Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:12 am

Post by Twomz »

LIGHTS!! CAMERA!!!
Vote: M4yhem
ACTION!!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!! Ok, Good good. I'm really feeling the EMOTION coming from this scene... but what we need more of is... is... something dramatic! We have to stay away from the normal plot lines, and go right into it! Mkay? So, Day 1, we need to have a scum die. That'll give us a good starting platform to lead off of for the rest of the scenes.

Also, I'M NOT PAYING YOU TO BE EXTRAS!!! I'M PAYING YOU TO ACT!!! If you don't start speakin up, yer outta here!

I LOVE the enthusiasm primate, ;).

K, lets try this again... WITH FEELING!!! AAAANANNNND, ACTION!
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 9:02 am

Post by Twomz »

CUTTT!!! Who let all the freaken dogs on the stage! UGH! We don't have enough film to keep rerolling everytime someone screws up, so we'll just have to go w/ it I guess....

Maybe if we dress them up as ducks... na, that's too cliche.

Oh well, Take 3, this time, we need more cleaning up of scum... ready... ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hold up,
unvote, vote: TWN
for promoting antitown groups. Y'all need to stick to the script ya bums, we're wasting film here!

ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:11 pm

Post by Twomz »

Cut!
unvote, vote: bertrand

Come one people! You have to stay in character! It's called Acting! GEEZ!

Nightson, one more slip up and you'll never act in this town again.

Lets try it again... ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:39 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!! *sigh* my Kingdom for some talent...

Ok guys... this scene just isn't working... So i'm gonna have to lay down the PR laws plain and simple for y'all. We only have enough film to go over this once, so pay attention.

1) Roles that are too complex are probably scum.

2) If someone forgets their post restriction, they're probably scum.

3) If someone gets their post restriction wrong... ermm Bonny, get me some coffe darling, this is gonna be a long shoot.... as in, contradict themselves on it when they're claiming... they're probably scum.

Now for some helpful hints.

1) DON'T MESS UP YOUR RESTRICTION. I know acting is a talent that your born with.... err... that some people are born with... but you're just going to have to do your best... or better than what your best would be (Bonny, call the casting director, we may need some open casting calls soon).

2) Stay in Character please... if you only have to do your restriction 8 times a day... do it all day. Some people are going to have crap restriction (*cough pika cough*) so it's not fair that they have to suffer all day and you don't. (btw, have we figured out a morse code system yet? I think props has an old translator or something).

3) Catch scum.

OK PEOPLE!!! LET'S ROLE..... AAACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #161 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:11 am

Post by Twomz »

Cut!!! Can we get some help here people?
Mayhem wrote:
A=pikA
B=PIka
C=Chu
D=PiKa
E=PikA
F=pIKa
G=pIkA
H=cHu
I=pIka
J=piKA
K=piKa
L=CHu
M=ChU
N=cHU
O=pikachU
P=Pika
Q=Pikachu
R=pika
S=chu
T=pikacHu
U=chU
V=pikAchU
W=pIKachu
X=piKachu
Y=pikachu
Z=pikaCHu

PikA pikacHu cHu PikA pika,
cHU pikachU
chU cHU PiKa PikA pika chu pikacHu pikA cHU PiKa
CHu pIka cHU piKa
chu pikachU chu
Pika CHu pikaCHu.
piKa pIka CHu CHu
Chu PiKa PIka!

ether, no...
FUCK THAT. I for one and not going to translate like that... it's way to easy to make a mistake.

Try this... go to http://www.omnicron.com/~ford/java/NMorse.html, type in your message, hit translate. Now, bring up Microsoft word and past the dots and dashes in there. Hit ctl+f, and click over to replace. Find all the dots and make them "pika" and all the dashes and make them "chu". Then copy and paste it here, and we can go and do the reverse to get it back... it's much faster, and much much easier w/ MUCH less chance of a mistake. TRUST ME!!! I've had to do this before (see MSMM).

K, now hopefully we can speed this along and get some good material... ACCCTION! (Where's my coffee?)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:39 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!! I just assumed that website could translate both way... but it can't :(.

Also, after checking other sites... that one's morse code if F'ed up big time... http://www.qbit.it/lab/morse.php that one might work better. It appears that most of the other translators use a / as well, which I believe you can just leave in since it's a punctuation mark.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #182 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:01 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!!
vote: Channeldelibird

GGGRRRERRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTT! take everyone... exactly the plot device we needed. The small woodland creature overcomes his disability to help save the town!!! I couldn't have done better myself (fires writers).

Mayhem... is your sanity guaranteed in your PM... just quote "yes" or "no". Regardless of the answer CDB is the correct lynch, to at least test Mayhem's claim.

I can feel the first scene wrapping up. (anyone have any idea how many votes left to lynch?) So that's it for this take folks... I hope to see all of you again tomorrow for the next take... and for Gods sakes learn your lines :?.

ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #207 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:30 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT CUT CUT!!!

1) Mayhem... you got your dashes and your dots backwards... :?.

2) It's still messing up for some reason... :?.

3) Here's the translation.
mayhem wrote:[quote"twomz"]"no"
Pr plus insanity too cruel cdb scared of mepr not fake fools if scum would not screw myself like thisnightson dodgy playing wifomdont trust smashy nightson not lie in list

*quote's CDB*

Electric flash illuminates scum somehoe —

*Quote's CDB again*

Or kill us in the night who are your buddies scum[/quote]

Nothing else to add. I'm iffy about the flavor... but at least there is flavor. CDB, why didn't you claim? You're the obviously lynch, even if Mayhem is lying, we need to test to see if he's right or not (and test his sanity).

ACTION!!!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #209 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Take 5 people...

Hmm... in the first game someone w/ a "defensive" post restriction was the doc... i'm not sure if that makes your claim more or less believable.... Do we want to discuss the WIFOM, just lynch him, or see if he's NKed? I'd like to confirm the cop/the cops sanity personally... but if CDB really is the doc... well, it won't matter. (We also might have more than one doc, so it may not matte regardless).

K, breaks over, ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:43 am

Post by Twomz »

Cut! If anything i'd think Pikachu would be Naive, it fits his character more, but the guilty result nullifies that (unless we have like a roleswitcher or something... but I'm sure they would have claimed by now if that was the case). Also, it should be "People are less likely to want to lynch a claimed doc
as long as BJ is not in the game
." There we go... fixed (not that important, BJs not even in the game... just nitpicking).

(hopefully just once more...) ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #227 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Cut!
unvote

So, we shall continue the scene? The editors are going to have fun w/ this one.

Er... anyone else have any bright ideas?

ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #247 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:29 pm

Post by Twomz »

LIGHTS... CAMERA... wait a minute...
vote: Nightson
It seems as if he's either not following his restriction, or he doesn't have one. I also somewhat agree w/ SL... although it's quite a stretch.
ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:09 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!

I have a feeling that that's a bad idea...
unvote, vote zuliu
It might be beneficial for us to lynch ziliu in 9 posts...... (he's probably going to explode or do something crazy after 10 posts)

Action!!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #267 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:43 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!! It's very likely that zuliu is a suicide bomber that needs us to count down til he goes pop (or, at least that's what i'm assuming unless a more likely scenario is proposed). Unless we're assurred by some way that zuliu is protown, then i'd prefer if no one continues the countdown.

ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #278 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:52 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!

I "WILL NOT" participate in the countdown. I can't think of anything good that can come of it.

I think one of the votes on me is... random?? and the other one is on gut (it's good to act w/ your gut, a more believable preformance) so I don't really have anything to say about the votes on me.

ACTION!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 28, 2006 6:58 am

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!
lordy wrote:OUTPUT: SEND ERECT SIGNAL TO MIDDLE FINGER ON RIGHT HAND
he he

Zuliu... IGMEOY boy :?. The bad feeling hasn't left yet... I suppose we must wait for Green Liquid to post...

ACTION!!!... and Marie... tell the boys to cut the budget on the pyrotechnics... just in case.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #324 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:26 pm

Post by Twomz »

CUT!!!

Well... at least it seems any Sks we have are being blocked or have daykills (the purple? but I thought that was zuliu... oh well). (also, our vig got... erm... sked? yesterday... so yeah, if there are anymore non mafia kills, i'm assuming their Sk kills).

I'm wondering if Mayhem has information for us? And i'm also wondering why nightson wants to kill our cop... although i'm sure it has something to do w/ his restriction... or else he's an idiot.

I suppose i'll wait for everyone to check in before we start the next scene... MAKE UP!!!

... action pending preperation G.... (action)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:22 am

Post by Twomz »

Cut!

I have no clue what the red means... but i've been red since day 1 haven't I? Nothing that notable has happened which i'd write off to having the color of my name changed... *shrug*.

Have any of the other reds noticed anything?

ACTION!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”