Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

quadz, Tazaro joined my Cheery Dog wagon in #1215.[/b

Fixed.
Last edited by quadz08 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Noir
Noir
Townie
Noir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Noir »

if a lynch doesnt happen really soon im going to intentionally flake out of this game. youve all been warned.
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:34 pm

Post by Epic »

oh no what a loss
Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Titan »

VOTE: Avox
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1305, Pandorica wrote:Yeah, you might not want to/mean for it but it'd be what I'd expect to happen.

But why? I think I'm a stronger scum player than Arthur, and that's as lacking as I know my scum play is.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1100, Tazaro wrote:
In post 1079, Titan wrote:It was actually before the malp thing, and
maybe I'm just reading things extra senstively
especially because I'm just not feeling good and he has a scum read on your slot and I don't.

Nice cop out.
F.O.S Titan

:? Admitting you could be reading something wrong is a cop out? I call it being a grown up.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1328, Titan wrote:VOTE: Avox

Good voting.
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

Okay, so nearly half the playerlist is voting for one of Tazaro and Cheery Dog.

If we wanted a lynch on anyone except them, we would need all of the other players to vote for one person. And with five people (probably) being replaced, it's not going to happen.

It's been a week. There have been 45 pages posted in that time. We've squeezed day one almost completely dry. We need a lynch.

And it's essentially now impossible for it to be anyone except for Tazaro. So far all the players voting for him have posted and not unvoted since the replace.
[
(
!
)*, (
!
), (
!
), (
!
), , , (
!
), (
!
), (), (
!
)
]

I don't think there's any other option.

VOTE: Tazaro

And that's still only L-5. If we want to continue the day then we can still continue the day. I just think it's getting ridiculous is all.

* The (
!
) means they've voted Taz, or definitively reaffirmed their vote on his slot, since then.

Woah, okay, ninja'd by a vote off Tazaro and onto... AurorusVox. Who now has two votes. You've got to be kidding me.
no.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Post by Titan »

Going to go Regfan.

Town (S -> W)
: torgonitoh, Porfervor, Vifam, Noir, Sunshine and Rainbows, Epic, combinatorialEnigma, Alsark, Action Dan, BT, buldermar, DeasVail, Nachomamma8, Nikanor, xtopherusD, ζ

Null
: numberQ, Guy_Named_Riggs, BroodKingEXE, Alduskkel, SoraAdvent, Robocopter87

Leaning scum (S -> W)
: {Pandorica, AurorusVox, malpascp}, Tazaro, Cheery Dog, Phillammon, Maenara
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Post by Titan »

Hey other head!
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Titan »

Oh that's Arthur going Regfan, I don't think I've ever made a list...nor will I :evil:
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 1332, xtopherusD wrote:Okay, so nearly half the playerlist is voting for one of Tazaro and Cheery Dog.

If we wanted a lynch on anyone except them, we would need all of the other players to vote for one person. And with five people (probably) being replaced, it's not going to happen.

It's been a week. There have been 45 pages posted in that time. We've squeezed day one almost completely dry. We need a lynch.

And it's essentially now impossible for it to be anyone except for Tazaro. So far all the players voting for him have posted and not unvoted since the replace.
[
(
!
)*, (
!
), (
!
), (
!
), , , (
!
), (
!
), (), (
!
)
]

I don't think there's any other option.

VOTE: Tazaro

And that's still only L-5. If we want to continue the day then we can still continue the day. I just think it's getting ridiculous is all.

* The (
!
) means they've voted Taz, or definitively reaffirmed their vote on his slot, since then.

Woah, okay, ninja'd by a vote off Tazaro and onto... AurorusVox. Who now has two votes. You've got to be kidding me.

why does anyone read this guy as town
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Epic »

"guy i'm getting antsy please let's mislynch quicker"
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by Sunshine and Rainbows »

In post 1271, Tazaro wrote:Confuse people's town reads? Why would they be confused and you would be not?

I'm not confused because I'm awesome. (You are never allowed to see my hydra QT which probably proves otherwise.)
I'm saying that you are in my opinion being a detrement to people's thinking by telling them how the obviously townie people are scum for really bad reasons. Like DeasVail who is town. Once I would have blindly believed someone could replace in, sound really crazy, make alot of noise and be town. Then my lover betrayed me at the end by being a giant scumbag. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR YOUR ANTI-TOWN ANTICS ANYMORE.

In post 1308, Maenara wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail

Was mostly bullshit reasoning anyhow. I just needed a convenient scapegoat on whom to focus my attention while I tried to get in after skipping most of what was before I replaced in.

Now then. Satisfied with DV; enough are vouching for his meta ATM that I'd be willing to let him live even if I had a decent scumread on him, which I don't. Wanted a link between Alsark and Pasch, but with both replacing out, I'm finding that hypothetical too pathetic for me to want it to be true. Got lots of townreads, but those are mainly the obvious ones. Don't like Phil, but think it might just be his usual style seeming forced to me - Can anyone vouch for him not deviating notably from the usual?

I do want Pasch/Taz to be scum, in spite of the guarantee from Nacho, who I got as strong town after his vigorous defense of DV earlier, and I'd be willing to default on a Taz lynch as matters are. Still, want to look at other options too. Noir needs to be vigged or otherwise killed, Vifam is not on my town-list due to his not provoking enough controversy, Buldermar is too controversial to not be a town-read at the moment, and what the seven hells is ActionDan doing? Like, literally. I'd like a description thereof.

VOTE: ActionDan

Just in case some of you missed this high-quality scum post, I'm posting it again so you can join Scumbag 101. To answer the question posed within, ActionDan is "Being Town". As you are scum I can understand why you would need this explained to you.

AVox doesn't sound like a bad lynch either to me. I don't know how to explain it but he feels really.. passive. Not in a confused way, but in a flaccid I have no will to live kind of way.

Also I do have to admit voting for consolidation at this point is stupid, the wagon already dissolved once I'm sure if you actually posted a case people could be convinced to jump elsewhere.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1337, Epic wrote:"guy i'm getting antsy please let's mislynch quicker"

There's no other wagon remotely near the Taz one so why would he be getting antsy? I mean sure another wagon can form but eh seems like a stretch.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1338, Sunshine and Rainbows wrote:
In post 1271, Tazaro wrote:Confuse people's town reads? Why would they be confused and you would be not?

I'm not confused because I'm awesome. (You are never allowed to see my hydra QT which probably proves otherwise.)
I'm saying that you are in my opinion being a detrement to people's thinking by telling them how the obviously townie people are scum for really bad reasons. Like DeasVail who is town. Once I would have blindly believed someone could replace in, sound really crazy, make alot of noise and be town. Then my lover betrayed me at the end by being a giant scumbag. I HAVE NO MERCY FOR YOUR ANTI-TOWN ANTICS ANYMORE.

LLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! I told you that guy was scum! Did anyone listen to me? NOPE!
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Apparently you liked your scum lover so much that you became one as a hydra. :mad:
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Titan »

It's not my fault that the first lover replaced out after gaining some suspicion. :V Besides, we're town this time.
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1342, Titan wrote:It's not my fault that the first lover replaced out after gaining some suspicion. :V Besides, we're town this time.

Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 1339, Titan wrote:

There's no other wagon remotely near the Taz one so why would he be getting antsy? I mean sure another wagon can form but eh seems like a stretch.

2 weeks from DL? the timing of it is super awkward
Titan
Titan
Mafia Scum
Titan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Titan »

In post 1344, Epic wrote:
In post 1339, Titan wrote:

2 weeks from DL? the timing of it is super awkward

Yea, disregard what I said. Apparently I had a different definition of antsy than it actually means :igmeou:

(I could've sworn it meant anxious -_-)
xtopherusD
xtopherusD
Goon
xtopherusD
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by xtopherusD »

There are way too many posts. There are now up to 5 people being replaced out, and we know at least has asked to be replaced due to the length of the thread.

Replacements aren't fun to deal with. I mean, for a start... they have to read through all of the thread in one go, and I know how hard and brain-frying even 17 pages was. And it's worse in this game than others, because there is such a terrible signal-to-noise ratio.

I think we just need to get into playing the game, and get over the one-liners and the pointlessness and the difficulty of reading. And I believe that that can start to be achieved by moving into N1. After some real stuff happens, then we can talk.
no.
Sunshine and Rainbows
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Sunshine and Rainbows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

mafia sux and i'm busy right now

i change my mind on nacho, he's town probably. why's nikanor town though?
Epic
Epic
Townie
Epic
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Post by Epic »

In post 1346, xtopherusD wrote:There are way too many posts. There are now up to 5 people being replaced out, and we know at least has asked to be replaced due to the length of the thread.

Replacements aren't fun to deal with. I mean, for a start... they have to read through all of the thread in one go, and I know how hard and brain-frying even 17 pages was. And it's worse in this game than others, because there is such a terrible signal-to-noise ratio.

I think we just need to get into playing the game, and get over the one-liners and the pointlessness and the difficulty of reading. And I believe that that can start to be achieved by moving into N1. After some real stuff happens, then we can talk.

well i'm vigging you so good luck talking with anyone after that
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 1290, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Cheery Dog - "I don't see problems in this thread except what people have already questioned" This implies that he has scumreads, or people that are asking the questions he wants them to and thus should have people to sheep. But instead it's just an excuse for not posting anything. Burn it with fire.

Responses were generally good to those questions, therefore those people questioned became mostly town.

In post 414, Cheery Dog wrote:good as any at the moment.

VOTE: Comvinatoriall

Didn't you just say I should be have been sheeping people after that last quote? Yes you have a problem with me actually doing sheeping here..

In post 480, DeasVail wrote:Hmm ok.

Unvote: Vifam

Vote: Cheery Dog

this is so town that I had to let out a hearty chuckle
oh deasvail
they should make a sitcom for you
and your towniness

So because you've played with Deas before with him doing this sort of thing as town, me doing the same post on a wagon you haven't declared full out war on (see above & below quotes you have of my posts) quote) makes me scum?

In post 644, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 637, malpascp wrote:ISO Pasch and laugh. Please just do it.

unvote, Vote: Paschendale

I don't think I need to iso him for that to happen.
UNVOTE: ]
VOTE: paschendale

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.
...a lot.

In post 1289, Tazaro wrote:Going to recede for a while ...

you do that, it won't help ease any suspicions I have of you though.
Which are actually about level with those I have on Nacho, since you have the bigger wagon and one that may actually go somewhere today.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Tazaro

In post 1308, Maenara wrote:UNVOTE: DeasVail

Was mostly bullshit reasoning anyhow. I just needed a convenient scapegoat on whom to focus my attention while I tried to get in after skipping most of what was before I replaced in.

Why did you feel the need to vote someone after replacing in, and why do you need someone to have focused on?
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”