SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 340, petapan wrote:the statement you made is "durr murr i never said i think the guy i'm voting is scum" and then later "hes being atiiiitooooowwwwn" which is like babby's first way to make an excuse for mislynching

You're quoting #312. Look at the post before that, which was #304:
In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:Also, on my vote S.A.D which seems to be attracting attention.

Yes, I find his annoying. Yes, I will vote someone to pressure them to stop the annoying roleplay, especially when we are in the preliminaries of the day. It's not necessarily a scum read but its
an unhelpful player being stupid (imo) and deliberately obfuscating.
No one else is doing it, there's no rules saying we have to rp and if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so. I would not rather end up in D2, D3, lylo etc etc with this guy acting like he is, it's not going to help when things get serious. Better to comment on it now then spring it up as a "reason" on later days.

So you read the highlighted bit and tell me how you can interpret that as anything but me saying its anti-town?

In post 341, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 338, SafetyDance wrote:Speaking of 'Aladdin shit', how would I know everyone would start being so negative about this? They could have just as easily flipped the other way and there be more people asking you to stop. What would you do if people asked you to stop and you were at L-1?

Dog you really can't be serious, can ya? If people are voting someone to get them to stop somethin' (which he won't even if he was at L-1), instead of actually scumhuntin', then there are serious issues with them :roll: Luckily, though, you're inventing imaginary minions and a hypothetical situation where half of the player list would've had nothing better to do than attack someone for RPing.

For the second time btw: Why is your vote still on me?

And you can't be serious to continually roleplay. Why should we have to constantly adjust having to read posts which switch in and out of roleplaying dribble just so you can get a cheap kick? You can do that on other forums.

It was nice of you to answer the question though. :roll: You really think people putting this much pressure on me and forcing me to spend time defending myself is really going to help scumhunting? :roll:

In post 347, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23748

You are...?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

Btw Re: Jason's "gambit" (because I think I saw someone mention it earlier - think it was scotty/zach and rofl)- How does post possibliy match up with . Tbh, I don't really see anything that exactly "BLEW" up his gambit, and his post prob gives the most info into revealing "the gambit". The gambit is also hilariously bad because a) anyone even remotley familar with the show knows that the drug-dealers are all black, b) scum very very very most likely have claims, so suggest name-claims from those with "white" characters is either really reaally naive (which I don't think Jason would be) or is scummy just wanting to look busy, and c) he was way way too eager to explain his gambit. It honestly looks like an attempt to look town by "LOOK, I have a gambit!", the need to explain himself right away when someone simply suggested that all the "bad guys" on the show are all black reads much more like "oh man, see, it was such a good gambit." But the most troubling part of it, is if you read what Vifam wrote, he did not say that all townies should have a black character, or not even that all the people in the Barksdale crew are black, but he wrote (in a question form) that all the BAD GUYS are black. Anyone who is not familar with the show (which was what Jason was obv attempting to appeal to?) would not think that the "bad guys" = "townies" in the game (I mean I realize in the OP it states "The Barksdale organisation make up the 'town' or uninformed majority here" but that doesn't really equate the Barksdale orginization with "bad"). So if anything, Vifam's post would actually advanced Jason's gambit immensely, because any scum (assuming no fake claims, which again is higly preposterous but let's ignore that - b/c apparently Jason also ignored it, and assuming they're not familar with the show) would've wanted to claim a WHITE guy, b/c "bad guy" would most likely clicked with "mafia faction" (b/c who thinks "oh bad guys? That's the townies!"). So his reads highly HIGHLY contrived, and almost like he was just waiting for someone to say something related to his gambit so he can pretend his gambit is "ruined" and then explain himself and make it out like "oh, and it was such a good plan too :(".
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm

In post 350, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 347, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23748

You are...?

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:51 pm

Post by Vifam »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Jason
ok
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 14

TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez
Shadoweh (2) - Nostredeus, Baby Spice
Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JasonT1981 (4) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Cerulean, Deasvail, Vifam

Nostredeus (2) - TheGreatestAmericanHero, McStab
SafetyDance (3) - ChannelDelibird, absta101, petapan
Plessiezarus (1) - camn
The Mini-Librarian (1) - Shadoweh
absta101 (1) - The Mini-Librarian
petapan (1) - Benmage

Not voting (1):
Plessizarus

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • Benmage, sottyrulez, Nostredeus and JasonT1981 are V/la.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 346, petapan wrote:benmage: i was talking to safetydance. the guy right above me. i'm not even sure what question you're referring to

Ah nvm the question was really a comment... doesn't negate you being scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

@MOD skiing trip canceled, pops stuck in traffic + little bro lame and me not feeling 100% :shifty:
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

right, first thing. We are having major storms tonight here and our electric keeps going off so I am going to try and put my thoughts into a word document throughout the evening and save it so i can post later.

In post 124, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
Jason wrote:does not matter if it is your first post or 100th post... if its scummy you are going to get called on it

I guess ya got no problem with explanin' why it's scummy, then?

my point was I was saying it doesnt matter how early the post is to be considered scummy. It doesnt matter if it was your first I already said, you were a tryhard looking to fit in.

In post 150, TheGreatestAmericanHero wrote:
In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:Commenting that SAD and Cerulean are townie is a waste of time here, more talk about people that can actually be scum.

hang on, what? when is it ever a waste of time to comment on townreads?

its not, I am confused by that too.

In post 163, Vifam wrote:Shadoweh is town

why?

In post 168, Vifam wrote:Cerulean is probably town too.

Good lynches:
Nost
Camm
Petapan

this is what is annoying me about you, empty statements with nothing to back it up.

In post 180, Nostredeus wrote:Yeah, I have no idea what's going on right now.

why not?

In post 182, camn wrote:Dayne- Post restriction? yes or no.

I was considering thinking post restriction last night when I went offline, not been on to ask that since, but yea good question.
In post 232, Cerulean wrote:I just got back and I'm exhausted so you're just getting another super drive-by post from me tonight.

In post 142, Shadoweh wrote:The gist of what I said is still the same though. I said he was doing nothing but rp complaining. All I've done in that post is explained it better. I'd also rather talk about if you agree with those reasons then continue to talk about me, as subject which doesn't interest me.

Eh, I disagree, I think Benmage is townish, largely due to the meta reasons I alluded to earlier and I'll expand on that more when I'm not literally about to collapse on my keyboard.

Also, I've skimmed through some of your meta and I've learned things.

Unvote, vote: Jason

please tell, what have you learnt from skimming my meta?

In post 235, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Jason is where the shit is at. Get with the program.

Any thoughts as to why I am scum? Is it because I came out attacking you? pfft, bitch please.
In post 240, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 239, Cerulean wrote:
In post 237, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:Wow there are too many wall-y people on that list. All of ya should get together like once a week and summarize what you all said or something, cuz some of us here don't like too many words, ya feel me?

Yo.

Yo. Keep it real buzzy. And stay on Jason. That's where the shit is at. And get those other word-lovers to come this way. Promise 'em dope or somethin'.

again, calling for votes on me, yet no reasons as to why.... urgh.

up to end of page 10, stopping as electric flickering like crazy tonight. Hopefully I come back to seeing SAD actually explaining why I am scum, and some actual content from Vifam.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 251, DeasVail wrote:

JasonT1981-
I found myself kind of agreeing to things people said about him. Also reading through, I don't like his long post where he quotes and comments on things that aren't even that important. Also, his question to Vifam in is pretty bad. It's a pretty weak read though and I don't think I've ever played with Jason-town.

lol really? my question was because I felt Vifam is pretty empty with his posts, going along like he doesnt care.

In post 263, petapan wrote:
In post 209, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 207, Vifam wrote:Peta always posts like that and you are really are dumb if you think that takes away from his statement

Hop with me on that-pretty-face-Jason?

honestly i was just annoyed with him but then i actually read that awful wall post and yeah ok

UNVOTE:

VOTE: jason

see this is whatb I dont understand about my wagon, lots of Jason is scum... he is scum because of wall posts... but actually shit all explaining as to why I am scum.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Jason
Pet wagon is still good.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 350, SafetyDance wrote:So you read the highlighted bit and tell me how you can interpret that as anything but me saying its anti-town?

i'm interpreting it as you being scum voting someone for being annoying and making a big fat stink about it
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 359, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Jason
Pet wagon is still good.

you can call me scum, but don't call me pet
free crypto
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by Benmage »

Your scum, because your posting is redundant/fluffy + bizzare... Like your comment to Nost... wtf's the point? Just looks like your attempting to throw out questions. Shit you aint even caught up yet, but you want to inquire on that minor thing?

Woes me on the votes.

If your town, you can't handle lylo anyways.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

quick skim seems a shit lot of empty votes on me with no real reasons... and a lot from people I attacked or read as scum.

Petapan is horrible
Sad is horrible
Vifam is horrible

All empty votes,, no real reasons.
Plessiezarus
Plessiezarus
Goon
Plessiezarus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Post by Plessiezarus »

In post 325, Vifam wrote:Stop with the fucking wallposts please

OK!

In post 354, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 14
Not voting (1):
Plessizarus

Even the mod can't spell our name properly :roll:.

In post 266, ChannelDelibird wrote:Game in which I played with McStabTown (also contains me as scum if you're interested)

I'm ... not really seeing the similarity between the game you link and McStab's play in this game. I still think McStab looks kind of scummy.

In post 344, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 322, Cerulean wrote:
In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:Question, why is it ok for Plez to find 100-odd general posts boring without much need to comment on but if I didn't feel the need (or have the time to extensively cover it) too, that makes me look scummy?

Couple things regarding pless.
Where do you see me saying its all right they didn't provide content.
In fact i know that at least three of my posts have been on that very thing, in one I said pless was a productive vote because of it. So why are you deflecting onto someone about a subject that's already been covered?

[...]

In the quote below [snipped], pless states they didn't talk or comment on any of the earlier discussion either.
But Cerulean obviously wasn't disputing that I
said
this. Rather, they were saying that they had called me out on it, and very much not said it was "all right".

In post 345, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:
In post 339, SafetyDance wrote:Why should I suddenly back down if SAD wont?

:neutral:

Wut.

How are you turning this into a 1 vs 1 where you pretend you're tunneling on me but your whole vote was basically statin' "will you stop?" and I answered "no"?

Like, what is your vote achieving now?
Have you given up on the RP now, Arthur? Because you've at the very least tuned it down a lot in your last few posts.

Um. Anyway. Zar was meant to be ISOing somebody, but he's vanished :roll:. We've spoken enough now to confirm we're happy with a vote though, so I guess I'll go ahead and VOTE: McStab.

We also have weakish scum-reads on absta, who Zar finds "unusually disengaged", and on Jason and TGAH (don't like either of their contributions, and Zar hated ). Actually starting to have a bit of a town-read on Safety Dance though (Zar thinks his irritation with Arthur actually sounds pretty genuine, and reading his more recent posts ... eh, I guess I sort of agree?). I guess "town-read" is pushing it - we're not interested in voting him, put it that way.

~ Pless
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Gah I forgot peta voted you... his vote sucks/vifs blew.

Unvote vote petapan.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

Plessie,
whats your view on Petapan?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by petapan »

shine on, benmage
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by petapan »

for real though why are people ignoring safetydance
free crypto
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

In post 365, Benmage wrote:Gah I forgot peta voted you... his vote sucks/vifs blew.

At least there is balance. ;)

Poked my head into some Vifam games, and this looks like scumfam. TownFam posts content and not do many crappy one liners.

Not liking Peta's responses to the posts directed at him lately.

Still have a gut saying Jason is scum. Partly due to that gambit. But that wagon on him kinda, well see the quote.

Really not appreciating Tammy wall quoting.

Vote
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:Really not appreciating Tammy wall quoting.

YEAH f**K tammy :shifty: :shifty:
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:32 pm

In post 357, jasonT1981 wrote:Hopefully I come back to seeing SAD actually explaining why I am scum

Already way ahead of you gurlfriend.

In post 359, Benmage wrote:
unvote vote Jason
Pet wagon is still good.
It's not a wagon if it's non-existent?

In post 364, Plessiezarus wrote:Have you given up on the RP now, Arthur? Because you've at the very least tuned it down a lot in your last few posts.
Nah nah nah it's how I be feelin' that makes the difference.

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:
Poked my head into some Vifam games, and this looks like scumfam. TownFam posts content and not do many crappy one liners.
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:Not liking Peta's responses to the posts directed at him lately.

Explain.

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:Still have a gut saying Jason is scum. Partly due to that gambit. But that wagon on him kinda, well see the quote.

?

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:Really not appreciating Tammy wall quoting.
?

In post 369, Baby Spice wrote:
Vote

?

(I mean it's still a better vote than a lot of people. Some people come to mind*cough* safetydance *cough*)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 371, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It's not a wagon if it's non-existent?

Plenty of room for a struggling crack head.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:36 pm

In post 357, jasonT1981 wrote:my point was I was saying it doesnt matter how early the post is to be considered scummy.
And my point was why was it scummy. Glad we got out points straight.

In post 357, jasonT1981 wrote:It doesnt matter if it was your first I already said, you were a tryhard looking to fit in.
Hold up niqqa let me get this straight... I was in "tryhard" mode (btw, please explain what "tryhard" mode is) , "looking to fit in"... when there wasn't anyone else RPing? :?
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:39 pm

I seem to have stopped getting p-edit :?

In post 372, Benmage wrote:
In post 371, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:It's not a wagon if it's non-existent?

Plenty of room for a struggling crack head.

Crack =/= heroine.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”