Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Cheer - what are your thoughts in Jal?
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:56 am

Post by Jal »

Jake, at the time why did you vote SC over Lurker? What made SC scum to you?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 am

In post 258, Jake from State Farm wrote:i will explain later when I get to a pc, but you are correct, it's the first time I have mentioned you.

quick question though, are you typically a careless reader or is this game just unusual for you?

In post 260, Jake from State Farm wrote:I wasnt asking about cases, I was asking about the fact it's obvious you are missing posts from people aka you aren't reading before acting. Is this normal or not?

In post 262, Jake from State Farm wrote:so my suspicion is valid

carry on

In post 264, Jake from State Farm wrote:But you voted someone for something they already corrected themselves on BEFORE you voted them. You also try to twist a harmless comment into something suspicious. Not to mention you were last to confirm despite being on site daily.

I had trouble getting into the game too, I'm still not into it much but my guy says scum, I listen to my gut
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 am

^ gut based off those observations. Not to mention the hop on lurker for nothing more than sheeping which at the time felt like opportunism but now looks like bussing.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:25 am

Post by Jal »

He voted for Lurker after your vote. Anyway, it was a crucial time since your vote would have been L-1.

I don't know what to think of Cheery or SC. What I find strange about SC staying on Lurker was partially because he thought the cards worked a bit differently or something. Not very clear, but I'm wondering why scum would mention a difference in cards like that. That's kinda why I have a town read on Medhi. Kinda. Medhi says their cards worked differently, but Lurker's stated cards seem more like my own.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:27 am

Post by Jal »

I thought I would throw this out here for discussion: I got a new card today. An actual card, not some community chest dealio. Cards can't be exchanged between players so I'm wondering what happened here.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:31 am

Post by Jal »

When I went into N1, I was thinking Agent Ireland was scum.

One thing that makes me think Jake is not scum is if he DID he a mistake, why bring up the past at all?

TBG I had townie feelings for the same reasons as Baby - mentioning the community chest cards.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:34 am

And I had not read the game fully at that point and wasn't putting anyone at l-1. If I wasn't asked by mehndi I probably wouldn't have had an opinion on either at that time.

But SC's l-1 for no reason but sheeping definitely was odd, especially since it came right after I voted him. Bus makes sense because I could easily be accused of starting a counter.

I will say i too have some info but not sure what to do with it. Hopefully some discussion will help me figure it out if the info I have is helpful or not.

P.edit - huh?
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:37 am

Post by Jal »

I forgot to add - Uber was right about one thing, it looked like Lurker was mad for being bused and having his reign end early, which immediately make me go to either TBG or Agent Ireland. But I guess Mhork did do that long ass post he quoted later to vote himself. Didn't care for the Jake attempt to vote here, but that would have not added to the lynch.

Jake, what's your thoughts on Mhork?

Also, the information Lurker added saying there was a glaring hole in my talk about making use of our team doesn't really fit with "scum don't have night talk" in what I was actually saying. Considering he was wifoming me earlier heh. Although it made me think that maybe he had little interaction with his partners during the day.

P-edit: at the time I did think it was a possible bus myself.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:42 am

Post by Jal »

*our time.

The first part is to address why I went into N1 thinking Agent Ireland may be scum.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:55 am

Early on I had mhork town and probably still is unless that was an elaborate buss of some sort. Keep in mind when I re-read this could change. When I have time to re-read I can usually pick up on interactions
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:02 am

You bring up a good point about lurker being angry, which posts were those again? I want to read those first
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:07 am

Post by Jal »

This was his worst post referring to partners: post 746

Also, I looked up NumberQs last log in times. Not since January 4th and before the Lurker lynch. They wouldn't have been around whatsoever for the night.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:33 am

That's why I don't think either kill was a vig, a smart vig either A. Not used it n1 or B. shoot a lurker.

Ill read that post when I'm eating. I'd be ok with a number lynch just because I despise lurking/inactive players. If he's town he needs to replace out ASAP.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:32 am

But if we are thinking lurker is mad he got bussed, that puts you right at the top of that list. What would piss a person more than his buddy pointing out his scum slip. Or maybe it's Jones, who tried to point it out later like he didn't even realize you had done it.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Jal »

My theory relies on scum who may have actually helped vote him and he was upset that his coming to an end so quickly. Pray tell, how does me wanting to use up the day make him more angry, hypothetically as a partner, in helping end his reign?

He could have been WIFOMing either way in the end bleh.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:48 am

Post by Jal »

Jake, by the fact you think Baby Spice was the scum kill and Uber the SK kill, how is your obvious suspicion of me making sense? I thought Uber was probably town due to Lurker's wall.

Also, I still don't think there is a serial killer.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:56 am

That's right he could be wifoming, he could not

I'm not suspicious of you yet, with his flip you get a day or 2 of reprieve, I'm just saying if we assume he's mad at a partner, you make the list (regardless if you actually voted him or not).

I'm not going off that assumption, you were the one who brought it up.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:27 pm

Post by Jal »

The assumption itself that he was mad at his partner for voting for him versus helping clear his name. So no, I really don't exactly qualify for that.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:39 pm

but lurker makes reference to the fact that he hates you (ok well he says "maybe I just hate you" ) so he is definitely angry at you, just cause you weren't on his wagon doesn't exclude you imo. Obviously you are going to disagree with me.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Jal »

Okay, I'm saying based on my own assumption which we are both talking about here, that is not what I am talking about and is not the post I am referring to.

Blah blah blah
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

~numberQ has been prodded~
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

In post 917, Jal wrote:
Medhi, what are your thoughts on Xis?

In post 903, Mehdi2277 wrote:Xis I don't suspect currently.

More specifically multiple minor things in play that add together to form a town read on him. Nothing major by itself and if you want me to expand on it sure. And why xis specifically?

Safety if you can find one game where scum have killed based on voting records and not voting intent or many other rreaspns night 1 I'll consider the theory, but I've never seen kills for that basis (and mafia didn't kill both spice and un since mafia vigs are very powerful and very unlikely to exist).

And my old monopoly theory still applies. An actual monopoly game is being played and the way the dice roll at planned times determine occurrences and as time passes cards will swap. I was unsure whether to reveal this but considering it doesn't reveal my role sure, I also got a chance that gave me a 1 shot doc. I can reveal who it was on, but the main point is chance/community chest cards can give other role powers beyond things like a vote. If no one lost a card then my new theory is the dead people's cards go to living people (which was done in a past mafia card game hosted by SC if you want to see how something similar worked).

Continuing I've never not vig'd and I know enough people who'd shoot every night as vig.

Lastly at this point good part people I don't want to vote and partly lurking (plus bias in I replaced him when he was scum in a just ended game) VOTE: numberQ.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Jal »

I asked because you said you don't suspect them and I don't have a read anything on Xis. I would actually like it if you could expand on it.

Did anyone actually lose cards last night? I was at first wondering if you used a card you would just lose it, but the mod implied that would only be the case if it is a one shot.

I don't really understand your last sentence. Do you actually think numberQ is scum?
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

The second part is a scum tell, but mostly don't want to currently vote you, jake, tbg, xis, cheery, safety, and mhork. Which leaves agent and numberQ and between the two I prefer numberQ.

I lost 0 of the properties I had.

Reasons on Xis:
  • post 96 both partly for the vote and the question choice to SC which doesn't feel like something scum would care about or think to question on. Some other questioning like his current meta question to cheery also seems not like something scum would consider to ask.
  • The way he treated you and baby. Primarily how he ends up just listing posts you talk with each other when he realizes it doesn't help much to analyze which looks like he isn't trying to just look like he's scum hunting.
  • Town reads he's had.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”