NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1297, Herobrine wrote:1) Go read his ISO - it's fairly obvious and you should be able to see it by yourself

then you should be able to explain it as well as you did mine!
whew!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by UberNinja »

After thinking not-so long and hard about it, I am ultimately against a Nero/mastin lynch today. I think that though they have said some scummy things, there are much better people to lynch, like mollie.

And when I was scum last time against mastin, I was shitting bricks because he had things all nailed down, and I had to pull mountains of shit out of my ass and shove it down people's throats in order to get them to lynch him instead of me.

I want him around, because he sees right through all that shit. And if what he's saying about Nero is true (I personally do not have much experience, but mastin holds him in pretty high regard), then they are definitely worth keeping around, even on the off-chance they're town.

Not to mention, I don't get an entirely good feeling from UA wagon. I feel there are only 3 people with a reason to be there, AJ, Vifam, and to an extent Majiffy. Everyone else is just along for the ride, and it doesn't "feel" like a good wagon should feel, to me.

- Aj the Epic ("VOTE: TheUnderachivers I've got me a scum read. And I definitely am picking up town-vifam reads as well." this vote feels good)
- Vifam (his vote's at least consistent with what he's been saying so far)
- Herobrine (it's herobrine, obviously this is a suspect vote)
- borkjerfkin (absolutely no reasons for his vote in post 1062. he votes UA and then talks about something else for the rest of his post)
- zabriel (suspect vote: "If there's a Vig or something of the like around, we might just be better off hitting Achivers and letting IaI get bumped off tonight possibly. vote: UA" <-- what the fuck is that shit)
- Majiffy ("Stop fucking dismantling the strongest wagon and get the fuck back on UA." feels good, I have no problem with his vote here, even though I think it is possible misplaced, there's nothing wrong with the vote itself)
- chkflip (said he was going to vote with MattP, but abandoned the IAI wagon as soon as it seemed the UA wagon had more steam. Also, his position on wagons, 2nd on Mhork, 6th on UA, doesn't feel good to me either. I trust 1st, 3rd, sometimes 4th, L-1, and hammer votes on a wagon the most. That's a lot of spots, and he still hasn't hit them)

And I don't like the situation of a few people off the wagon either for that matter:
- MattP (pushed like hell for a Lord Mhork wagon, pushed like hell for an IAI wagon... then sat on it while the UA wagon built. now, where is he?)
- Bitmap and TheRev are on 1-person wagons which are going nowhere. That's never the town thing to be doing. Wagon, motherfuckers.

I suppose the person(s) I need to read up on the most are JacobSavage and Lord Mhork. Mhork's iffy comment in 282 notwithstanding, nothing else has really jumped out at me, either positively or negatively. And Jacob is a bit of a blind spot. So is Peregrine for that matter.

And mollie still needs to die.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1300, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1297, Herobrine wrote:1) Go read his ISO - it's fairly obvious and you should be able to see it by yourself

then you should be able to explain it as well as you did mine!

Tell me why you are not scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

uber goober why teh hard-on?
whew!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by UberNinja »

cuz u so
scummy
, dude
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by UberNinja »

No but seriously though. Since I know you're on, let's have a chat. A heart-to-heart if you will. Let's pretend each other are masons, let's scumhunt together.

I will purposely try not to recall the reasons I thought you were scum (they have gotten hazy) so that I can more effectively run this exercise. Please do the same for me. (...not that your reason for voting me is anything more than OMGUS mixed with "well, it doesn't seem like the Uber I have heard about", anyway :P)

Who do you think are scum? Why?

For me it's:

1. MattP. I don't like Matt's early interactions, wagon placement, hopping from point to point without a sense of grounding (the best way to play as scum, because you never have to attach to anything, and therefore can never be held to your word), and generally just a sense of complacency because he knows he's good ass cum.

2. Probably chkflip. He's provided precious little original content, though seems to have an attitude of arrogance that is not proportionate to either his reputation (I've never heard of him as being good, and have only seen him in passing, in discussion forums), and has basically said he's just sheeping Matt so can't be responsible for what he does (even though he was on the Mhork wagon before Matt, and hasn't yet switched to the UA one, after Matt has pushed that).

3. Somebody who's mostly lurking. It'd be far too easy to lose yourself in the background of a game like this, with multiple strong personalities, and also by principle it's easier to do that in a large game because more people are making more posts, etc.

Your thoughts?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by UberNinja »

This offer is open to anybody, including MattP and chkflip, whom I will discuss other scum reads with.

Get me while I'm hot (which is always).
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Cracker, please. I never said I was sheeping him so as to not take credit for my actions, but nice(ly pathetic) stretch of what actually happened to make you look better. I like how you're spinning this, though... keep at it, champion.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I
AM
A CHAMPION DAMMIT

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

p.s. I've voted UA and IAI several times, so you should work on your straw-manning.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I WAS LOOKING AT VOTE COUNTS DAMMIT
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1053, chkflip wrote:VOTE: I Am Innocent

Meta backs up the scum read. Look for yourself, ladies.

In post 1070, chkflip wrote:WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS.

UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: theunderachivers

In post 1165, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Underachivers
VOTE: I Am Innocent

The fact that this wagon isn't growing means some of the louder mouths on the other wagon are scum.

In post 1179, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: I Am Innocent
VOTE: TheUnderachivers

SOLD! to the tard in the tin-foil hat.

In post 1309, chkflip wrote:p.s. I've voted UA and IAI several times, so you should work on your straw-manning.

AH HA

YOU DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO'S LYNCHED AS LONG AS SOMEBODY IS

UNVOTE; VOTE: CHKFLIP

MOLLIE GOD DAMN IT YOU'D BETTER FOLLOW ME

YOU'D ALL BETTER FOLLOW ME
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Weak.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry to double post, but that's also a horseshit excuse to look town. Try harder.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1284, Majiffy wrote:
~Better...?

ty <3

Side notes;
1) UN is looking better now that I'm not seeing wallsofshit.
But
please, explain Mollie
. Because I'm not seeing Molliescum atm, but then again I tend not to look at Mollie till late-game.
2) What I can only deduce is my hard drive making terrible clicky noises that I reasonably will assume foreshadows the death of my laptop in the very near future, and I don't have the money to be throwing away on a new one with that shitty Windows 8 OS... ugh, my life.
3) Goodbye, cruel world.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1234, Vifam wrote:UA is close to a lynch I want to lynch him guys

Is there a case on him yet, or are we just lynching someone for the hell of it?

Anyway, I've just finished yet another game where scum have essentially lurked throughout, so yeah, it's back to:

VOTE JACOB SAVAGE
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 am

Post by Majiffy »

There are a number of great reasons to lynch UA, but you're his teamate so I won't bother explaining them to you, eh?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 am

Post by JacobSavage »

VOTE: UnderArcivers

The number of people jumping.of the wagon close to the lynch has sealed it for me.
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:22 am

Post by TheUnderachivers »

^^^^
scum post

Mastin you need the read the qt
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 am

*to

and also Mastin, Matt is doing the same thing you are accusing UN of. Considering that Savage and Matt
just
finished a game with me, where I was scum, I find it highly laughable and quite scumtastic that they find me scummy in
this
game.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 am

Post by MattP »

That's the reason I'm not voting you:

1) You have me as a scumread. I think if you had me as a townread you'd be sheeping me
2) You are nearly 50/50 scumwise, it's a relational situation with IAI which si EXACTLY why I would like to lynch the MORE USELESS PLAYER FIRST
SlappyKrust
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:07 am

?????

I have no relationship with IAI other then pointing out that
I
felt like he was sheeping Hero. Hero has more of a relationship with IAI then I do.
AND
its really looking like the IAI wagon is going to not go through so you should consider voting scumSavage.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:08 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

does anyone have current vote tally?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1321, TheUnderachivers wrote:?????

I have no relationship with IAI other then pointing out that
I
felt like he was sheeping Hero. Hero has more of a relationship with IAI then I do.
AND
its really looking like the IAI wagon is going to not go through so you should consider voting scumSavage.

I've explained my feelings about you/Moz/IAI

I since have been reluctant to go through with your lynch specifically due to how a lot of people have treated it, and it seems no better than the previous Mhork wagon. People are irrationally and constantly antagonizing you.

I am convinced IAI is scum. JS may be scum. I don't particularly care about that right now. My belief you're scum stems from your relations to mozamis, who is relationally scum with IAI. It's transitive. Moz and IAI could hold a scum connection and the one between you and mozamis could of its own accord be fraudulent. I don't feel like voting you, nor have I ever, because of your relation to mozamis's relation to IAI
SlappyKrust
TheUnderachivers
TheUnderachivers
Goon
TheUnderachivers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 am

In post 1317, JacobSavage wrote:VOTE: UnderArcivers

The number of people jumping.of the wagon close to the lynch has sealed it for me.

In post 1318, TheUnderachivers wrote:^^^^
scum post
Indeed.

Unvote,
VOTE: Jacob Savage.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”