Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by Xisiqomelir »

Also I think Jal is town. There was no need to point out Lurker's slip yesterday instead of pushing through some other lynch.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

How? Since every vote on lurker can be called bussing if you don't explain what's forced about it? If it's prior suspicion then how has cheery affected your read on that slot along with anything else since then for him. I remember you commenting on sc, but I don't remember commenting on his replacement.

As for vig kills I don't really see why spice wouldn't be vig shot. Really until I see where the mafia have guns in this game comes from I'll go with the mod's rule of flavor won't affect things.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Post by Jake from State Farm »

if spice was a mafia kill, than AI and Xis need to be looked at imo.
Show
Things I've learned.
1. It's just a game, have fun.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
3. Don't take everything so personal.
4. Tunneling sucks (unfortunately I can't seem to stop)
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

Xis I don't suspect currently. AI I'm fine with but for both can you explain a bit more on why? Is it just the reads list spice gave since that seems a minor reason to kill her for lean scum.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:57 pm

I don't think it's a minor reason at all. Neither of those 2 were strong town reads for me so why not look over their iso's for connections.
Show
Things I've learned.
2. Don't waste time on people who think you are scum. Ignore them and keep scum hunting.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

By itself it is (and her scum reads in that post vs her scum reads at the end of the day weren't identical).
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 905, Mehdi2277 wrote:By itself it is (and her scum reads in that post vs her scum reads at the end of the day weren't identical).

Well then we also need to have a look at you since there is where her vote was before she hammered lurker, but then since you've brought this up, I've already confused my reads from the end of yesterday.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Mehdi2277
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mehdi2277
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by Mehdi2277 »

I did that intentionally since I don't see how jake is getting as a scum tell for them two most (jal commented on it before too).
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

I'm behind all around. If I can get this paper finished at a reasonable hour, I will post.
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
TehBrawlGuy
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
TehBrawlGuy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:02 pm

Post by TehBrawlGuy »

Why are we even factoring in flavor? That's just a recipe for disaster. UN seems like the Scum kill, Baby feels like a vidge shot.

Gonna have to re-read since my biggest scum suspect is the deadz.
I don't have anything to put here because my normal signature is images. Weeeeee.
Agent_Ireland
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Agent_Ireland
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:32 pm

Post by Agent_Ireland »

In post 909, TehBrawlGuy wrote:Why are we even factoring in flavor? That's just a recipe for disaster.

This is exactly correct. I've been in several of GNR's themed games and every time people try to outguess his flavor and it never works.

I'll reread tomorrow and post more then.
NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z!
"I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" - Naruto Uzumaki (Bleach)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:10 am

In post 907, Mehdi2277 wrote:I did that intentionally since I don't see how jake is getting as a scum tell for them two most (jal commented on it before too).

Having been NKd 2 times day 1, and nk attenpted a 3rd in the short time I've used this account, and at least 2 were due to my day 1 reads (the 3rd being ongoing but pretty sure it still applies) I'm more confident in that tell than some others. When you add in that I don't have town reads on either of them and I felt X was trying to buddy me a little on day 1, my suspicion of them is justified.

Like look at AIs last post about flavor, he made a similar post in Disney mafia and iirc, he was scum. It's not a scumtell per se, but it's something I'm keeping an eye on.
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:48 am

Post by Jal »

Jake, a few questions:

Who did you confuse UN with?

In post 475, Jake from State Farm wrote:oh you know what I confused UN with someone else, nevermind. I'm good

Why did you vote the SC wagon over the Lurker one?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am

Umbrage

Because my gut said SC was scum
Show
Things I've learned.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:28 am

Post by Jal »

Over Lurker?
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:32 am

Post by Jal »

I have two problem with you, Jake. You voted for SC over Lurker at a crucial point and you obviously read/skimmed through his wall post and apparently didn't see the tracker bit on a short line.

Cheery, any reaction to the wagon on you except to be huffy puffy at Medhi?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 915, Jal wrote:Cheery, any reaction to the wagon on you except to be huffy puffy at Medhi?

There's currently one vote on me, even though it's so far the only vote cast today, it's still not much of a wagon. If people want to suspect my predecessor that's their own choice, I know SC's vote wasn't a bus one (since that's kind of impossible), but I can't change minds if they think that.
My town read of Xis is still valid.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Jal
Jal
Mafia Scum
Jal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:43 am

Post by Jal »

I thought Jake had voted heh. I don't think anyone was questioning your Xis read.

Why do you think TBG may be scum?

Medhi, what are your thoughts on Xis?
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:48 am

1. A crucial point in the game ? Not hardly. I voted who I felt was the scummiest, I wasn't sold on the lurker wagon.
2. I didn't read his entire post, i already said that once. I saw him say something about me that wasn't true and called him out on it. I didn't read past that line.
Show
Things I've learned.
Xisiqomelir
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Xisiqomelir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:12 am

Post by Xisiqomelir »

@D2 posters
: No vote?

@Mehdi
:
In post 901, Mehdi2277 wrote:How? Since every vote on lurker can be called bussing if you don't explain what's forced about it?

I can't speak for Jake's perceptions. I think I've made my StrangerCoug opinions clear - #257 is a difficult post to interpret as townie.

In post 901, Mehdi2277 wrote:If it's prior suspicion then how has cheery affected your read on that slot along with anything else since then for him. I remember you commenting on sc, but I don't remember commenting on his replacement.

D1 didn't really alter my perceptions, so I was happy to continue voting the slot today. His townread on me does merit further consideration, because he's not exploiting it in any sort of beneficial manner for himself as scum.

@Cheery Dog
: As I'm sure you recall, since it was very recent, I was town together with your Cheery Nog hydra in a large theme last year. Do you feel your skill at reading me has improved due to this small amount of shared meta?

How has your townread of me this game been formed? #877 is the first we see of it, and it is not explained.

@Jake
: To be precise, I said I was hoping you were town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

@jal stances on active lurking feel off, as he doesn't really go anywhere with them and are therefore active lurking posts themselves.
Along with that are the artificial post count increases of correcting minor grammatical errors.
it's to much "looks good for the town" and not enough "is good for town"

Also lurker's original claim, where TBG called it a town slip.

@xis as long as you're not making cases that try to fit the read into evidence or faking evidence for a known fact again, I think that limited meta experience is capable of helping me understand your play slightly better.
The town read here is based slightly on similarities to your day 1 play that game, slightly on gut and rest on town postings. (I'll be able to relocate a post that gave me the town impression tomorrow when I'm next on a computer if that's needed)
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:57 am

@X - I'm not voting cause I'm conflicted ATM. The person I want to vote I'm not sure is scum anymore. Im biding time until I can get time to re-read. Crackdown at work means no pc time during the day.
Show
Things I've learned.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:58 am

Post by SafetyDance »

I was about half way through this thread then went back to re-read the first few pages after the n1 kills were announced and BS + UN flipped. Now I've also read the last two pages before the lynch so I found out that Lurker slipped and found the post with a bit of digging.

So I'm going to put some thoughts down on the original Lurker wagon whilst it's all fresh because I'm horrible at note taking and remembering things so I want it posted, then I can come back and see if I feel any different. Apologies if its stuff already covered.

L-1 wagon was:

Agent_Ireland (unvoted 1st (after claim))
Jal (unvoted 3rd)
Xisiqomelir (unvoted 4th)
Lord Mhork
Mogadishu Jones (unvoted 2nd)
StrangerCoug (CheeryDog)

Jake also labelled Lurker scum but didn't put his vote there until scum slip was caught.
Mogadishu was actually on the wagon, off the wagon, on the wagon then off after claim.

There were two people I see as against the wagon or at least the people on it and that's baby spice and mehdi. UN at the end sounds like he tunnelling jal hard and she was the person that spotted the scum tell.

That leaves mehdi as only one that was against it or negative about it still alive whereas all six on the original wagon are alive. That's too conienant at the moment because all I've got so far I see mehdi as annoying town, not scum. I'm not sure it's the reason for both scum kills but I think one killed one of the two dead townies because they were bussing lurker and removing someone that was on the original wagon means they lose part of their crowd that they're hiding in.

I don't think its Jal, she found and mentioned the slip, Jones/TBG was on and off the lynch erratically which I think is obv town. Which pairs AI/Xis up as those that got off the wagon, potentially off their partner and LM/SC as those not wanting to get off, potentially to gain cred if partner was lynched and they were seen on it all along. Jake, not putting a vote on a scum read is a tell for scum not wanting to buss their partner early on, so I'm considering him in the list.

I'd like to find the killer in the pack to lynch today and at the moment I'd say my strongest reads to the scum side out of those 7 would be AI, Xis and Jake.

Something else, it took 30 hours,18 for scum slip to be noticed by someone who posted, in that time those who posted where jal, baby, xis, tehbrawl, mehdi, UN, jake
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:11 am

Correction, I was specifically asked my thoughts of mhork v lurker by mehndi and said if I had to pick one it would be lurker. Get your facts straight
Show
Things I've learned.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:25 am

The point about noticing the scum slip, its Probably because nobody fully read that wall of text.
Show
Things I've learned.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”