Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 am

Post by Nikanor »

Checking in before the night phase to say that I haven't read anything this whole game day.

I'll have plenty of thyme to catch up soon I suppose.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3851 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:28 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 3831, Benmage wrote:And, what did DDD claim?

I didn't.

Tim, what more did you want me to say? If you were expecting me to confirm I could but it'll only muddle the water, especially right now given that confirming means claiming.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XXXIV:
Brom
:right: UberNinja (LYNCH) ~ Glork, Tierce, kanyeknowsbest, Lady Lambdadelta, Alchemist, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Gammagooey, Katsuki, Benmage, ToastyToast, Hinduragi
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-10) ~ danakillsu
Tierce (L-10) ~ UberNinja

Not Voting:
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Magister Ludi, Nikanor, Rhinox, singersigner, Tammy, GreyICE,
Hinduragi

--With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Mod scene forthcoming. If you were previously panicking, please be advised to cease doing so.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by Vi »

War is a terrible thing, even for creatures that are bred for it and seasoned through years of training. In both the outnumbered Daein army and the demoralized Apostle's Army, the stress of the fighting and hatred was showing through clearly on everyone's faces, both sides desperately hoping this could be the end. For many, though, that desperation was overpowered by a sheer paralyzing stress that everything they stood for was about to fall apart, and that they would die in vain in the snowy fields.

Some of the laguz triumphed in this kind of environment, such as King Tibarn. Captain Ranulf, on the other hand, was a more considerate soul, and the pounding in his head was starting to break his psyche as he tried to keep himself focused while in the fray. It wasn't enough that his sensitivity to the anxiety in the atmosphere seemed unusually sharp. It wasn't enough that his soldiers were throwing themselves on the pyre of war's sacrifice. It wasn't even enough that he had to personally restrain one of his own from running to her death after failing to do so with another. Ranulf tried to make it to the cover of a patch of trees before untransforming, but couldn't bring his body to do it. As he reverted to standing on two legs, he slowly pushed himself to walk forward, hoping for some kind of break. He only got halfway there before a dracoknight landed before him. Ranulf didn't even have the presence of mind to think about running as the black-clad soldier took aloft and aimed to plant his lance through the laguz's shoulder.

As Ranulf lay prone on the snow waiting to finally lose consciousness, he wondered what could possibly make all of this, any of this all right. His thoughts snapped to Ike... As long as Ike lived, things would somehow work out. Ranulf knew it instinctively.

He didn't have the energy to smile.

--- UberNinja --- Ranulf, Charismatic Captain of
Gallia
, aligned with the
Apostle's Army
--- Pierced Day 4.

Night 4 begins now.
Please submit your actions by about this time Wednesday.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Vi »

King Pelleas's cape twisted and warped in the crisp winter air as he started to sweat a little. He had been searching the back lines for his general, the Maiden of Dawn, for a solid fifteen minutes. But, nobody knew where she had gone. Neither Micaiah nor her companion Sothe seemed to be on the battlefield at all.

It was as if they had simply disappeared.

The thought of being abandoned, at first a fleeting notion thrown about in a panic, was starting to weigh heavily on the King of Daein. He knew painfully well who the real force driving the army was - and he knew just as painfully well that it wasn't him. He began to shudder a little bit. He knew that he was just a pawn in this war, one whose usefulness was shortly to be outlived. Was he also a piece for Micaiah to manipulate? Had everyone he had known and trusted really been lying to him all this time?

Pelleas looked down at the mark on his arm, and then to the tome of dark sorcery he held in his hand. At this point, the truth didn't matter. He trusted in Micaiah's plan, if not the person making it. And he knew - or at least he believed - that it was time for him to play the part of a disposable chess piece. He, Last King of Daein.

Pelleas kept his voice as level as he could as he drew the light from the air in front of him to form a corrosive mass, a blight upon all those who look at it. His resolve was hardened. This was his chance to live as he deserved or die as he deserved.

Vote Count XXXV:
Today's signature instrument: Harpsichord

Not Voting:
Alchemist, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, kanyeknowsbest, Gammagooey, Glork, Benmage, Hinduragi, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta, Magister Ludi, Nikanor, Rhinox, GreyICE, singersigner, Tammy, Tierce, ToastyToast,
UberNinja,
danakillsu

-No one died Night 4.

-It is now Day 5!

--With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I've been thinking about this and today is a good day for a massclaim, especially with the no kill.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Glork »

In before "I blocked Tierce" from Alchemist.

Until/Unless that happens, I think I want to lynch among Ben, Hindu, Ludi.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

I targeted Benmage, but I got an odd response. It didn't work but I have no idea if its because of a roleblock or something else. The response suggests it was something else.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:47 pm

In post 3856, Glork wrote:Ben, Hindu, Ludi.

That's not a bad list; I'm pretty aggravated with Hindu fucking up the Tammy confirmation. Oh and TSH, this game is moving too fast for you to sit back and consult your other head on everything, at some points one of you just needs to make a decision and go with it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

the only person i would want to lynch out of those people would be ben.

but i would very much like to lynch ben.

so.

Vote: Benmage

i feel kind of iffy about an actual massclaim but I think I want DDD to claim at least aaaaaand there's a pretty big part of the game that has claimed already so I guess it wouldn't be that much further to go.

also my votes kinda silly considering that i'm 99% sure vi wouldn't put a doc+bg combo in here after scummies winvitational which means roleblockers probably did stuff but it's not hurting anything either I guess.

ohhhh toast blocking benmage nevermind look at these amazing ninjas.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What part of the TAMMY CONFIRMATION did I fuck up? The fuck is this? I was TOLD it would be a good idea and if she would EVER fucking suicide, I'm outta here like PEACE and I'll live in a world of rainbows and sunshine AND she'll be confirmed town forever and ever.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:51 pm

In post 3860, Hinduragi wrote:What part of the TAMMY CONFIRMATION did I fuck up? The fuck is this? I was TOLD it would be a good idea and if she would EVER fucking suicide, I'm outta here like PEACE and I'll live in a world of rainbows and sunshine AND she'll be confirmed town forever and ever.

You were told to use your ability at NIGHT when she would be theoretically out of the game and thus your attempt should've failed; thus proving her ability. You used it during the DAY when she wasn't using her ability and thus it told us nothing.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

uh.

can't she just prove her ability by using it during the day? like its preeeeetty doubtful she's making that up anyway but yeah.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

THIS GAME.

My ability is on her 24/7 for THE REST OF THE GAME.

It doesn't matter WHEN she uses her ability, I DIE. That's that, no if's, but's, and everything else.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

although actually given how vi resolved roleblockers in another game (metatiger i think?) ben probably isn't blocked scum-killer unless he's the scum roleblocker who blocked toast and also tried to make a kill.

alchhhh get in heres
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:56 pm

In post 3862, Gammagooey wrote:can't she just prove her ability by using it during the day? like its preeeeetty doubtful she's making that up anyway but yeah.

Somewhere between don't know and probably but everyone was like "no Tammy don't use it during the day, use it during the night" and the Hindu plan was to allow her to do that while still confirming her ability. And I disagree that it's something that could be made up, I've strongly considered a commuter fake claim as scum before.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:57 pm

In post 3863, Hinduragi wrote:...........

THIS GAME.

My ability is on her 24/7 for THE REST OF THE GAME.

It doesn't matter WHEN she uses her ability, I DIE. That's that, no if's, but's, and everything else.

Your ability is completely irrelevant to the discussion, the point was to prove whether someone with an action could target her at the time. Since your action is worthless, the point was to target her without squandering a decent action in the process.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Benmage »

I am better than you all

hahahahahahha

Okay than.

vote Glork
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

The point was to confirm she actually used her ability, thus confirming her as town.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

KKB would work too.

-Can anyone answer what the basis of the DDD wagon was?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 3861, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 3860, Hinduragi wrote:What part of the TAMMY CONFIRMATION did I fuck up? The fuck is this? I was TOLD it would be a good idea and if she would EVER fucking suicide, I'm outta here like PEACE and I'll live in a world of rainbows and sunshine AND she'll be confirmed town forever and ever.

You were told to use your ability at NIGHT when she would be theoretically out of the game and thus your attempt should've failed; thus proving her ability. You used it during the DAY when she wasn't using her ability and thus it told us nothing.

We don't know the NAR at all. I could be a lover to her when she's out of the game, and then she could come back in. If I'm already there beforehand, then fuck it, it's 100% confirmation.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:04 pm

In post 3868, Hinduragi wrote:The point was to confirm she actually used her ability, thus confirming her as town.

Yes, which unless I'm mistaken you didn't do.

~~

Ben it was because Nikanor faked like he had something on me (and because my play the first two days was my typical lazy self) so the wagon filled to critical mass with a bunch of sheep and then when I managed to break it and Nikanor was forced to admit he didn't have anything it finally broke apart.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

can i interject here and say that an actual scum commuter/maybe 1-shot-day-dodger isn't out of the question and that the leader of the ravens is the most likely scum out of all the non-daein leaders flavor-wise and i think that all this confirmation stuff is garbage but I think tammy is likely town for how she's played so far anyway?

I guess I can because I just did.

also i seriously seriously want to lynch benmage. like if alch has a roleblock target that makes sense as scum then that's fine today instead but if they flip town lynch benmage next no matter what else happens in the game. I'm probably just going to get a bunch of quotes from scummies winvitational and maybe invictus and then compare them to his play here because i hate it even though his predecessors play are probably more damning than his anyway.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Vote: GI

Blocked him.

^_________________^
Gammagooey