jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Suffering intermittent power outages atm so not going to be on for a bit, weather is blowing a storm here.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 285, absta101 wrote:
In post 206, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 204, petapan wrote:vifam delivering one liners isn't relevant to his alignment that's just how he posts also he's p clearly posting content so ur dum imho

Calling someone dumb only works if you can actually use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling and not with the result that you make yourself look dumb in the process.

This is a town reaction to an insult. Not that strong but it's good enough to make jason leaning town.
The insult wouldn't really apply to scum-Jason (assuming Vifam isn't scum) so he could've just ignored it. Plus, this looks quite genuine.
He's only slight town because faking the reaction as scum isn't hard, I've done it before.

This is an odd declaration. Reads incredibly subjective. Reads more as something Jason would as Jason the person regardless of alignment.

-Why out of everything you've missed did you pick this thing out to note?

In post 288, absta101 wrote:
In post 216, Vifam wrote:That was back when I gave a fuck and was on tryhard mode

Vifam is scum for using the word tryhard.

:? :?

Abstas your earlier post was around 150.... You pull a few posts around the 200-220’s.... What or where are you in your catchup?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 118, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 117, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 24, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 23, jasonT1981 wrote:Sottyrulez eh? I take it Zach/Sotty hydra as opposed to just Sotty which is listed?

Go read the playerlist in the OP again.

He did:

If you read even only to page 2 in his direct response to us, you'll see that my response was not incorrect. Is there a purpose to bringing this up again? If there is I can't see one.

Well if you notice the quote, which was the OP, yes it was incorrect, despite your claim. You weren't listed as a hydra in the OP, so yeah that did need clarifying.

Mod has edited it now anyway, so moving on...

In post 246, camn wrote:/NOT GAME RELATED @Cerulean

The hydra thing bothers me, especially when there are so many of you, because you say things like: "Benmage is empire's strongest townread at the moment".. and for a second.. or sometimes longer than a second.. I think.. who the f is that? empire? Then I think, Jesus, f-ing Large Themes.. I can hardly keep track of the players... then I think OH YEAH THIS IS A FUCKING HYDRA. And I curse, in my mind, which I am not wont to do.
It distracts me.
I would, personally, and in general, like it if you hydras just said "We have a townread on Benmage." Or, if you are truly in disagreement (which makes me suspicious all on its own), maybe remind me? Like... Say- "My Other head has a townread on Benmage".
Or maybe, Could All Hydras post their Membership in their sigs, if they insist on constantly referencing player names of their other parts? That would also help ME IN PARTICULAR.

Obviously, none of this (save maybe the 'disagreements') is alignment-related... it just interferes with my flow, you know? I have a hard enough time with larges as it is.

/THANK YOU FOR INDULGING MY OFF-TOPIC CHATTER

Yes, this post so much. It's my first experience on-site with hydras and yes, the amount in this game is confusing, especially when there is an extra that was not listed originally in the startlist.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:59 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Also, on my vote S.A.D which seems to be attracting attention.

Yes, I find his annoying. Yes, I will vote someone to pressure them to stop the annoying roleplay, especially when we are in the preliminaries of the day. It's not necessarily a scum read but its an unhelpful player being stupid (imo) and deliberately obfuscating. No one else is doing it, there's no rules saying we have to rp and if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so. I would not rather end up in D2, D3, lylo etc etc with this guy acting like he is, it's not going to help when things get serious. Better to comment on it now then spring it up as a "reason" on later days.

Now, I like The Wire too, I enjoy it and in fact am in the middle of re-watching the first season as well, I have all the discs. That doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly burst out into wannabe-terrace slang in a game devoted to trying to read people.

On the contrary to those thinking its scummy to point it out, I think it's incredibly scummy of those who are throwing weak scum reads for weak reason such as this. I think those that want a person being a fool to keep acting like it and are defending him, I find that scummy too.

Oh, and whoever it was that claimed its scummy because of jumping on someone who already had a vote? Damn, you're going to have you work cut out with all that scummy play every time someone gets more than two votes. :roll:

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Safety Dance's is either bad at mafia or scum. Not sure whichh yet.

How many 42-player vig free-for-alls have you won? Thought so. Bit early in the day to be criticising someone's play, especially when you're not really going off a large sample size to go off.

Just because I don't fit into whatever square-peg, modus operandi scumhunting you adhere to, doesn't mean I'm not doing any myself.

I value observing and reading as much as I do typing. In a large game, with a lot of unfamiliar names, with limited time at the moment, with egos walling each other, yeah I'm not going to bring up anything unless it really sticks out.
sottyrulez
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
sottyrulez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:01 am

Post by sottyrulez »

In post 300, petapan wrote:how is he being "silly" aside from that dumb 'gambit'

The 'gambit' is actually the biggest indicator he's town to us.
The Baltimore Sun
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
The Baltimore Sun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 am

Post by The Baltimore Sun »

Day 1, Votecount 12

TheGreatestAmericanHero (1) - sottyrulez
Shadoweh (3) - The Mini-Librarian, Nostredeus, Baby Spice
Ser Arthur Dayne (2) - jasonT1981, SafetyDance
JasonT1981 (4) - Ser Arthur Dayne, Cerulean, Deasvail, petapan

Nostredeus (3) - Vifam, TheGreatestAmericanHero, McStab
SafetyDance (1) - ChannelDelibird
Plessiezarus (1) - camn
The Mini-Librarian (1) - Shadoweh

Not voting (3):
Plessizarus, absta101, Benmage

• With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.
  • Deadline is on 6th of February at 5:30pm GMAT
  • Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2013-02-06 13:30:28)
  • Benmage, sottyrulez and JasonT1981 is V/la until Monday.

The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: absta

Seriously don't like any of his posts.

--

@Shadoweh
:

Scum Reads:
Absta (doesn't seem to be interested in finding scum. useless questions)
Safetydance (essentially the same thing)
You (reasons give already)
peta (wtf active lurking)
camn (obsession with is SAD's rp-ing is scummy. attack on Pless isn't particularly good either)
Nost (like I've said, his massclaim post set off a 3rd party ping on my radar. Obviously very weak, cause 3rd party)

Town:
Cerulean (established at )
DV (he seems to be honest with his feeling of not having many reads, doesn't read fake)
Benmage (light town read for content. not strong because, well, benmage)

--

@Safetydance
: Are you seriously bringing up
that
game as proof you're not terrible?

The reason why your vote was bad was that it didn't try and find scum (especially with 100+ posts before yours). Reasons like that are a perfect cover for scum, because they can just say "HE WAS BEING ANTI-TOWN" and move on with life.
White Room Mafia - A Mini Normal For 13 Players
in day 2
NEED A REPLACEMENT - PM ME
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 304, SafetyDance wrote:Also, on my vote S.A.D which seems to be attracting attention.

Yes, I find his annoying. Yes, I will vote someone to pressure them to stop the annoying roleplay, especially when we are in the preliminaries of the day. It's not necessarily a scum read but its an unhelpful player being stupid (imo) and deliberately obfuscating. No one else is doing it, there's no rules saying we have to rp and if I check his post history will I find him acting like this in other games? I don't think so. I would not rather end up in D2, D3, lylo etc etc with this guy acting like he is, it's not going to help when things get serious. Better to comment on it now then spring it up as a "reason" on later days.

Now, I like The Wire too, I enjoy it and in fact am in the middle of re-watching the first season as well, I have all the discs. That doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly burst out into wannabe-terrace slang in a game devoted to trying to read people.

On the contrary to those thinking its scummy to point it out, I think it's incredibly scummy of those who are throwing weak scum reads for weak reason such as this. I think those that want a person being a fool to keep acting like it and are defending him, I find that scummy too.

Oh, and whoever it was that claimed its scummy because of jumping on someone who already had a vote? Damn, you're going to have you work cut out with all that scummy play every time someone gets more than two votes. :roll:

In post 197, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
Safety Dance's is either bad at mafia or scum. Not sure whichh yet.

How many 42-player vig free-for-alls have you won? Thought so. Bit early in the day to be criticising someone's play, especially when you're not really going off a large sample size to go off.

Just because I don't fit into whatever square-peg, modus operandi scumhunting you adhere to, doesn't mean I'm not doing any myself.

I value observing and reading as much as I do typing. In a large game, with a lot of unfamiliar names, with limited time at the moment, with egos walling each other, yeah I'm not going to bring up anything unless it really sticks out.

Yes, he rp's in games sometimes. No, he's not going to stop because you vote him. How about you start looking for scum instead of whining and fluffing. I want to see actual content. If you think sad is scum, why?

And, no offense, pretty sure your happy for winning the free for all, but you were declared the winner, and you were scum. How does that equate to you being good at mafia? (besides, I was locked and loaded and redy to take you out if the game would have played out. >_>)
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Nostredeus
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Nostredeus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Nostredeus »

v/LA until Sunday night (snow permitting)

(I'm on my phone and can't manage multiple games on the move so any spare time might be spent on the other game I'm in given the size difference and relative impact my absence will have, I'll try and keep up reading wise though.)

I'll answer the questions floating around for me then, you can and should hold me to that.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Vifam »

This game is so text heavy all of a sudden aaaaaah
ok
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:29 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

Camn: Defensiveness is not a scumtell, denying things is not a scumtell. There's maybe something in Pless's combativeness but I read the response you mentioned from them and I don't see much there to be worried about.

------

Can't decide what I make of SafetyDance's rebuttal. I don't think it's any harder to read Ser Arthur because of the RP, although I am willing to accept that not everyone will feel this way. "Ser Arthur's RPing makes reading him harder and he should stop" is a fair assertion to make and I can see SafetyDance's strength of belief in this as genuine. The problem I have with his argument is this: Ser Arthur's RPing might -
might
- benefit the scum but, because it's just as likely to be decision based on fanboyish fun rather than strategy, that doesn't mean that him doing said RPing makes him more likely to be scum than town.

So when SafetyDance insists that it's OK for him to hang a completely null vote on Ser Arthur because "we are in the preliminaries of the day" - a time which, as far as I'm concerned, is just as useful if not more than any other for scumhunting - it's an argument that gives him license as scum to get away without saying anything more potentially damning.

------

Vote stands for now but I'm considering DeasVail and will check to see if there are other people who could better use my vote shortly. I'd be very strongly considering a vote on Jason but Sotty and Zach have never given me reason to doubt their reads on him.
#greenshirtthursdays
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:30 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 265, Plessiezarus wrote:
In post 256, ChannelDelibird wrote:I don't see any difference there to the last time when I saw him [McStab] as town.

In post 258, Cerulean wrote:I don't see how SafetyDance's vote on Arthur in #113 is overexplained at all, in fact my problem with it is the exact opposite - it feels extremely lazy and undercooked.

Overexplained in the sense that, once he said he was sheeping Benmage and voting because of the "annoying" RP, the comment about SAD's avatar seem redundant? Like, why say that at all unless you're worried your vote might be seen as too unoriginal? ("Overexplained" doesn't mean "not lazy".)

Don't really care that he didn't comment on the "major topics of discussion", since ... yeah, they were boring.

Agreeing with Benmage =/= voting because of Benmage.

Why not mention who Bubbles is? It's not like we're running into deadline, we were
eight
hours into the game. Several players have already mentioned ignorance of the show. I have no idea when he changed his avatar, for all I know it was for this game. You already stated it has changed recently, how am I supposed to know when exactly?

In post 308, Cerulean wrote:

Yes, he rp's in games sometimes. No, he's not going to stop because you vote him. How about you start looking for scum instead of whining and fluffing. I want to see actual content. If you think sad is scum, why?

And, no offense, pretty sure your happy for winning the free for all, but you were declared the winner, and you were scum. How does that equate to you being good at mafia? (besides, I was locked and loaded and redy to take you out if the game would have played out. >_>)

I survived it didn't I? :D

I never said I think SAD
is
scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

Question, why is it ok for Plez to find 100-odd general posts boring without much need to comment on but if I didn't feel the need (or have the time to extensively cover it) too, that makes me look scummy?

In post 307, The Mini-Librarian wrote:

@Safetydance
: Are you seriously bringing up
that
game as proof you're not terrible?

The reason why your vote was bad was that it didn't try and find scum (especially with 100+ posts before yours). Reasons like that are a perfect cover for scum, because they can just say "HE WAS BEING ANTI-TOWN" and move on with life.

Except, I think he
is
being anti-town. And go and read last paragraph of #304
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 286, Plessiezarus wrote:Pless wanted me to discuss why I didn't like Shadoweh's reaction to her wagon ages ago; it was mostly because I read her reaction to the votes piling up onto her in
as fake
. The whole combination with the over the top language and the "your accusation is unfair, give me something to counter-argument with you" tone, basically.

I could see this. On another read of it, looks overly aggressive.

Let’s look at the Shadow wagon and how it spurred
In post 119, The Baltimore Sun wrote:
Shadoweh (5) - camn, McStab, Cerulean, The Mini-Librarian, Nostredeus

Camn’s vote is RVS, Cerulan is town.

McStab, Mini-Lib/Nost
Mcstab-No explanation: post 93 :neutral:
Mini-Lib Echos Ceruls dislike of Shadowpost 95
Nost, piggys cerul post 103

Maybe this Shadow wagon won’t yield much =/

Lets look at Shadow:
post 19 Unfamiliar with the source material... hrmmm

Dung slung my way. Odd for the early reads, yes... But bothering to try and force reads so early? Doubtful... post 79, Shadoweh"

In post 86, Shadoweh wrote:Arthur what do you think of Benny's idea that absta made a scummy post?

Did you get anything from this answer:
post 88 (still hate having to decipher SADs meaning)

*We have shadows aggressive response to Ceruls vote in post 97.
-He just kind’ve a dick in his next few posts.
--Is it carefree town, or overthetop scum....

In post 104, Shadoweh wrote:Mass Name Claim is probably a bad idea just because Faraday likes flavor and people can guess possible roles if they know the flavor enough.
Bbesides, the minute anyone starts throwing around claiming of any sort the candy trail towards actual claiming looks more tempting to people.

PS: 'the right post is one that generates chat' *vote the person talking the most* tumut

I think that an odd jump.
-And again, dick comment.

Post 142 And post 210 Help me garner a better townShadow read. The vote on Mini-Lib aint great, but neither are many votes right now.... With this, I can see Shadows earlier agitation being from town.

So I’ll conclude with a slight town read.

I wanna take a closer look at Jay, saw comments that definitely peaked interest. Maybe I'll go back to Nost/Mini-Lib if I have the time.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Ser Arthur Dayne »

In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:I never said I think SAD is scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

Niqqa how you vote someone askin' 'em to stop? That's some Aladdin shit right there. God gave you a mouth, use it. Your shit won't pressure me more or less than you askin' simply (on that note, it is hilarious to think I would be "pressured" into stopping or not based on your vote). If ain't stoppin', I ain't stoppin'. Your shit make no difference! What I see you tryin' to do though is look like you tryin' and shit and so people be thinkin' you actually doing shit, meanwhile it's such an easy vote for you to be laying. You not even votin' seriously yet!
vezokpiraka: If you are playing on EUNE we can duo.
chesskid3: I play on NA because i enjoy my freedom.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 am

Absta bro have we got one serious game-related post from ya yet?
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

In post 314, Ser Arthur Dayne wrote:You not even votin' seriously yet!

Good point. Vote stands.
#greenshirtthursdays
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 am

Post by absta101 »

@Ben - I think I'm on page 9 but I've been skimming the walls. I gave my read on jason because he's the leading waggon.
---

@Safety - You've seen that SaD isn't responding to your pressure and you've stated that he isn't exactly a scum read. Why are you still voting him?
On the contrary to those thinking its scummy to point it out, I think it's incredibly scummy of those who are throwing weak scum reads for weak reason such as this.
I don't understand this. Can you explain it please.
Also, town-you would be voting these increadibly scummy people or deffenders over SaD who isn't really your scum read.
VOTE: Safety
---

@peta - I wanted to catch up fully before I voted.
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:09 am

Post by absta101 »

Stop fucking posting so much. I've been sitting here trying to post this fucking post. FUCK!
absta101
absta101
Mafia Scum
absta101
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:11 am

Post by absta101 »

@Safety - "I have no idea when he changed his avatar, for all I know it was for this game"

Why would scum-SaD give away his role like that?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am

Post by DeasVail »

The only thing I could say about Plessiezarus that's possibly scummy is he could be trying too hard to be chatty. This is not valid if he's always like that though.

SAD, regarding why is it so hilarious that people townread you? If you
are
town, wouldn't you just assume that you've acted in a way/said something that you only did because you are town, and that's how people are townreading you?

: I think it's scummy that McStab doesn't comment on the Nostredeus townreads/seems uninterested in the reasoning behind them. The whole scumteam thing is townish though and I'm not sure about the setup spec.

Regarding the townreads, I'm just reading through and not going back over posts, so you're just getting quick explanations. (Also they are in no particular order, and I felt the need to say that some were weak because well they are)

Camn- Hasn't played mafia (to my knowledge) in a while. Feels more genuine and natural than I'd expect from her as scum.

SAD- There's less motivation for mafia to roleplay and keep it up, although the townread is much weakened by 268.

TML- His reminder to himself to meta someone felt like something town would do. Other than that, gut.

Shadoweh- Feels like town. There was probably something specific, but I've forgotten. I'll go into further detail if someone asks or if she's in danger of lynch.

Nostredeus- Bringing up the nameclaim thing in the first place was pretty townish. His responses to things have felt like town too.

CDB- Part of this is made easier by the fact that last time I saw him as scum he basically powerlurked, but his arguments seem like genuine scumhunting to me, and when he says things like 'DeasVail looks like scum', there is a lack of effort to look town there, and it's more likely someone just saying thoughts as they come to them--> more likely town.

Ok, I probably will expand on them later, but running out of time now, so I'll finish reading.

Eh, I'm not really finished the last page, but I have to go so more later. Also SafetyDance my end up being a scumread.
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am

Sorry if this kinda seems wrong (and I really don't mean it in an offensive way at all) but I have this nagging feeling absta is complaining about the posting and the "speed" just an as excuse for him to lurk and not really get called on it at some point. Again, I understand being busy, overwhelmed, newbish to large game, etc, but you have 2000+ posts on site, and this is actually going at a reasonable pace considering the fact that it can go a lot faster :?.
Cerulean
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Cerulean
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 am

Post by Cerulean »

In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:
In post 308, Cerulean wrote:

I survived it didn't I? :D

I never said I think SAD
is
scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

Question, why is it ok for Plez to find 100-odd general posts boring without much need to comment on but if I didn't feel the need (or have the time to extensively cover it) too, that makes me look scummy?

So, are you voting him out of policy then? Your vet was odd because you just agreed with benmage and then brought up the bubbles thing. Now, I can tell you that he did change his avatar sometime back, but I also would not put it past Arthur to put his avatar as bubbles even if he were scum and was bubbles. So, the avatar is a null thing anyway.

That coupled with you pointing out the player list and not really commenting on anything but trying to appear helpful read scummy.

Couple things regarding pless. Where do you see me saying its all right they didn't provide content. In fact i know that at least three of my posts have been on that very thing, in one I said pless was a productive vote because of it. So why are you deflecting onto someone about a subject that's already been covered?
We're blue

~Empire and Tammy hydra~
Ser Arthur Dayne
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Ser Arthur Dayne
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am

In post 320, DeasVail wrote:SAD, regarding why is it so hilarious that people townread you? If you
are
town, wouldn't you just assume that you've acted in a way/said something that you only did because you are town, and that's how people are townreading you?
Nah, because most of the townreads on me are (ironically) like this:

In post 320, DeasVail wrote:SAD- There's less motivation for mafia to roleplay and keep it up, although the townread is much weakened by 268.

I am very well capable of continuing RPing as scum, Pless is right I decided to do this beforehand, and it's hilariously naive to think that I wouldn't do the same exact thing as scum. If you're gonna put me as town, it better be for a damn good reason.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 305, sottyrulez wrote:
In post 300, petapan wrote:how is he being "silly" aside from that dumb 'gambit'

The 'gambit' is actually the biggest indicator he's town to us.

i get why you think that i just am not seeing it as genuine and the rest of his posting is annoying in a way where i seem him talking an awful lot but mainly just to make conversation and it's all super-boring and not useful but

In post 312, SafetyDance wrote:I never said I think SAD is scum. I made one post with the vote and asking for it to stop, when I was last in the game, I come back and make one post defending my position on it.

fuck it this sucks

UNVOTE:

VOTE: safetydance
free crypto

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”