Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:07 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Random
vote: ShadowLurker
I really should start compiling a list of games where I see SL. *waves to lordy*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:11 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Hey, I just want to point out that we can communicate with our heads in pms any time this game. Should be fun!
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #91 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:45 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

@pablito: That's exactly why I pointed out that we could talk to our other heads in pms. Some people in the post above mine didn't seem to know about it.

Wrong, bird. People are more likely to read pms because of this annoying popup thing when they log in.

My other head seems to have gone to bed. Oh well... I disagree with meta-gaming, by the way, since Glork is always a pretty much unpredictable person.

unvote, vote ambic
for wanting to blatently wagon. Also for wanting a quick-lynch.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #107 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:28 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Nice post pooky.

About the accusations against me: relook at post 35 and 37. The 2 people implied that they didn't know they could talk to their other heads. 35 didn't know whether his head was around, and 37 talked to his head. That's why I posted my comment. I said some people in the post ABOVE mine, aka BEFORE I posted the comment, not after. Think you misunderstood what I was trying to say.

1 month? 1 month is short for a game that isn't a newbie or mini.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:18 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm busy for a couple of days (>5) rushing out a big project. I'll let my other head do the talking.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #218 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:16 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm now around. I meant to say < 5 not > 5 actually. And to whoever who thought I was lying about my project, I replaced someone who's been working on it for a couple of months, who ended up in hospital due to dengue.

I don't really get why SL is supposed to be scummy, for accusing various people. I thought poking at people to get their reactions was pro-town behaviour. I mean, reactions like sprontalic's overdefensiveness resulted from a poke.

unvote
I totally forgot whoever I was voting. And my other head seems to have disappeared.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #240 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, it isn't compulsory for newbies to play in newbie games first before playing in a mini/large/theme.

My read on Eon: a newbie. While that doesn't mean he's not newbie scum, I'll cut him some slack for now.

*good post* by STD.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #248 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 9:10 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Thanks STD. Where Eon went I am male, I'll now go: I am woman! Hear me roar!

I know you're already voting him, but I disagreed. That's all.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Eon randomly posts stuff that makes him look absolutely scummy. Kinda like Stevie. Also I can't make head or head of his posts. *grin*

LYAL. STD, since when was this your first game?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #284 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:30 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mod
I haven't heard from lordy in a week. Can you please prod him?

I don't like the Eon wagon either. He plays like this everywhere.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:35 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Well, like what Iba said, you can reply to your attackers, then go ahead and attack others.

unvote
I forgot I was voting.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #353 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:16 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

My post disappeared!!! Where the heck did it go? I also keep getting the 'CPU has exceeded bandwidth' yellow error messsage :(

Now I can't even remember what I said about Eon... *rereads* *returns*

I do not support meta-gaming. But in other games I'm in with him, he also irritates me a whole lot (as I'm sure I'm irritating him). I can't help but let it influence my judgement since his hyper-defensiveness is very consistent. But I've tried not to have too much an impact on my decision.

And here's exactly where I changed my mind. Before I thought he was just being newbie-ish, and was willing to consider that language problems might've led to some confusion about what he meant. BUT I don't like his responses to the accusations against him, and his defenses. And that's why I'm going to
vote: Eon
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:29 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Eon wrote: 1: Can you tell us about your thoughts, you dont vote against me then
2: who do you suspect and why?
Then you act interesting, you tell you dont like wagon on me and fan but then you dont say anything that could make people find another suspect.
3: Plus i cant say you are active like most of players here, for example in 4 pages you did some [4,5 or 6]mini posts and all of them mentioned me. Im kinda interested in your oppinion.
numbers added by me so I won't miss out anything

Huh? I thought I did in my earlier post. I'll try again.

1:
First off, I didn't vote on you. Because I was doing a little meta-gaming. I thought you were just being your normal self (as in defensive, confusing, scummy-looking etc.) Yes, I did know that that didn't excuse you from being scum, but I thought that was your consistent playstyle. That's why I brought up people like chamber, who's playstyle is always scummy-looking, but is sometimes pro-town. That also explains why I didn't like the wagon on you.

2:
Who do I think is scummy now? You. Your recent posts and uneffective defences changed my mind. If you want, I can do a quote of them but I think you remember (since you are the one who posted them after all).

3:
As for activity, I'm in timezone GMT +8 which means I'm usually sleeping when everyone is posting, like my other head lordy (who has poofed.) I think I did mention here that I was rushing out a project, so my activity dropped. Check out any of my other games for proof. (except games where we were at lyol, or I was -1 lynch.) With my project over, I have been around. Also, I'd like to point out that there are other people with worse activity level than mine, who live in perfectly timezones.

Does that answer all the questions?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Try quickly. I managed to attract a few votes.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #401 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sorry Eon.

Nope, I didn't suspect anyone before you.

As to why, I read your posts over and I find that I don't really think you're scummy anymore. It's mainly a combination of confusing posts and bad English that made me think you're scummy. But I won't unvote since we're at deadline. I'll go have another read and see if I find something new.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #405 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:30 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

We're at deadline. No lynch is always bad. And if I don't vote for you, I have to vote for me.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:10 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

To Eon: I honestly can't get a read on anyone else. It's because I keep getting messed up with the twin heads thing, but I'll work harder at it. Here's hoping Adele's PBPA will help
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #453 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Abbreviated names would be a good idea. I keep having to go back to the 1st page to check who is with who.

I think no lynch is always a bad idea since a lynch will always help us to get info. This is regardless of whether we start in night or day. (Or should it be irregardless?) So I'm wondering why ambic proposed it.

It's interesting that you're saying Eon/re aren't scummy because he is using his confusion as an excuse to vote. I just don't get why you think that isn't scummy. Eon is just plain looking for an excuse to vote. He should've asked for a clarification if he's confused.

I figure the main reason for our scumminess is because of what I said about being able to communicate with our partners. I have responded to that already, and no one has asked me to respond again, so I thought everyone understood my reasons for doing so.

The next main reason is the way lordy is playing. You accuse lordy of playing with a detached playstyle, when many people here are also doing the same thing (hence the reason why we're at a deadline.) The worst thing you can say about lordy is that he's lurking, but this is a 2 headed game, other people have been inactive too, and I've been around.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #455 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:42 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

EBYOP because I forgot to copy and paste from notepad:

I'm not sure what to conclude from the defensiveness issue. If a newbie is very defensive, I'm more inclined to think he's just making a bad play, and it isn't a scum-tell. But if an experienced player does that, I'll have to think harder about it. Then again, I haven't seen many experienced players doing that. Also, how do you define an experienced player versus a non-newbie (> 3 months old) but not 'established'?

*break*

Another reason for lynching me/lordy is because lynching eon/re will cause the game to languish. I disagree. Whoever we lynch today, as long as we lynch, we'll get better info, and the game will pick up. For example, if we lynch e/r, I'm sure everyone will be looking at the people on the wagon like me. If we lynch sv/l, everyone will be looking at pab + TSQ.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #466 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:43 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

pablito wrote:With Eon all we get is: "you sound scummy and I don't know what the hell you're saying so I'm voting you."
This is where I got the confusing things from.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:55 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Thestatusquo wrote:
If we lynch sv/l, everyone will be looking at pab + TSQ.
Every time I hear something like that, I think holy shit you're scum.
Why? I think it's natural to look more closely at whoever was pushing the wagon the hardest.

One of my reasons for voting Eon is the 'looking for an excuse' bit you quoted. You say my reasons are awkward. I don't get why it's awkward. I still maintain that Eon was looking for an excuse to vote. I disagree that 'that can be said about a lot of people', a few maybe, but most people vote with reasons, not because they don't know what someone said.

Just to clarify the last point: My 'whoever we lynch today' refers to only 2 people eon/re or me/lordy, I mentioned it in the previous sentence, but I think I didn't make it clear.

I'll have to a reread to get a feel on Bird/SL.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #484 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:47 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I did a reread. I'm currently undecided as to whether Eon/re or SL/bird are more scummy. My reasons thinking bird/SL are scummy are pretty much the same as anyone else's. (refer 460, 475). I also agree with STD recent posts. I don't think SL has presented a valid defense. I also didn't think it was a joke.

I'm leaving my vote on Eon/re because I am not satisfied with their response + the original reasons why I think he's scummy.

I'd also like to hear more from minineo/htf before the deadline.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #488 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:37 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Eon did you read this part (underlined):
Eon wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:I'm leaving my vote on Eon/re because
I am not satisfied with their response + the original reasons why I think he's scummy.
Thanks for pointing out you only did 3 posts. That's the exactly the posts I was referring to when I said I wasn't satisfied with your response.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #489 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:27 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

How many hours are we away from deadline? I'm GMT +8, what's the normal one?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:24 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I seriously don't like the tone of SL's latest responses. And I did a read, I also don't SL/bird's other posts. But I still think Eon/re is more scummy. With a deadline coming, I don't know what to do.

We now have 7 votes on SL/bird correct? I think I'll wait for a claim from SL. Because so many people have gone to SL/bird, and there's probably not enough time to start pushing.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #556 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:26 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

**** lost both cop and doc...

Think about it this way:
1) lordSV is scum, so they killed the cop because they were afraid of an execution.
2) lordSV is pro-town, scum killed person who was suspecting us the most to frame us.

I think it can go both ways. I challenge anyone to reason to me why one is more possible than the other.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #565 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:12 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

We can guess till the cows come home, but no one will ever know what Ibby did...
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #574 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 12, 2006 5:30 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I think trying to pick out scummy things and poking people to see their reactions is pro-townish.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:47 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:
spectrumvoid wrote:I think trying to pick out scummy things and poking people to see their reactions is pro-townish.
and? what's your point? care to reference someone you see doing this, or are you just bring Captain Obvious?
This was in reference to the posts above mine saying someone is scummy for doing this.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #624 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:57 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

sprontalic wrote:Next up, spectrumvoid. Originally I didn't have much of a problem with her vote on Eon since I believe that reasoning also. I find it entirely plausible that she found some change in her thinking and abandoning the metagaming thing. But I think post 401 and 405 is scummy. If she's that sure Eon/Re aren't scum, why vote them especially in light of a deadline and risk getting them killed?
Here is my reason:
spectrumvoid wrote:We're at deadline. No lynch is always bad. And if I don't vote for you, I have to vote for me.

Next point:
petroleumjelly wrote:These seem somewhat contradictory. Would you explain whether or not you consider these types of statements (i.e. “they always play like this”) as metagaming, SpectrumVoid?
I've tried to explain this here:
spectrumvoid, Post 353 wrote: I do not support meta-gaming. But in other games I'm in with him, he also irritates me a whole lot (as I'm sure I'm irritating him).
I can't help but let it influence my judgement since his hyper-defensiveness is very consistent. But I've tried not to have too much an impact on my decision.
A clarification: Basically, I do not use metagaming as a MAIN factor in voting someone/thinking he's scummy because of playstyle, but I do take it into account when the player's playstyle has been very consistent in other games. (Note: Yes, I've changed my mind a little on meta-gaming due to some issues in other games where it's been proven that meta-gaming helps a little.)

I agree with this.
petroleumjelly wrote: Also, I don’t know if anybody else is catching this vibe, but it looks to me like Glork/MoS are coaching Eon/Re2 as the game is progressing. Whenever Eon/Re2 starts to get themselves in trouble, one of them seems to come to the rescue in some way (by either giving a distraction, or directly explaining something for them). As it is, I actually agree with Sprontalic’s original assessment on Eon: I thought his way of answering the two nightkills problem was fairly scummy, despite his “explanation” afterwards.
vote: Eon/re

I have other reasons for doing so, but that's the main one. More from me tomorrow if I'm not too tired after work.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #632 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Klebian is replacing my other head, lordy. I feel like I'm starting to repeat myself over and over again, but here it is AGAIN.

- I gave slack. And I didn't like the wagon because I thought you were just new players making a bad play.
- Then Eon/Re's post start to look more and more scummy, so I voted.
- Continued to vote Eon/Re because of deadline.
- Summary of last 3 reasons: I gave reasons for why Eon/Re are scummy, then I voted.

This repetition of the same accusations against me sounds like this: SV/K is scummy because of X! SV/K is scummy because of X! x100.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #640 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:15 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

My reason for thinking you're scummy now is you pushing me on the basis of a cop investigation which never happened. I won't say much for now, since we need to give klebian (my new head) a chance to catch up.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #652 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:02 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Heehah! Wait a minute... I think some posts have gone missing.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #654 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:26 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I did have a copy... unfortunately my computer crashed during the MS crash.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #656 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:36 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Oh yes... but I remember Eon/re accepted that one. Guess I shan't do it again because I'm lazy. (I did save a copy of all the games I'm in, but my computer crashed during the crash.)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #667 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:47 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

:D Wow. I totally forgot about that point. I went to do a read since I've forgotten everything, and it's true that M/G did NOT protect E/R all the time... TSQ lied.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #670 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:06 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Sorry, it should be PJ instead of TSQ. I skimmed too quickly.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #674 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:08 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Read my sig. I'll trust my other head to respond to anything.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #704 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:40 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm finally back after a horribly long absence. I was having some weird problems on MS.net logging in and posting (I was posting from the future), read the 2 threads devoted to my problems in the help forum for details. Thanks to those who have alerted people to my problems. I'll respond to everything tomorrow.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #711 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:21 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Glork: I'm with TSQ on this one. The site died for me yesterday too. (Well, I'm not so sure about TSQ's timezone, but I was having the error I posted in the wiki.)

I'm
FOSing the king.
If we go by that argument, we're assuming that newbies will never be scum. And I don't like TSQ either for pretending to believe that line. 1 page before, he was basically saying he wanted E/r to die. And a couple of posts later, because Glork tells him to, he changes his mind.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #712 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:21 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

Gah. Pretend you didn't see the king bit.
FOS: Glork
This is what happens after MS kicks me for a couple of days.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #731 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:31 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Argh not Descartes! I just wrote an essay about him!
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #752 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:29 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Eon/fan

Same reason as MBL.

*yawn*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #764 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:17 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mod: my other head hasn't posted in a week.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #767 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:16 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

:)
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #784 (isolation #45) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:15 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Yeowch! I'll check in with my other head for his opinions.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #802 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:22 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

What makes you think klebian/me are lynch voting?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #828 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:17 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

That's amazing... our replacement status I mean. I've seen games abandoned for less than that. I'm back from camp now, break-camp got delayed due to rain. And I agree totally with what my other head said.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #840 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:26 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm here. I don't have anything to add.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #851 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:15 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm sorry mod, but can you please post a new member list? Like a whole list of who is with which head, with the new replacements? Thanks.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #860 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 23, 2006 4:33 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Merry Christmas everyone.

My/klebian's vote stays.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #864 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:20 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

*pokes everyone*
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #881 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'm around. I don't buy the defense, and my vote stays.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #908 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:50 am

Post by spectrumvoid »

vote: Glork/MoS

Scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #944 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

klebian wrote:
vote: Pooky/adele

Scum.
Glork/Mos: scum.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #945 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 3:57 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

I'll check in with my other head first, just want to discuss something.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1005 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

*nods*

I'm confused as to the speculation over the cult role, simply because other than a short discussion with some other newbies, I've never heard of a cult. If I'm getting this right, the main reason you're (a generic 'you're' here) thinking we're cult is because you don't buy our claim? Is there any reason for not buying our claim other than Courk's modding history? All I can say is, it's a pretty boring mod who uses the same roles each time.

Sorry to sound a little pissed off, but our role was revealed, and we're probably going to get killed tonight by scum... and people don't believe us?!
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1291 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

1. Was there anything I could have done to allow the game to run smoother, considering the site down time and number of replacements?

More prods. Nothing really could be done, maybe beg harder for replacements? I don't know.

2. What did you like about this game? I liked the mechanics. Having 2 heads was fun.

3. What didn't you like about this game? Being a cult. (nah, just kidding.)

4. Was the "Day X starts on this post" list in the first post useful? (Yes, I used it quite a bit.)

5. Was there ever a point when you thought one player was suspicious, but you didn't feel that way about his or her partner? (Yes.)

6. Was there ever a time you found your other head to be scummy? (No.)

7. Did having a partner affect your usual playing style? (Yes. Mainly it made me more hesitant to post without checking things over with my partner first. It also made me more conscious of what I posted. )

8. Did you enjoy having a partner, or did you see it as a hassle? (Loved it ^^)

9. Did you ever delay posting so you could check something over with your partner first? (Yes. Refer 7.)

10. How often did you talk to your partner during days? During nights? (During nights, a lot. During days, quite a bit.)

11. Any improvements you can suggest about modding in general? (I won't answer this because I know next to nuts about modding.)

I have to apologise to klebian for this one. I meant it when I said I didn't know what cults were. (except for what zindybuns told me, in a different game and we didn't mention this one at all.) I suggested our nightchoices, and my logic was getting scum. For some reason I thought cult would win if we got rid of scum, my bad. Possibly the first time in my life I was so accurate with scum-hunting.

Klebian did send in a night choice. It wasn't PJ.
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1292 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:07 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Mod: can you post role pms up?
Blank.
spectrumvoid
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
spectrumvoid
Problem Child
Problem Child

Post Post #1296 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:43 pm

Post by spectrumvoid »

Pablito: About the underpowered cult, go look PJ's post.

I don't think the mod is to blame for the cult thing, it was just my stupidity.
Blank.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”