Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1149, mastin2 wrote:Zoro's town thanks to AV.

Not really caught up, but on the page this post came from.

@Mastin- Talk me through how Zoro is town via AV. Thx
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1220, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, scum reads?

Do you have any?

No, I have no scum reads at all. Did you miss when I said I needed to review some things. I think that Blood Covenent is scum and it's frustrating that he replaced out before I could interact with him some more. That "oh I forgot about this game" four minutes after the day opened is eh.

I did have a scum read on snifit, but his recent posts today feel genuine and what I thought I saw yesterday, with him avoiding the Melmond wagon because they were partners was obviously wrong, so I need to read back through him.

I also had a scum read on Peregrine after yesterday's certainty that Melmond was town and was going to suspect everyone who voted him. I thought it read as intense posturing because I couldn't see how he could be so certain that Melmond was innocent, especially after he said that it wasn't a bad lynch. But his explanation today makes sense. It's a little out there, but I wouldn't expect scum to come up with that reasoning.

After Thad's "case" on me I'm leaning scum on him. And that's not just OMGUS, but that it's such a blatantly fake case I can't see it coming from town. Well not town that demonstrates an understanding of the game like he does.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 936, mastin2 wrote:
In post 45, AurorusVox wrote:
Vote: Jason

Overreaction to Nero, terrible reaction to Zoro.

In post 47, AurorusVox wrote:Eh, replace Zoro with whoever he voted for claiming Snake. Acosmist?
You think AV-as-scum would confuse his scumbuddy with the actually-claimed PGO?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by mastin2 »

^Above was to answer PV's question. Should also point out this.
In post 940, mastin2 wrote:
AP wrote:That could easily be a 'slip'
Could be? Yes, it could. Actually is? I sincerely doubt it. Occam's razor suggests he simply got two people mixed up, and simple logic dictates it's doubtful he mixed up a scumbuddy with someone who's not a scumbuddy.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by mastin2 »

That said...
PeregrineV:
Mind explaining to me how, exactly, you missed both of those quotes, despite the fact that they're on the exact same page I express my Zoro townread the first time?
My academy.
Agnigi
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Fish fish fishity fish...Guess Tammyscum didn't submit last nights NK:
In post 1213, Tammy wrote: Best I think is that you guarded me or something last night and you think the missing kill is my fault,
WHICH IT WASN'T.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote: The thing is I don't really know what to do with your alignment with it, because if you're mafia, you would know I'm not one of your partners so I can't see how you would build such a case. But, I can't see it coming from town either. Makes things much more difficult when deciding what my read is on you.

Anyone elses head explode reading this?

-I think its easier to call this uhm.. fencesitting. More Tammy votes.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote:
And no, I'm not outing the message. I don't even care if I get lynched for not doing it, ya'll can yell at me for playing against my wincon or having a fucked up sense of right and wrong all you want after game, but I'm still not going to do it.. The message isn't game breaking. It doesn't have information, just one person's thoughts. And this person seemed to think that his thoughts could get him night killed so he sent it to me. The thoughts read genuine paranoia and TOWN to me, and even though I know that this role isn't alignment dependent they seem to think it does.

So the information gave you a town read on said person.
-God forbid the rest of us get town reads on said person...that would be bad for you/the scum.

Gotchya, String tammy up already.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 1226, Tammy wrote:
In post 1220, AngryPidgeon wrote:Tammy, scum reads?

Do you have any?

No, I have no scum reads at all. Did you miss when I said I needed to review some things. I think that Blood Covenent is scum and it's frustrating that he replaced out before I could interact with him some more. That "oh I forgot about this game" four minutes after the day opened is eh.

I did have a scum read on snifit, but his recent posts today feel genuine and what I thought I saw yesterday, with him avoiding the Melmond wagon because they were partners was obviously wrong, so I need to read back through him.

I also had a scum read on Peregrine after yesterday's certainty that Melmond was town and was going to suspect everyone who voted him. I thought it read as intense posturing because I couldn't see how he could be so certain that Melmond was innocent, especially after he said that it wasn't a bad lynch. But his explanation today makes sense. It's a little out there, but I wouldn't expect scum to come up with that reasoning.

After Thad's "case" on me I'm leaning scum on him. And that's not just OMGUS, but that it's such a blatantly fake case I can't see it coming from town. Well not town that demonstrates an understanding of the game like he does.

So we have a lot off fluff to say:
-BC
-wavering PV
-wavering Snifit
-Maybe ThAD now..

:roll:

@Tammy,
what about BC do you find suspicious?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Tammy »

I totally 100% understand why you have a reputation for destroying town with your attitude Benmage.

I didn't submit the night kill, because I don't have one.

Yeah, I'm trying to make sense of my read on someone whom I was calling a strong town read yesterday. It's called giving something some thought.

I just said I'm not outing the message. If that gets me lynched, so be it. If the town decides that I should out the messager that's one thing. I'm just not going to tell you all the message.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Tammy »

FUCK OFF!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1230, Benmage wrote:Fish fish fishity fish...Guess Tammyscum didn't submit last nights NK:
In post 1213, Tammy wrote: Best I think is that you guarded me or something last night and you think the missing kill is my fault,
WHICH IT WASN'T.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote: The thing is I don't really know what to do with your alignment with it, because if you're mafia, you would know I'm not one of your partners so I can't see how you would build such a case. But, I can't see it coming from town either. Makes things much more difficult when deciding what my read is on you.

Anyone elses head explode reading this?

-I think its easier to call this uhm.. fencesitting. More Tammy votes.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote:
And no, I'm not outing the message. I don't even care if I get lynched for not doing it, ya'll can yell at me for playing against my wincon or having a fucked up sense of right and wrong all you want after game, but I'm still not going to do it.. The message isn't game breaking. It doesn't have information, just one person's thoughts. And this person seemed to think that his thoughts could get him night killed so he sent it to me. The thoughts read genuine paranoia and TOWN to me, and even though I know that this role isn't alignment dependent they seem to think it does.

So the information gave you a town read on said person.
-God forbid the rest of us get town reads on said person...that would be bad for you/the scum.

Gotchya, String tammy up already.

Clearly Benmage is 3rd party then :P

I do agree that that quote from 1213 is scmmy ^. I'm not sure why Tammy is thinking about that.

If Tammy is scum, then she is hard-selling her emotions really well. I still dislike that her one scumread is Blood Covenent (especially since he isn't around). I need to reread that wall response to Admiral when I have more time to think about it.

Disagree that she should necessarily out the messenger. They can out themselves later on if need be. Why do it now?

P-edit: Tammy why would you out the messenger but not the message? You implied before that it was just someone's thoughts on something.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by pidgey »

Tammy im gonna have to ask you to just out the message. I dont think anything bad will come out of that. Also whats your read on benmage sis?
-----------------
Sup
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This whole "lets out the messanger for the sake outting the messanger" just seems like fishing.

Tell me how this would help in scumhunting, Ben?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

1213 is me trying to figure out why Ben is so confident I'm scum. He's all "she's confirmed" and I'm running through the possibilities for why he could think that.

Blood Covenent was one of my scum reads yesterday; Melmond was just stronger. I'm not a really good early game scum hunter especially when there are so many people. I work better as time goes on and there are flips and night kills. The lack of night kill last night doesn't help as to me it just feels like an extension of day one.

I don't want to out the message because the person just seemed so paranoid that his thoughts would get them killed. It feels like a violation to just spill what they said.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 1235, pidgey wrote:Tammy im gonna have to ask you to just out the message. I dont think anything bad will come out of that. Also whats your read on benmage sis?

No.

Benmage is probably town. He likes to brag that he has a flawless scum game, and none of his play reminds me anything of the one scum game I've read of his when I replaced into heroes of comedy. He's bossy as town and thinks he knows it all.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

NC, PoE. But anyways I don't care to argue outting said person. They can claim on their own.

The message is what I wanted... but again I feel like the whole message mailman thing is taking away too much spotlight off Tammy. People might have differing views on the mailmain/message... so I think its a waste to drag out that discussion much further.

What we need to do is string up Tammy.

@Mastin:
In regards to Kise I'd say it would be gut. Looking in back at his posts I think his logic has been valid. His attacks sounds, despite that I disagree with his suspects. He's someone I'd certainly want to keep an eye on, and someone who I don't think will escape further scrutiny. But to be todays lynch. That I am against. I also think a wagon of 4 is too few to declare scum on or off... That said refer to my list as its mainly unchanged except KK is probtown.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Tammy »

I love how Benmage is so convinced I'm mafia he's basing his reads on other people depending on how they've interacted with me. Fucking hysterical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy
why is BC scum?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

@ BENMAGE
Why am I scum?
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by pidgey »

Goddamit this game is really hard to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also im gay

I probably need to reread what im missing but im at class now.

Pedit- woa big text
-----------------
Sup
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

Also, read his ISO, if you disagree let me know.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tammy, stop deflecting and tell Mage why you suspected BC.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Benmage »

@Tammy well we can now add deflection to list. TY.

So we have:
-lack of scumhunting/case attacking
-rolefishing
-fencesitting
-and now deflection
kudos...*sneak preview....for next scumtell: AtE*
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by mykonian »

you guys rushed 3 pages in a couple of hours. Be nice. Esspecially if tammy and mastin are posting.

In post 1161, pidgey wrote:As far as I know, mykonian, your read on me was "Ill give you the benefit of doubt, but amrun flaked".

Now you just magically say "Pidgey is scum!!".

Yo No Entiendo A Ti Hombre!!

Hence in between you confirmed the scumread. Seen that it's edit at the end of the post (so I just saw your post before submitting mine), you could even pinpoint that it's the last post that confirms it.

In post 1191, Benmage wrote:Meh, whatever.

The point is which I think you agree... there's NO reason not to out the message..

and really, little reason not to out the messanger.

If we think it's scum, tammy should claim this. If we believe it to be town it's little more then a chocolate townie.

I'd be happy with a kise lynch in due time.

Tammy's "why me" is worrying. Come on tammy, I had you on my townlist, make an effort.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Tammy »

My Why am I scum was in response to his why is BC scum.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by pidgey »

Ok mykonian that seems like Solid Reasoning
-----------------
Sup

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”