SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1073, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
MOS-scum in aDwD wrote:First I try to put some effort into this game with what little time I have (there's a reason I'm only in one game right now), and immediately you come after me for not putting MORE effort into the game. And then I have to spend the rest of my time explaining to your fucking retarded brain why I'm not doing MORE to scumhunt, when YOU are the exact reason I don't have time to do MORE. So seriously, fuck off and get off your goddamn high horse.

I'm done with you and your bitch ass.

Mod: Replace me

In post 1071, ActionDan wrote:I don't even know why I bother with you dumbfucks. Shadoweh is a hell of a lot better than the both of you and it's laughable you think otherwise. Camn takes the credit for the absta scum-read. Cerulean gives her no credit and you both vote me. Just fucking lol.

@Mod: Replace out

Mhm.

Minus the theatrics and throwing the baby out of pram, that was pretty much my defence Day 1. It does seem to be site-meta to target those that aren't active as much as others. The egos here
are
inflated. Learning that comes with the territory in these large games.

In post 1079, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:*wall-that-badly-needs-to-be-rescued-by-an-enter-key snipped*

I think as soon as the wagon built they (it was a hydra) went into damage control and said very little, then went on a massive wifom spree in last few posts.

We're lucky absta is gone, it would have been harder to read through it without that.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

I like NKA, think its important. Everyone is killed for a reason, have to try and figure out why.

As Cerulean has summarised, she was likely killed because of being a relative non-entity during the day. If so it tells us scum have a conservative midnset.

Or that her reads were very accurate and someone felt threatened. Who did she target? TGAH and absta from memory, maybe she was scum-killed for absta suspicion but there were quite a few (*coughcamncough*) who were a bit more vocal in that regard.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Looking at iso, she was suspicious of Benmage, McStab (Zdenek), Nostredeus, Mini Librarian as well as the two mentioned above.

After all the night flips etc I will not be wanting to lynch today, unless they do something terrible: camn, benmage, sotty, kise, cereluen, zdenek and AD. So that's PoE out the way.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1006, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Faraday-mod takes every way possible to make his setups wacky with the flavor to fuck up with people who try to outguess him, so I actually believe that MORE.

Oh yeah, forgot this. You were saying? :D
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Post by camn »

UNVOTE

nonsense aside, there are worse players to have in the game.

And regarding NKA-
maybe the scum have a heart, and a long memory, and they know how sad I was when I was getting nightkilled N1 every game...and took pity on my poor soul. My poor, inflated-ego soul.
Or absta foolishly thought he could take me in a 1v1. Which, I say withOUT ego, would have been impossible :)
Or 1M other reasons not worth discussing, cuz NKA is low yield, imo.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1128, SafetyDance wrote:Looking at iso, she was suspicious of Benmage, McStab (Zdenek), Nostredeus, Mini Librarian as well as the two mentioned above.

After all the night flips etc I will not be wanting to lynch today, unless they do something terrible: camn, benmage, sotty, kise, cereluen, zdenek and AD. So that's PoE out the way.

Forgot Jason. I really need to learn note-taking.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 1128, SafetyDance wrote:Looking at iso, she was suspicious of Benmage, McStab (Zdenek), Nostredeus, Mini Librarian as well as the two mentioned above.

In post 480, Shadoweh wrote:both sotty and absta aren't wagons and I hate you all.

Just saying...
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

So you're just saying Sotty isn't clear? If its about shadow/absta selective quoting ftw, she was wanting absta to be a wagon. Also:

In post 261, Shadoweh wrote:It would make me so happy if two terrible wagons weren't in bold every votecount. :|

Cerulean: @_@ Why does it take so many words to say you think Benmage is lazy as town. Okay okay I get it, but it makes me uncomfortable to clear someone because they're not being as strong as they could be. I don't remember much of ADwD because I wasn't reading very much of it :D

Mini-Libra: I think the only question I have for you that is implicitly asked in my post there is who your current town and scum reads are with reasoning behind them.
Rereading absta's posts do make me frown but he's on v/la until tomorrow so I can't expect a response about them.
And I use double spacing if I have more then one person I'm addressing, but I don't think I'd ever be satisfied with a bunch of one-liners like that.

SAD: Please stop calling me an undergarment you pervert.

In post 407, Shadoweh wrote:Caught up really
quick
excessively slowly because ten new pages, don't have time to make a post
but want to say absta is reaching new lows in terrible posting and his half-hearted fling on Safety Dance aka lynch me please after saying like nothing is scummy. Absta, you asked me what was wrong with your posts, I hope the 'everything' that people brought up repeatedly answered that for you.
If someone has a super-pressing question for me I'll be back later tonight to read it.

Safe to say absta was a fos
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:24 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 2, Votecount 5

ChannelDeliBird (2) - Plessiezarus, Zdenek
kuribo (1) - Cerulean
JastonT1981 (1) - sottyrulez
Ser Arthur Dayne (1) - The Mini-Librarian

Not voting (11) :
Benmage, JasonT1981, Ser Arthur Dayne, Safetydance, Deasvail, BT, kuribo, Nostredeus, ChannelDeliBird, Kise, camn

• With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 22nd of February at 00:30am GMT
  • Countdown to deadlien: (expired on 2013-02-21 20:30:28)
  • Benmage is V/la

Last edited by The Baltimore Sun on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:18 am

Post by kuribo »

@mod: I'm shown having two votes against me, but only cerulean is listed. Is this VC accurate?

In other news I'm caught up to page ten.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Cerulean »

Prod dodge, posting later.
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:56 am

VC error fixed.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:09 pm

Prodding CDB and Kise
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Been drinking. Lemme read later.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Kise »

Got laptop.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 1124, Cerulean wrote:
In post 1123, Plessiezarus wrote:This list matches up fairly well with our current town-reads (not in this order, obviously, but then this list isn't meant to be ordered, right?).

We'd add you and sottyrulez as town-reads (despite sotty's odd reversal re:Jason today), and wouldn't have TML (who's definitely still null for us) or DV (who
was
null, but has dropped down to weak-scum recently), but otherwise that's it. Can you explain what we're missing in TML's play?

No, it's not meant to be ordered. I'd like to see some more from Zach, especially regarding Jason. And I'm not at all confident in DV.

We'll have more whenever Jason decides to post and acknowledge our vote.
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Prod received - apologies, got distracted by skype mafia during my free time yesterday. I'm working this morning but will catch up afterwards.
#greenshirtthursdays
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:43 pm

Post by Benmage »

Canada still sucks, still haven't read today. Should be back tomorrow, was just checking my msgs... and may be drunk. Sally.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:06 pm

Post by camn »

drunkposts are best.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In post 1109, Nostredeus wrote:
In post 1106, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 1102, Nostredeus wrote:I'm really not seeing how ActionDan wanting to keep the neighbour secret is scummy

It seemed more ... needlessly stubborn than anything else, really. Kind of pointless to do as any alignment. But what do you think about his choice of target?

~ Pless

I can see some logic in it, in so far as DV leaned town on TGAH at the end of D1 so TGAH's flip would have allowed AD to tailor his approach in the neighbourhood based on that but I wouldn't give AD credit for thinking like that instead it looks like AD wanted a scum read in the neighbourhood to question.

I still leaned scum on him.

~~

I am thinking SAD-scum here, but first I want to ask to those familiar with his meta:

Are his big posts here (such as the one/s analysing interactions with dead scum) unlike how he plays as scum?

SafetyDance, why haven't you been more interested in showing people why they're wrong about ActionDan/Kuribo?

Regarding CDB, I did have a weak townread on him, and am not entirely comfortable calling him scum. First, although he's not the
most
active here, in Mini 1376 (he was scum), he just didn't do... anything. Meanwhile here, he actually does stuff. I admit that he could just be more motivated in general now though.

The main thing for me is . I know everyone loves the coaching scumtell, but I'm pretty sure scum know this too, so I'm leaning towards thinking that scum would avoid a post such as Absta's, which is actually something I could see town saying.

I do admit the ignoring each other point could mean something, but considering how weak CDB's suspicion of Absta was, I don't think it's particularly surprising that he didn't follow it up.

I'll think more about it.

Kise slot is null. BT is null with maybe a hint of town.

Safety is still possibly scummy, but I'll have to go over that at some point.
BT
BT
Goon
BT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:10 am

Post by BT »

Prod dodge. <_<
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 am

Post by kuribo »

26 pages into being caught up, but I'll save my thoughts for when I finish after I get off work
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 am

I'm not done deciding where my vote is yet (will be doing so immediately after the posting of this post) but might as well react to the votes on me first.

As far as TGAH's behaviour towards me goes, obviously I'm ignoring that. I can't speak for TGAH or how deliberate it was that those connections you're seeing are. It doesn't make sense for me to respond.

Re: absta, I can understand where you're coming from. I think that if I were asking the question "is there a connection between CDB and absta?" and then looking at our two ISOs, I might come to the same conclusion. I recognise the thought patterns here and my feeling is that Pless is probably town because of that.

HOWEVER. Pointing to the fact that I never followed up on my early absta vote with more of a scumread doesn't make sense. In fact, I explicitly explained in a post that you quoted in your argument that it was NOT me saying "scum found", it was that it was a better reason to vote than randomness. Just because that reason existed does not mean that I was bound to see it through; I'm pretty happy with the votes I made yesterday instead of going after absta and it's unfair to say that I bailed on a scumread or anything like that. I never followed it up because other things happened that were more important than a reason which I was pretty clear was clutching at straws to be anything other than random.

On not voting Jason; well, sorry if you don't like it, but I've played games with Jason and Sotty before, I've seen Sotty read him like a book, it just didn't make a lick of sense to me to bother going after him on Day 1 of such a large game if she was vouching for him. We had other options, it was pointlessly contradictory to my previous experience.

Apparently I found DeasVail's 483 more compelling than you did. OK. That happens. Again, if that's your view, I can see why you'd decide it makes me scummy, I guess, but personally I don't see that there's anything more there than two differing reactions to DV's post.

Re: "as discussed before," yeah, I was covering my back a little. This is a large game, with too many walls. I figured it wouldn't hurt to point out that if people wanted to ask where my vote came from, they should iso me.
#greenshirtthursdays
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 am

The above is obviously in response to this.
#greenshirtthursdays

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”