NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:12 am

Post by mozamis »

Frightfully delighted to be here. Tally-ho, what, what?
Cool video. But I wonder where the word "Posh" came from?

I guess a signature would be spiffing, rob old bean.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

Bloody hell.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by mozamis »

So Boner Police and Bitmap are town then.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by mozamis »

He's posting a lot, and with very little time between his posts, it suggests spontoneity and a clean conscience.
Same goes for you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 99, Bitmap wrote:
In post 98, mozamis wrote:He's posting a lot, and with very little time between his posts, it suggests spontoneity and a clean conscience.
Same goes for you.

Hate to break it to you, I also post pretty seamlessly as scum on several occasions.

Arse. Forget that then.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 102, pirate mollie wrote:well now things just got interesting

in what way?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

why is trying to get more information from a player useless?
Oh, hang on, it's not.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by mozamis »

My opening post was an attempt to be posh.
Page 1 of a posh mafia game seemed a good place to attempt that.
I forgot the World Is Full Of Crashing Bores.
The rest of your "case" is pure balderdash, Boner old bean :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 275, Majiffy wrote:Nah. The last 10 pages were just a giant can of spam anyway.

This is spot on.
Plus, this guy has a John Locke avatar so he MUST BE TOWN :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:52 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 327, pirate mollie wrote:mozamos or w/e the fuck his name is for starters

Mozamis. But thanks for your nice welcome :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 283, penguin_alien wrote:mozamis, would you say you generally form town reads quickly?

Dunno. Maybe. Though normally it's a case of "he looks a bit town atm" as opposed to "this guy is obvtown", which I think is a ludicrous thing to say about someone early on. I assume you are referring to me saying Bitmap and Boner looked town? Despite Bitmap claiming he can play such a fluid, transparent game as scum, I'm standing by that. It still looks MORE LIKELY that he's town than scum to me, and vague probalities are all we have to go on atm.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 333, pirate mollie wrote:moziperson is obvconftown and has no idea how to act

I'm flattered, but why I am "obvconftown"?
And, since I am town, why I would I want to "act"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #386 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:48 am

Post by mozamis »

VOTE PENGUIN

I am sheeping Perevgin and Rob.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:52 am

Post by mozamis »

Why? Because I agree with Rob and not you?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 390, Majiffy wrote:No, because you don't demonstrate original thought.

Yes, but I'm not trying to unify physics, I'm trying to catch scum. Perevgin's and Rob's case looked good to me, so I joined it. It is known as "agreement". Also, I'm sorry for not inventing a new language for the purposes of this conversation, I thought it would be easier to sheep Shakespeare and talk in English.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:01 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 391, Herobrine wrote:
In post 387, mozamis wrote:
VOTE PENGUIN

I am sheeping Perevgin and Rob.

What changed between your post re:mollie and this post to make you vote penguin?

I read the posts between Mollie and this one. I don't quite see your point.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:20 am

Post by mozamis »

So you're OMGUSing me?
That' very mature of you. Very town of you. Very...original of you.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:53 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 397, zabriel wrote:What's with the 'tude Mozambique? You're kind of overdoing the snark, and not really accomplishing anything at all.

Do I really have to spend the rest of the game calling you "Gaybriel"? My name is mozamis...
If you look at the conversation, Majiffy for no good reason suggested i was either "stupid" or "scummy". Becuase I was agreeing with someone else :roll:
Majiffy didn't like the fact that I then made him look a bit silly (he knows people sheep the whole time in Mafia) and OMGUS'ed me.
So I suggest you look at Majiffy's attitude problem, not mine.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 499, Majiffy wrote:And I'm obviously voting Mozamis so you can make of that whatever a cognizant being with an IQ of 80 should be able to do.

And you call me "snarky"? Yeah I was annoyed at what you posted, because you were being an arse. And once again, you are being an arse to someone else. I don't know what your problem is, but it's annoying and unhelpful to town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 488, Aj The Epic wrote:But I'm not sure I know what to think of Bitmap's fake-claim day vig... Fake claiming day vig is really stupid, especially there.

This slightly worries me. It's clearly a "jokey" claim, so what else is there to think? Looks a little bit like you are trying to fake a reaction to me.
I'll keep my vote on penguin for now, but :igmeou:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 533, pirate mollie wrote:your posts don't feel scummy to me. I like that you are questioning my town read even though I think you are being retarded.

"act" as in behave not pretend.

Damned with faint praise lol
I'm assuming by "don't know how to behave" you meant me starting off being "posh"?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:12 am

Post by mozamis »

I liked Mollie's response. To me, it is clear that she meant "I liked Moz's posts, he looks town to me". "obvconfirm town" is not a phrase I would use on Day 1, but maybe it's just her playstyle. Anyway, she gets townie points from me for giving a strong read. She doesn't seem nervous.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 547, Herobrine wrote:I was saying YOUR response was nervous, not hers.

Well, I wasn't as I said in my above post. Puzzled yes, but nervous no.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 am

Post by mozamis »

"Am I still on this FECKING ISLAND!" saw that one the other night, still cracks me up.
Yes, this is an irrelevant fluff post. Enjoy it Majiffy.
And cheers for the Majiffy advice.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:54 am

Post by mozamis »

His post 374 I just agreed with most of what he said. Penguin testing the waters, throwing out suspicions etc
Although tbh, I can barely remember Penguin posting now, so I wouldn't say he was "definite" scum. As good as anyone at this stage though. Plus he's lurking, and likely that one of the lurkers is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Post by mozamis »

As of p26, i find it odd that Vifam isn't voting. (If this out of date by now, apologies). Sure, other people aren't voting as well. But Vifam has been quite active.
Why no vote, Vifam?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

yep its out of date.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Post by mozamis »

although Vifam ,why the Archive vote fo rno reason?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #28) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 674, penguin_alien wrote:mozamis reacting positively to someone (pirate mollie) for whom he voted for serious reasons at one point reading him as town seems off. mozamis, what has pirate mollie done that makes her someone whose opinion you care about? I realize that you decided that sheeping votes on me would be the best use of your vote, but nothing you posted around the time of your vote change indicated that you didn't have a scum read on pirate mollie any more. And if she is scum in your opinion, why would her believing you to be town be of any import? You say that you think she's town because she reads you as town, if I'm understanding correctly--that's not a very strong argument to my way of thinking.

I somewhat agree with those people calling out Lord Mhork.

I never voted for Mollie, and have never called her scum, why do you say that? If someone gives me a strong read, calling me town or scum, of course I care about it. There were only 2 conclusions I could draw : 1) She's scum trying to buddy. 2) She's town with a strong town read on me.
As I said, at this stage I have to go for the latter. Calling someone "obvconfirmtown" seems way too strong a thing for scum to say at this point in the game. I mean, where's the motivation? If Mollie were scum, how likely is it that she's sitting there thinking "Oh, God, whatever I do, I MUST buddy up to Mozamis. And I must do it in a really obvious way!"
Yeah just not buying it.

If the Penguin lynch doesn't happen, I could go for Mhork. I remember having a vague feeling he looked a bit off. Plus he's a lurker and I like lynching lurkers.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Oh my town reads are basically all the really active people. Herobrine, MattP, Bitmap, Majiffy, Mollie. Prob Vifam although quite often he seems to just agree with whatever MattP has said. Still, I've sheeped myself, so it's not a scum read, just something I'm looking at.
Everyone else null or pos scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #30) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:02 am

Post by mozamis »

Actually, I take what I said about Mork back. I've read his ISO, and it looks Ok. I think it was his first post I didn't like - calling Hero out for not being serious on RVS - but that's not enough to lynch the guy on. At least he put down a serious vote early on. The rest I'm null on.
So Penguin it is. Or one of the lurkers.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:14 am

Post by mozamis »

Ok, got it now. I didn't like the fact (as Hero mentioned in p372) that he seemed more suspicious of me, Reverend and Om and yet voted for Mollie.
However, his response in p477 seemed fair enough. He wasn't sure where to put his vote, but went for Mollie.
Since then, he's been ok, so yeah I don't think Mork is a good lynch.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 am

Post by mozamis »

UNVOTE

Looking at Penguin's ISO, at least he's contributing to the game and scumhunting. If he's good scum, then fair play to him. We can get him later on. I'd rather get rid of someone who isn't really playing. As much as I love The West Wing:

VOTE JOSH LYMAN
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:44 am

Post by mozamis »

Fair enough. So why did you vote for the underachievers?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 721, Vifam wrote:
In post 719, mozamis wrote:Fair enough. So why did you vote for the underachievers?

In post 644, Vifam wrote:I'm voting you because I don't like how you claimed to be "testing the waters" earlier, and at this point I'm pretty sure you are making stuff up because there is no reason for you to pretend your chkflip vote was just a test, you simply could have said "Mastin thinks he's scum" or something to that regard. Also I think your questioning to boner is dumb & fake

Sorry missed that, thanks.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yep, I'm still confused as f***.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:34 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well, somehow I'll get over that.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ IAM my post 544 and post 712 covers all I've got to say about Mollie.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 806, MattP wrote:Mozamis is scum too for being "confused" on page fucking 33 or whatever but he'll give us helpful relational tells and we can just lynch him tomorrow

No, it means I'm confused. Town can be confused you know. Try and calm down, the hysterics don't really help.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #808 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by mozamis »

And frankly, pushing a guy to L-2, then jumping off it, on to a completely new tangent (IAM), distinctly gives the impression that you're not too sure of your whereabouts either. So back off.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:33 am

Post by mozamis »

Hmmm Uberninja seems hyper aggressive. Lots of swearing etc Gonna check her meta. Can sometimes be a scumtell.
Anyone else knwo anything about her meta?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 833, Om of the Nom wrote:I don't know about you but I have good meta on UberNinja.
This is really not his town play.

Yeah I wrote that last pst after reading Uber's walls afew pages back. I'm catching up. But yeah, this is interesting from Om.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:46 am

Post by mozamis »

And his gone...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:47 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Mattp, so why did you abandon the Mhork wagon so fast?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Well, Uber looks less aggressive in those other games. 3 games aren't conclusive, but I think she's worth keeping an eye on. Or is Uber a he? Anyway yeah :igmeou:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Actually I should be honest I only looked at one. I thought he looked a bit less agressive in that previous game. It's just something to keep in mind.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:23 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 936, Maestro wrote:
ActionDan replaces Josh Lyman, effective immediately.

UNVOTE

It was a lurker vote, and he's posting. Welcome to the game Action Dan and Arc Angel :)

Not seeing IAM as scum.
Someone mentioned Jacob Savage looking a bit off. And I agree. Can't remember why though.
VOTE JACOB SAVAGE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

It's another watertight case.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1021, MattP wrote:Who wants relational tells for why Mozamis and underachievers and IAI are scum together????

Why not, I'm not reading any fiction at the moment :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1029, Vifam wrote:Okay so Archivers hops on AJ for not wanting to spend extra time on a game that has a bankable fucking deadline.

Why can't we lynch him already

Agree.
UNVOTE
VOTE UNDERACHIEVERS
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 am

Post by mozamis »

Failing that, Savage, Mhork, Bjork, CHkflip, Penguin, Uberninja or Zabriel look like the only candidates for a lynch.
Everyone else town or null.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1048, Lord Mhork wrote:JacobSavage
chkflip
zabriel
Om of the Nom
MattP
Bitmap
pengiun_alien
Vifam
Majiffy

I'd be willing to bet one or two of those is scum
. Without doing any exceptional rereading or ISOs, my money is on Om Nom being one of them.
[/spoiler]

Agree with (my) bolded part. I don't like the first three slots. Although it's hard to see 3 scum just following each other on to a new bandwagon. Possible I guess.
But helpful wagon analysis. And good posting from Mhork.
Gonna take him off the scum list for now.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1058, JacobSavage wrote:That's a lot of candidates for a lynch... Which one.would be your most preferable which would be the least

Take Mhork off the list. Underachievers, Jacob,Penguin, Zabriel, Chkflip, Uberninja, Bjork.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1073, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 1072, PeregrineV wrote:
@Under-
Where is Mastin? I can't seem to locate his posts.

Hasn't been post in the thread or the qt.

qt?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:25 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1081, zabriel wrote:I'm assuming that they use a QT to communicate as a hydra. It caught my eye at first too.

Ah right thought it was too good to be ture. Thanks for that :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1082, MattP wrote:I'll make a fucking "case" if I have time tonight. Most everyone thinks IAI is at least SCUMMY so I dont fucking understand why I have to make one

You don't have to, but you might persuade people.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:27 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1093, chkflip wrote:Have you not played in a game with a hydra before?

Almost sure I haven't.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1156, Rob14 wrote:I don't give a flying fuck if you try to policy lynch me tomorrow, Matt. We have less than two weeks left in the bankable deadline. We've gotten all we can from this day, in my opinion. There is a clear consensus that both IAI and achivers are likely scum. So let's lynch the one with a bigger wagon today and get the other one tomorrow. Maybe we can actually have some time to discuss in future days instead of having to push through quicklynches in 4 days every time.

~Rob

Seems sensible. I'm catching up, but if Mattp hasn't already answered this, please could he? It seems a fair point, if you think underachievers are scum (albeit your second choice) why not go for a compromise lynch?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:01 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1178, TheUnderachivers wrote:Hey Ma, can you get off me so you can hammer me? Pretty sure you aren't town so lemme kill you.

What does this mean? You want someone to unvote you, so they can hammer you, so you can kill them??? Is this some bizarre vengeful soft claim?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (isolation #59) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:07 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1186, JacobSavage wrote:What is the case on Underachievers?

He started to look dodgy around here.
Trying to make some look scummy when they clearly weren't.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1191 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 am

Post by mozamis »

So you think Uberninja is scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1194 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:26 am

Post by mozamis »

Gonna have to:
UNVOTE

Looked back over the last few pages, and some of the people that have voted for The UnderAchievers, and can't see much of a case. He made one post which I thought looked a bit scummy. But that's not enough to lynch someone. Anyone got anything decent on him?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1197 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1195, Herobrine wrote:Also, specifically @Moz - You just said we should be compromising on a lynch (agreeing with my points re:matt) and then unvoted. Like....wtf? That makes very little sense. If you agree with me that we urgently need to end the day, then you wouldn't be motivated to unvote entirely.

It does make sense, because I changed my mind. I was still behind the UA lynch when I asked Rob to compromise. I then decided I couldn't see enough of a case on UA, so unvoted.
Ending the day early would be good. But I don't want to lynch someone we don't seem to have a case on.
You're one of the big pushers of the UA wagon, why don't you summarise the case against UA?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:08 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1188, mozamis wrote:
In post 1186, JacobSavage wrote:What is the case on Underachievers?

He started to look dodgy around here.
Trying to make some look scummy when they clearly weren't.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1234, Vifam wrote:UA is close to a lynch I want to lynch him guys

Is there a case on him yet, or are we just lynching someone for the hell of it?

Anyway, I've just finished yet another game where scum have essentially lurked throughout, so yeah, it's back to:

VOTE JACOB SAVAGE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #65) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 am

Post by mozamis »

Agree with Aj about Zab, so I'll vote for Zab if a BW gets going on him. Still, Jacob Savage is still scum.
VOTE JACOB SAVAGE
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1510, Vifam wrote:Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game

A bloody good reason to vote for him I'd say.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Why? He's done absolutely no scum hunting.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1523, UberNinja wrote:I don't like Maiffy's post 1498 very much. It feels like scum who desperately wants to comment on everything possible so that people won't realize he's not commenting on the thing which is the most important; i.e. that Underachivers was town.

Vifam is also in this boat, but his posts don't sell the feeling as strongly as Majiffy's one does.

People don't like admitting they got someting wrong. I don't see that as scummy, just natural. If anything, I'd be more worried if Majiffy said"Oh God, so sorry about the underachievers lynch, my bad" because it would be so out of character.
Majiffy and Vifam still look very town to me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1529, Vifam wrote:
In post 1522, mozamis wrote:
In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Why? He's done absolutely no scum hunting.

That sounds like a really weak reason to start this wagon

It seems logical and srtraightforward to me. The guy does not want to catch scum, therefore he is scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1528, UberNinja wrote:This is possibly the biggest cop out I have seen all game.

Have you ever played with JS before?

No, I haven't played with him before. Scum lurk, or actively lurk, or contribute not very much quite frequently. So it's a sensible place to start. And its not just lurking. His few posts have been anodyne. He's likely scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1552, UberNinja wrote:Failed miserably because mollie has absolutely no interest in being reasonable or answering questions.

I'm not sure that's entirely accurate, but lets say it is -is that the a sensible way for scum to play? Obviously, not. Get on the Jacob wagon!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

People need to unvote Vifam. Miniscule chance that he is scum. Gotta be better candidates Jacob, Zab, Penguin, Arc Angel.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1630, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok mozamis, why is Vifam so likely town? TBH, I see a Zabriel tunnel in my forseeable future.

Vifam's style is so conversational and relaxed. E.g p60. And quite a lot of this game. If he's scum, then he's bloody good.

In post 1631, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1629, mozamis wrote:People need to unvote Vifam. Miniscule chance that he is scum. Gotta be better candidates Jacob, Zab, Penguin, Arc Angel.

What's the case against Penguin? I haven't seen anyone really bring up any suspicions on them.

I voted for him earlier, based on one post of his that looked like he was stirring up trouble ( I think - going off memory here). He's done very little else since then as well. He's hardly "super scum", but we need to hear more from him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1661 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:50 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1551, UberNinja wrote:Oh, and after reading a JacobSavage ISO I am fine with him being lynched as well, regardless of what I said earlier about him being an easy wagon because he's stupid. That shit is heinous. Die suck die.

Mozamis wrote: I'm not sure that's entirely accurate, but lets say it is -is that the a sensible way for scum to play? Obviously, not. Get on the Jacob wagon!

Uber wrote:I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole tbh, it reeks of laziness

So which is it?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:21 am

Post by mozamis »

So that was informative, thanks Jacob. Any thoughts on the game? Any contribution to make? Any desire to catch scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1697, UberNinja wrote:I'm gonna go with laziness begets lazy wagons, and I still don't get a good feel about it

His ISO notwithstanding

To me, it seems you're more interested in going after one of the "big guns" just to make the game more interesting. "Wouldn't it be amazing if I caught Majiffy/Mollie/Mattp/Vifam, what a great scum catch that would be!". And you're right, if ANY of those players are scum, I'd be amazed, and you could give yourself a huge pat on the back. But just look at what's much more likely, that they are all town, and scum are doing what they do best, which is lurk/semi lurk and let town tear themselves apart. Let's get rid of the obvious scum first -e.g Jacob -and if the big shots are still around later on, then you can do your Sherlock Holmes bit, and we can all say "Wonderful, Uber, amazing play!".
But yeah, lets catch someone who actually might be scum first.

And "His ISO notwithstanding"??? How else do you catch scum without looking at what they have actually said?!. Jacob's post about voting UA because "people had jumped off his wagon" (like that hadn't happened to Mhork and pretty much EVERY other wagon Day 1) was laughable, and should get him lynched. And you should be lynching him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1705, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jesus. Uber is going for hard lynches and people are accusing him of being scum for that.

Eternal shame.

Just to be clear, I don't think Uber is scum. He is pos town/null to me. I just think his reads are way off.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1746, UberNinja wrote:Fine I will tone it down then, if you bitches can't stand a little heat in the kitchen

If you insult everyone, you won't gain any support for your candidates. It's politics.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:29 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1676, mozamis wrote:So that was informative, thanks Jacob. Any thoughts on the game? Any contribution to make? Any desire to catch scum?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:46 am

Post by mozamis »

So I've skim read the last 7 pages, and really i'm none the wiser lol
Could do Rev I guess. But it's a compromise lynch for me. still prefer jacob.
Fuck knows really.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2084 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:31 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2080, MattP wrote:I don't like that IAI has the crumb in post 1 but I'm going to have to get over that

Yep, that's a problem.
Why are you confirmed town rather than scum fakeclaiming? Who knows maybe you rolecopped IAM and found out he was the cop?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2086, Majiffy wrote:VOTE: Moza
When all else fails, go back to doing what you were doing before.

Good to know someone cares :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #83) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:06 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2089, MattP wrote:Ok, I believe IAI's claim

I feel like an idiot

wtf lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2137 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

Post by mozamis »

Gut feeling is that he's town on an ego trip. Agree with Rev, I want to lynch him for being a tit and outing the cop. But I'm struggling to see why he would bother doing this as scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:11 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2097, MattP wrote:If you ACTUALLY think I would try to coax a player into fakeclaiming vig as scum then you're a MORON

Just didn't understand this. You outed the cop, why talk about a vig? :?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2143 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2138, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh my GOD. I just linked a scum QT in which matt was actively planning herpaderp gambits and admitting that he is well known for doing so and would therefore like to do them as mafia.

as;ldfjasl;kfgjadslkgjdslkgjdslkgfslk;bfjsbl;kfjslbkjfb

Sorry, didnt read that. So basically Mattp pulling gambits is a null tell? I'm sure someone just said he does it as town as well.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (isolation #87) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:17 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2141, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2140, mozamis wrote:
In post 2097, MattP wrote:If you ACTUALLY think I would try to coax a player into fakeclaiming vig as scum then you're a MORON

Just didn't understand this. You outed the cop, why talk about a vig? :?

Are you not reading?

Yeah, I have a feeling I missed something. If someone could point me to the relevant post, that would be helpful.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2149 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:21 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2057, MattP wrote:IAI has a gun so he is a(nother) gunsmith, a vig (but there was no kill last night from vig unless he was rbd or scum was rbd which I DOUBT) or scum, which he is

got it sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2154 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:23 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2147, AngryPidgeon wrote:The USUAL thing for mafia to do when they are claimed guilty by a GS is to claim Vig.

Ah, didn't know that, thanks :)

But seriously, Matt if you are town, why did you do it? It's totally derailed the thread, which is obviously gold dust for scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:26 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2150, AngryPidgeon wrote:Also WTF. IaI is lurking like fuck and he magically shows up when Matt rubs his lamp?

Hmmm. That's a bloody good point.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:35 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2157, TheReverend wrote:Does anyone have moz as a town read?

Rev, drop the OMGUS vote. I only said I MIGHT vote for you. You're just a possible, not a definite scum candidate.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2162, Majiffy wrote:I suppose I'm OMGUSing you as well, Moza?

Why are you ignoring my push for your lynch and focusing on Rev?

Because I don't want to get into an argument with you. You're vote was OMGUS (you want me to dig up the post where I said "So you you're OMGUSing me, and you replied with a picture of a thumbs up lol?). I think you're town, so yeah a town on town argument is a waste of time.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:50 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2008, TheReverend wrote:bork and moz are suspect too, preparing to jump onto a rev wagon that pidgeon is pushing for.

This was three posts after I said:

In post 2005, mozamis wrote:So I've skim read the last 7 pages, and really i'm none the wiser lol
Could do Rev I guess. But it's a compromise lynch for me. still prefer jacob.
Fuck knows really.

That is an OMGUS vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2187, Vifam wrote:Why would MattP go to such lengths to bus a partner

It clears IAI, and then Mattp back tracked, which kinda clears him too. "Oh, its just Mattp being matt, another BS claim. He'd never do that as town etc".
I'm not ready to vote Mattp yet, but its plausible.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2204 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2193, MattP wrote:And even if IAI is scum who the fuck cares, he has leverage, we leave him alive for a few days and let scum deal with him, WTF

This is what I don't get. You've been after him all day, he claims cop, and you just say "yeah, my bad". That seems out of character.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2211 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2201, Vifam wrote:Then there is everyone else who only kind of snipes from the sidelines and never gets their hands dirty, I guarantee there is scum in there.

Still completely agree with this. After his recent shenanigans, Mattp is the only one of the big guns I would consider lynching.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2209, Vifam wrote:Yeah but this is REALLY fucking unnecessary if they're both scum. Like, they're gambits that are worth the risk and they're gambits that are all just flash and don't need to be done, this would be one of those gambits

Yeah, you could be right. Normally I would hundred per cent agree, big fan of Ockams razor in mafia. But, why the HELL did he do it then as town?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2217, Vifam wrote:Because he does it as both alignments so it's null anyway

Yeah in fact i think i said that a few posts ago: lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2221, Majiffy wrote:Hey let's lynch Moza. He continues to ignore me like some kind of cancer that will go away instead of actually addressing anything I say in regards to him.

And his reason for doing so? "I don't want to get into a town v town fight against you".

Scum as fuck, thanks.

I'm ignoring you because I know you're on an ego trip and want to see me crushed because I refused to take your bullshit on page 16. Until I am either voted off, or I say "oh, Majiffy you are so wonderful and wise, how did I ever doubt you, please forgive me" you're gonna tunnel the fuck out of me regardless.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 2225, TheReverend wrote:I mean in this time I can make tea, roll a spliff and masturbate

And thus, The Reverend spoke, and the Meaning of Life was revealed lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2415 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2350, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:IaI is the scum that was caught, we are waiting for his scum bullshit excuses

Even if no one counter claims cop?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2416 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2409, I Am Innocent wrote:Even now, Lord is confirmed.

Why?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2416, mozamis wrote:
In post 2409, I Am Innocent wrote:Even now, Lord is confirmed.

Why?

:oops: didn't see Maestro's post.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:00 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 773, Maestro wrote:
There we go. That's better.

VoteCount #1.15Herobrine -
[L-10]
borkjerfkin
pirate mollie -
[L-7]
Josh Lyman, Lord Mhork, Herobrine, I Am Innocent
JacobSavage -
[L-10]
pirate mollie
pengiun_alien -
[L-10]
PeregrineV
Lord Mhork -
[L-2]
JacobSavage, chkflip, zabriel, Om of the Nom, MattP, Bitmap, pengiun_alien, Vifam, Majiffy
TheUnderachivers -
[L-10]
Aj the Epic
Josh Lyman -
[L-9]
mozamis, TheUnderachivers

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
UberNinja, TheReverend
V/LA over the weekend:
TheReverend, TheUnderachivers, chkflip (?)

Prod Status:

borkjerfkin and Josh Lyman prodded on request of chkflip (48 hrs. +)
UberNinja and Lord Mhork prodded because I felt like it (24 hrs. +)
JacobSavage can be requested for prodding in (expired on 2013-01-27 18:33:00)

Deadline / Bankable Time:
(expired on 2013-02-11 17:00:00)[/mech]
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1453, Maestro wrote:FINAL WAGON:
TheUnderachivers - 11 [L-0] Aj the Epic, Vifam, Herobrine, borkjerfkin, zabriel, Majiffy, chkflip, JacobSavage, TheReverend, pengiun_alien, ArcAngel9
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2420 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 406, Maestro wrote:
VoteCount #1.10Bitmap -
[L-9]
theunderachivers, TheReverend
Herobrine -
[L-9]
Vifam, borkjerfkin
pirate mollie -
[L-8]
Josh Lyman, Bitmap, Lord Mhork
Majiffy -
[L-10]
JacobSavage
JacobSavage -
[L-9]
pirate mollie, I Am Innocent
mozamis -
[L-6]
chkflip, Om of the Nom, Boner Police, pengiun_alien, zabriel, Majiffy
Josh Lyman -
[L-10]
Aj the Epic
pengiun_alien -
[L-8]
PeregrineV, Herobrine, mozamis

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
UberNinja

Deadline / Bankable Time:
(expired on 2013-02-21 17:00:00)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:27 am

Post by mozamis »

JS on Mhork and UA Wagon.
Zab on Mhork, UA, Moz.
Om/AA on Mhork,UA, Moz.
Mattp/Boner on Mhork,Moz.
Penguin Alien on Mhork,UA,Moz.
Vifam on Mhork, UA.
Majiffy on Mhork, UA, Moz.

So JS, Zab,AA,Mattp,Penguin, Majiffy are my candidates for todays lynch.
I'm giving Vifam a pass as he has been one of my strongest town reads all game.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2431 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:59 am

Post by mozamis »

Who the fuck is dr. producer lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:38 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2429, MattP wrote:I no longer have a townread on Majiffy because of his vote on IAI

How about Jacob?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:03 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2441, Majiffy wrote:Also lol@Moza doing VCA on one flipped wagon, one IC that didn't even reach lynch, and himself as if they're all the same scenario.

Clearly, they're all confirmed town from my perspective.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2450 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:37 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2447, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2199, mozamis wrote:
In post 2187, Vifam wrote:Why would MattP go to such lengths to bus a partner

It clears IAI,
and then Mattp back tracked, which kinda clears him too. "Oh, its just Mattp being matt, another BS claim. He'd never do that as town etc".
I'm not ready to vote Mattp yet, but its plausible.

How does matt's gambit clear IaI?

This was the idea that they were both in cahoots I think. Matt as scum outing IAM, who claims cop which clears IAM.
Although thinking about it, that was dependant on no one else claiming cop. I guess then it would not clear IAM, but out the real cop. Obviously, this scenario looks unlikely now no one has counter claimed, assuming there is a cop.
Anyway, wasn't this your idea? Why are you more confused about it than I am?
And why do you care - like me, you seem to believe IAM anyway.
On that note, if you do believe him, you gonna join us on the Jacob wagon?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2454 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:12 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2452, AngryPidgeon wrote:I do believe IaI. Im scum hunting you, silly.

You are aligned with the town, right?

Why are you scum hunting me? Yes, I'm town. Pointless questions about IAM and Matt anyway -that was when YOU were talking about them being together, and I was explaining my interpretation of what you were saying to Vifam. But going on memory from what YOU said, wasn't the idea that matt by forcing IAm to claim, that would clear IAm as he was then "Outed" as the cop.
Anyway, in THAT post I wasn't saying he was cleared, just that that was the idea.
Although he's looking pretty cleared now. Could you answer my question? If you believe he is the cop, why not follow the cop and vote Jacob?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2463 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:44 am

Post by mozamis »

I voted for Jacob a long time ago. Whether I sheeped IAM then I can't remember, although I THINK I voted Jacob before he did. The fact that Jacob was on mhork's and Ua's wagons doesn't help him either.
Mollie is a town read of mine, plus she is almost confirmed town, so what she says is important. But I'm really torn over the Mattp debacle as you have no doubt gathered.
I'm just puzzled as to why you're so happy to follow mollie ON THE BASIS OF WHAT IAM HAS SAYS and yet seem so reluctant to follow IAM's read.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2464 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:46 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2457, borkjerfkin wrote:Yeah this isn't what "follow the cop" means...you follow his results, not just because he's the cop. In that same vein, why aren't you following Mhork?

Yeah sorry I forgot that. But you know what I mean.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2466 (isolation #115) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 2465, borkjerfkin wrote:Cause a cop investigation on person A doesn't mean that his reads are awesome on person B

Yeah I get that. What I giuess I'm asking AP is: why do you think Mollie's read is better than IAM's?
Although I guess the answer is that Ap wanted to vote matt anyway.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (isolation #116) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by mozamis »

Jacob is v/la until the fourteenth, do we just keep voting for him and sod the claim? I really want to do that, becuase he's lurking is fucking annoying, and going away for v/la is even more so, but
FUCKING HELL JACOB LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #117) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

VOTE ARC ANGEL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5104 (isolation #118) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by mozamis »

Well played scum! Particularly Vifam, who had me completely fooled all the way through.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5111 (isolation #119) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, props to Mollie for realising you were scum, Uber :P As did I once you started pushing AD. A good player like you not even considering that IAI was scum? Didn't seem likely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5114 (isolation #120) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

Anyway, where's Majiffy? I want my hug lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5117 (isolation #121) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5113, Vifam wrote:MattP is just mad he whiffed it the whole game

He did get IAI though.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5129 (isolation #122) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

Town needed Matt. Maybe tone the fake claiming down a bit? I know I'm inexperienced but it was confusing as hell for town IMO.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5135 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 904, mozamis wrote:Hmmm Uberninja seems hyper aggressive. Lots of swearing etc Gonna check her meta. Can sometimes be a scumtell.
Anyone else knwo anything about her meta?

DAMN IT LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5140 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:48 pm

Post by mozamis »

However,
In post 1632, mozamis wrote:Vifam's style is so conversational and relaxed. E.g p60. And quite a lot of this game. If he's scum, then he's bloody good.

:oops: :lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5145 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5132, MattP wrote:I know I played a terrible game, that doesn't defeat the point that UN played an obvious scum game because it so drastically differs from his townplay in retrospect?

I don't think you were terrible. You nailed IAI, and led the town well. I just think the fake claims undermined your credibility, making it easier to get you lynched.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5151 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5144, ActionDan wrote:MattP is actually good though.

Also I question how people thought Rev was anything but obv-town

Probably his avatar. ANyone with a black and white avatar is probably scum.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5164 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5153, Vifam wrote:Wasn't Nacho in this game also

DAMN HIM TO HELL LOL
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5194 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:10 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5175, TheReverend wrote:No question IAI is MVP. Town is bad for falling for that crap twice, but that shouldn't take the shine off his performance.

He was good, no question. But he really should have got lynched over AD. The rest of the scum team get credit for that as well. But the give away for me (after Mattp flipped town -I was unsure before that, so yeah well played IAI :) ) was that he didn't really play like a cop. Most (outed) cops I've seen lead from the front, shout about it, beat their chests etc IAI was very quiet for a cop I thought.
Still, props to him obviously.
My list of MVP scum would be: Vifam, IAI, Uber, Bork, AA.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5218 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5198, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 5194, mozamis wrote:My list of MVP scum would be: Vifam, IAI, Uber, Bork, AA.

Dude Vifam was hillariously scum all game long and no one would give a shit enough to actually pressure him >.>

Props to you for getting him, but he fooled most of the town. So "hilariously scum" is over doing it. Although, yeah, thats the last time I fall for a guy who just looks like he's having a chat ALL game long lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5231 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5209, TheReverend wrote:I'm gonna defend Matt. Fake claiming as town might often be anti-town, but it's entertaining. We should be playing this game for fun, with winning next priority. It makes the game interesting.

Yeah, fair point. It did liven things up a lot. I guess I still feel though if the gunsmith claim had been his only fakeclaim, it would have moe cred. Still, town didn't lose the game cos of matt, most of us messed up in one way or the other.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5233 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 5212, MattP wrote:My biggest mistake was not reading the game, I feel very adamantly about this

:lol:
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5240 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by mozamis »

Yeah, thanks Maestro! I am no longer a Large Normal virgin *beats chest*
Fun game :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5323 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:54 am

Post by mozamis »

Still no hug from Majiffy lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5327 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 am

Post by mozamis »

Good to know it was all my fault. Only you, MAJIFFY - EMPEROR OF TOWN, saw through my role pm and realised I was basically scum anyway :P

@PV and Mollie: yeah good playing with you guys :)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5365 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:21 am

Post by mozamis »

lol bitmap posted more than IAI *proud "I can read" face*
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5368 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:42 am

Post by mozamis »

well you won and quite a few people didnt spot you as scum so you're doing something right.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5394 (isolation #137) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 am

Post by mozamis »

Just listened to that soundcloud thing, made me laugh. Obviously, the really, really important thing to maestro to remember FOR THE REST OF HIS DAYS is that "amis" sounds like "blame-is" rather than "far-mis".
Invaluable information :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5422 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 am

Post by mozamis »

Can't believe I didn't do this all game:
VOTE MAJIFFY

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”