Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1895, mastin2 wrote:All evidence points to a single-faction game.
Multi-faction talk, just like Tammy-is-BP, is nothing but fearmongry.

Simply untrue, especially on the basis that the theme is split.

***But why can't Tammy be part of a strong small scumteam that daykills? Its been done before.

We have a guilty. We don't know the setup. You lynch it. You won't convince me, nor get a majority to lynch off her. That is the biggest realization you need. Otherwise this blackhole continues.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 am

Post by pidgey »

So we lynch safe over guilty.
-----------------
Sup
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1899, mastin2 wrote:Aco's play has been, in a word, safe.
He's never strongly pushed for something, he's playing reactionarily rather than taking actions, he's consistently on the defensive and showing concern for his own life, he's done very little actual scumhunting, his reads have been highly sheepish, so overall, he's an active lurker, who isn't at all using his PGO claim to push strongly against his suspects. (Speaking of which, he has close to none.) He's done plenty of buddying and lots of parroting others, not contributing his own voice to the discussion.
Interactions with other players I suspect are just the icing on top of the cake.

Add in all the points about his claim, and how they're much the same as the points for Tammy (only more optimized), and he's a VERY strong lynch candidate.

Except we have a guilty on Tammy. So there's no guess work there.

He's a miller claim. All your points against him could easily be considered town. Moreover..... if he was scum, I doubt he would've taken such a pathetic approach to the game D1, no? Thats asking for trouble. Seems the opposite of logical scum play.

I think your reaching here just so you can have Tammy live.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 am

Post by Tammy »

Benmage - I think you no that's not the case and you're pushing this possibility for the same reason you outed your role the other day - you were getting pissed that you weren't getting your way and people were arguing something different than what you were saying.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1899, mastin2 wrote:Aco's play has been, in a word, safe.

lolwut???
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:31 am

Post by Acosmist »

OK do not end this day yet, I like this push by the scum. Definitely do not have daychat or someone would have screamed for them to shut up.

:popcorn:
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:37 am

Post by pidgey »

Can tammy hypothetically shoot herself?
-----------------
Sup
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:38 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1895, mastin2 wrote:All evidence points to a single-faction game.

WHAT EVIDENCE???

ON DAY 2 OF THIS LONGASS GAME???

WE CANT GET FLIPS ROUND THIS BITCH, HOW DO WE KNOW ANYUTHING???
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1903, Tammy wrote:Benmage - I think you no that's not the case and you're pushing this possibility for the same reason you outed your role the other day - you were getting pissed that you weren't getting your way and people were arguing something different than what you were saying.

Its a multi-theme'd game we have no idea what the setup is. Thats a strong point whether you wish to dismiss it or not.

You are guilty. You need to die. Even worse. Discussion has become a blackhole, if you were town, shit you'd be asking for your own head by now. I have done it before, if its the best course for town.

I'm going to the gym. This game is getting pathetic. Here comes the apathy. GJ Mastin.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

KiSe

EniX had daykilling nontown factions aye?

Its themed... we don't know. We do know we have a guilty.

Shits so simple I am just in awe that she aint dead yet.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1887, Benmage wrote:
@KISE

Hey dude didn't one of your enix games have essentially scum factions with daykills?

Yes, in two of my games in fact. One had daykilling mafia, the other had daykilling 3rd parties. In fact pappums was a player and I believe Faraday reviewed it.

Yet…
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1880, mykonian wrote:@Yates 1849: I argue she did go rogueish.

Well, to be fair, she was put in a position where she had to shoot or die. She wasn't given 1/2 a day phase to have Town direct her shot. So, to my estimation, she took a good shot [that COULD have been directed at Ben] but it hit Town. Thus, she was able to at least verify that she CAN kill during the day and that she IS willing to play ball.

Also, here's a quote for those of you who don't remember Tammy agreeing to allow Town to direct her shot:
In post 1575, Tammy wrote:I never said I wouldn't deign to test it. I am actually considering it regardless; it's just a silly question to ask me. If I'm the dayvig - yes, of course I'd do anything to help town because I win with town regardless. If I'm the SK - yes, of course I'd do it.

Either way, I have to say yes.

In post 1881, Benmage wrote:This Tammy smokescreen issue with play out everyday she lives.

I don't agree with this. It's an issue today because it just came up and we need to come to a consensus on how to deal with it. If we can get resolution on it today, we can carry on without this as a distraction. Would this be more agreeable to those of you opposed to a Tammy lynch if we were to come up with a situation where Tammy *IS* the lynch? Obviously, we lynch her if she goes rogue so that's one scenario. The other would be if we had X number of Town deaths with no scum deaths or something like that? Something that would motivate her to keep shooting scum, essentially.

In post 1881, Benmage wrote:One says today... One says later. But all agree she must die.

And I think we are in agreement on this regarding the PGO claim as well, right? Which is why I think that is a reasonable substitute lynch for today. When we have more info tomorrow and we have a plan in place, we have half a day to determine a Day Kill - see the flip - then adjust accordingly.

In post 1892, Tammy wrote:For anyone spreading the mutifaction BS and that I'm part of some team. Take a deep breath and ask yourselves why benmage is still alive? Think about it.

This is a good point. If we have multiscum, Tammy would have shot Ben anyway. Scum for a cop? Easy swap.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 1906, pidgey wrote:Can tammy hypothetically shoot herself?

Seems unlikely without violating the rules.

I let a vig kill herself in my game and people seemed shocked that was even allowed. For an SK, there's no possible justification. Soooo, doubtful.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 1910, Kise wrote:
In post 1887, Benmage wrote:
@KISE

Hey dude didn't one of your enix games have essentially scum factions with daykills?

Yes, in two of my games in fact. One had daykilling mafia, the other had daykilling 3rd parties. In fact pappums was a player and I believe Faraday reviewed it.

Point made.

Lets also go back to a game Tammy referenced. Faraday's ASOS.

In that game we all believed Zedenek Was the SK..... so we delayed killing him to hunt for scum. But he turned out to be part of a 2 man scum team.

No reason not to kill Tammy. Yeeeeeeesh.
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1913, Benmage wrote:In that game we all believed Zedenek Was the SK..... so we delayed killing him to hunt for scum. But he turned out to be part of a 2 man scum team.

No reason not to kill Tammy. Yeeeeeeesh.

Were you able to limit the damage done by team 2 in that game? Did you have a pet Zedenek shooting at scum team 1 for you?

I have never seen this so I actually want to know how that worked out.
Please pm me to pre-in
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Kise »

In post 1911, Yates wrote:This is a good point. If we have multiscum, Tammy would have shot Ben anyway. Scum for a cop? Easy swap.

She shot ThAd before anyone even brought up her being on a possible day mafia. No telling, but she may have thought she'd get away with simply vig/SK accusations. From what I saw, no one outside of maybe Ben said they'd lynch her after she took her shot. I remember seeing people wanting her to prove she was the daykiller. All in all, the theory of day scum wasn't up yet. At best, multiball was mentioned and dismissed after the no deaths N1, but no one thought of a day mafia until after she shot.

Benmage wrote:Lets also go back to a game Tammy referenced. Faraday's ASOS.

In that game we all believed Zedenek Was the SK..... so we delayed killing him to hunt for scum. But he turned out to be part of a 2 man scum team.

There's a pretty good chance Faraday helped pap work something similar in this game. I remember Faraday giving me a daykill in the MGS game last year.

Yet…
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Yates »

In post 1915, Kise wrote:She shot ThAd before anyone even brought up her being on a possible day mafia.

That's true BUT if she is multiball scum, wouldn't she know that? In which case, my argument stands - scum for a cop, easy swap.
Please pm me to pre-in
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Tammy »

I didn't reference asos. Where are you getting that? I don't even know anything about that game.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 1908, Benmage wrote:
In post 1903, Tammy wrote:Benmage - I think you no that's not the case and you're pushing this possibility for the same reason you outed your role the other day - you were getting pissed that you weren't getting your way and people were arguing something different than what you were saying.

Its a multi-theme'd game we have no idea what the setup is. Thats a strong point whether you wish to dismiss it or not.

You are guilty. You need to die. Even worse. Discussion has become a blackhole, if you were town, shit you'd be asking for your own head by now. I have done it before, if its the best course for town.

I'm going to the gym. This game is getting pathetic. Here comes the apathy. GJ Mastin.

I don't doubt I'm dying today. Half of you won't listen to the positives of leaving me alive to let the mafia take me out through night kill. I've still been scumhunting today, and don't discount hose just agreeing with you today. I bet you there's at least one scum hoping to get on your good side by agreeing/parroting.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:26 am

Post by WrathChild »

For christ sake. WE LYNCH TAMMY. I will take a hot steamy turd in the middle of my kitchen and roll around in it if she doesn't flip scum.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:39 am

Post by Tammy »

^^^ like this guy who's literally done nothing since replacing in except spread multiball crap theory and thrown suspicion on town for "slipping". And here he's trying to sound oh so protown by repeating to lynch me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The only lynch I will actually accept today that isn't Tammy is WC.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 1921, AngryPidgeon wrote:The only lynch I will actually accept today that isn't Tammy is WC.
I would
prefer
Aco, but I can do that.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Also,
Mod:
I'm taking the weekend off. Busy week this week has left me exhausted. I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and slack off the entire day. :P

In a few words,
V/LA over weekened.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by WrathChild »

In post 1920, Tammy wrote:^^^ like this guy who's literally done nothing since replacing in except spread multiball crap theory and
thrown suspicion on town for "slipping"
. And here he's trying to sound oh so protown by repeating to lynch me.

Oh they're town now? That's good to know. You a cop too?

I'm not trying to sound protown. It's the best play to lynch you, the end. So far you're the only person that's killed anyone this entire game. That's stop that.

I wrote a book on optimum Mafia plays here's an excerpt:

Spoiler: Optimum Mafia Plays by Wrathchild, Fourth Edition 2012
Chapter 4.1.9: Early Game Guilty Reads from Claimed Cops

Always lynch a guilty read from a claimed cop before anyone else, especially if their name is Tammy and LyLo is far far away. If scum are left alive they will do nothing but reap and sow confusion throughout the thread as long as their black hearts still beat.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”