Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:22 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2974, SpyreX wrote:Actually - did she say n2 was the only time it wasnt used AND then because she forgot?

Because if it day/night AND limited 3/4 shots is kinda like clickin for that sweet heroin.

She supposedly only got it after Shmu's death, so... she could have used it D2/N2/sometime between the universes/I don't even anymore.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2965, Tierce wrote:Tammy, honestly--I find it really iffy that, after reading the thread, you go on OVERREACTION MEGANUKE mode instead of addressing the rest of the events of the day. You completely ignored the wagon on DDDP, even though you were aware of it by . What is your read on that slot? What is your read on others? Why aren't you voting?

No, uh-uh. You were willing to lynch me and started a bandwagon on me because I posted a question Sunday night to a thread. Why were you searching for site activity to find someone to lynch? Why didn't you read the two posts that I made to one game on Sunday night to determine anything before linking it here and starting my wagon? Was I under any pressure whatsoever here? Was there any objective reason for why you could think I was avoiding the thread?

From my view point Tierce, you look like you're coming up with shit reasons to facilitate a mislynch. I know you think you're so obtown, but obvtown people do not do what you did.

Can you please explain to me how in a game in which I can go 48 hours without getting prodded, I went less than that and somehow am scum for it?

You are making shit up right now Tierce and you know it. If you happen to be town, I'm really really sad for you because I thought you were decent at this game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

Post by SpyreX »

Something when Micaiah died?

Have we seen ANYTHING that makes sense there?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 am

Post by Alchemist »

Nope, not really.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2965, Tierce wrote:
Like... this is miserably weak. I've grown used to long, explanatory posts from you (p-much regardless of alignment), so why don't you make a decent explanation on this town-scumread switch instead of this two-liner self-referential read? Why is flailing scummy? How is DDDP 'flailing'? Town doesn't want to die and a flashwagon is always frustrating regardless of alignment. Did you see why the DDDP wagon started, btw? Why is there no vote here, no further explanation? So many whys, so little explanation. You spend more time raging against me than explaining reads.

Now I'm scum because I didn't wall post. :? Kay. Flailing is scummy, as I already explained, because he looks like he's reaching out for anything to throw out to save himself. Looks completely survivalistic and that is scummy as hell.

Okay so wait, I had a flashwagon on day one, got frustrated and flustered and did a few stupid things. That was used to point out why I was, in fact, scum. Why is it now being used as a null tell?

I'm not going to explain anything more to you Tierce other than I'm seriously leaning to you being scum. Like, seriously. You've demonstrated no town motivations or mindset to me this entire game.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:33 am

Post by ToastyToast »

V/LA until Thursday
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:37 am

Post by ToastyToast »

Also, I'm with MoI on the Tammy wagon.
vote:DDD
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:38 am

Post by SpyreX »

I cant get out of omg lore mode.

Micaiah couldnt die or else game over. WHY ties prizes into that specifically?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:40 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2700, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 2696, MaguaofIllusion wrote:When did Spyrex stop being your Number 1 100% sheepable Town read?

Why not mention who are your actual scum suspects on your wagon? Just saying "everyone is suspect" when 3 Mafia and 1 likely SK are already dead looks like scum not wanting to lay down reads.

When he showed absolutely no interest in trying on D2; he was and is still town but it wasn't useful to follow him since he wasn't going anywhere.

Because I'm going to somehow get this wagon taken apart without having to claim and playing "these are my final reads" just gives some lazy asshole off my wagon permission to lynch me; permission denied.

Unvote: DDD
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2977, SpyreX wrote:Something when Micaiah died?

Have we seen ANYTHING that makes sense there?

Yes, something after Micaiah died. I have no idea how or why I got it, but the ability actually fits with my character, or what I know of it anyway.

Pretty sure I'm on the list of who the mafia is looking for and what I got makes me think it even more. Yes, I can use it day or night and it's limited. I'll gladly take my nightkill over this, because I'll damn sure use it before I let you guys lynch me today for stupid reasons.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:45 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2976, Tammy wrote:
In post 2965, Tierce wrote:Tammy, honestly--I find it really iffy that, after reading the thread, you go on OVERREACTION MEGANUKE mode instead of addressing the rest of the events of the day. You completely ignored the wagon on DDDP, even though you were aware of it by . What is your read on that slot? What is your read on others? Why aren't you voting?

No, uh-uh. You were willing to lynch me and started a bandwagon on me because I posted a question Sunday night to a thread. Why were you searching for site activity to find someone to lynch? Why didn't you read the two posts that I made to one game on Sunday night to determine anything before linking it here and starting my wagon? Was I under any pressure whatsoever here? Was there any objective reason for why you could think I was avoiding the thread?

From my view point Tierce, you look like you're coming up with shit reasons to facilitate a mislynch. I know you think you're so obtown, but obvtown people do not do what you did.

Can you please explain to me how in a game in which I can go 48 hours without getting prodded, I went less than that and somehow am scum for it?

You are making shit up right now Tierce and you know it. If you happen to be town, I'm really really sad for you because I thought you were decent at this game.

Oh come on
now.

You were posting on a different game. I don't frigging care if you're busy or explain things in detail in another game
that you are not going to talk about for the second and last time
: I don't know your schedule, you didn't post a V/LA, I expect you to participate when a game visibly explodes in page count in under 48h, and I've explained my other reasons for not trusting you. Why are you latching on this one thing? Because it's the first one I stated in-thread? Guess what, pumpkin--sometimes I don't explain all my reasons in one go. You were the ONLY PERSON not posting since the day opened, there was a flashwagon, you were behaving erratically before. An imploding scumteam could very well explain your attitude at the end of yesterday and your disappearance today. I'm baffled as to how, if you're town, you're completely blind to this point of view. You may not agree with it (well duh, if you're town), but not even being able to see why someone who is also-town can see it? Say what.

Stop pussy-footing. Explain yourself, reply to the ACTUAL ISSUES RAISED AGAINST YOU, commit to a damn vote already. I am not making up anything, you are replying selectively to the stuff brought against you, you are calling both me and DDDP scum and not voting. Why?

Also you're blatantly lying when you say you haven't seen town behavior from me, now:
In post 517, Tammy wrote:All right Tierce can be town from recent posts. However, this has been bothering me all weekend. MoI, please explain why you seem so certain what the scum wincon is in your question to Spyrex. kthnxbai!

vote: MoI:

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well if anything, my paranoia over Tierce being scum is gone, so there's that.

UNVOTE: UberNinja
VOTE: Tammy

PEdit: It's a Vi game, it's not obliged to make sense.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:46 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2708, Hinduragi wrote:Let me break down this wagon.

-Day 3 started
-Nikanor soft claims guilty result on DDD via a vote and some words
-Hot topic wagon and sheeping. A lot of "finally a lynch we agree on".
-Some extra evidence is brought to the front about how DDD avoided the Nexus wagon. That's great and all, but I wasn't on the Nexus wagon either and I certainly wasn't 100% sold
-Others come in thread, throw out the "lol wtf is the DDD wagon"
-Nikanor clarifies his vote was just a vote and pulls out on the "QUICKLYNCH DDD OR BUST" play

It doesn't even take common sense to see that something is wrong with this wagon. I know I'm not the only one.

Oh man. OOOOOOOOH MAAAAAAAAAAAN. Feels good to look at my past quotes when something doesn't feel right.

Nikanor wrote:No opinion on Nexus, other than to say that we /probably/ shouldn't be lynching the claimed Ike. While Vi is the type of person who would put Ike in as a fakeclaim, I think the likelihood of this is low when there is already a game mechanic that discourages roles like Ike from claiming their names.
Also, Vi hates cops, not doctors, but Vi has still used cops in her games in the past.

In post 2414, Nikanor wrote:do i have enough towncred to buy a bandwagon hop?

Unvote. Vote: Nexus.

let's find out.

Me wrote:No Nikanor, no you don't. Now stop being dumb.

Nikanor wrote:Wait did I actually say that

Nikanor wrote:well fuck now what do i do

nobody wants to lynch the guy I want to lynch.

The Oman wagon has built up too quickly to be on scum imo.

Me wrote:Someone please explain how the Oman wagon has "built up too quickly" when it's at fucking L-6 and was started at the beginning of D2. I'd love to hear this.

Nikanor wrote:Whatever I guess we don't even have a choice anyway because there's no way that Vi is getting two replacements in a 100 page game.
Unvote. Vote: Oman.

---------------
Nikanor wrote:Like I have no fucking clue why nobody wants to lynch the Hippos. Do people actually think he is town?

In post 2421, Tierce wrote:@Nikanor:
In post 1230, Vi wrote: :right: ToastyToast (L-7) ~ Avenging Hazel, UberNinja,
SpyreX,
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Quilford
Gammagooey,
Wyrd
implosion
, Teleporting Speed Hippos,
Shmugen
Hinduragi

Even if they could be scum, we are not lynching this wagon slot today. It would be three scum piling together here in sequence, with no one unvoting quickly before or after.

Do try to keep up.

Nikanor wrote:Yeah and if TSH is scum it means that, depending on the number of scum, either half or less than half of Shmugen's buddies were last on the Toasty wagon when he jumped on. Three scum in a row really isn't a lot in a 29 player game.

I hope you're still following along with me right now. The best part is about to come. I hope you have your popcorn.

Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:Being prodded means I can't really wait any longer for Pere's input on this, but based on what he said in the QT I think we're good to go...

We do not believe Nexus' BG claim

Why?
Because we have a BG role which works a little differently from his.
It is a small difference, but it matters enough to make us think that his claim is fake.
In fact, if it were HUGELY different, I might be more inclined to believe it was real.

Nikanor wrote:Unvote. Vote: Nexus.

NOW can I do this?

Yep. YEEEEEEEEEEEP. You saw it here first, ladies and gentlemen.

Vote: Nikanor

Sure. This sounds legit. I've yet to read the next ten pages but

Vote: Nikanor
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:48 am

Post by Alchemist »

UN get with the program and vote Tammy.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:49 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

Tammy is just off on another planet with her yelling; the things she's trying to attack Tierce for are basic scumhunting things.

In post 2981, ToastyToast wrote:Also, I'm with MoI on the Tammy wagon.
vote:DDD

:igmeou:

Really, really, really?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2750, ToastyToast wrote:I would be more hesitant if there were a Oman quick-wagon today because 1) I think the fact that Nexus was scum lowers the chance that he is scum considerably

Why, because the percentage that 2 scum have been wagoned is less?
That's a fallacy because they were both wagoned anyway, and one flipping scum doesn't lessen the chances of the other being scum other than that it can't be that one scum, so the percentage went down like 1/x (x = amount of alive players), which is not "considerably" by any means.

There was a shitload of resistance to both wagons. Finally one went through. Saying the other is CONSIDERABLY less likely to be scum purely because of numbers and percentages is bogus.

This town has been pretty accurate so far; why couldn't 2 wagons have been on scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

lol

Please vote Tierce.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:53 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2989, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2750, ToastyToast wrote:I would be more hesitant if there were a Oman quick-wagon today because 1) I think the fact that Nexus was scum lowers the chance that he is scum considerably

That's a fallacy because they were both wagoned anyway, and one flipping scum doesn't lessen the chances of the other being scum other than that it can't be that one scum, so the percentage went down like 1/x (x = amount of alive players), which is not "considerably" by any means.

There was a shitload of resistance to both wagons. Finally one went through. Saying the other is CONSIDERABLY less likely to be scum purely because of numbers and percentages is bogus.

This town has been pretty accurate so far; why couldn't 2 wagons have been on scum?

Btw, this does fit in line with the other instances of UN scum we've been seeing.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Post by Tierce »

Honestly, Tammy, regardless of your alignment, a quick look at your ISO should tell you that this is MASSIVE BACKTRACKING AMNESIA FUSION ENGAGE on your read on me. Try to keep up, especially when you have repeatedly said you have a townread on me and don't want me lynched but ooooooh Tierce calling herself town makes you ~*~doubt~*~ but you still have a townread on me but--but now I'm
scum
? In what world are you living in?

PEdit: Yeeeah these two need rope.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

Tierce what's your current opinion on MLudi?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2991, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 2989, UberNinja wrote:

Btw, this does fit in line with the other instances of UN scum we've been seeing.

What's your opinion of Oman then?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Oman is probably town. He needs some revisiting later but certainly not today.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:57 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 2985, Tierce wrote:

Oh come on
now.

You were posting on a different game. I don't frigging care if you're busy or explain things in detail in another game
that you are not going to talk about for the second and last time
: I don't know your schedule, you didn't post a V/LA, I expect you to participate when a game visibly explodes in page count in under 48h, and I've explained my other reasons for not trusting you. Why are you latching on this one thing? Because it's the first one I stated in-thread? Guess what, pumpkin--sometimes I don't explain all my reasons in one go. You were the ONLY PERSON not posting since the day opened, there was a flashwagon, you were behaving erratically before. An imploding scumteam could very well explain your attitude at the end of yesterday and your disappearance today. I'm baffled as to how, if you're town, you're completely blind to this point of view. You may not agree with it (well duh, if you're town), but not even being able to see why someone who is also-town can see it? Say what.

Stop pussy-footing. Explain yourself, reply to the ACTUAL ISSUES RAISED AGAINST YOU, commit to a damn vote already. I am not making up anything, you are replying selectively to the stuff brought against you, you are calling both me and DDDP scum and not voting. Why?

Also you're blatantly lying when you say you haven't seen town behavior from me, now:
In post 517, Tammy wrote:All right Tierce can be town from recent posts. However, this has been bothering me all weekend. MoI, please explain why you seem so certain what the scum wincon is in your question to Spyrex. kthnxbai!

vote: MoI:

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well if anything, my paranoia over Tierce being scum is gone, so there's that.

UNVOTE: UberNinja
VOTE: Tammy

PEdit: It's a Vi game, it's not obliged to make sense.

And you continue to prove how damn scummy you are. Posting in one fucking game at midnight to ask a quick question is not avoiding all threads. I can't believe you are actually using this Tierce. I've seen you posting all over this site in multiple games and not posting here, so you need to get your hypocritical head out of your ass and actually start playing.

I am blind to that point of view because I don't understand how anyone with a functioning brain could see me as scum right now. Look back over my actions regarding Nexus and please please tell me I'm scum. Why the hell was I on the Implosion wagon if I'm scum. Why the hell did I go after MoI on day one if I'm scum. Seriously, think about it condescending pumpkin. If you do and your not drunk or high, you'll come to the correct conclusion that I'm town.

Or not.

Don't care.

You're not lynching me today and that's that.

You think it's a joke?

Nah. You'll have to find another person to mislynch today. So, sorry if your little plan you cooked up is wilting. You can try again tomorrow.

Oh, and the Oversoul thing ended my paranoia of you because of his behavior. Are you saying I can't change my mind? And why are you selectively quoting? I've told you this entire game that you are not obvtown. If you aren't scum here, I'm like so fucking surprised I don't know what to do. Yeah, I've called you town, I've also expressed doubts. And, I'm within my rights to change my mind chickadee.

My claim is coming. And I don't care if it's a stupid thing to do though I'm sure I'll get yelled at.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh and erratic behavior? How does that equal scum? Please explain that to me. Like really?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:01 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 2995, Hinduragi wrote:Oman is probably town. He needs some revisiting later but certainly not today.

Why is he probably town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2998, UberNinja wrote:
In post 2995, Hinduragi wrote:Oman is probably town. He needs some revisiting later but certainly not today.

Why is he probably town?

For the exact reason you keep saying he's scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”