than I anticipated.

@Jason
Do you think Kuribo has a better chance of being scum than SAD? Your post seemed to indicate otherwise (after all why mention him at all in your post?)
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:35 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

@Sotty - given I spent the majority of the last week sick and was site wide V/LA and V/LA as always over the weekend (yes you can check this, every game I was V/LA) that is why I was 'coasting' as you put it.

@Mini - I think both have a great chance of flipping scum. I don't think though the SAD wagon would go through today so I am voting my other read. My vote sat majority on SAD yesterday and went no where, it seemed wasted. I still think he is scum, but am open to the lynch of either today.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:44 am

Post by kuribo »

judging the flips we've had since day 1, i'd reckon scum SAD would have to be A+ fucking stupid to say this:

In post 269, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Nah the east-side people are not that important in s1. I can see 3 cops + like Bubbles as a traitor to the cops + Omar as an SK.

just saying, I'm not feeling him as scum, like, at all
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:48 am

Post by kuribo »

oh and while i'm here:

@Deas: In the neighbor QT, you asked ActionDan if he wanted you to claim.

Why did you ask him this if you apparently suspect my slot? Why did you apologize in the QT for accusing him?

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 am

Post by kuribo »

And as I read I'm seeing alot of people seeing petapan as scum.

Seriously? peta? the guy's a fucking troll. He probably masturbates while he thinks of new ways to fuck with people.

Opportunism at its worst among the peta-haters, and I gotta figure out which ones are legitimately stupid and which ones were just trying to figure out the best mislynch.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”