Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

Current Vote Count 2.03

MonkeyMan576 - 3 (TehBrawlGuy, Mehdi2277, Lord Mhork) (L-3)
Mehdi2277 - 3 (SafetyDance, Xisiqomelir, Cheery Dog) (L-3)

Jake From State Farm - 1 (MonkeyMan576) (L-5)

Not Voting: Jal, guille2015, Jake From State Farm

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is in
(expired on 2013-01-29 14:35:00)

In post 1234, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod, prod on xis please

~Done~
~Xisiqomelir has been prodded~

In post 1235, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod, are cards redistributed at night or to start the day or can it be both?

~Could be both~
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Jal »

if I were the SK I probably would have left Uber alive so he could hunt down the scummies for me as I sat back on my town cred, rejoiced, and killed town at night and seriously scum hunted during the day. But if cards of the same deck are similar of power and Uber or Baby didn't kill last night, then we probably have two vigs at the very least. By the way, I just realized that the card doesn't specify the type of killing action, but I still don't see why scum would kill Baby Spice.

I feel like I should be voting Medhi for Safety not seeing him go anywhere last night but everything keeps else keeps telling me no bleh.

At least one person has claimed to not have any powers at any sort of time. Hmm.

I'm feeling bleh about this game right now.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Mehdi2277 »

According to what we have so far if UN didn't shoot anyone and the vig card came from the dead then spice was the vig and shot UN while scum shot her. Or the UN not moving report is false (cheery being role blocked while feasible works strangely when paired with me and safety).
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

yeah that's one way to explain it, or you felt like you didn't want to interrupt your wave of town cred and offed him cause regardless he would have been coming after you. The funny thing is how you started the day thinking UN was the vig kill and now you just happen to have the vig card today.

from what I can tell of Baby's ISO, she never mentioned UN nor did she mention Nobody

UN thought baby was town, so UN definitely didn't kill baby.

so that brings me back to you killing UN as a definite possibility, hell I would not even blame you if you killed UN, he definitely deserved it.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Why claim a vig kill as scum? Fake claiming as vig as sk sucks and it pretty much means jal's kill is somewhat leashed now that it's claimed. At the same time baby shooting un instead of me doesn't work well and is needed for cheery's report to be true (and cheery is known to not be role blocked either). VOTE: Cheery
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:58 pm

I just finished a game where mafia claimed vig, and someone commented post game that it happens very often and they were going to start policy lynching people who claimed vig (granted it was a 1 shot vig claim) but to think scum especially an SK wouldn't claim a vig is just plain naive.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I've claimed vig as sk. I also know it really sucks as a claim and is a fairly ballsy action. Not one I think jal would commit.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Anyways cheery can argue with me on the theory side, but if she's a sk or mafia then her kill is leashed since she's claimed now. She can't shoot someone without being held for why now and with the claim the accountability previously desired is pretty easy to have now.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:08 pm

well that's a naive way to think.

so if Jal isn't the SK/Vig than you have to believe that UN killed baby or baby killed Un, neither make any sense.

not to mention Jal said he thought UN was the vig kill and now he is saying that UN made the vig kill. that doesn't make any sense either

I said I would not vote Jal day 2 and I am a man of my words, but I definitely suspect him more today after this whole vig claim came out.

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

All town tells can be called naive. For now at least I think her claiming vig is a town tell. Especially with how she cared more for how deaths occurred then others by the looks of it.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:29 pm

caring about how the deaths occurred is also called speculating on night kills, which is often frowned upon on this site (or it was when I originally started playing a few years ago) this was known as a scum slip.

Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:34 pm

but ok you think it's a town tell, but yo don't find it odd that he first thinks UN was the vig kill and now he thinks UN was the vig?

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

A. that's not really true anymore and b. even if it was I don't see how the way she talked on it was scummy at all. The problem with night kill speculation boils down to night kills have a ton of reasons for occurring. I've night killed someone because I knew the player was good and that was the only reason why. However speculating on things reasonably and not blocking all options unless you found something that fits really well is fine.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I think that's more of something hearing his response on would help (ergo currently I don't know what it means).
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1258, Jake from State Farm wrote:so if Jal isn't the SK/Vig than you have to believe that UN killed baby or baby killed Un, neither make any sense.

Or there are two vigs cards floating around and the one Jal gained wasn't used.

And since we have two trackers & two watches, I'm willing to believe there is a chance there is a second vig card going about and UN/Jal decided to not use it, or possibly a third kill was saved.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by Jal »

Read this thread about night kill analysis and come back here, champ: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23794. The only game I didn't do it and suggested people not to do it was in 90s Cartoon Large Theme game where I was scum (and funnily enough, I wanted to look pro-town by getting people to shut-up).

The night kills are weird as people thought they both may have been scum towards the end of the day and people wanted to vote for them. The kills aren't terribly obvious - why
wouldn't
you want to look at them anyway? Scum don't usually make random ass kills most of the time - especially when they're one man down.

When I made my first post of the day, it was actually before I got my card. About a minute before to be exact. I would have still have said the same thing about the vig stuff, I think because a Baby Spice scum kill is weird. Also, not really being sure if cards recirculated I think. It really does point to Medhi if so, but now I'm really not sure about the kill flavor of my card anymore I thought it mentioned it. What peaked by interest about Uber maybe being the vig was Cheery saying Uber didn't go anywhere which I thought was weird and refer back to the weird Baby Spice scum kill bit.

My power is from a singular card, which could very well mean there may be another person with a vig card who shot instead if it holds true about powers being the same if not similar from the same deck.

This all doesnt matter anyway. I'm not the Sk and I'm not going to be lynched today. I'll be back later after commuting home from class.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by Jal »

Cheery - why did you use your useless power card on me?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1266, Jal wrote:Cheery - why did you use your useless power card on me?

Because you had claimed not having 2 cards, and therefore by using it on you I could see if it actually did anything.
Which to then explain that I'll have to actually tell you what it was - A deed counter which tells me if someone has at least two cards. (Which I was fairly sure everyone did as it makes the most sense) The answer was that you did have at least two cards.
I also assume more light "green" cards would increase the number I can check for, otherwise it won't tell me anything.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm

that sounds like a BS claim to me.

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

She also claimed having 3 cards basically yesterday so I don't see how it would get anything to help. If she's telling the truth she has 3 cards. If she's lying she still probably has at least 2.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1269, Mehdi2277 wrote:She also claimed having 3 cards basically yesterday so I don't see how it would get anything to help. If she's telling the truth she has 3 cards. If she's lying she still probably has at least 2.

It would help me understand if that action was actually any use whatsoever (whether it would tell me the actual card number or not, I didn't expect it would, but since I have it I felt I might as well use it). Unless you think there is likely someone with only 1 card.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Well like my day 1 card spec considering how people reacted to it I'm fairly sure no one has only 1 card.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 pm

In post 1265, Jal wrote:Read this thread about night kill analysis and come back here, champ: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23794. The only game I didn't do it and suggested people not to do it was in 90s Cartoon Large Theme game where I was scum (and funnily enough, I wanted to look pro-town by getting people to shut-up).

The night kills are weird as people thought they both may have been scum towards the end of the day and people wanted to vote for them. The kills aren't terribly obvious - why
wouldn't
you want to look at them anyway? Scum don't usually make random ass kills most of the time - especially when they're one man down.

When I made my first post of the day, it was actually before I got my card. About a minute before to be exact. I would have still have said the same thing about the vig stuff, I think because a Baby Spice scum kill is weird. Also, not really being sure if cards recirculated I think. It really does point to Medhi if so, but now I'm really not sure about the kill flavor of my card anymore I thought it mentioned it. What peaked by interest about Uber maybe being the vig was Cheery saying Uber didn't go anywhere which I thought was weird and refer back to the weird Baby Spice scum kill bit.

My power is from a singular card, which could very well mean there may be another person with a vig card who shot instead if it holds true about powers being the same if not similar from the same deck.

This all doesnt matter anyway. I'm not the Sk and I'm not going to be lynched today. I'll be back later after commuting home from class.

but like I pointed out earlier, I have never seen a knife kill being mafia (unless it's 2 mafia groups) or a vig. Knife kill has almost always been SK. You immediately assumed that UN was the vig kill which I will give you but the knife flavor makes me think it's a SK. The fact that now you think that baby could be the vig kill makes no sense at all. Baby imo was the definite mafia kill and UN was killed by (in my opinion) the SK. I don't think we have a vig. If we have a vig they are fucking retarded because neither of those kills make sense from a vig perspective. If you are vig trying to kill who you think is a scum partner, that would have been mehndi or myself. If you are unsure you kill a lurker like Number or AI.

Here are the people Baby thought were scum in post 398

Jal, MonkeyMan (Agent I), and Xis

later in the day she votes mehndi

so we have Jal (not mafia imo) Monkey, Xis, and Mehndi

Mehndi imo is an obvious buddy of lurker, Monkey is the one who tried to say I was being antagonistic to mehndi who was obv town (ROTFFL - that's roll on the fucking floor laughing) and XIS

not to mention AI was the first to hop off lurker the moment he claimed watcher AND AI said something similar to what he said in Disney mafia, when he was scum.

Mehndi or Monkey are the best lynches imo, I could go for an Xis lynch as well just because I don't know what the fuck to make of him and he has posted a lot of busy work posts (which is actually how I typically get caught as scum)

gut says mehndi & monkey could actually both be scum, and Jal = SK (just cause you say you aren't doesn't mean I actually believe you)

Vote: mehndi

Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 1, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Flavor is for entertainment purposes only and has no significance in the game.

Baby makes no sense as a mafia kill by most people. I'd have shot baby pretty obviously if I could (you know the people someone votes is likely who they'd shoot).

I've actually partly forgotten about xis. Post 398 is fairly weak when she never pushes most of it at all.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:48 pm

baby makes more sense as the mafia kill than UN, the only other person I would say makes more sense is Jal, but no mafia worth their ass would taget him night 1 after what he did.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”