Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:36 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Twomz wrote:CUT!!!

I have a feeling that that's a bad idea...
unvote, vote zuliu
It might be beneficial for us to lynch ziliu in 9 posts...... (he's probably going to explode or do something crazy after 10 posts)

Action!!
this is morally objectionable
Permanent V/LA.
ziliu
ziliu
Goon
ziliu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:51 am

Post by ziliu »

Translation:
M4yhem wrote:
Primate wrote: Interesting that CDB picked a restriction based on a pattern of behviour Small Furde is using its scanners to look for people with similar restrictions
cdb agressive crashtd enthusiastic possible connection there

:?
leave twomz alone hes useful unless you have a good case

furde me furde man

i support countdown for kicks somebody say one
Well, countdown is finished already thanks for your support!

And see, ShadowLurker, nothing has happened to spectrumvoid yet.
Mafia is not about who is right, mafia is about who is left.
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:09 am

Post by lordy »

OUTPUT: SEND ERECT SIGNAL TO MIDDLE FINGER ON RIGHT HAND
DIRECT FINGER AT NIGHTSON
SPEECH: I AM NOT THE SERIAL KILLER
TOMMORROW RESTRICTION WILL ROTATE AGAIN
END SPEECH
END OUTPUT

INPUT FROM NEUTRAL NET: TRUST YELLOW RAT COP FOR NOW
\back after months away from the game.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:29 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I rock! I'm the best person in the universe. Watch me blabber on and on and on and on... Argh! Isn't anyone getting tired of hearing me spew crap? Must be! I am, for one. Ah! I'll stop crapping I guess, and get back to my favourite topic. Lots and lots of food! I'll share with you the recipe of cooking fish! First, you chop up garlic and tomatoes. Then you wash the fish. And then you start boiling the water. Vegetables! I almost forgot. Eep! And then you add the lettuce, fish, garlic etc into the pot. When the water starts to boil, you're done.

:)
Blank.
Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:40 am

Post by Smashy »

Rell... if spectrumvoid turn rup dead come rynch scene, I'm taking a rong rook at ziliu. Rot rat I'm taking rone right now, but rif he is killing the blue rames... AHHHHH I RINK THE BLUE IS REEPING UP ON ME RELP! No Scooby Snacks to the rerson rat finished the countdown.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:58 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!
lordy wrote:OUTPUT: SEND ERECT SIGNAL TO MIDDLE FINGER ON RIGHT HAND
he he

Zuliu... IGMEOY boy :?. The bad feeling hasn't left yet... I suppose we must wait for Green Liquid to post...

ACTION!!!... and Marie... tell the boys to cut the budget on the pyrotechnics... just in case.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Primate
Primate
Mafia Scum
Primate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:45 am

Post by Primate »

Neongrey wrote:Small furde man, other than the godzilla attack, are you aware of anything else occurring during the night? Also, could I have some small furde, please?
To my knowledge, Small Furde Girl, nothing else happened to me last night, no. should it have? Me and small furde went for a drink to get over the stress of beating godzilla, so we were out all night. And yes, take all you want.
CTD wrote:Although it is an interesting new way to look at things, I don't agree with this doctrine, but I'll accept it as an excuse for now.
It's hard for me to explain this in a PR game in a much detail as I would like, but claimed docs do not survive in games with multiple killing groups if they claim on D1. As scum, he was a dead man walking. Small furde gets all liars in the end. By way of contrast, a Doc getting lynched day 1 is a death warrant for every other powerful townie that claims throughout the game. I thought he was lying too, but it's not a chance I wanted to take. Small Furde can only do so much, and it's powers are severely hindered by Doctor lynchings.

Look forward to seeing what the Countdown did, if indeed it did do anything today as opposed to tonight. If it was anything bad, Small furde will take up the slack. It's not the countdown that makes me suspicious, it's the seeming lack of restriction. So we're curious. Me and small furde that is.

WHO WANTS MORE SMALL FURDE!?!?! I HAVE OODLES OF THE STUFF!!!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Hey! Colora me retarded, ah! Buta hava no idea-a whatta da furda mean-a, smalla furda, bigga furda, Mario, he danno whatta furda iz-a. Smalla furda getsa alla liarz atta da end-a? Whatz dat, ah?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
bertrand
bertrand
Goon
bertrand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by bertrand »

ShadowLurker wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:On a side-note: Expect only short posts from me.
spectrumvoid wrote:Ding dong! Oops, I'm awake now. Nothing new, still eating blue cheese. That tastes horrible. Like a rubbish heap. Yesterday, I dreamt I ate more food. Nuts, Pretzels, and salt. Canned food sucks. Horribly. Apples are great! Carrots, like apples, are good for you. Lots of good vitamins in it. And minerals, and everything good! I love daydreaming for food. Most of the time I eat weird stuff. Except when it's good food. Don't eat food that has gone bad. Don't eat food past it's expiry date. Oranges are the exception, they have no expiry dates. Corn too.

I like barbeques. Aren't they wonderful? Green grass, smoke, good food... Really wonderful! Eee! Except when there's a snake. When you see one, bring a snake coil. I always bring one myself. That's necessary if you don't want to get bitten. Helps keep away other insects too. People always forget that. Really, mosquitoes are also horrible. I'm always bitten the most. Maddening, isn't it? Absolutely. They are so irritating. Early this morning there was fogging. So many insects were killed. 218 of them.

I like fast food too. That's MCD, KFC, LJS, BK etc. I love the fries at Macs. Such wonderful taste! Nothing else can be compared to it. The smell, taste, colour... Beats everything. A little less salt would help though. Don't eat too much of it though. The amount of oil in it is scary. One might get high chloresterol. Nothing can help you then. Only a proper diet. Though counting calories is troublesome. Can't someone come up with a cure? Like a vaccine? A little something to get rid of it? I would really love something like that. Most people would too. Unless they're health nuts. Nuts. They're weird. I don't like people like them. Lost the joy of eating. Yup. Originally, I was one of them. Until I discovered great food. Really, I'm not kidding. Especially after trying fries. From then on, there was no turning back. Oh! Real life is calling me. Cripes! Eeeps! Damn... *runs.* *Trips over a table* Oops!
Yeah, explain yourself.

vote siliu
I still think the ex-dog is scum. Nice cover-up :)
Nightson wrote:Can I kill betrand? What about CES? They'd both be amusing.

Also is it alright to yell SIT BOY really loud at Twomz? Because he'd probably get the joke
Erm, obviously, don't vig me. CES, though, have fun.

And the sit boy thing sounds like fun, too. :)

COUNTDOWN - 1

Let's see what will happen!

Why the hell are people voting me? I'm a confirmed townie! THe mod said so...
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by Nightson »

bertrand wrote: Erm, obviously, don't vig me. CES, though, have fun.

And the sit boy thing sounds like fun, too. :)

COUNTDOWN - 1

Let's see what will happen!

Why the hell are people voting me? I'm a confirmed townie! THe mod said so...
No even if I could, vigging you wouldn't be enough fun, we have to lynch you in order to make everyone who reads this game drop their jaws in outright amazement. That's why you have to die, for amusement value.
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:30 pm

Post by Ether »

A major point of being smart, which I have of course mastered, involves realizing where things might just be a coincidence. I think ShadowLurker's connection between TWN and Ziliu's request was trying too hard to find something; spectrumvoid probably hasn't stood a chance since her color changed at all.

Which makes it unfortunate that I can't understand her. I mean, English is English--I never saw the point in breaking the codes of lesser mortals.

Small Furde Man, oy
vey
. I'm assuming that's all paraphrased, of course. Well...do I keep the clearly-unnecessary small furde from the last round automatically? How much more do you have?

Neongrey, I'm not sure how much of my part of your summary was serious. (I spend much of my time doing brilliant scientist stuff instead of "human interaction," which anyone could learn from a tape anyway if it had enough time.) I do not have access to PMs. I
could
tap them if I wanted to, of course, but...y'know. Unlike mob justice, that's illegal, and I simply don't have the time to get elected dictator for life and fix that.

Nightson, I don't think Lordy needs to claim if he's not a temporary dayvig. If he was, it would have nabbed a couple of clay pigeons with one (ingenious and inexpensive) Etherco zapper gun: pretty much clearing him and getting a free extra lynch, and his powers would've been as unknown to the scum as the rest of ours were by the time they had the chance to do something about it. As it is, I wouldn't pressure anything further. (As for his accidental lynch vote--eh. Delibird
was
cop-confirmed scum.) And if
I
wouldn't, why should you?

If Nightson's unrestricted, why aren't we looking at Oberon? I know, I know, mod-outguessing, but really.

vote: Oberon
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:37 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

The lynch count device suddenly starts blaring, with ziliu's name registering. The town rushes to him and quickly hangs him.

"What the hell is going on here?" shouts Zelchmen as he storms out of the Town Hall.

Everyone looks puzzled, but then Zelchmen holds up a hand for silence. "You idiots! Ziliu only had 5 votes!"

"Wait a sec," said somebody, "you mean that the machine was screwed up?"

"NO!!! I mean somebody intentionally rigged it to do this! How naive can you get, for crying out loud?"

Amid the arguing, someone looked up.

"Duck!" somebody shouted. Everyone turned around to see a missile flying right towards the town square. The townspeople began to scatter, but the missile continued to follow spectrumvoid as he scattered out of the way. A final explosion utterly destroyed him.

Ironically, both were Secret Agents. However, ziliu was a Top Secret Agent, sworn to secrecy about his missions, while spectrumvoid specialized in assassination.

ziliu (Top Secret Agent/Missions) Lynched? Day 2
spectrumvoid (Secret Agent/Vig) Blown up Day 2

It is now NIGHT 3! Choices are due by Sunday at 6:00PM.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

The sun rises again over Capitalismo. It should be expected that there was a death, because indeed, Primate lie dead on the streets. He was Small Furde Guy.

Scott seems sure that the 'fluke' won't happen again. I suppose only time will tell on that particular subject.

Nothing else to report. Get to work!

Primate (Small Furde Guy/Power-Upper) Shot Night 3
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:03 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

18 alive, 10 to lynch
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:07 pm

Post by Nightson »

*waves goodbye to DGB*
"Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic." ~Otto von Bismarck
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:17 pm

Post by Oberon »

Alas... Small frude man, I knew him well.
Holy scumbad Batman!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:27 pm

Nightson wrote:*waves goodbye to DGB*
Whassa matter-a, whya waving a'goodbye-a? Mario seeza his name-a iza purple-a.

Purpla name-a iza no good, eh-a?

Mario change-a da diaper-a ova Baby Mario, and teacha da baby ta playa Donkey Konga!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by Nightson »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

Mario change-a da diaper-a ova Baby Mario, and teacha da baby ta playa Donkey Konga!
Two people have bitten the dust from it so far. Your chances don't seem good.

vote: m4yham

Let's kill the pikachu before it can reveal it's results.
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:39 pm

Post by Oberon »

Nightson wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:

Two people have bitten the dust from it so far. Your chances don't seem good.

vote: m4yham

Let's kill the pikachu before it can reveal it's results.
Thats really pro town thinking...
Vote: Nightson
Holy scumbad Batman!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:44 pm

Kill-a Pikachu, befora he revealza hiza resultsa? Whatiz he-a, nutza? Holy Donkey Kong-a! Iz dat Princeza Peacha eya seeza ina distanzia?

vote: Nightson

Smashy
Smashy
Goon
Smashy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:04 pm

Post by Smashy »

The rlue isn't gone ret? RELP I DON'T RANT TO GET IT...

Ranyways...
Rote: Oberon
. You should row rat he ries by now. Shaggy rould :wink:

Right row, I'm assuming the rynch kills relong to ris game's third raction. Now re just need them to rit the scum.
Nightson
Nightson
Goon
Nightson
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Nightson »

You guys are no fun. (You're still mildly amusing though)
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:00 pm

Post by Oberon »

Smashy wrote:The rlue isn't gone ret? RELP I DON'T RANT TO GET IT...

Ranyways...
Rote: Oberon
. You should row rat he ries by now. Shaggy rould :wink:

Right row, I'm assuming the rynch kills relong to ris game's third raction. Now re just need them to rit the scum.
I rie?
Holy scumbad Batman!
Oberon
Oberon
Goon
Oberon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:03 pm

Post by Oberon »

only when I play a SK or scum, yes, then I tend to "rie" quite often 8)
Holy scumbad Batman!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!

Well... at least it seems any Sks we have are being blocked or have daykills (the purple? but I thought that was zuliu... oh well). (also, our vig got... erm... sked? yesterday... so yeah, if there are anymore non mafia kills, i'm assuming their Sk kills).

I'm wondering if Mayhem has information for us? And i'm also wondering why nightson wants to kill our cop... although i'm sure it has something to do w/ his restriction... or else he's an idiot.

I suppose i'll wait for everyone to check in before we start the next scene... MAKE UP!!!

... action pending preperation G.... (action)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”