Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Glork »

Okay, so dana and MoI are een more likely to be town.

Anyway, yes, if you start with my soft claim of searching for one or more people and work from there, it should become quite apparent that nothing I've said comes even remotely close to a scum mindset.

I'm really uncomfortable with Spyre's questions about the seekers... I just feel like the benefit he gains is not worth MoI giving scum the same information. I'm not saying I think Spyre is scummy for it (at least, not right now), but it makes me squirm a bit nonetheless.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I'm pretty happy with the way this Oman wagon is going, but I'm hoping we can get some more support here and get more people on board. If you're not voting oman, I seriously ask you to consider why not and give his iso a read, (or read some of my posts), I think we can lynch scum here today.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Tierce, everyone realizes dana is town but he either isn't reading the game or he's putting so little effort into this he's almost as valuable to scum as a traitor. Most of the pushing for him is a policy lynch/vig.

Glork wrote:So why would UN-town ever post this?

Dunno but if you look back I can recall a fairly good amount of people entertained the idea of multiple scum groups when it got brought up. I found it hard to believe but it wasn't just him.

Uhhh what?

MoI are you seeking someone specifically?

Where did this come from?

He DID claim D1, so rb's are waaaaay up here and

your theory is alllll the way down here.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2126, Magister Ludi wrote:I'm pretty happy with the way this Oman wagon is going, but I'm hoping we can get some more support here and get more people on board. If you're not voting oman, I seriously ask you to consider why not and give his iso a read, (or read some of my posts), I think we can lynch scum here today.

Actually, Ludi is right. I was looking at that last vote count and I was baffled by a lot of the wagons, especially singer's since she's the only person on it.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

In post 2125, Glork wrote:I'm really uncomfortable with Spyre's questions about the seekers... I just feel like the benefit he gains is not worth MoI giving scum the same information. I'm not saying I think Spyre is scummy for it (at least, not right now), but it makes me squirm a bit nonetheless.

I was thinking along the same lines but then I thought "what could the scum gain from this" and pulled blanks so I asked the other question that was bothering me about it
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by SpyreX »

My initial response to how that just went down is MoI wasnt exactly truthful with his role and is seeking someone very specific that he messaged last night.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count XX:
Soren (and Elincia)
:right: Nexus (L-6) ~ Tammy, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Glork, Tierce, Lady Lambdadelta, Alchemist
Oman (L-9) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Hinduragi
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-11) ~ ToastyToast, MaguaofIllusion
GreyICE (L-11) ~ Katsuki, danakillsu
Magister Ludi (L-12) ~ Teleporting Speed Hippos
SpyreX (L-12) ~ Oman
danakillsu (L-12) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro
Alchemist (L-12) ~ GreyICE
singersigner (L-12) ~ singersigner

Not Voting:
dramonic, Avenging Angel, Nexus, Nikanor

--With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

So, I'm not entirely sure what y'all did to other head, but he's locked himself into the bathroom and is screaming something about cutting himself with razors because that's the only way to let all the pain out, or something.

I told him to not get blood on the rugs. We'll see what happens there.

Stttttttttttttttuff.

Tammy wrote:Has anyone ever seen a game with a day serial killer?

Metropolis: Revisited (which is doubly lulz because the smart, funny, handsome, etc head of this hydra stabbed the other head during that game)

SpyreX wrote:MoI are you seeking someone specifically?

No, we are not seeking anyone specifically. We do not even know what makes someone "eligible" -- like we said, citizens of our country is just an educated guess.

I, for one, am surprised at, but totally believe, dana's claim. Our action was to try to masonize someone (not danakillsu), and the response we got back was that that person wasn't eligible.

Glork wrote:PEdit: MoI, I don't think singer is scum. Didn't one of your heads also agree that singer is protown? Why are you wasting your time with this? Listen to your better half, please.

I had a smaller response written up for this, but then I got to singersigner's self-vote, and so, yeah.

Other head's POV is that bad-play needs to die, because if it doesn't die it loses lylo.

My POV is more that bad-play tends to be a towntell and you shouldn't run around trying to lynch people who are town, ever, no matter how bad they are, and you shouldn't run around trying to vig town when there's scummy or null people to vig.

Other head says (essentially) that I'm wrong, but there you go.

My read on singer as "too scummy to be scum" goes back to her D1 entrance -- literally calling someone town while voting them, calling people out for voting the same person she was voting, etc. Literally too scummy to be scum. Her self vote falls into the same category. It's like the exact opposite of the scum-mastermind cleverly manipulating everyone to their own ends -- it reads exactly to me like a direct emotional connection to the game, rather than a plotting or planning one.

And given that there's an obv-vig who shot implosion-scum, I do not foresee singer-scum as doing anything to make her that high of a target.

Singer lynch is bad.

Dana lynch is bad.

Nexus lynch is good.
Oman lynch is adequate, but of the two, Nexus is vastly preferred, and already has more votes to boot. Also, a majority of my townreads are on the wagon, which makes me warm/fuzzy.

Ludi I am coming around to seeing as town. I don't like a lot of his actions (I really don't like the wagons that he pushes, or the reasons that he pushes them), but I can follow his thought process and at least agree in theory on things, and that's important for me having the warm fuzzies (his read on SpyreX after the Laguz alliance stuff, his thoughts on where the scum are going to be on the Quilford wagon, etc). Also, shmugen voting and pushing Ludi -- given that scum are not in control of the Daykill, and that scum got killed by a vig, I do not believe that scum would be in a hurry to be bussing at this point in the game.

Think SpyreX is much more likely to be town given his reaction. I have my doubts (he very convincingly breadcrumbed a role in ASOIAF in his opening posts of D1), but I'm not wanting to chase it now. Other head is almost certain to disagree on this read, but he's not here right now, so.

UNVOTE: DDD
VOTE: Nexus
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Tammy »

Oh hey look...Magua's bringing funny back. Means only one thing...innocent...of course.
Duplicity
Duplicity
Goon
Duplicity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:29 pm

Post by Duplicity »

Hate to say it but Ludis town, his entire reaction towards Shmugens death re; Him being Micah came across as genuine shock and don't think it's what he'd fake as mafia, also think Shmugen agreeing with our scum read on Ludi over Implosion was probably to push the wagon towards town rather than partner.

Singers self-vote is ugh, think it's probably a town-tell though as is her 'multiple countries' claim. She should replace out instead of acting self-defeatist. Also Dana is an idiot, no doubt about that, but he's town and I think his 'i got a pm about MoI' fits perfectly with his questioning on them earlier today, he's not even for policy vigging, we have enough useless-scummy/null players to be dealt with. Nexus lynch is still awesome, Oman lynch is a decent alternative.

In post 2008, GreyICE wrote:Really? Because 'Good job doctor' posts are like 50% from scum, 25% from the doctor himself. And the doctor in this case is a serial killer...

Understand your point. Disagree with your conclusion. It's the sort of post I expect from him actually.

In post 2030, ToastyToast wrote:
Similarly, where can this conversation be found?

Starts around and ends around .
There are three ways of dealing with difference: domination, compromise, and integration. By domination only one side gets what it wants; by compromise neither side gets what it wants; by integration we find a way by which both sides may get what they wish. - Mary Parker Follett.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I know nothing about the flavor of this game, btw

I exchanged multiple PMs with Vi, clarifying the flips and possible alignments (and all the pretty colors of the different shit that's flipped so far). I think I have a decent grasp on things now but I couldn't see myself leading a lynch based on mechanics or whatnot.

It is a convenient argument for scum to use against me though: that I appear to be completely incompetent. ;)
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 2097, Tierce wrote:
In post 2096, SpyreX wrote:You've went waaay too defeatist though. At least if you're gonna acquise to a lynch and self-vote which is still silly devote TIME and give reads beforehand

This.

We're hardly headed to a definite lynch on your slot today. Please don't act like that and give everyone an excuse to lynch you, that wagon would be a pain to read.

It wasn't meant to be a wagon to analyze. It was literally, "I'm not playing sufficiently enough, I usually make it to lylo because of it, town doesn't want me there, not worth replacing out and delaying the game even further." You read MoCO, you know how difficult it is for me to make a decision/how easily persuaded I can be.

Besides, we're hardly headed toward any lynch at the rate we're going. Might as well get it out of the way now. -_-

In post 2100, Glork wrote:Singer, just tell me if at least one of your nations is at least one of the three I listed. That should suffice for now.

It's not, and after rereading my role PM, I actually forgot/misread something. I technically only have one nation (not one of the ones you listed), but it implies I can be recruited in some way depending on who will feed me. I don't think there's a cult in the game, so I'm fairly positive MoI could be town now.

I still think I'm better off dead right now than not (unless I can actually be masonized or something, then, well, I have no fucking clue anyway), but until that happens, you're gunna have to be patient with me until this friggin meet is over. I just have two-ish more days of adskljfbaldgkmwrefiuqhgr.

For now, I'd agree with an Oman lynch because he's been lurking a lot. While this isn't necessarily a scum-tell in it of itself, the contribution while he
is
here is lacking.

I'll have to read Nexus, because I don't think I've noticed any of the posts he's made in the game.

Reactions to me...will have to wait until I have the time/energy to look at it. I think it's worth commenting on myself now, for when I do end up flipping.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Post by Glork »

In post 2136, singersigner wrote:
In post 2100, Glork wrote:Singer, just tell me if at least one of your nations is at least one of the three I listed. That should suffice for now.

It's not, and after rereading my role PM, I actually forgot/misread something. I technically only have one nation.

/facepalm

Well now I just don't know what to think.

Obviously I'm willing to wait the two days. In the meantime, cut the woe is me and sheep the confirmed towns onto Nexus?
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 pm

Post by UberNinja »

As long as Oman dies at some point, I'm fine sheeping whoever onto whoever.

Vote: Nexus
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (18):
Leanne and Nealuchi
:right: Nexus (L-4) ~ Tammy, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Glork, Tierce, Lady Lambdadelta, Alchemist, MaguaofIllusion, UberNinja
Oman (L-10) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi,
UberNinja,
Hinduragi
GreyICE (L-11) ~ Katsuki, danakillsu
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-12) ~ ToastyToast,
MaguaofIllusion

Magister Ludi (L-12) ~ Teleporting Speed Hippos
SpyreX (L-12) ~ Oman
danakillsu (L-12) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro
Alchemist (L-12) ~ GreyICE
singersigner (L-12) ~ singersigner

Not Voting:
dramonic, Avenging Angel, Nexus, Nikanor

-A mistake in previous vote counts has been corrected. I apologize.

--With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:26 am

Post by Alchemist »

Is this the part where we all give up and lynch Nexus
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Alchemist »

And make a bunch of shitty excuses for doing so
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Alchemist »

I'm down
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

Lol, lessee.

He hasn't posted in 100 days

So we have no idea of his alignment

It's like 2 scum dead to like 3 town.

Yeah, we need people like that to not be wasting oxygen.

vote: nexus

If you are a mislynch bro, you done nothing to show us this.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

In post 1983, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 1976, Duplicity wrote:Also Shmugen scum flip

How about the fact Shmugen was steadfast trying to lynch me all of today?

Scummy post. But as others have said, you've been :townposting: in other places. Fuck you.

In post 2024, Nexus wrote:Can we all take a moment and look at TSH's ISO please?

Lots of votes with little explanation, a bit of fluff posting and that's it.

Why didn't you vote us then? Scumbag.

MoI VCA post
You said scum won't be bunched up, thus confirming HazeTown: why then did you leave out the post ML made about the Implosion-TSH-Schmugen 1-2-3 votes on ToastyToast which follows the same logic?

I'm happy with this:
Unvote; Vote: Nexus

~AV
-AV and PeregrineV-
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vig, I swear to god, if you're part of this wrong, you better damn well be making it right.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:25 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2144, Teleporting Speed Hippos wrote:MoI VCA post
You said scum won't be bunched up, thus confirming HazeTown: why then did you leave out the post ML made about the Implosion-TSH-Schmugen 1-2-3 votes on ToastyToast which follows the same logic?

No, that one is actually far better logic than the one MoI posted--the
implosion
-Teleporting Speed Hippos-
Shmugen
sequence was an actual vote sequence; the other was the final death throes of the ToastyToast wagon with Avenging Hazel-
implosion
-
Quilford
-
Shmugen
before the two flipped jumped ship like drowning rats.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:07 am

Post by Glork »

Please don't hammer until I've gotten people to answer my request for nation members.

Nexus, you're at L-2 by my count. Full claim, please.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:20 am

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 2145, Hinduragi wrote:Vig, I swear to god, if you're part of this wrong, you better damn well be making it right.

I agree here, but saying that, Nexus is not that bad of a lynch. I am willing to put further votes onto Nexus, so I agree that a fullclaim is needed, albeit minus his or her name of course.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:02 am

Post by Katsuki »

Goddamn I want to vote so bad right now...

Thought I had a nexus vote though.

Nexus has 6hrs or whenever until I get home to claim.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a