NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:37 am

Post by UberNinja »

Also this part of mollie's post is terrible because look:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:these were ua's scum reads at the end of the day:

Majiffy
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
MattP
JacobSavage
UberNinja
Vifam

he also wanted to throw in hero which at that point I sort of agreed with.

- MattP and I Am Innocent are both on the list
together
, which is fucking stupid.
- I am on the list
at all
, which is fucking stupid.
- Two people that were cornerstones of the Underachivers lynch, Majiffy and Vifam, are on there, which is fucking OMGUS.
- And mollie is also privy enough to point out that Underachivers wanted to throw Hero in there.

So, she's paying so close of attention to Underachivers' reads (which do not involve her) that she knows Hero was near being added to the list, but she completely skims over the fact that the list is nigh impossible, and damn near straight up stupid, AND she ignored MY post 1305 which was directed right at her...

It just doesn't feel like someone who's trying to get to the bottom of things.

It feels like someone who's pushing an agenda that's full of holes, and they're hoping nobody notices.

mollie needs to be lynched
yesterday
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:41 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL. He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play. Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

VOTE: AP

You do have a point.

I have wondered why AP had a whole post written up before daybreak... how could he have
known
that he wouldn't be the mafia kill?

Also, he had chkflip as "die suck die scum mother fucker" but he flipped town, and AP was all just "
chkflip is scum
well whoopsies I guess that's wrong lol" and goes ahead and posts the reads list like nothing changes based on that.

LOTS changes based on that. For one, I should look a lot worse to him, but he still goes and lists me in the "super town" category like nothing was different. And he tries to butter me up and say our reads are pretty similar, but as mollie pointed out (and believe me, I hate using this, even though it might just be distancing on mollie's part) our reads aren't as close as he would have had everyone believe.

Sup AP. You scum bro?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:42 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

Im not really 100% sync'd up with anyone (except possibly Nero oO). I like his reasonings though and I like that he was pressuring unpopular targets (mattp and chkflip). I feel that a lot of people were just doing whatever the fuck was popular with a little variations and he was doing his own thing. I dunno, his wallposts were just resonating with me.

This
does
feel better though, admittedly.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:44 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1521, mozamis wrote:
In post 1510, Vifam wrote:Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game

A bloody good reason to vote for him I'd say.

In post 1522, mozamis wrote:
In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Why? He's done absolutely no scum hunting.

This is possibly the biggest cop out I have seen all game.

Have you ever played with JS before?
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

That sounds like a really weak reason to start this wagon
ok
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:what bugs me about majiffy is his reluctance to give me a town read and pawning it off that he usually waits/can't read me until later in the game. this is simply not true and I don't understand his hedge. majiffy can usually read me early. also his reads are shit and his push on ua was shit.

you said about arcangel "she is like this in every game. also the drugs." <---- where is this coming from? you don't read the games you gm and you are too lazy to do a thorough background meta check. it kind of reminds me of what you said about daphne when we were all scum going down on d2 in the desk game at tr.

also do you seriously have borky as scum? lol. I hope he tears you the fuck up

VOTE: majiffy

1) We have this argument like once every 3 or 4 games. I don't "usually" read you early. In fact, it's a rarity when I do. Typically I take a while to read you.
2) UA was shit. My reads and my push on UA were not shit. Dealwithit.gif.
3) I've either seen her/played with her in a handful of games now. And no, I don't read the games I GM
thoroughly
, but I do skim.
4) Bork isn't being his typical bork self and that's problematic.
5) Your vote is bad and you should feel bad.

In post 1507, Vifam wrote:
I'm saying that the argument you got in was ridiculous and there really is no reason to get sucked into that if you're town.
I didn't think Mastin would get sucked into it either
and would just post his reads which is why going into twilight I just thought he was scum. It takes two to bicker but that was literally pointless
and I don't think you'd get involved with that as town

I'll just let you ponder on the stupidity of what you're trying to posit here.

In post 1523, UberNinja wrote:I don't like Maiffy's post 1498 very much. It feels like scum who desperately wants to comment on everything possible so that people won't realize he's not commenting on the thing which is the most important; i.e. that Underachivers was town.

1) I respond to everything always, regardless of alignment.
2) I've openly discussed UA being town, so this is completely off.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Btw Vifam
In post 1498, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1473, Vifam wrote:VOTE: Majiffy

I'm sure there's definitely a glorious case to accompany this, so I'll wait while you type it up.

In post 1475, Vifam wrote:Majiffy's argument towards the end of the day was useless and Mastin was probably right about what he was doing the whole time

Takes two to bicker.
Refresh me, what exactly was Mastin "probably right about"?

Still waiting.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:19 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1523, UberNinja wrote:I don't like Maiffy's post 1498 very much. It feels like scum who desperately wants to comment on everything possible so that people won't realize he's not commenting on the thing which is the most important; i.e. that Underachivers was town.

Vifam is also in this boat, but his posts don't sell the feeling as strongly as Majiffy's one does.

People don't like admitting they got someting wrong. I don't see that as scummy, just natural. If anything, I'd be more worried if Majiffy said"Oh God, so sorry about the underachievers lynch, my bad" because it would be so out of character.
Majiffy and Vifam still look very town to me.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 1529, Vifam wrote:

It seems logical and srtraightforward to me. The guy does not want to catch scum, therefore he is scum.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY ROUND FULL OF UBER GOOBER'S RAGING HARD ON FOR ME GODDAMN

I went to bed and you have not been around since, I would rather talk to you in real time you dummy did you ever stop to think of that? of course not it would require 2 extra brain cells that you apparently do not have.

I agree with vifam in that chickflip was probably nked cos scum thought he was a special is this your first game of mafia uber goober I doubt it was to "set you up". holy cow.

I think vifam is town and I have matt as unsure leaning town but the rest of ua's reads I agree with which is why I had him as town and thought the bw on him was scummy and dumb.

I still have you as leaning scummy although you have up a teeny bit into my unsure pile. maybe.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1530, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:what bugs me about majiffy is his reluctance to give me a town read and pawning it off that he usually waits/can't read me until later in the game. this is simply not true and I don't understand his hedge. majiffy can usually read me early. also his reads are shit and his push on ua was shit.

you said about arcangel "she is like this in every game. also the drugs." <---- where is this coming from? you don't read the games you gm and you are too lazy to do a thorough background meta check. it kind of reminds me of what you said about daphne when we were all scum going down on d2 in the desk game at tr.

also do you seriously have borky as scum? lol. I hope he tears you the fuck up

VOTE: majiffy

1) We have this argument like once every 3 or 4 games. I don't "usually" read you early. In fact, it's a rarity when I do. Typically I take a while to read you.
3) I've either seen her/played with her in a handful of games now. And no, I don't read the games I GM
thoroughly
, but I do skim.

1. I think the last time we had this argument you were scum.
2. ua was not shit I liked what he had to say and I like his reads.
3. yeah but you made an offhand comment like that trying to help daphne when we were all scum together and you have flat stated that most of the time you don't read your games that is why you sat around doing nothing while I was getting accused of cheating in your game.
4. I think borky looks fine.
5. I feel pretty good about my vote when you start playing towards a town win condition I might change it!
whew!
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:05 pm

Post by mozamis »

In post 1528, UberNinja wrote:This is possibly the biggest cop out I have seen all game.

Have you ever played with JS before?

No, I haven't played with him before. Scum lurk, or actively lurk, or contribute not very much quite frequently. So it's a sensible place to start. And its not just lurking. His few posts have been anodyne. He's likely scum.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 1457, AngryPidgeon wrote:
@Mhork, Off the top of your head, why is AA scum?

Om Nom was playing like he did last time I remember playing him when he was mafia. He was bleeding scummy for me. Also, Arc Angel is playing like she was when she replaced into one of my scum games as my scum buddy. I think it was WoW mafia. It's something akin to 'omg guys hi. im gonna catch up but until then how should i play? i have no reads. :o' and then everyone agreed she was definitely town from those posts.

Also I liked bitmap and I still like Pigeon. Yay! :D

My turn. Why is mollie town? Other than the guttish thing.

In post 1493, Vifam wrote:I'm sure Arc isn't always this dumb why is everything she does so exaggerated

It's her scum meta. :o

VOTE: ArcAngel

I'll also accept mollie if I have to. Or Jacob Savage or penguin_alien.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, could the 49ers.suck any harder?

Uber, im town. I was actually f5ing the thread because I had caught up and all the things I wanted to say couldnt wait because I was too excited.

Vifam saying he hadn't considered what the chkflip death meant unyil I asked him rubs me wrong. That happened like what...2 hours after the flip? How could he have thought much about it before? Vifam, you aren't scumslipping, are you?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, why cant IaI/mattp be a team?

I dgaf that matt is diving that wagon. He also drove a bunch of other wagons. Of (mol, tua, iai) matt suspects, Id deem it likely one would be a buddy.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Vifam »

Joe Flacco is ELITE

AP I have no idea what you're saying in that post
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Post by Vifam »

That was literally a theory I made up in a few minutes when I thought about Chkflip's play from a scum perspective, it didn't take much thought
ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1514, Vifam wrote:Although I didn't really think about the kill until you asked me about it

This justseemed fake, although admittedly I was remembering it as happening only shortly after the chkflip flip. Like, why say this. No one had much time to think about it.

But eh. I might be up for Zab. His omgus on me was pretty scattered and feels forced.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by Vifam »

I was implying that what I thought could be taken with a grain of salt
ok
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 1542, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1514, Vifam wrote:Although I didn't really think about the kill until you asked me about it

This justseemed fake, although admittedly I was remembering it as happening only shortly after the chkflip flip. Like, why say this. No one had much time to think about it.

But eh. I might be up for Zab. His omgus on me was pretty scattered and feels forced.

I was going to vote him for it.

maybe in a bit.

@Vifam, does any particular post here since D2 started give you any feeling of deja-vu? :P
(and yes I am implying something about the alignment of the one who posted it)
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Post by Vifam »

Looks like AP took a few notes from Fate if that's what you mean
ok
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by Majiffy »

I can't believe I watched a full game of football...

Some notes;
Alicia Keys and that chick who did America The Beautiful with the little kids were actually singing live.
Beyonce/Destiny's Child was all lipsynched.

Carry on, my wayward sons.

--------------------------------------------------

In post 1535, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1530, Majiffy wrote:1) We have this argument like once every 3 or 4 games. I don't "usually" read you early. In fact, it's a rarity when I do. Typically I take a while to read you.
thoroughly
, but I do skim.

1. I think the last time we had this argument you were scum.
2. ua was not shit I liked what he had to say and I like his reads.
3. yeah but you made an offhand comment like that trying to help daphne when we were all scum together and you have flat stated that most of the time you don't read your games that is why you sat around doing nothing while I was getting accused of cheating in your game.
4. I think borky looks fine.
5. I feel pretty good about my vote when you start playing towards a town win condition I might change it!

1) Doesn't change the validity.
2) Well... I'll hold my tongue, but I'm sure you know what I would say.
3) My interactions with Daphne were entirely to distance her from me since I knew I was getting lynched next. And it worked, mostly. I don't feel the situations are even close enough to merit a comparison.
4) You haven't played enough games with him then.
5) Lynching UA
was
playing to a town win con. UA was awful, and I'm a firm advocate of cutting the chaff in early stages of large games.

Oh and to whomever asked about my scumreads, add Moza in too. I forgot he existed in this game.

||
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL.
He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play.
Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

So I WK'd you a lot as scum. Why does that matter and are you really trying to argue that me WKing you affected your town play so negatively that HPATPL is no longer a good representation of your town play? Seriously, what are you arguing here? This is looking suspiciously like a scumpost, Zab.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1510, Vifam wrote:Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game

In post 1529, Vifam wrote:

Also what the fuck. Guys, Vifam is mafia and its obvious as shit.

In 1510, Vifam responds to JS votes with this really passive and subtle support.
Moz: Jacob is a good wagon.
P_A: JS is scum for sheeping and lurking.
Mollie: Well JS was probably busy. Give him a chance.
Vifam: Ya I can't remember anything of value that JS has done.

--
Then later down in 1522 Vifam suddenly has sympathy for JS's lurking.
Moz: JS is scum for lurking / lack of scum hunting
Vifam: Your vote is shady as fuck.

Vifam is posturing like fuck wrt the JS wagon here. Casting JS in a bad light in response to JS votes (essentially implying the votes are justified because JS is useless) just to turn on Moz and tell him his vote is shitty since its based on JS's lack of play?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm ambivalent on Vifam. He's entertaining for now but I'd really rather lynch mollie.

AP please go read mollie's posts and tell me they are not scummy as fuck. Thx.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”