SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Post by SpyreX »

There is no known Universe where that list of 6 names does not contain at least 1 scum. Maybe two if Implosion's role was important enough to them.

I agreed with you.

You're still bad at everything.

TIA.

------

This game is getting out of control and will literally be overwhelmed by failure sooner than later.

There's far too many have to go lynches at the moment and that will, mark my words, get worse.

But I flat out can't care. If that dayshot wants to even pretend to be town there's a laundry list that needs to go. If its NOT town and there's no night vig wellllll bonered.

I'm still waiting for people to man up and Glork it up with that. Then you'll have a few real words
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:48 pm

Post by Alchemist »

But wat if Glork is scoom v.v
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Shhh.

What I want to know has very little to do with Glork DIRECTLY and more people answering his business.

Of course Glork-town makes a whole lot of sense considering D1.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Alchemist »

Stop acting like you've never played scum its really distracting
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Que?

I've been scum before it kinda says so below my words.

That doesn't change I'm not scum here.

But if you want to play secret makeout fights - just glance through the game MoI linked and tell me if you think here AND there have any resemblance aside from SpyreX is bein mean to me waa waa.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:23 pm

Post by Alchemist »

5 scumreads spyre

go
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

In post 1909, Glork wrote:
In post 1908, Magister Ludi wrote:It is possible that scum hopped on late, but I think unlikely. The lynch looked very inevitable once quilford claimed VT and the blood was in the water. And if anything, it looks like scum would want to prolong the day, considering this strange blue number we've got going on here. I do think hindu is town as well, and I think tammy is probably town at the moment too.

Do you think that prolonging the day was a remotely feasible strategy, given posts such as MoI's and my ?

Like, sure scum would WANT to prolong the day, but don't you think that actually TRYING to prolong the day would be a bit far-fetched at that point?

Because as scum, I sure would want to go with the flow and "end the day quickly" by mislynching a townie. Dead town is dead town.

I think you slightly misunderstood what I was saying. I was talking about how in general scum in this game probably want longer days and more posts and whatever increases the blue number, since gamma seemed to think scum would want to end the day early, here:

Gamma wrote:But don't you think it's at least possible that scum would hop on near the end given the importance of getting the day over quickly?

At that point of the quilford wagon, certainly scum are going with the flow and are not trying to prolong day one at all, I agree. Doing so would be pretty far-fetched and scummy.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:28 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

I realize the last post was sort of confusing, to clarify;

1. In general, I believe scum want longer days.
2. At the point Quil claimed VT, the day was going to end soon.
3. Scum, even though they want longer days, are going to go with the flow and accept the day is ending. (not shake anything up)
4. Quil lynched (by townies last few votes IMO)

In post 1925, SpyreX wrote:This game is getting out of control and will literally be overwhelmed by failure sooner than later.

There's far too many have to go lynches at the moment and that will, mark my words, get worse.

But I flat out can't care. If that dayshot wants to even pretend to be town there's a laundry list that needs to go. If its NOT town and there's no night vig wellllll bonered.

I'm still waiting for people to man up and Glork it up with that. Then you'll have a few real words

Why do you think this game is out of control?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Five? God you're hatin.

However, I'll even leave off the two you know I'm going to say.

Of the nothinginators Oman is the most likely to be scum. This isn't just the nothing but the fact this setup is rewarding scum even more than normal for apathy in the form of votes. I think Oman has sat-vote more than most but that's a hunch not backed up by the data. (This is a more recent lightbulb that I can expand if necessary)

If this GI-Kat business is town un town I'd be very surprised. If I had to nuke one right now it'd be GI. You can call it fake via tryin too hard.

Also for the amount of words LLD really hasn't done...anything. Its the anti-Oman but the same net result.

Pure paranoia is Nik. That "gambit" was just noise.

Singer is also here but this would be more a function of irritation and Tammy-shielding. I would kill it without remorse or words on a Tammy scum flip.

---

Of course MOST of these aren't rock solid because (and this serves to answer Ludi as well) this game has a heavy topend and the skinnest bottom ever. The raw number of people with less votes than the mod and the combination of wallposts and acid have created a gamestate that both is apathetic AND slow enough that these sweet DK's keep ringin up.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i have now decided that ludi is slightly town and will likely continue waffling on him until he dies or something exciting happens.

nexus votes are super fine and even if he flipped town I would feel pretty fantastic about killing him as long as it doesn't take longer than ~3-4 more days.

TSH i will probably annoy with questions but i'd probably vote him just to get a fast lynch if he got a big wagon on him and nexus didn't look viable/nexus is dead for *mystery reasons*

speaking of which TSH more reads.
morrrrrrrre.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:08 am

Post by Vi »

Mini Vote Count (14):
Sothe
:right: Nexus (L-7) ~ Tammy, Duplicity, Gammagooey, danakillsu, Glork, GreyICE
Magister Ludi (L-10) ~
Debonair Danny DiPietro,
Teleporting Speed Hippos, Shmugen, Alchemist
Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-11) ~ Hinduragi,
Glork,
Magister Ludi
Katsuki (L-12) ~
GreyICE,
MaguaofIllusion
UberNinja (L-12) ~ Lady Lambdadelta
Gammagooey (L-12) ~ UberNinja
GreyICE (L-12) ~ Katsuki
SpyreX (L-12) ~ Oman
Debonair Danny DiPietro (L-12) ~ ToastyToast
danakillsu (L-12) ~ Debonair Danny DiPietro

Not Voting:
dramonic, Avenging Angel, Nexus, Nikanor, singersigner, SpyreX, Tierce

-Nikanor is being replaced. Please hold...

--With 25 alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Hey SpyreX?

Nikanor's not scum. ^-^/
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 1911, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1907, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: danakillsu

While I see that we're purging and that's fine by me, unless it's really inevitable, I'd like to go through other people first. I get that dana has support. But it's the wrong kind of support for Day 2 in a game like this, I think.

It ain't a purge; I called him out in 1851 and his posts after that conveniantly ignore it; bad feelings.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:14 am

Post by danakillsu »

In post 1937, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 1911, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 1907, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: danakillsu

While I see that we're purging and that's fine by me, unless it's really inevitable, I'd like to go through other people first. I get that dana has support. But it's the wrong kind of support for Day 2 in a game like this, I think.

It ain't a purge; I called him out in 1851 and his posts after that conveniantly ignore it; bad feelings.

You're funny.

1931, 1932, and 1933 are all good posts. They could be just faking, but all of them seem to be from a town perspective. I would strongly advise that we not consider lynching Ludi or SpyreX today.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 1924, Hinduragi wrote:You might want to go pick up some rum and scotch before I answer that question.

ARE YOU FUCKING AWFUL TOWN

OR FUCKING AWFUL SCUM
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:21 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

@Alchemist
– why no response to me showing your “Day didn’t go down like that” post was completely wrong?

Hinduragi calling someone CapsLawking ‘fake’ in strikes me as not something I would expect from him. And having a Kats Town read is so :eek: I don’t know where to begin …

--

Spyrex’s is more fodder for the ‘lynch Spyrex’ list. Everyone should try to reconcile the following in their head –

Spyrex at 1925 wrote: There's far too many have to go lynches at the moment and that will, mark my words, get worse.

He at lists 5 scum reads.

Mod at 1935 wrote:Not Voting: dramonic, Avenging Angel, Nexus, Nikanor, singersigner, SpyreX, Tierce

Tell me … does Town who thinks there are too many good lynch choices sit moping around going emo and not vote at all? Especially given the Big Blue Number of Doom?

Nah. Even King of Apathy Glork is voting.

--

Katsuki wrote:yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I really wish I counterclaimed MOI last day now.

Can anyone verify his claim because otherwise he's dead.

People should examine this very closely.

1. A subset of Town should realize that clearly Katsuki isn’t tapped into the Town side of the game. Especially in light of the whole Glork / Tierce discussion yesterday.
2. Tierce came out and said “hey, I didn’t get hooked up” today but clearly Katsuki isn’t doing anything but continuing to push mislynches. You know, what scum does. And he's doing a grade-A job at not mentioning ANYONE else in a large ass game.

So let’s feed him some rope and get rid of one of Implosion’s teammates.

--

Toasty wrote: I agree for the most part, but have also wondered if the vote was simply due to people being frustrated. The day was dragging on, and people wanted a lynch. I definitely think there were scum on the Quilford wagon. People I can see getting frustrated as town and going for a lynch would be Glork, Wyrd, Gamma. DDD is probs my best guess for scum on the Quilford wagon.

@MoI: Do you think it is scummier for someone to suggest a lynch (Alchemist) than to just hop on one?

If people were just genuinely frustrated and wanted to lynch a lurker Implosion was sitting right there with a sizeable head-start. So no, I don’t consider that the reason Quilford ate rope.

Meh on the second question – there is not inherently any more scummieness to either situation. Scum could easily suggest a counter-wagon or see one forming and jump on.

--

Shmugen wrote:Consider Katsuki struck from my list of want to lynch today for now.

Explanations – you lack them.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 am

Post by Nikanor »

I'm here. I'll read the thread later tonight; we're off to the zoo soonish.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Shmugen »

Katsu seems to be claiming some sort of masonizer as well, or something similar enough that the word counterclaim is in there. Either one of you is lying, which we should be able to discover soon, or we have two pretty strong roles here.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:47 am

In post 1942, Shmugen wrote:Katsu seems to be claiming some sort of masonizer as well, or something similar enough that the word counterclaim is in there. Either one of you is lying, which we should be able to discover soon, or we have two pretty strong roles here.

No Kats is saying "I should have counter-claimed to get him lynched" not that he is one. Because if he actually was one he'd understand certain issues that make is statement incredibly wrong and scummy.

He's scum. Vote accordingly.
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 am

Post by Glork »

I don't think I've ever played with DDDscum, but his posts seem consistent enough with what I've experienced from DDDtown.

I'm annoyed with Grey's incoherent ranting and wish he'd expand his horizons beyond yelling about Katsuscum. Who else is scum, Grey, and why?

Fence sitting on Kats. I think I just have a hard time reading him in general. I do think that MoI's point about not understanding town seeking mechanics makes him a bit more likely to be scum. However, I expect that not all (possibly not een *most*) of the town has seeking/target roles. I'm being a little more cautious in my evaluation here, because of personal feelings about he setup and mechanics.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:11 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

Haven't heard from AV, but since I don't have any suspects of my own, will keep my vote where it is.

@Gamma- if you are asking for reads, I can give you mine, but they mostly involve who I think it town enough to not vote for at this point.

And I have to ask, so if the answer is obvious, just answer and don't be an ass about it, but considering all of the town in the game, why would scum kill Wyrd?

~P
-AV and PeregrineV-
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Teleporting Speed Hippos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:24 am

Post by Teleporting Speed Hippos »

For town, I like:
1. Alchemist (as an alt of Timeater)
2. Teleporting Speed Hippos (AurorusVox + PeregrineV hydra) replacing AurorusVox pregame
5. Duplicity (Regfan + Shift hydra)
7. Glork
9. Hinduragi
14. MaguaofIllusion (MagnaofIllusion + Magua hydra)
24. Tammy
25. Tierce
27. UberNinja

For more-town-than-null I like:
3. Debonair Danny DiPietro
4. dramonic
6. Gammagooey
8. Avenging Angel replacing Haze N1
15. Shmugen replacing MathGirl277 D1
22. singersigner
23. SpyreX

None of these have been discussed with AV, so these are mine only.

~P
-AV and PeregrineV-
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Alchemist »

@Alchemist – why no response to me showing your “Day didn’t go down like that” post was completely wrong?

cuz it was bullshit and its not worth arguing about how YOU perceived something, the way you PERCEIVED the how the day went down is entirely subjective. its like teaching someone how to appreciate a film like aguirre, its not gonna happen unless that person isn't uhh well

lets just leave it at that
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Tierce »

Shameless prod-dodge.

Been doing outside stuff and can't be bothered to actually read instead of skimskimskim. Need to fix that soon, but won't be today, so.
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:54 am

In post 1947, Alchemist wrote:cuz it was bullshit and its not worth arguing about how YOU perceived something, the way you PERCEIVED the how the day went down is entirely subjective. its like teaching someone how to appreciate a film like aguirre, its not gonna happen unless that person isn't uhh well

lets just leave it at that

Why do you play Mafia? It apparently isn't about finding scum mainly.

Is it for making funny meta-posts like

'wat fluff'

which is an ironic demonstration of fluff at it's finest?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”