Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Fate »

In post 1170, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1169, Zdenek wrote:Can we please go with the plan to limit the number of people hurting him? I still think it's a good idea, and with the rage dumps it won't be slow at all. He'll probably be dead before 24 hours are up. I'll rage dump after the next vc.

(shrug) If we can get this going fast enough, ok.

Quadz should continue to hurt him, since he has already done so. I'm also pretty convinced that MattP and LLD are town, so I would be fine with them hurting him. Just so long as he dies fast, I don't care.

Remember, this isn't just about Fate; we need to do whatever we have to in order to deter other people from doing this in the future.

LOL IT GETS BETTER

"this isnt just about fate his alignment is irrevelant

WE NEED TO USE HIM AS AN EXAMPLE ANYONE NOT FOLLOWING THE RULES WILL DIE"

just put a crown on him and call him satan
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:55 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 1175, Fate wrote:
In post 1170, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1169, Zdenek wrote:Can we please go with the plan to limit the number of people hurting him? I still think it's a good idea, and with the rage dumps it won't be slow at all. He'll probably be dead before 24 hours are up. I'll rage dump after the next vc.

(shrug) If we can get this going fast enough, ok.

Quadz should continue to hurt him, since he has already done so. I'm also pretty convinced that MattP and LLD are town, so I would be fine with them hurting him. Just so long as he dies fast, I don't care.

Remember, this isn't just about Fate; we need to do whatever we have to in order to deter other people from doing this in the future.

LOL IT GETS BETTER

In this game Satan would be confirmed town :shifty:

Fate, I know you hate the Bullets for Bullets, but I'd like you to read the entire game if you haven't and give me some concise points I can work off of. Scooby was REALLY bad, and while I think you're town you're playing from behind here.

Help me out here.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:59 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1167, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1165, MattP wrote:
In post 1145, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:FoS: Kinetic

This is a joke, right?

He did the same scummy thing Quadz did. That's all this said. I want to take a closer look at both of them.

FATE IS SCUM AND HE'S TRYING TO FORCE HURTS OUT OF PEOPLE

STICK TO THE RAGE DUMP PLAN AND IGNORE HIM
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by MattP »

I forgot that I quoted you, LLD, look at this post:

In post 1122, MattP wrote:
In post 1118, Kinetic wrote:
In post 1117, Yosarian2 wrote:2. Town have no obvious reason to not want to rage-dump. The town can lynch people basically just as easily with or without rage-dump; rage dump can make the lynch happen slightly faster, and it might theoretically be relevant in some endgame situations, but it's pretty unlikely that a town rage-dumping at this point is going to hurt the town (at least not if we stick to The Plan (tm) and keep everyone at max hp).

If everyone has rage: What do scum have? That has been the question that has been rolling around in my mind this entire game. I've been trying to figure that out, what mechanics could it be. Is it simply more rage? Maybe, but if that's the case, rage-dumping would be useless. Scum would just have enough rage to both cover the "town amount" and perform extra kills.

What if it's actually connected to the town's rage though? What if scum gain extra rage every time the town rages? What if the scum are able to redirect someone's rage use? What is the scum can use rage for something else? What if the scum have both rage and another mechanic and rage dumping means nothing but gaining townie points?

And we have Yos who is the proponent for it, running blindly into the field, and yet he's immediately down when someone who he should realize equally over thinks these things is showing trepidation.
This actually literally confirms Kinetic as town

Like as far as I'm concerned he's as good as an innocent child
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by MattP »

Also Fate all you did was confirm Yos as town for me, regardless of your alignment
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by MattP »

Oh yeah and LLD is town
SlappyKrust
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Matt, that might be the first salient point I've seen from you all game. Yeah, that post is incredibly townie.

Quadz is still a thing though. I really don't like how he handled this replacement thing.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by MattP »

Yep, all three scum are in quadz/scooby/xalxe/tierce/kanye

And honestly after my last interaction with kanye I feel better about him specifically because he said he was feeling eh about discussing shit with me even after I attacked him. Tierce is also more often than not a town read but I am keeping her on that list because I hate being wrong.

I would not be surprised right now if the scumteam was quadz/scooby/xalxe

Fate's entrance into the game is so cartoonishly aggressive. If he was scum he would totally go to over-aggressive drive to scare people off of him. It's the easiest card up his sleeve
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by MattP »

I have 5 players right now that I have set in stone as town (one being me).

Kinetic, ABR, LLD, Yos, and myself. I never imaged 20 pages ago LLD and ABR being on that list but wow.

VM and Zdenek are strong town

Tierce and Kanye are weak town

And waddya know, that leaves quadz, xalxe and scooby
SlappyKrust
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

In post 1172, Zdenek wrote:Here's the thing voided, the fact that you still believe that MattP was joking means that you're either scum trying to stick to a previously stated opinion or that you're town who can't be taken seriously, and either way I no longer really care what you think of my argument with Kinetic.

Why would believing that he's possible joking mean I'm "scum sticking to an opinion" or "non-serious town"? Matt hasn't stated one way or another if he meant it to be serious. The implications in the post itself can go either way depending on how you viewed his read (or change of read) on KKB.

And if you don't care then why does my opinion about it "shatter your townread on me"? I mean, if you're going to start calling me non-town at the least over something like that you at least need to care about what I think as that's kinda how you deal with changing a read on that stuff. Or were you just trying to find some way to stick scumminess on me and hope others would chime in?

In post 1174, Fate wrote:the BEST part is "I was going to give him a chance" = aka implicit knowledge tat I'll flip town

Wrong. Completely wrong.

Fate disappoints.

In post 1175, Fate wrote:
LOL IT GETS BETTER

Which is, yknow, kinda the
point
?

Unless you're honestly trying to sell that you don't care if you win or lose, I'd think even you would have the sense to see what plans, if any, were laid out--even if they were currently tuned to be detrimental to you--and follow them as well. Your lack of anything but just yelling out whatever pops into your head is severly disappointing.

Matt: Are you saying you feel better about KKB as a townread or a scumread?
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1173, Fate wrote:
"SET PHASERS TO KILL DIE DIED DIE DONT LET HIM SPEAK"

CLASSIC

The fundamental problem here is that we need to keep everyone in this game at full hitpoints, so scum can't ragedump and kill people. If people start shooting on their own, then town loses. It's happened over and over again in these games.

Specifically, once a scum realizes he's dead, then he's going to try to hurt the town as badly as he can before he goes, so once we get to that point, we have to kill him as quickly as we can.

So, you had two choices. You could either have defended yourself and convinced us not to lynch you, or you could have started shooting and forced us to speedkill you.

I explained this to you because I didn't want to have to speedkill you, I wanted you to have a chance to read the game and then to actually hear what you had to say.

Instead, you decided to die. I guess because you knew you wouldn't be able to defend yourself, and wanted to do some damage on your way out? I donno, it doesn't matter anymore. If you want to claim, or give us some reads on someone before you're dead, do so now; you don't have much time left.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by MattP »

In post 1125, MattP wrote:If you're town then just talk to me about reads and me in-thread masons and if you help me and post anything like you sound when we chat while we hydra I'll trust that you're town. IN FACT, you have the easiest job (at least with me) out of all the players because you know we work well together so there's literally nothing stopping you from doing that other than inactivity.

In post 1126, MattP wrote:and be in-thread masons***

In post 1127, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im really zero care about this game tho :x

tomorrow i swear illt ry 2 care.

In post 1128, MattP wrote:Ok you better

This moved him up a LITTLE but beyond null to slight town, and this is VERY conditional on him getting on and talking to me today or tomorrow.
SlappyKrust
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1180, MattP wrote:Oh yeah and LLD is town

Agreed. I don't think Scum-LLD would defend Fate/Scooby in a situation like this the way she has been; assuming that the slot is scum, she probably would have bussed it days ago.

Also, her day 1 posting (the way she was willing to go against the whole town about theory stuff without worrying about how it might make her look, and yet didn't go off on her own and do anything anti-town) looks really townish to me.
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by quadz08 »

Can anybody honestly read Fate's posts from 47 + 48 and tell me they aren't from a scum standpoint? "LOOK AT YOU CHEEKY FUCKS HURTING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME KILLED IMMEDIATELY UPON REPLACING IN I AM GOING TO BE AS LOUD AND YELLY AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOPES THAT IT MAKES YOU STOP HURTING ME"

Come on now. There's no town motivation in his entrance to the game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely off their rocker. I won't be hurting him again unless I'm mutually agreed by the town to be one of the folks who should be ragedumping or whatever, but he needs to die.
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Voidedmafia
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Voidedmafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Voidedmafia »

As I kinda figured. Thanks for clearing that up.

P-EDIT: Agree with Quadz.
2011 scummies winner (BTS help) and participant;

coming back to Mafia...slowly. Keep an eye for me as a mod.
Also keep an eye for setup review requests.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

In post 1188, quadz08 wrote:Can anybody honestly read Fate's posts from 47 + 48 and tell me they aren't from a scum standpoint? "LOOK AT YOU CHEEKY FUCKS HURTING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME KILLED IMMEDIATELY UPON REPLACING IN I AM GOING TO BE AS LOUD AND YELLY AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOPES THAT IT MAKES YOU STOP HURTING ME"

Come on now. There's no town motivation in his entrance to the game. Anyone who thinks otherwise is completely off their rocker. I won't be hurting him again unless I'm mutually agreed by the town to be one of the folks who should be ragedumping or whatever, but he needs to die.

Yes, that did not look like a town reaction to me. He's trying to just flat out aggro his way out of trouble without even reading the game.

By the way:

Yosarian2 wrote:Quadz should continue to hurt him, since he has already done so.

If it works the same way it did in previous games, scum never get more then 1 rage point for a lynch, so now that you've hurt Scooby once, you might as well keep going. The hypothetical risk to the town doesn't increase any more at this point.

Also, quadz, Zdenek has already volunteered to be the second ragedumper at our next votecount. I really want Kinetic to be the third one, but I'm thinking he might refuse, and we don't have time to argue. If Kinetic refuses to dump rage, are you willing to be the third ragedumper for the day?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetic shouldn't dump rage because he's town town town

Xalxe should be dump raging
SlappyKrust
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1154, Fate wrote:
In post 1143, Yosarian2 wrote:Fate: Welcome to the game. I know it sucks to replace in to such a shitty position, but we're pretty sure the guy you're replacing is scum, and are already figuring out the logistics on how to kill him.

Some quick things you should know:

1. We have all agreed; no one is going to hurt anyone unless that person has 5 people voting to lynch them. This is the plan we are going with. If you break the plan and start lashing out, no matter who or what reasons you give, you WILL be dead within 48 hours, no matter what else you do or say. If you don't believe me, take a look at how day 1 ended. I want to hear your defense, I want to hear your thoughts on the game so far, and I want to hear your suspects, but if you start actually shooting at people we put you down like a rabid dog before you'll even know what hit you.

2. You currently have 5 votes on you, and the guy you're replacing (Scooby) looks really, really bad. If you want to claim, I would do it fast.

Seems scummy as all fuck

nice lil plan to keep the town in CHECK and UNDER CONTROL?

HURT: Yosarian

BRING

IT

ON

SCUM

Kill Fate now. Not using rage yet though. HURT: Fate
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 pm

Post by Kinetic »

Still catching up as I was sleeping before this (really bad sleep schedule right now. Fate started firing BEFORE there were even any hurts on him. Its clear EVEN IF he is town that he has no intents on following the plan. Hurt him now. Kill him NOW. We don't have time to let him rage and use his hurts.

Everyone who does not hurt him right now will die when we start picking up the pieces tomorrow.

I don't want anyone else but Yos raging though. We need to see a Flay post first, THEN we will decide if more raging is needed.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1185, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 1173, Fate wrote:
"SET PHASERS TO KILL DIE DIED DIE DONT LET HIM SPEAK"

CLASSIC

The fundamental problem here is that we need to keep everyone in this game at full hitpoints, so scum can't ragedump and kill people. If people start shooting on their own, then town loses. It's happened over and over again in these games.

Specifically, once a scum realizes he's dead, then he's going to try to hurt the town as badly as he can before he goes, so once we get to that point, we have to kill him as quickly as we can.

So, you had two choices. You could either have defended yourself and convinced us not to lynch you, or you could have started shooting and forced us to speedkill you.

I explained this to you because I didn't want to have to speedkill you, I wanted you to have a chance to read the game and then to actually hear what you had to say.

Instead, you decided to die. I guess because you knew you wouldn't be able to defend yourself, and wanted to do some damage on your way out? I donno, it doesn't matter anymore. If you want to claim, or give us some reads on someone before you're dead, do so now; you don't have much time left.

This is exactly right.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Post by Tierce »

Super skimming, but quadz is very very right:
In post 1188, quadz08 wrote:Can anybody honestly read Fate's posts from 47 + 48 and tell me they aren't from a scum standpoint? "LOOK AT YOU CHEEKY FUCKS HURTING ME AND TRYING TO GET ME KILLED IMMEDIATELY UPON REPLACING IN I AM GOING TO BE AS LOUD AND YELLY AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOPES THAT IT MAKES YOU STOP HURTING ME"

Also, sucking up to me? Yeeeeah no Fate only sucks up to people as scum. :/

If you want me to ragedump, let me know in the next few hours, I need to catch up on sleep a bit more still.
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Post by Kinetic »

In post 1195, Tierce wrote:Super skimming, but quadz is very very right:

Also, sucking up to me? Yeeeeah no Fate only sucks up to people as scum. :/

If you want me to ragedump, let me know in the next few hours, I need to catch up on sleep a bit more still.

Don't rage dump yet, we need to confirm how much Yos raged. Hurt him though. Now. Everyone can hurt him and we can know exactly how many hurts hit and how much rage Yos used, even if it kills Fate.
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Post by MattP »

Tierce, tell me you know I'm town. It will make me very very happy :P
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Post by MattP »

Actually I'm being dumb, we should be rage dumping Fate NOW before he can use his rage

HURT: Fate

I AM GOING TO BE USING MY RAGE (WHICH IS THREE) ON FATE RIGHT NOW
SlappyKrust
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by MattP »

Kinetc regardless of what Tierce did Scooby landing scum makes me prime target for scum death and I intend to live long enough to make scum feel sorry for not killing me when they had the chance
SlappyKrust

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”