mikeburnfire
Flashy
mikeburnfire
Flashy
Flashy

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 am

Post by mikeburnfire »

Fun claim though.
"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill with rope and a slim majority."

Flash Guide to Mafia and Flash Mafia Roles
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 am

Post by Frozen Atlantic »

vote no lynch
:/
Sucking at Mafia does not make you a townie.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:33 am

Post by Glork »

FrAt, you should just self-hammer and get on with your life. Er... your death. :D
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:23 am

Post by ibaesha »

Jayden is at boy scout camp. But he'll be back tomorrow! And I can't let him down! He would be so disappointed if I didn't say...

Frozen, game over, emoboy! Someone lay down the ===========[_]!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:03 am

Post by ibaesha »

Glork wrote:I hope you all learned a valuable lesson: Never doubt the Glorkdar.
Pssh. Except you had Frozen all wrong and I had him right! And you convinced me I was wrong. Sure, you went after his scumbuddy, but still! Also, when I did follow the Glorkdar, you were all like "Zomg! Ibby, you're following me!" I just can't make you happy.

The lesson actually is: Pro-town Glork + Pro-town Ibby = PWND SCUM
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 am

Pwnd my butt. :roll:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 am

Post by ibaesha »

Why you got a gun, huh? WHY?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:16 am

You're totally lying about the gun thing. I'll eat my hat.
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:26 am

Post by ibaesha »

And you'll choke on that hat! CHOKE I SAY! It's nice to see you deny having a gun though. Because you're TOTALLY LYING!
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:34 am

No composure. See me? I'm calm. Calm cuz I'm gonna win.

See you? Excited. Jittery. You're like that chick from the end of Pulp Fiction... :lol:
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:35 am

Post by ibaesha »

I'm like a cop that's caught scum! And knows it. kthx.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:43 am

The snippy thxbais. The abrupt sentences and demeanor.

Again, observe me. I'm cool. I'm chill. I'm matter of fact. You were at the top of PP's list. You don't know the roles. I'd hope I wasn't blocked if I was you. That would be LOL-worthy.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:44 am

Post by Glork »

Frozen Atlantic wrote:See you? Excited. Jittery. You're like that chick from the end of Pulp Fiction... :lol:
And soon you'll be like Zed.

Dead.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:45 am

I am Samuel L. Jackson and/or Jack Bauer in all metaphors.

Sorry for the confusion.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:48 am

Post by Glork »

Oh, that's right, you *ARE* like Samuel L. Jackson.

Because you have a gun! :D
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ibaesha
ibaesha
Too Townie
ibaesha
Too Townie
Too Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 pm

Post by ibaesha »

mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:25 pm

Post by mlaker »

I'm still disappointed that Glork and ibby are the JP Morgan and the John Rockefeller of MafiaScum but at least we win.
Vote Frozen Atlantic
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:26 pm

Post by mlaker »

Right on my Frozen Oceanic brother.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:54 pm

Post by Pink Princess »

Adding my vote to the pile...
Vote Frozen Atlantic
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:41 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Alright everybody be cool this is a robbery!
If any of you fucking pricks move and I'll execute every last one of you!

Sorry. Had to say it. Pulp Fiction aside...

And with that...
Frozen Atlantic is toast. He was...mafia! You guys are pretty good! Now on to night 4!

Uh...STDiane? That's it.

That's it?

Yes, that's it. We've all graduated.
Awwww...

Ok, well, I guess congradulations are in order to the town, and, like, good try to the mafia...roles will be listed soon...
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:44 am

Post by Glork »

PARAGON'D!!!
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:14 am

Post by Glork »

mlaker wrote:I'm still disappointed that Glork and ibby are the JP Morgan and the John Rockefeller of MafiaScum but at least we win.
Vote Frozen Atlantic
I still think you're being ridiculous. There is *NOTHING* wrong with being aggressive in a game. Is this game not proof that the aggression works if done properly? Isn't the purpose of being a pro-town role to find scum, then get the town to lynch (or otherwise kill) the scum?
Interestingly enough, the biggest pro-town posters were Ibby (busted FrAt), Sage (found Ryan/Rosso connection) and Glork (busted Ryan/Rosso). Like I said... aggression isn't scummy. It's just a playstyle. ;)

FrAt: I'm disappointed you had no witty retort when I outdid you regarding the Pulp Fiction references. Don't try to pick on Ibby ever again, buster.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Glork »

btw, I was the Doctor. I guessed that, if I didn't die, it would be because scum WIFOM'd themselves out of killing me ("There's no way Glork won't be Doc-protected!") and would go after a Mason. DGB seemed to be playing better/smarter, so I protected her. I'm assuming that FrAt tried to kill DGB N3.

Nights One and Two, I protected Ibby. N1 because I <3 Ibby, and N2 because of her confirm vote (basically a counterclaim). Though PA was the actual COP, Ibby's role was very coplike. Up to that point, I'd pegged PA as cop (hence my request that Ibby move her vote away from him when I realized it), but it made me switch.

When PA died as a cop, I naturally came to suspect Ibby. The whole "coming around to vote Ryan after he seemed doomed" thing didn't ease my suspicions of her.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 am

Diary of a Scumz :cry:
===
I'm sure you guys are storing this in your metanotes, but writing this out entertained me.

Night Zero
--
I get Ryanjunk and Rosso as teammates. Ryan is pretty decent from what I've read, Rosso is very damn good. The rest of the town is n00bish. I plan to ride RC's coattails to victory.

Ryan wants to NK Sage. I have no opinion. Rosso sends in Coron. Fair enough. Let's play.

Day One
--
I make my only boneheaded n00b mistake all game - starting a new bandwagon instead of jumping on Rosso's. I didn't want to get a "3rd/4th voter" bw started on myself or associate myself as following too closely behind another guy's bandwagon. Dumb. Ibby points this out. I don't panic. I have a very logical, defensible position. Ibby is not swayed. Fair enough. The town's used to pettiness so far, I give them pettiness. I've skimmed a couple of Ibby's other games - a little derision goes a long way. A few insults and Ibby dances like a puppet. Glork assumes I am a n00b townie with a temper, as intended - making a n00b claim would have drawn his suspicion. Rosso draws a little fire for trying to intervene (perhaps thinking I am over my head)... no biggie. (I abstain from ScumChat to maintain the "I am an asshole who hates Ibby" kayfabe)

I feel like the smartest guy in the world. Sage stumbles in and draws attention to himself. I feel the vibe. I'll be active, Ryan will be inactive, Rosso will be meh. Glork sends PA to his list behind Ryan. Excellent. Everything is perfect.

Then Ryan screws up, and makes a page long vote about how I'm scum. Even worse, he ties me to Glork for practically no reason. Now I am in a bad way. Well, if Ryan wants to throw me under the bus, I can do him one better. I reciprocal vote and rally the town on my scumbud. Meanwhile, Rosso is sticking up for PA - whys... and Ryan is STILL attacking the only active posters.

Well, at least ONE person is helping the scumz. Terrified, PA pseudo-claims. I pick this up immediately. So does Glork.

Ryan is STILL coming at me. Did I sleep with this guy's mom? I pwn Ryan in self defense. He trips over himself - hard - and gives himself away as blatant scumz.

Mlaker, in his infinite n00bage, trips over himself. Ibby jumps behind Glork, and PA is glad to have someone else to vote for. Mlaker pees himself and outs the Masonry. Glork's "pro town play" makes him the best scumz on the team. He pressures 3 claims on D1. Whatta guy.

Ryan cop-claims (yaright). As Polly. I want to punch the screen. Now, me and Rosso have to choose between Goth Kid (with gun) and Emo Kid as safe claims. ARRRGH! A part of me is happy to see him go.

Night One
--
I share PA's copness with Rosso in a long, analytical, WIFOM-ridden post. This will also test Glork's role. If PA's kill isn't returned, Glork is the kill for tomorrow. Rosso ignores me. :( He's undoubtedly focused on how to be awesome and win us the game. I send in the kill.

Day Two
--
The domino effect is played as expected. Sage is tops on the lynch list. He makes some halfway decent posts, but I know that any second, Rosso will jump in, press this dude until he gets frustrated, and get us the lynch we need to get back in control.

Rosso : "Meh. Lynch? I donno."

WTF d00d, sic him! Rosso calmly debates gameplay instead of raking Sage over the coals. I worry about losing for the first time. Rosso is near lynch. If he dies, my odds of winning go waaay down. I try and make a strong pro-town FoS and give Rosso the chance to get out of this mess.

Rosso : "Sage is the play."

:cry:

Rosso : "Glork and Ryan are scum. Glork threw him under because... er... "

:cry: I write a rambling list of questions to draw fire and get a few FoS. No biggie. Mlaker is still anti-Glibby. I side against him, but make a note of this and keep him alive. I will need this in the endgame. Mlaker is arguing harder for Rosso than Rosso is. JEEZ!

The replacements enter and vote for Rosso. I give this dude ONE MORE CHANCE to show me old Rosso with a miracle claim.

Rosso : "Meh."

:cry: I have a choice. Hammer Rosso and look solidly town, or try and save his pork and go to the top of the list if I fail.

The townies said they were "distracted" by the me/Ibby debate. I STARTED it by dropping the blatant "domino lynch" scumtell. I knew Ibby, with her attention to detail, would be the first to jump on it (she did). I also knew Ibby was easily headgamed (she was. the misquote was an accident, but it helped). I guessed Glork would FoS me (he did), and also guessed his 'dar would get distracted by someone else and I wouldn't need to bother with a rebut (he did). Unfortunately, Rosso thinks my clever ruse is n00bishness and turns on me. F'ing great. Now I HAVE to hammer him. However, Rosso is kind enough to not claim. Good man. Now I have some flexibility for late game. Rosso dies. I am alone.

Night Two
--
I probably can't win, but I can steer the town towards a lynch or two. Ibby's number one on the list. She doesn't know it, but she's left a long trail of scumminess, and I am a decent debater. I am not making a nightkill.

I am selecting a jury for my own trial.

Ibby stays - She has to die tomorrow.
MLaker stays - He's suspcious of Glibby. I will play on his fears.
Glork stays - He has a great eye for subtext. This is his strength and weakness. I'll convince with what I DO, not what I say.
Goofball stays - I've played with her before. She'll think I am a BJ style asshole player. However, killing her would lessen the numbers AND fuel Laker's paranoia.
Mike stays - Either he's a doc who thinks I'm scum and is staying outta my way, or he's legit after Ibby. Either way, he lives. He is my 1-vote margin of error.
PP stays - Also suspects Ibby.

This lynch might be easier than I thought. I send in an NK. Hopefully a blocker will think they've hit scumz, or a doc will protect the right guy and throw suspicion in the right direction. At the last minute, I send in a kill for Goofball instead. don't know if she was docced or if I missed the deadline.

Day Three
--
AH FUX.

A GUN TRACKER in a twelve man game? Are you serious? I should have made my fake claim before Ibby posted. I piss Ibby off some more and accept my lynch with dignity. I will make sure to win Class Reunion Mafia...
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:56 am

I guessed that, if I didn't die, it would be because scum WIFOM'd themselves out of killing me ("There's no way Glork won't be Doc-protected!")

Yup.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”