TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1448, Mehdi2277 wrote:Monkey who are you shooting if you don't get lynched? I know you said you'd listen to what people said, but if the day ended now who would you shoot? Even if monkey is scum assuming one of the vigs is town (which jal likely is at least) keeping both alive for now has its benefits it the kills aren't just anywhere. UNVOTE: Monkey If monkey is scum and the kill he's referring to is the nk that blocks scum from night killing to just leave him alive and control the kill.

VOTE: guille

He can still just conveniently hit a scummyish/lurker Town and laugh, which bothers me. If we leave him alive we have to leash him to one specific kill.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

That'd be guille my current vote. Or a better way to work this is who would you not shoot? Same question to jal and really to everyone (who are your three strongest town reads).

Currently mine are:

Safety
Jal
Tbg
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

And yes I want monkey shooting one specific person that's agreed upon. Jal shooting either a pool of two or one person since while I trust her the less freedom vigs have the happier I'll be.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:39 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Unvote:

As a show of good faith.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

This is...crazy.
Will need that mod clarification please

I'm trying to work it out and if Monkey is claiming his slot got a card during the night (after lynch) of once the day started because then that's 3 cards being claimed from lurker who definitely didn't have a vig card because he'd have been saying the same stuff Monkey is now, not trying to claim watcher.

We had assumed before that his claim of getting a new card was during the day, he made no mention of anything then , will have to back track to confirm what was said because it's largely confusing.

Ignoring Monkey's vig claim and looking at Jal then:

If Cheery was telling the truth, because UN didn't visit anyone last night that would mean the card came from Baby who killed UN. So the million dollar question then is why?

Monkey and Jal may have both received vig cards after the day which would mean Baby/UN could have vigged kill the other but I do not think it means that the only way to kill in this game is through the cards. Mafia losing their night kill on top of all the cards town can get it too extreme in my eyes. Mafia need something more to balance it in their favour, not more imbalance.

It's a bit disappointing at the moment we've had no counter-claiming despite the large amount of claims that's happened.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Currently if I had to choose someone to shoot it would be Xis. His post count is relatively low and his unvote of Lurker looks suspicious.
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

In post 1451, Mehdi2277 wrote:That'd be guille my current vote. Or a better way to work this is who would you not shoot? Same question to jal and really to everyone (who are your three strongest town reads).

Currently mine are:

Safety
Jal
Tbg

Nobody answer this. Do not give Scum a hitlist, ffs.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

What brawly said... That's sketch as all hell, mehdi.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@Mehdi2277
:
In post 1402, Mehdi2277 wrote:Xis the point of that was to focus on the protection aspect. X isn't a player and I've never called you that once.

You've also used the word "someone" throughout this game prior to 1321, after it, as well as within it.

In post 1321, Mehdi2277 wrote:Lastly no motivation ever given for me to fake claim protecting someone with a 1 shot doc I believe. I said I protected x. Safety says I didn't and I'm scummy for what?

Why would you suddenly change phrasing?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1445, MonkeyMan576 wrote:Give me a chance to prove myself as town.

That's why it's only an intent to hammer and not a hammer.
Can you please clarify when your slot was meant to have received the card?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:17 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

~Yes. When MonkeyMan replaced in, I sent him the same PM that I sent Agent_Ireland at the start of the game. Only later did I forget to send in the PM that contained the extra card the slot recieved at the start of the day phase~
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 1460, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
~Yes. When MonkeyMan replaced in, I sent him the same PM that I sent Agent_Ireland at the start of the game. Only later did I forget to send in the PM that contained the extra card the slot recieved
at the start of the day phase
~

That clarifies that up. It
was
at the start of the day, so based on claims we know that all three dead had only 2 cards each.

TBG and CD have as of yet, claimed if those cards have contained any power (leave that for now) but we have Jal and Monkey both claiming to have gotten vig cards. This means that, presuming Baby or UN didn't have both cards, they'd have had one each. If scum killed like they do every game, it means one didn't shoot and one did. Using Cheery Dog's tracking of UN, he didn't go anywhere so that would mean Baby killed UN and UN didn't shoot, whilst scum killed Baby.

That's the scenario I see based on the claims ("facts") we have. Anything wrong with it?

So what questions it leads to is why Baby would have killed UN, why UN didn't shoot anyone (especially after his tunnelling of someone) and why would Baby be a target for scum.

As for not giving scum targets to kill? FFS, we've got 2 watchers, 2 trackers, 2 vigs out in the open, what more could they want?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:58 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1448, Mehdi2277 wrote:Monkey who are you shooting if you don't get lynched? I know you said you'd listen to what people said, but if the day ended now who would you shoot? Even if monkey is scum assuming one of the vigs is town (which jal likely is at least) keeping both alive for now has its benefits it the kills aren't just anywhere. UNVOTE: Monkey If monkey is scum and the kill he's referring to is the nk that blocks scum from night killing to just leave him alive and control the kill.

:eek: Medhi, you have just said this:
In post 1402, Mehdi2277 wrote:
Yeah inactivity plus
the other big reason that somehow disappeared PoE
. If you disagree with me suspecting you for not being a town read then argue which of my town reads are bad.

So, your only argument on me is inactivity? I agree that NQ has been inactive. But you really can't say that about me. I have been posting regularly and consistency after I had read through the game and posted my first reads. If you have something else on me say it.

One thing I am noticing is that this is not your town play that I have seen on other games.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am

Post by guille2015 »

The Following are my strongest town reads. (In no particular order)
Jal
: Forced Lurker to claim and found his slip. I don't know if anybody else would have seen it.
CheeryDog
: Kept the pressure on Lurker with a good argument that was that the cards do not define the alignment. First to say that. This doesn't have any indication of being a bus.
Safety
: I see no scum motivation or inconsistency with his exchange with Mehdi and myself.

Leaning town: (In no particular order)
LordM
: On par with CD on day 1 and lower activity today. However, his posts are town motivated although he has been accused of being ignorant.
Monkey
: My questions were to see if there was a certain consistency in him, who replaced AI who I was suspicious of. Two points of evidence here. One is that if we assume that he wrote his catchup post as he was reading it, it does not read like someone that knew inside info, or information that they would have gained by reading a scum QT, prior to reading the game. This is a weak case because there is quite a big assumption, and it can be faked. But read through it and notice how his reads change and formulate as he reads. Second is the strongest. The confirmed mod error is gold here. I misread his statement and thought that he had prior knowledge that he had known he had three cards when he shouldn't have unless his scum buddies told him. Had AI/Monkey been scum, he'd know about the third card since it is likely that AI would have sad it in the scum chat. Voting for him is dumb. One thing to worry though is that when the Lurker flip came though, AI posted no vote.
TBG
: I need to ISO him and do a PBP. But his posts seem consistent, contributing. I place him as the one closest to Null of this group. And then there is this town read I had on Mogadishu

Null to Scum: (In no particular order)
Medhi
: I basically lost all my town read from him. Basically, he currently has 2 scum reads (Monkey and Me) with slight suspicion on Xis. However, he has put forth no argument other than inactivity for me, which is not true. I have been active given the time frame in which I post. There is the information that Safety has, inconsistency with his claim, and he defended Lurker prior to him slipping.
Xis
: Posts with lots of words and questions, but rarely does followup on the questions. His analysis are OK, but I would keep an eye on him. I've got something in his 899 that I will explain in the next post.
Jake
: Gut. I have a suspicion on him, but I think I have to do a PBP analysis on him at some point soon. Also, he said he had information in 932 and hasn't said anything about it, or I missed it.

Conclusion. I'd find scum in (Medhi, Xis, Jake) Primarily due to POE. If I am wrong about something it would be on LM, Monkey and TBG, but I am confident in my analysis of LM and Monkey.

I'll concentrate my effort on Xis, but my vote can quickly go to Medhi if so. Not doing anything with Jake until I PBP him.

Vote Xis
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 899, Xisiqomelir wrote:I'm not surprised by the Uber NK, but I'm sort of amazed by the Baby one. She didn't really have much by way of reads. There was a long Jal-fight, and an unvote, and this:

In post 398, Baby Spice wrote:
Since you asked.
Scum: Jal

Leaning scum: Agent I, Xis *****

Null: Jake* Medhi, Mog ***

Vig bait: Mhork, NS & NumberQ ****

Leaning town: Lurker** Robert** SC

Town:

*I did have Jake as leaning scum until recently

**Not sure scum would mention getting Community chests cards so quickly, otherwise was null.

*** Not sure if he's leaning town or just faking so null.

**** Needs to post or be replaced. Vig bait due to LAL

*****Really didn't like Xis' entrance or early votes. Easy target and bandwagoning. Add in way under posting.

And a Mehdi vote and a Lurker vote.

In post 892, Jake from State Farm wrote:why do you think the throat slit is mafia? in my experiences of playing mafia, SK usually has a non gun weapon most usually a knife and mafia has a gun. Regardless I doubt either was a vig target.

I agree with this.

In post 892, Jake from State Farm wrote:
lurker was scum and I was suspicious of that Cheer Dog/SC slot yesterday. The fact lurker flipped scum, that vote by SC early on looked like a bus vote.

And this I'm happy to continue with.

VOTE: Cheery Dog

This is an interesting post considering that we have currently some evidence that suggests that Baby killed UN and UN stayed put.
Jake points out that Baby was likely the scum kill. Xis points out that he does not understand why this is, but he is on the top of the Baby scum list that he posted and does no mention of it.

The Cheery vote is bad. Bad argument from Jake.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Does everyone fail at reading comprehension? If you don't know what card I have by now than you clearly aren't reading.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 am

Btw, people need to stop making lists of reads. Lists are the worst thing you can do as town IMO

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Like the Xis wagon idea...posted my reasons why previously(Lurker unvote, inactivity). Plus Guille seems to have some sense.

Vote: Xis
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:49 am

I can see why xis is suspicious, but your out of the blue vote on mehndi while ignoring earlier questions deserves rope. There is no excuse for that as town. You kind of fucked yourself if you are actually town monkey.

MonkeyMan576
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
MonkeyMan576
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:06 am

Post by MonkeyMan576 »

Nah, Mehndi is still scummy, and I'm still going to answer your questions, I just haven't had a lot of time for lenghty analysis.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:41 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 1458, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@Mehdi2277
:
In post 1402, Mehdi2277 wrote:Xis the point of that was to focus on the protection aspect. X isn't a player and I've never called you that once.

You've also used the word "someone" throughout this game prior to 1321, after it, as well as within it.

In post 1321, Mehdi2277 wrote:Lastly no motivation ever given for me to fake claim protecting someone with a 1 shot doc I believe. I said I protected x. Safety says I didn't and I'm scummy for what?

Why would you suddenly change phrasing?

To emphasize the protection aspect of it.

And tbg either scum are dumb are they already know who to shoot. The worth of keeping town reads hidden to block scum shooting people most trusted isn't worth it. Are docs just randomly guessing who to protect as well? And does becoming scum make it impossible to tell who looks more town then others?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 1462, guille2015 wrote:

Yeah inactivity plus
. If you disagree with me suspecting you for not being a town read then argue which of my town reads are bad.

So, your only argument on me is inactivity? I agree that NQ has been inactive. But you really can't say that about me. I have been posting regularly and consistency after I had read through the game and posted my first reads. If you have something else on me say it.
That's a vague meta thing with little backing for it. And somehow disappeared is referring to you not noticing it. PoE works for me as a scum tell and the second sentence gives you where to argue it since now your just arguing the fact it's poe instead of why the poe is bad (what town reads are bad).
One thing I am noticing is that this is not your town play that I have seen on other games.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:53 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1471, Mehdi2277 wrote:
In post 1462, guille2015 wrote:

Yeah inactivity plus

That's a vague meta thing with little backing for it. And somehow disappeared is referring to you not noticing it. PoE works for me as a scum tell and the second sentence gives you where to argue it since now your just arguing the fact it's poe instead of why the poe is bad (what town reads are bad).

I fixed your quote.

Ok, I get it now. It's inactivity + POE. Now, I'd like to know if your refering to inactivity from me or NQ. I challenge you to prove that I am inactive. Of course you have to define "inactivity". I can accept POE. That's cool. I do that. Actually I am doing that now. But I am also focusing on finding scummy things on those that I don't find townish. Still lets check your Town read: Well, I think your wrong in considering Jake and Xis as a town read and I don't know why you put TBG in about the same level as Jal and Safety. I disagree with you in not including CD grouped with Jal and Safety. I give my reads to why i think that in my latest reads post.

Can you please give us your current reads?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:59 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 1466, Jake from State Farm wrote:Btw, people need to stop making lists of reads. Lists are the worst thing you can do as town IMO

I disagree. The benefits outweigh the risks. The information that scum might get from the reads can be ascertain by simply reading the thread. Reads lists makes it easier to get information which is a valuable asset for town.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 am

It's also good way for scum to know who to keep alive, it's also something scum can do to make them look pro-town cause people for some reason think people who do those lists are usually town. It's busy work and doesn't help anyone but scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”