Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 242, Kise wrote:There's a lot of only speaking when spoken to, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm trying to figure out exactly why you're voting me. It feels like it's essentially a "he's acting different than how I feel he should be acting" argument. To which I can only reply: :roll:

Have you actually read the game Kise, or did you just skim? Because I laid out the logical reason behind jasonT1981's towntell. I really don't see the logic behind your, well, ramblings. Make a longer post. One that makes more sense.

In post 243, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco..

Wait, am I reading this right? do you want to out the Day Killer? if so, why??????

Ugh @Kise {Way to not read the thread, Kise. Hint: See the VT/flavor discussion}

In post 260, zabriel wrote:That's the point that KK was making that I had liked. He disappeared after this, so I'm not sure if he was going to do anything with it.

Disappeared? It was 24 hours ago and Benmage just got around to replying to it.

Vote: zabriel
(for reasons stated previously)

In post 273, ThAdmiral wrote:Update: I officially declare the zabriel wagon full of fail

Why?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 200, Nero Cain wrote:Hey THAD, stop postering and vote him. His "I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum" but not voting for anyone that was putting pressure on Aco looks like a "my buddies be casting doubt but I can't vote them" statement. And even if they aren't its a
IIOA
statement.

Its "posturing".

In post 211, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 173, ThAdmiral wrote:(@ kk: but I agree, his stubborness does seem town, doesn't it?)

Not sure whose stubborness you're referencing here (Yates or rapidcanyon). The answer would probably be yes either way though.

For the record I was talking about rapidcanyon. But yeah, yates seems town as well.

Bloodcovenents 214 (I won't go picking through it piece by piece) reads like someone looking for reasons to call people scum, rather than actually trying to fairly analyse things.

In post 216, zabriel wrote:I don't think much of any of the votes on me. They aren't really high on my list of shit I care about.

Look at this! This guy is town. I absolutely don't see a scum zabe faking the "I give 0 fucks" vibe. That reads genuine. I feel like scum zabe would be freaking the fuck out right about now.

In post 240, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 123, AurorusVox wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

Um.

Anyway
Vote: Yates

Cyber if you're lost just sheep me. This is a good vote.

hmmm possible coaching here.... scum trying to lead scum maybe?

Mmmmm, probably not.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

We should probably still be killing it since its nothing but a distraction/mislynch bait and a town night action magnet.

Come on this is bad justification.

In post 268, BloodCovenent wrote:@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.

And this is bad "Look at this nail in the coffin I found" stuff. He didn't slip. He's not saying "there
is
2 scum teams". Furthermore it's not even scummy to postulate about multiple scumteams in a large theme game.

In post 274, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 273, ThAdmiral wrote:Update: I officially declare the zabriel wagon full of fail

Why?

I think he's being unfairly jumped on for more or less reasonable things. His main failure is that he is posting opinions which don't seem to be fully formed, or fully thought through. Furthermore he sometimes doesn't respond to direct questions, for whatever reason, which gives people easy ammunition to throw at him (ie "why didn't you answer my question in xxxx?").
Basically I don't see a convincing case that there are scum motivations behind his actions, just sub-optimal play.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Post by Acosmist »

VOTE: ThAdmiral
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:09 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 277, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 268, BloodCovenent wrote:@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.

And this is bad "Look at this nail in the coffin I found" stuff. He didn't slip. He's not saying "there
is
2 scum teams". Furthermore it's not even scummy to postulate about multiple scumteams in a large theme game.

How do you know, why are you answering the question for him? covering for your scum buddy?

Unvote:
Vote: Theadmiral
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:55 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

First catchup post crashed midway through my analysis thanks to sucky internet, here's take 2:

Zab iso analysis:
Post 14: votes jason for not reading the flavor. as KK pointed out, this is more of a town tell imo than scum
Posts 31-33 useless fluff
Post 121 - contradicts self when referencing claimed PGO "I'm actually not considering people who went after him suspicious, mostly because I feel this is one of those cases where scum are just willing to let town make the case and then get slammed for it later." Ummm, you voted Jason after he voted the PGO???
Post 136 - Blames a lack of vote on drugs?
Post 187 - contradicts prior contradiction! "I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon." Only one person voted him the whole game, the guy you unvoted 66 posts earlier.
Post 216 - you state "We understand the concept of Devil's Advocate. We're glad you know how to do that Ben."
Can you explain who the "we" and "we're" are?

Post 254 - You are sheeping RC's and Kise's comments to vote KK. RC's last post was 172, which is prior to post 204 when you voted Ben. Why didn't you mention anything about suspecting KK, or RC's comments prior to 254? As a matter of fact, part of your reason in 203 that you state for voting Ben was KK's points on him. It sounds like you trusted KK at that point, 30+ posts after RC's last points on KK. :?
Post 269 - Not a fan of "but I have scum feelings about people that should logically be somewhat clear by the AV flip." The guy had 4 or 5 posts for crying out loud. You really think much can be picked out from those few early posts that would override the scumminess displayed by players in this game?

My biggest issue is the KK vote. He voted Ben one day early based on points made by KK, then votes him when this stage 2 of voting begins, sheeping kise. It had the feel of trying to back a wagon he felt would gain steam counter to his. The contradictions, lack of voting when the game started to get going, and the possible scumslip of multiple scum teams as BC pointed out just adds to the scumminess.

Still need to reread zoroaster, BC, and a few other isos, so the vote may be changing, but for now I feel good about:

vote Zabriel

Early town reads for Nero, Tammy, Jason, and KK.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:21 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 279, BloodCovenent wrote:

is

How do you know, why are you answering the question for him? covering for your scum buddy?

Unvote:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Well done.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:23 am

Post by ThAdmiral »

In post 279, BloodCovenent wrote:How do you know,
why are you answering the question for him?
covering for your scum buddy?

What question are you even talking about? This makes no sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 271, Benmage wrote:
In post 191, Nero Cain wrote:
As far as your "Nero iz makin' false statements about me!!!" Bullshit. I had pointed out that you had lightly attacked Jason for his vote on RC but not PV. That's not a false statement in the least.

Its not necessary, because there's nothing wrong with selectivity in questioning. Slightly different yet similar scenario: I want to question players A+B over something they both did (like RC/PV) But I want player A's answer to be uninfluenced. I ask him first, than I ask player B... Always motives. For me, it was more a focus thing. Deal with 1 thing at a time to not be too distracted doing too many things.

+ the unnecessary jape at me selecting a segment from Jason telling me to stop talking.

Do you just post for the sake of reading your own posts? I read it the first time. So why you feel the need to repeat yourself is beyond me. From my POV you lightly attacked Jason, I think its plenty reasonable to ask why you were only asking/attacking one person and not the other. And even if you thought my question was unnecessary...unnecessary=//=false. That's pretty derpy, dude.

What did you learn from Jason?

Why did you never follow up on the subject with PV?

In post 273, ThAdmiral wrote:Update: I officially declare zabriel full of fail

FIFY!!!

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

We should probably still be killing it since its nothing but a distraction/mislynch bait and a town night action magnet.

Come on this is bad justification.

So in your opinion we should let him live so he can active lurk and do nothing the whole game while he sits there and eats up information targets and (if town) makes an acceptable scapegoat that scum can tunnel on.

If he's town he should be modkilled anyways + town loose games 'cause town are to afraid to policy lynch n crap. Would you really want to trust this guy in LYLO?

That last post from IAI sucks dick!!!. I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead. + it looks like jumping on the highest wagon instead of trying to find who the scummiest player is 'cause THE WHOLE "CATCHUP" POST IS DEDICATED TO ZAB. I simply do not get a town vibe from this 'cause I think you'd have more to say then just about one person.

I have an incredibly desire to switch gears and kill IAI.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 272, zabriel wrote:I haven't answered the getting high question because I feel like it's the kind of thing that takes away from actual discussion since it's not exactly a game question,

I'm not actually interested in it but I want/ed to start seeing you do something. But you know what? I did ask you a bunch of game relevant questions. So why are ignoring those?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:46 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 281, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 279, BloodCovenent wrote:

is

Unvote:

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Well done.

Owned.

Hey TAMMY! Funny segment. Remember I answered for whomever Jason asked. And you attacked me... shouldn't Jay have attacked me?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:51 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 215, Zoroaster wrote:
Benmage wrote:So while we gain a plus with not losing prs unnecessarily... we lose an opportunity to nk scum.
This is a large theme game. You should be surprised if there isn't anymore decently powered town roles.

I believe this is a misunderstanding, as you only quoted a small segment and don't have the full context.

In post 215, Zoroaster wrote:
Benmage wrote:Anywhose, glad to see noone was like zomg Snake must be town, as that is baloney.
Do you want to roleclaim?

Where do you get the idea that I'd want to do this?

@ZABRIEL
In post 228, zabriel wrote:So I do think he's town, but his self-vote has nothing to do with the read.

Can you go into further detail on your town read of RC? What comments/ posts/ thoughts of his gave you such a read.

In post 254, zabriel wrote: two mafias,

@ZABRIEL
BloodC asked this question ^. I'm curious about what you meant as well.

In post 272, zabriel wrote:
I haven't answered the getting high question because I feel like it's the kind of thing that takes away from actual discussion since it's not exactly a game question

A simple yes I do would've been much easier, than this description of taking away from the game. AND SINCE you felt the need to initially state that you get high (I guess it has become game relevant). I just wanted to clarify before this became a recurring excuse.

So yes/no?

In post 278, Acosmist wrote:VOTE: ThAdmiral

*headdesK* its like he wants us to lynch him. Other than responding to things involving his claim. Can anyone say Acos has done anything this game?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:
What did you learn from Jason?

I was right. His voted sucked. Moreover he was never really interested in a response from RC regarding the vote because he hasn't yet since pursued the line of questioning.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:Why did you never follow up on the subject with PV?

I don't care to atm(or maybe ever).

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:
That last post from IAI sucks dick!!!. I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead. + it looks like jumping on the highest wagon instead of trying to find who the scummiest player is 'cause THE WHOLE "CATCHUP" POST IS DEDICATED TO ZAB. I simply do not get a town vibe from this 'cause I think you'd have more to say then just about one person.

I have an incredibly desire to switch gears and kill IAI.

Lets do it.

Vote I am Innocent
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead.

Are you asking me if I read the whole game, cause the answer is yes. Most of it this morning. What came of it was I thought the scummiest players were Zab, BC, and Zoro. At that point, I was still leaning towards BC as I had voted earlier, but I wanted to look at zab's post in detail, esp since most my town reads seem to suspect zab. As I did, I came up with most the iso that I did. And then my internet crashed on me again. So then I spent another good amount of time recreating the iso, only to run out of time because my kids were awake and we had soccer, so other iso's would have to wait.

If you think scum IAI would just blindly hop on the easiest wagon when BC is the #2 wagon and that is who I voted the whole part prior to the day kill is just dumb. Truth be told, my town reads had me relook at the top wagon and I AGREED WITH THEM!

I'll continue to try to keep up, but until 11/1, I have something in my life that is sucking up most of my time.

In the meantime, I do have a question for my best friend here:

@Ben, Top 4 suspects and why please. Also would like your biggest town reads on record too.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 am

Post by Yates »

In post 279, BloodCovenent wrote:How do you know, why are you answering the question for him? covering for your scum buddy?

Can we please have more votes on this ^^^ guy - PLEASE? Every time he posts [thankfully very rarely] I want to punch my monitor.
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:37 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

I doubt even scum would know if there are more teams. I think it is best to wait to day 2 to see if its possible. Can't tell anything now.

BUT

Given the flip was just 'Mafia Roleblocker' I am thinking just one team. As there was no faction name etc.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:41 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 270, Benmage wrote:
In post 265, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 263, Benmage wrote:
*****Which BTW Jason... did you ever further attack/question RC after he answered you? I didn't think I saw anything, but may have missed it.

I don't actually think he ever directly answered it, did he?

If you double back that last quote of mine to his post, I believe post 160 he says I answer it... I imagine thats answering it? Not really sure to be honest... but if you we're awaiting a response... and didn't see one, why didn't you press it further?

He didn't... And I still want an answer.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:09 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 288, I Am Innocent wrote:
@Ben, Top 4 suspects and why please. Also would like your biggest town reads on record too.

So you basically want me to explain reads on half the playerbase... on page 12, where half the game has less than 10 posts, and 4...4 fucking suspects... yeesh. The uhm... the term "go fuck yourself" comes to mind. Since I am one of the lead contributors, why don't you give 4 suspects with reasoning why, and reasoning for your top town reads.

-In addition, why did you want this out of me specifically?

In post 288, I Am Innocent wrote:
I'll continue to try to keep up, but until 11/1, I have something in my life that is sucking up most of my time.

Why would you join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing...

In post 291, jasonT1981 wrote:He didn't... And I still want an answer.

Dont tell me...... tell him?

Have you? Reasked it...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Benmage »

@Thad
I don't really want to vote BC. You previously voted IAI, and he just said he's going to be a useless lurker. Lets get that vote back on IAI.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 292, Benmage wrote:

Have you? Reasked it...

Given I have stated I am still waiting for an answer, I think that is me pretty much asking it.
Zoroaster
Zoroaster
Goon
Zoroaster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Zoroaster »

Let's continue.
ThaAdmiral wrote:Do you have any reason to assume the person who targets you wouldn't die immediately? I'm just interested in why you would mention it.
Well this is a tad bit suspicious.

In post 180, jasonT1981 wrote:I never once made any suggestion about my character, nor did I suggest my flavor did or didn't match. you have completely misinterpreted me on what I said. The twice quoted comment from you was in reference to past games I had played in and were using them as an example to back up my point.
Yates messing up other people's opinions is a bit of a theme of his play.

Acosmith wrote:I am a FOXDIE carrier.
Can you confirm/deny that FOXDIE can be a target of any person or is it safe to assume that if you have FOXDIE in the games, you'll have them here?

In post 190, Benmage wrote:What else would have been worth wild for early game discussion Nero?? The color of the sky? Awesome. Thanks for illustrating how little a clue about mafia you really have.
Pipe it down kitties.

Jason wrote:but given little reasoning for it too.
:roll:

Zab wrote:Right now I'm feeling town on Nero. He seems genuine enough.
Is this because he has a decent argument against you and you have just about nothing against him?

I like the Zab wagon now.

Cybertronix wrote:Good deflection though.
Not sure if trying to get the last laugh as town or scum.

What do you think, KublaiKhan?

A good start but a bad follow-up doesn't necessarily guarantee a bad ending.

ThaAdmiral wrote:Furthermore he sometimes doesn't respond to direct questions, for whatever reason, which gives people easy ammunition to throw at him (ie "why didn't you answer my question in xxxx?").
Are you a supporter of Mitt Romney?

Unvote, Request: Vote Count

I know you might've just reset it last page but I have stuff to do and don't want to count. I'll be fine with a Zabriel or a Jason lynch.

I'm assuming the first is the lynch that'll probably happen today.

Also, in addition toward that last ThaAdmrial, you can stall as town and say something to the fact of that you'll answer the questions later. So if Zabriel needs more time to focus his thoughts coherently and be able to explain/apologize for his actions, he should say so.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 294, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 292, Benmage wrote:

Have you? Reasked it...

Given I have stated I am still waiting for an answer, I think that is me pretty much asking it.

If he fails to 'answer it the way you want' the next time he posts. I suggest large bold caps to get his attention. Just saying your still waiting for an answer might go unseen by someone who in their mind has already answered it. (As I said I think he answered it by referencing something I commented on the issue... you may want to try and be clearer with him)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Benmage »

Most of 295 just reads fluffy.

@Zoroaster
, I'm assuming you're up to date with the thread now? What's your opinion on IAI?
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 am

Post by zabriel »

@Ben
Cyber still looks like shit to me, but it seems like the "coaching" is more AV trying to create a trap. So I'm not entirely sure that Cyber isn't scum, but I feel pretty sure that Cyber and AV don't share an alignment. Given that and the flavor of the game, I was wondering if we might be dealing with mafia/werewolf split among HP and Metal Gear villains. Right now it's just speculation and such.

Why would I think this as scum right after a flip? If I were with AV and Cyber I'd have left it at "IT'S A TRAP", with a little image of Admiral Ackbar. If I were scum with AV and NOT Cyber I'd forget the possibility and sheep Jason's thoughts about AV coaching. If I were on opposite scum team, why would I risk outing the possibility of another team before a flip confirmed it?

On RC: He was against the idea of a policy lynch on Aco. I agreed with his thoughts on Nero's reaction to his self-vote as well as his opinion that the KK FoS in #30 looked forced. RC's most recent post helped gel my thoughts about it all.

@ Kublai Khan, you reason for believing I am town is odd, to say the least. It seems like something scum would come up with to have a townread. Calling a post "too bad to be scum" is rarely something that town would do? If my posts seem scummy, why are you certain that I am town? Why no worry about possible scum when you see scummy posts? I doubt but anyone but scum would be so confident that a player is town because they find that player's posts bad, not good.

You say you never FOSsed me but you did - and it was a hilariously weak one at that. "Plus you're more likely to be scum since you're consciously trying to limit information that others can learn about you."

I read 29. I just don't buy it. Jason may well be town but your reasoning for thinking that is weak. If he were scum, he could have pretended to not have read the setup hoping someone like you would say that he is town. Or you could be be scum and could have planned it. There are plenty of possibilities.

On the whole, you seem focussed on very poor reasoning to get town reads as opposed to using a player's behavior in game to do so. And the "you are a newbie" line seems pretty pointless as well and to me looks like a way to difuse the situation by discrediting my read but also not directly calling me scum/OMGUSsing.

On Nero, it's mostly feeling. I'm not sure how to explain it properly, but I think that he thinks I'm scum. So that was enough for townfeel for me.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Kise »

In post 274, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:There's a lot of only speaking when spoken to, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm trying to figure out exactly why you're voting me. It feels like it's essentially a "he's acting different than how I feel he should be acting" argument. To which I can only reply: :roll:

Have you actually read the game Kise, or did you just skim? Because I laid out the logical reason behind jasonT1981's towntell. I really don't see the logic behind your, well, ramblings. Make a longer post. One that makes more sense.

Took me close to 3 hours but yes, I've read everything from the rules, timestamps, join dates and on down to before I hit the submit button. Every post of yours, it comes across like you're playing an angle instead of really trying to dissect things for a purpose. Even here, the slight shade by asking me if I've skimmed the thread. Mind gaming is something I'm all too familiar with, so if someone looks like they're playing master manipulator, it's only polite of me to say hello.

I saw your reason for jason's supposed towntell. I think that someone as experienced and cunning as you would not dismiss jason so easily on page 1, who also has 3+ years worth of experience like myself. The thing that bugged me is how you appear to view jason as someone who, if scum, would not come up with a genius idea to fool everyone into thinking he townslipped. Again, I'm not saying I think jason is scum, but he made it toooo obvious that he didn't understand the flavor. If it was a subtle display of his misunderstanding then I'd probably think he townslipped as well, but it wasn't anything drawn out. It was the equivalent to a loud, attention-grabbing exclamation.

Long story short, you have opinions on rapid and jason being town, I have opinions about you being scum. And no ty, no long post from me :!: As I feel you've done with Ben during your recital of ABCD, I don't want to be worn down by a back & forth that sidetracks + distracts me. I think I still have A.D.D. so I gotta stay focused, REAL TALK.

In post 274, Kublai Khan wrote:Ugh @Kise {Way to not read the thread, Kise. Hint: See the VT/flavor discussion}

What that gotta do with day actions tho?

@Ben & Nero: You guys think the other is scum? You both have big sticks, put your heads together....if you know what I mean

In post 295, Zoroaster wrote:
Acosmith wrote:I am a FOXDIE carrier.
Can you confirm/deny that FOXDIE can be a target of any person or is it safe to assume that if you have FOXDIE in the games, you'll have them here?

Yeah I didn't know if I should say anything, but in the MGS games, FOXDIE killed people with nanomachines in their bodies, so it feels like an idea for PGO that would be MGS theme exclusive. Outguessing the mod(s) may be healthy after all. I trust Faraday's knowledge of the MGS games.

Rope for snifit too.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”