Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 1.13

"Have at you, Snake!" -Liquid, Metal Gear Solid

AngryPidgeon - 6 (ThAdmiral, Kise, Acosmist, Nero Cain, rapidcanyon, Yates)
zabriel - 5 (jasonT1981, Kublai Khan, Zoroaster, Cybertronix, BloodCovenant)
Melmond - 4 (Tammy, Benmage, zabriel, AngryPidgeon)
BloodCovenant - 2 (snifit, Melmond)
snifit - 1 (PeregrineV)

Not voting - Shahrizai, Amrun

Searching for a replacement for Shahrizai

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 10 PM EST on October 29, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

STOP IT!!!

We'll post in your shitty just hold the fuck on. :)
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Yates is weird right now
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Cybertronix
Cybertronix
Goon
Cybertronix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:42 pm

Post by Cybertronix »

In post 450, AngryPidgeon wrote:In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:
Jason, Yates and Nero are town because of the dayvig/AV action.

What about it makes them town exactly?

AV voted Jason in RVS.
AV voted Yates and tried to get me to sheep.
Nero pegged AV as scum.
AV gets killed by Dayvig.

Do you think AV would bus his scum-partner(s) on D1 in a large game?
Do you think Nero would bus his scum-partner on D1 in a large game?

RE: Catch-up posts.

Why not just post something after reading everything with your conclusions, rather than FoS'ing everyone in the game?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 503, Cybertronix wrote:Why not just post something after reading everything with your conclusions, rather than FoS'ing everyone in the game?

'cause he's scum and wants to be active while not really doing anything.

@AP full case on melmund plox?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AP are you a Pidgey alt?

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:26 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 347, Tammy wrote:
In post 271, Benmage wrote:
In post 187, zabriel wrote:Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.
God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel
Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.
This is actually a pretty decent town tell.

Wait, how? It's a noob-tell if anything. He could easily be a scum without a safeclaim.

In post 352, Benmage wrote:I don't know how you can make such a declarative statement... You call his play bizzarre. I often can't comprehend the rationale of individuals logic. But more often than not its coming from town. Scum tend to think more, react slower, and appear more levelheaded... I don't get bizzare = scummy. Imo its the opposite.

I never said his play was bizarre. Where'd you get that? I don't think he's scummy because of his playstyle if that's what you're implying.

In post 364, Kise wrote:
In post 332, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay. Sounds like you're letting past reputation cause you to have confirmation bias.

Well, unless you've
lost it
, then YEAH I'm thinking you would be on the lookout for someone pulling the wool over your eyes.

I've screwed up many times by being over-paranoid and wrong. There's a fine line somewhere.

In post 371, I Am Innocent wrote:Plus Nero killing a scum obv only added to that.

wut
Oh, he's gone. Well, damn.

In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:I've only read the first 5ish pages so far

Let me understand this.. You read the first 5 pages and the ISO of the guy you'd be replacing, then you got your PM. Then you re-read the game? Why?

And after reading I Am Innocent in ISO without context, you decided he was non-scummy enough to replace. Is that all correct?

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:FoS Kublai Khan for his Zabriel case. Nope. For someone willing to give townpoints to jason for slipping, you don't see Zabriel's misunderstanding of safe claims to be townie? Especially considering hes not likely to be "purposely town slipping". Nope. And more nope. And a token 'why' tossed to Thadmiral about why he thinks the Zabriel wagon is shit.

The guy who says something stupid on the fly drops a more credible town-tell then the guy who does something sorta not really similar-ish 180 posts later after lots of discussion about towntelling.

Context is important. Revolutionary, I know.

In post 440, Shahrizai wrote:I wasn't done typing this but I just got a call from the ER and need to go. Mod, I need to request replacement.

Hope everything is okay.

In post 481, AngryPidgeon wrote:Kublai Khan have you mentioned Melmond once this game? Read?

I have not.

Nothing jumped out at me all game about him. But he has kinda a mousey disposition. I just read 7 pages and it's 3 am though. So I'll ISO him tomorrow and give you a better analysis then.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 459, Nero Cain wrote:1. Is this your first large? Scum lurk like crazy in larges.

2.Cool but I never said anything about it being scummy. Read better.
Never said that you said PV was scummy. You called him derp. Just saying hes probably town for it

3. You either have no experience on this site or you are an alt playing like he's new since scum call their pusher town all the time.
Ok. I'm sure that is the case. And I am OMGUSing you (in your alternative universe anyways), and I'm not calling you town. But that is apparently ALSO a scum tell to you. So you are apparently an
idiot
scum

4. Defend Zab harder!!! Zab wan't saying anything about that he didn't understand the term fake claim. How you got that, idk.
Zabriel flat out DID NOT UNDERSTAND the concept of a fake claim. Do you honestly think he is scum and gambiting. And if you don't think scum have safe claims, then ?

5.Yep. I looked into my crystal ball and it told me that there would be a IAI wagon forming soon. *facepalm*

6.We'll let Ben answer this but I don't think he was saying anything about IAI being a town read for that.
Zabriel said he was smoking weed. Who cares? Why are you interjecting this in there as an argument against Zabriel?? It was a horrendous thing to talk about after he brought it up and don't pass off the fact you are trying to make Zabriel look scummy for it onto Benmage.

I love how you ask for my melmond case when your case on me is that I OMGUS'd (with me having not read your post about IaI) so really you are OMGUSing me. And that the IaI slot is scummy. So how about you tell me why Im scummy instead of hopping aboard the bandwagon after I call you out (OMGUS!) and derping about IaI.

Because:
1. You OMGUS'd me, not the other way around (and frankly I do not give a singular fuck about IaI anyways)
2. IaI has proven outside of this game that his play is weak. See above ^
3. Oh, thats it. You don't actually have a case on me. Oh, you accused me of mudslinging. Nice buzzword.

TL;DR: Why is Nero still alive? I can't actually believe I'm on a lesser Melmond wagon right now.

and no, I'm not a pidgey alt. Thanks for the smear/misrep though. When you actually have balls, more than one brain cell, and a case you can find me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 506, Kublai Khan wrote:Let me understand this.. You read the first 5 pages and the ISO of the guy you'd be replacing, then you got your PM. Then you re-read the game? Why?

I saw the spot in the Q. I read the ISO. I skimmed the first few pages (probably was less than 5 tbh) and then requested it.

:/ I guess. I see the similarities in the two cases. I can see it if someone else doesn't I guess.. But really, would Zabriel flat out pretend to not know what a safeclaim is (or that it exists) if he were scum?

In post 187, zabriel wrote:Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

KK, roll with me on this. If Zabriel is scum, he has a fake claim, right? Therefore he knows about fake claims and that his previous statement is a load of BS and is making it just to look town. Is Zabriel really capable of that play? Jason, maybe. Zabriel, uhhhhh:
Spoiler:
Did you really have to open this spoiler, or were you just curious to see what could be in it?

@RC: What exactly did I do different in P4. IIRC, you thought I was scum in the dead QT and that Tierce was town up until the very last minute at which point I was right all along. So how the hell are you saying my play is bad when we haven't even seen a flip yet? Well, since I came in anyways. IIRC I just tunneled Tierce D1 and said BS like "I am the scum whisperer, Tierce is so obvscum. We should vote Tierce! Shes going to flip scum because her RC case is BS!". I always play with gutreads. So I do not understand what could possibly be so outrageously different (unless you have a scum card) that is making you say that. Do explain.

Basically my condensed opinions:
Scummy: Melmond, Nero Cain, Cybertronix
Less scummy: Keblai Khan, Rapid Canyon

Towny: Zabriel, Blood Cov, Acosmist, Yates, Zoroaster, Benmage
Less towny: Snifit, Kise

I think that was all. Most everyone else is kind of drifting to nullville or hasn't posted enough to leave it in the first place.

I haven't made any formal caes yet because I had work today (shocking I know) and was reading the walls and jotting down notes as fast as I could in small sessions. But I'm caught up FWIW.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:55 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 506, Kublai Khan wrote:
I never said his play was bizarre. Where'd you get that?

Here:
In post 332, Kublai Khan wrote:
* His position on Acosmist's claim was a bizarre dance.

Wow guys... game spurred with AP, gonna take a little time to read through the new material.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:35 am

Post by Yates »

In post 498, AngryPidgeon wrote:And, yes, Yates: my grand plan is to bootlick you and Snifit for some excellent reason and not the people actually voting for me.

I *am* voting you. Now.

While everything you said in 497 is true, none of that is the guarantee I am Town you are pretending it to be. I was an uncounter-claimed Egon Spengler in Ghostbusters mafia with accurate investigation results and I *still* wasn't this conf-Town like this. I appreciate the Town read but come on... That was nuts. You sound like someone who absolutely knows my alignment and are either trying to communicate a NK with your partners or set up a defense for yourself for when/if I get mislynched later. Like a wet sloppy kiss from crazy Aunt Janey, it makes me uncomfortable.

In post 502, Acosmist wrote:Yates is weird right now

"Right now??" I feel like I was just someone's boyfriend in prison and I didn't like it. I'm sure you have lots of experience dealing with those types of relationships. Me? Not so much.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:56 am

Post by Acosmist »

foxdie is not aids
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Yates »

@Acosmist - Serious question; why aren't you contributing to this game? You are supposed to be our conf-Town and leading the charge here. I am not kidding when I say that you did a better job of scum hunting AS SCUM in Metroid than you are doing right now. I am sorely disappointed in your play.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:50 am

Post by Acosmist »

I'm doing what I do.

And there was a claimed SK to lynch in that game. C'mawn.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:18 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 497, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 496, Yates wrote:@AP - You must chill. Your tongue is chapping my @ss. What makes you so 1000% sure I am Town? This is really bad because the only people that should know my alignment are mod and myself AND scum. I'm not going to highlight all of your posts but this feels like you are trying to communicate with your buddies and I have the uncomfortable feeling I am going to wake up dead.

I'm going to do this without looking back at quotes.
1. Sheeping shah blatantly on P2-3?. You are smart enough to know that you can get pressure for that, therefore unlikely to do it as scum
2. Your walls with Jason. You clearly cared more about jason's response than defending the growing pressure on you. You were willing to attack him with something likely to be considered scummy (once again, I know you aren't dumb so I don't expect you to 'role-fish' as scum or even pretend to do so in the guise of scumhunting)
3. AV's vote was parked on you when he died. I find it unlikely scum adds to the pressure you were getting from 2^ if you are his buddy. Your wagon had moderate potential at that point and AV was contributing to it at a critical point. And if it did go places, he was going to get less town credit than Benmage? and whoever else was Fosing you.

I have other things to answer and catch up on when I get home from work but real quick:

Wow some of this is really naive. I'm going to address this and your questions in at the same time.

1. Scum do sometimes sheep people blatantly in their first posts. I'm a bit confused because you say that scum him wouldn't do it because he could get pressured for it, yet ask why it struck me as scummy. If you understand why some people would pressure him for it, why ask me why I did. And, I'm the only person that I know of that thought his first post and sheeping was off. In my first post I said I thought his post was off. It wasn't necessarily the sheeping in and of itself, it was what was being sheeped and why. BC brought up a valid topic of discussion, though it was silly to suggest by day 3, and I was weary of the people who jumped on him for that. One of which was Yates who sheeped without thinking about what BC suggested. His whole first post felt off for me. (In fact, our only flipped scum, sheeped pretty blatantly onto Yates.)

2. I will give you this. This is where I started to doubt my reaction to his first post and thought he might be town.

3. We are of two completely different minds about this, and perhaps that's why you didn't understand what I was saying. My view on Jason and Yates being less likely to be partnered with AVox has nothing to do with what you are suggesting. In fact, I believe the exact opposite of what you've just stated. In a large theme game the first wagon or two are rarely the wagons that go through. Scum can and will often jump on their partners wagon for early distancing purposes. Adding a third vote to a wagon really early in day one really isn't adding momentum or putting their partner in danger, and if they are scum caught they will usually get on early in hopes of rewarding town cred for it.

The reason for why I gave Jason and Yates town points for Avox voting them is due to knowing something about Avox. And I do agree with you that meta isn't all it's cracked up to be, but I happen to know that AVox looks for scum in the early game. When we were in GvE together and his town had won, but was still in the game, and I was looking for the last scum in my town after putting up all the evidence, he gave his advice based on how the flipped scum voted and acted in the first few pages of the game. I am of a mind that people tend not to do things as scum that they routinely look for other scum for doing. Therefore, since he gave his first vote to Jason it is very unlikely they are parters. And since he gave his second vote to Yates, it is unlikely they are partners, but not as unlikely as Jason.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

@snifit- I saw some of your responses. Will check our prior games, since we played before but I don't remember if you were town or scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 503, Cybertronix wrote:AV voted Jason in RVS.

No. His vote on Jason was defiantly a wagon hop.

AP wrote:And I am OMGUSing you (in your alternative universe anyways), and I'm not calling you town. But that is apparently ALSO a scum tell to you. So you are apparently an idiot scum

What is this crap? I've been here longer than you (unless you are an alt). There is no scum playbook, no they do this but don't do that. No scum tell is 100%, the most accurate tell is probably the [for lack of a catchy name] "posting it up in other threads with ignoring a certain game" Not all scum will give a pusher a town read but some do in an attempt to get the pusher off their backs. Some scum will OMGUS (as you have) some scum will flat out ignore accusations. Tells are nice and all but intent is probably a better indication of alignment.

This is all rhetorical since I don't trust you to give me a fair answer but lets say you had called a slot scum, slot comes under immense pressure, slot replaces out, new occupant of the slot calls the pusher of the old occupant scum. Would you not find that suspicious? Would you not think OMGUS? I'm betting you would.

"
BUT I DIDN'T SEE WHERE YOU CALLED HIM SCUM/PUT A CASE ON HIM
"

Which is a load of bullshit since you've pointed out 2 or 3 times that you read IAI's ISO. In IAI's ISO he's quoting me and responding to me. So your claiming to have read his ISO + not have seen me call him scum is a big ole' fat lie and if you are lying about one thing...

AP wrote:Zabriel flat out DID NOT UNDERSTAND the concept of a fake claim. Do you honestly think he is scum and gambiting. And if you don't think scum have safe claims, then ?

I don't really see him claiming that scum would never claim Snake and the Ben reminding him that it could be a safeclaim as Zab not understanding a fake claim. I have been in a game without fake claims but most mods do give them. I can see where you are coming from but I think its null at best. Zab could easily be scum and call ACO town with the rational that "scum wouldn't claim that" 'cause you know....they couldn't.

Zabriel said he was smoking weed. Who cares? Why are you interjecting this in there as an argument against Zabriel?? It was a horrendous thing to talk about after he brought it up and don't pass off the fact you are trying to make Zabriel look scummy for it onto Benmage.

Context is everything. Zab has been ignoring
ALOT
of questions. Ben had asked what he meant. I asked him if he ever answered that. But this does bring up a important question. Why are you selectively scumhunting? I'm a scumread for asking if Zab ever answered this but Ben is a town read for asking this? lol wut?

But I don't even get why you are bringing this up. I was responding to "Why would you [IaI] join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing" All I said was that I don't think this was Ben trying to caim IAI was town for that as you seemed to imply.

AP wrote:and no, I'm not a pidgey alt. Thanks for the smear/misrep though.

What is wrong with you? Asking you a question is not smearing/misrepping.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

Just a bunch of useless arguing. IAI replaced out and his replacement obviously isn't potty trained since he's filled the thread with crap but obviously I'm a bias source.

Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Zoroaster »

I'm still here. I'll have something up either by tonight or Thursday night. Not going to be able to do much if anything at all tomorrow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

At work, quick replies:
In post 510, Yates wrote:I *am* voting you. Now.

And? That is relevant because?

In post 510, Yates wrote:none of that is the guarantee I am Town you are pretending it to be.

Don't give me that BS. I talk in superlatives. And I don't recall calling you conf-town by any stretch of the word.

Do I also know Nero's alignment because I called him obvscum? If yes, then vote accordingly. (Nero not me :P)

@Tammy: It is the way he stated it that makes me think it doesn't come from scum. I understand that scum are capable of sheeping, but the phrasing:
In post 36, Yates wrote:I will also VOTE: BloodCovenent for reasons stated in post 34. Suggesting a PL in post 1? WTF?

is so blatant, I just don't see scum doing it. I mean hes practically confessing to sheeping in the same post that he sheeps. I would expect scum to at least pretend to have their own reasons: "I think Shah makes a good point about BC and I got a gut scum read from his post" or SOMETHING like that. I just don't see scum-Yates saying "What she said." and leaving it at that. I have a hard time explaining reads, since most of mine are based off of wording and gut.

Also this IS the largest game I've ever been in, so I'm used to thinking 3 votes is noteworthy. I see your point that 3/11 is hardly a wagon that matters much. Still though, Yates was undergoing pressure at that point in the game and it certainly felt like a wagon was possible. Even if it doesn't go through, its still going to put pressure on him. I'm inclined to believe that scum AV wouldn't put scum-Yates in that situation, especially given that AV was mostly content to just lurk it out. But there is a lot of WIFOM in that regardless.

I forgot to add PV to my leaning town list.

@Nero Cain I won't lie: I'm doing this fast and haven't read your wall except the Zabriel part. Probability of there not being safe claims is slim to none. If Zabriel is scum, he is now pretending that safe claims don't exist as a reason to call Acosmist town. If he were scum then I could maybe see him commenting on how unlikely Snake is a safeclaim and that the flavor checks out, yadda yadda, but he isn't doing that. Is he really capable of that sort of perspective? I do not think he is based on his play. No offense to Zabriel.

And I'm selectively scum hunting? How? I have at least 5 people on my FoS list the last time I checked. And I replaced in 2 days ago. Melmond is being more selective than me, so
bus
vote him.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Kise »

In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

@snifit- I saw some of your responses. Will check our prior games, since we played before but I don't remember if you were town or scum.

it's important to read
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Kise »

In post 515, PeregrineV wrote:7 pages behind and saw a lot of walls. Do I need to read them or can someone summarize them for me.

it's important to read

however im not reading the new walls right now either

i have something for you PV
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kise, what is your current read on KK?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Tammy »

On phone can't quote what I'm replying to bear with me...

AP - I've seen scum blatantly sheep. I've blatantly sheeped as scum, even more blatant than what Yates did in that post. I just think its a really dangerous path to go "scum won't xyz" because chances are scum have and will. Scum win all the time by doing things other people think scum won't do. The thing is though that it's really a moot point because over the next couple pages, even though I pointed out something I didn't like, I started to come around to the idea that Yates is probably town based on his Jason interaction, his answers to my questions, and the avox thing. As far as your point on avox, eh maybe, but I'm pretty sure that avox was lurking but paying attention and knew exactly what was going on in the game. Look at how quickly he responded to his day kill; he was paying attention just wasn't posting. Regardless it doesn't really matter as we're coming to similar conclusions. You think Yates is obvtown, and I think he's probably town.

What do you think of his vote on you.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by Tammy »

@ KK - regarding your question in post . It is a noob-tell, but it's more likely to be a noob-town-tell than a noob scum tell without a safe claim. How often have you seen a large theme like this without provided safe claims? I looked and don't see any pappums games here in large, but faraday was one of the reviewers so I'd expect something given. Besides the way he approached it doesn't seem devious, so I don't see it being an intentional fake claim. Also, I'm not interested in playing out guess the mod on this one. I think that along with all the other things I've mentioned make me think hes more likely to be town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”