Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4075 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

Also you spazzed out over me calling you scum based on lists and you just mentioned that you had experience seeing town do that. Thanks for the icing.

I'm almost literally QQ in frustration over the fact that people see you as town. Mostly because everyone is only reacting to stuff that happened 5 minutes ago instead of examining events that happened in game over 7 Days. I do blame this on the posting style of people that quad-post regularly and make the game a chore to read for people.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4076 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Dunno. Like I take association tells based on wagon and ESPECIALLY lists with a large grain of salt. My first game I never mentioned my buddies and people lynched the shit out of MM after I died. And they also lynched Dunham because I was buddy-buddy with him. My other scum game, I bussed the shit out of both buddies all game.

I dont care what Yates's meta is. Knowing your meta and playing against/to it on such a superficial level is easy. And lists are the most public way to do that so I see zero value in them.

P-edit: LOL, ok. Fuck it Im arguing with scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4077 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4075, Kublai Khan wrote:Also you spazzed out over me calling you scum based on lists and you just mentioned that you had experience seeing town do that. Thanks for the icing.

No, this is specifically because YOU are the only other person on the list. Nice misrep though. Fuck you.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4078 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:57 am

Post by Acosmist »

Re Acosmist: I dont think hes scum. Just terrible.

In post 4012, pappums rat wrote:
Votecount 6.5 (Final VC of Day 6)

"What are you playin' around with that ketchup for? *laughs*" -Prison Guard, Metal Gear Solid

Yates - 6 (Kise, mastin2, jasonT1981, Acosmist, mykonian, pidgey)

Not voting - Yates, Kublai Khan, Nero Cain,
AngryPidgeon

lol

lolololol

Thou seemst wroth.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Hey Acos, how are you confirmed town.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4080 (ISO) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@Mod - Did Nero Cain pick up his opening day PM?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4081 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:07 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4066, pidgey wrote:Im pretty down for a mastin lynch pre-reading yates, but im not signed for anything before that.

Myk, have you even read the last days? Its pretty damn fucking clear to me, and to probably the rest of the game, that all you do is bitch and whine like an idiot. You have not scum hunted at all throughout the last 3 days afraid that your sorry little ass can get lynched. That, im not sure if its scum. But calling me scum for MY lack of scum hunting? Get a fucking mirror.

Acos is not confirmed town but due to Yates im not sure if its the right move at the moment, could be an attempt to bus but not sure. Again, will have a better idea personally after rereading.

AP- Kise looked at first scum to me for accusing me of not hammering zabriel, but later on he looked town after my half reread and much more after that shit yates claim.

See, I knew you were just buddying up to me. Now I know you again pidgey.

Just a question for everybody: who here knows Pidgey's stances on anyone, but me? Vote accordingly, please.

In post 4079, jasonT1981 wrote:Hey Acos, how are you confirmed town.

So you are annoyed by Acosmist. Join the club. Now do something useful, because this isn't.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4082 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:20 am

Post by pidgey »

And I still lean towards you as town, you fkn idiot. But you are using one thing that you are doing as a scum tell against me? Go and fuck off. You arent even fucking reading or what? You accuse me of effort, then you accuse me of lack of effort, then you come up with incredible bullshit like saying that my list of reads is my scumhun when that clearly isnt, its everything else i did. The icing of the cake is that you yourself have done NOTHING for the past 4 days, yet you see that as a sign of me being scummy? Yeah its fucking scummy of you to say that, or best case, fucking retarded.

Whats your read on anything besides me btw????? Stupid asshole.

I will be posting in the afternoon when i will finally have a good chunk of free time to read and shit.
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4083 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4080, Kublai Khan wrote:
@Mod - Did Nero Cain pick up his opening day PM?

Well
now
I did. SRSly, chill the fuck out. I don't have any acsess at home and I'm not at the library 24/7.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4084 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4016, Kublai Khan wrote:And mykonian's role sounds much more plausible then Nero Cain's.

Stop playing like you have a 2012 join date. Playing out guess the mod is getting very tiresome.

AP’s 4020 reads overly aggressive/defensive to me.

In post 4020, AngryPidgeon wrote:Curious, what were everyone's reads on Kise after the Yates flip?

I actually thought that Yates was distancing himself from Kise and I said as much in the qt. If Mastin was scum why would h shoot Kise whom I was planning on pushing?

In post 4024, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 4022, AngryPidgeon wrote:Gah. Im just having trouble seeing the self-voting coming from town in a situation that could be MyLo.

Did we know for sure it was MyLo though? I know some mods do tell you when it is.

IMO, mods shouldn’t tell you when its Mylo. This was a 21 player game. Scums are usually in the 30ish% range. 5 scum is 23% (or so Mastin tells me) So to get up to 30ish it would be 6 scum.
If we have 3 scum left then yes we are in Mylo
today

AP’s alarmist attitude that we are in a lynch or loose situation looks a lil’ like inside information.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4085 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4020, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3896, Nero Cain wrote:AngryPidgeon-His stance that Aco was town but he wanted to test it is lulz. I think his overall play has been pretty poor.

Why is this a poor stance? I dont have sole control over the lynch. A lot of people suspected Acosmist throughout the game, so what is wrong with NOT WASTING A LYNCH to conf-town someone that cant be killed. (In a WORST case scenario)

Follow me here. You had a town read on ACO which means you believed his claim. If someone targeted him they’d die.
THAT’S WHAT YOU BELIEVED!!!
(or at least said you believed) If you believed he was town we’d still be
KILLING
a player so this whole “LOOK I’M SAVING A LYNCH!!!” is a total load of bullshit.

I also don't quite understand "I dont have sole control over the lynch." What was that about?

In post 4017, mykonian wrote:Without analysing connections, I'd never go to AP

Not the biggest fan of this post. Sometimes scum will
AVOID
a player on their team so there
won’t
be any connections that leads to their scum buddy. I don’t like how you’re writing off AP here.

WHO DID YOU SEND A MESSAGE TO LAST NIGHT?

In post 4030, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ive never been in a lylo as town before and I know better than that >.>

You know better than that but you still votted KK anyways? Your actions don't match your words.

AP GIMMIE A LINK TO YOUR LAST COMPLETED SCUM GAME.

In post 4063, Acosmist wrote:my ring is waiting to be kissed for knowing Yates was scum from day 1, btw.

You knew he was scum but never voted him. I skimmed and all I saw was that you said that he had wierd behavior. I'm lazy and I want to see you do shit so why don't you post your posts where you called him scum
AND
tried to get him lynched.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4086 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:59 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:

AP’s alarmist attitude that we are in a lynch or loose situation looks a lil’ like inside information.

See, I am not sure about this, if he had inside info, I think he would have kept his mouth shut and not brought the possibility of it up letting town do whatever they want without caution.

Bringing it up at this stage of the game does not benefit scum. They would benefit more if he didnt say anything about it.

And yes, I do think it is important as to how Acos believes he is confirmed town. I still want an answer on that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4087 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ACO could be scum, his play is certianly terrible enough.

Jason makes a good point. Did AP start claiming it was Mylo/lylo today or yesterday?

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4088 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:16 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Yesterday I beleive.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4089 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think his claiming it was LYLO may have been an attempt to save Yates?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #4090 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:32 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 4082, pidgey wrote:And I still lean towards you as town, you fkn idiot. But you are using one thing that you are doing as a scum tell against me? Go and fuck off. You arent even fucking reading or what? You accuse me of effort, then you accuse me of lack of effort, then you come up with incredible bullshit like saying that my list of reads is my scumhun when that clearly isnt, its everything else i did. The icing of the cake is that you yourself have done NOTHING for the past 4 days, yet you see that as a sign of me being scummy? Yeah its fucking scummy of you to say that, or best case, fucking retarded.

Whats your read on anything besides me btw????? Stupid asshole.

I will be posting in the afternoon when i will finally have a good chunk of free time to read and shit.

You mean that I called acosmist an idiot but town a couple of times, the fact that I think jason is town for his claim, the idea that AP can't be scum with the activity of him and how many people he's annoying, the fact that I think mastin is scum for pushing through a lynch on Jason in a likely Mylo situation? The fact that I like Nero's play and won't use role information to make a case on him just because of that?

All stuff I posted about. Things you could know about me if you actually read the game. I've taken stances the whole bloody game. It's what I do when playing mafia.

You? You are making posts like these. Being aggressive the moment someone suspects you and not analysing a single thing.

@nero, I ran through my deadline this night, I didn't send anyone. I realized it was the deadline late at night and couldn't be bothered to reread. I'd have send it to AP had I send something.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4091 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3893, Nero Cain wrote:

In post 3881, mykonian wrote:How the bloody hell could anyone think that at this point it would be a good idea to lynch Jason "to have him confirmed"?

So why are you voting Mastin over AP?

Why did you vote Mastin over AP yesterday?

Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4092 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4087, Nero Cain wrote:ACO could be scum, his play is certianly terrible enough.

Jason makes a good point. Did AP start claiming it was Mylo/lylo today or yesterday?

Hey I lynched Yates, scrub. You can stop talking forever!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4093 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

good job? Its not like scum don't hop on thier buddies lynch to distance themselves. I expect you to comple my request by the time I've come back on Monday/Tuesday.

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4094 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 4092, Acosmist wrote:
In post 4087, Nero Cain wrote:ACO could be scum, his play is certianly terrible enough.

Hey I lynched Yates, scrub. You can stop talking forever!

you didn't lynch yates yesterday. Yates LOLClaim got Yates lynched yesterday. also

HOW ARE YOU CONFIRMED TOWN, ACOS?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #4095 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

@jasonT1981 - His lack of answer is your answer.

@everyone - Am I the only one that has a problem with Nero Cain's claim? (Hint: It's not out-guessing the mod by a long shot)

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4096 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 4093, Nero Cain wrote:good job? Its not like scum don't hop on thier buddies lynch to distance themselves. I expect you to comple my request by the time I've come back on Monday/Tuesday.

So you not voting Yates is cool because _________ (here you fill in the blank)

I'll keep being terrible and lynching scum.

Oh look someone wants to vote you now. Hm.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4097 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:54 pm

Post by Acosmist »

LOLHARRYPOTTER
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4098 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero:
In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:AP’s alarmist attitude that we are in a lynch or loose situation looks a lil’ like inside information.

What? It COULD be lylo/mylo. Why would you do something other than err on the side of caution?

In post 4084, Nero Cain wrote:I actually thought that Yates was distancing himself from Kise and I said as much in the qt. If Mastin was scum why would h shoot Kise whom I was planning on pushing?

Ok, that was a little random segway there. So you think Mastin is town right now?

I asked because I honestly thought Yates might be bussing Kise at the last minute since he was pretty much obviously getting lynched around the time he made the post.

Kise and MoI both suspected Mastin. I think that is more than coincidence atm. ESPECIALLY if you look at the distancing between mastin/Yates and mastin's whole progression on suspecting him. It actually DOES come from nowhere the instant Yates gets a little pressure.

In post 4085, Nero Cain wrote:Sometimes scum will AVOID a player on their team so there won’t be any connections that leads to their scum buddy.

Yates was calling me scum all game. The exact opposite of what you are saying here.

Re Acosmist: I think I've argued this close to a dozen times now. Bullet points:
If Acosmist is scum yay! If he is town, then it forces a poss-scum player (you/mykonian) to die testing it. You 'running out of shots' was suspect because it was a chance to use a worthless PR to conftown a BP townie. At least Mykonian isnt giving us bullshit about running out of shots the day that testing acosmist comes up.
At the time, it put us at odds. So it was effectively a vig-shot deal that costs NOTHING on you/myk if he is town OR a guilty on acos. Seriously win/wn.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #4099 (ISO) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 4087, Nero Cain wrote:Jason makes a good point. Did AP start claiming it was Mylo/lylo today or yesterday?

I said its POSSIBLE. Why the fuck would you think "Well maybe it is, maybe it isnt. Lets just say it isn't! Wishful thinking and shit!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”