GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 904, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I was gonna start catching up on this game, and then I read Oman's recent posting and that's just put me in a bad mood.

So, I'm just going to leave this until tomorrow. I get the feeling that people aren't going to be up for lynching Uber!scum today, so my next post should comprise the remainder of my reads.

Hmmm

Okay, I know I'm uber's biggest proponent.

But you sure he's scum here honey?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Oversoul »

In post 924, UberNinja wrote:
In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails

I think the latter actually would be a good idea given everything
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 922, ToastyToast wrote:
In post 872, GreyICE wrote:
Implosion is a good lurker wagon, but hey, you know who else hasn't posted much? Katsuki! And Katsuki is scum!
Join justice

I would include you right up in the "I haven't posted much" group. And you complain that I'm not providing content. sheesh.

You've provided lots of words. You're light on content.

Words are not content, content is not words, and your posts have been a lot of vague justifications, cheerleading, and general 'running commentary,' with no real concrete reasoning or thought process.

Oversoul, listen to Uber.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:36 pm

Post by Oversoul »

Not until more people post. Like I said it is a suspicion. It could advance scum wincon if handled misappropriately.

I'm definitely not going to go through with anything without hearing from Tierce + Glork after yesterday.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by Tierce »

I've already told you to shut up and sheep Glork, right?

Because honestly, if you think following UberNinja's dictates is a good choice that is sure to help town, again I throw my hands up in the air sometimes, etc.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 878, Tammy wrote:
In post 876, Zdenek wrote:
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well Glork, for whatever it's worth, I hope you don't replace out. I like the energy you bring to the game as well as your level-headedness.

Levelheaded? After threatening to replace out? Explain.

Hmmm...I'm referring to him being level headed in being able to play the game, read people and address situations. I understand his desire to replace out in this situation and it doesn't mean that he's not level headed because of it. I see his point because I've gotten to the point where I've gotten so upset about something before that I've replaced out or thought about it.

That's not what level headed means.

Is English your first language?

In post 907, Wyrd wrote:Glork has reached heightened levels of "confirmed town always doc protect always love." So there's that.

Why?
Even after he attacked people in favour of the wagons he was on?

As of now, I can't see how any reasonable person could think that Glork is town. I can understand not wanting to lynch him, but I think that asking people to blindly sheep him is crazy talk.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 930, Zdenek wrote:
In post 878, Tammy wrote:
In post 876, Zdenek wrote:
In post 871, Tammy wrote:Well Glork, for whatever it's worth, I hope you don't replace out. I like the energy you bring to the game as well as your level-headedness.

Levelheaded? After threatening to replace out? Explain.

Hmmm...I'm referring to him being level headed in being able to play the game, read people and address situations. I understand his desire to replace out in this situation and it doesn't mean that he's not level headed because of it. I see his point because I've gotten to the point where I've gotten so upset about something before that I've replaced out or thought about it.

That's not what level headed means.

Is English your first language?

And the insult was for what point exactly? I think he seems like a sensible person. Him having an emotional reaction to a situation doesn't make him not sensible. Sensible people get frustrated too you know.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:16 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Something tells me that it was a good thing I was without comp access the first 28 pages...
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 931, Tammy wrote:And the insult was for what point exactly? I think he seems like a sensible person. Him having an emotional reaction to a situation doesn't make him not sensible. Sensible people get frustrated too you know.

I meant it as a real question. Being level headed is as not the same as being sensible. Getting frustrated, threatening to replace out, and (if he's town) forgetting where his vote was/who he wanted to lynch and attacking people who were in principle going to help him get it done, absolutely makes him not levelheaded. Being levelheaded implies that he would have remained (at least some what more) composed.

I'd say this was you buddying with Glork, being called out on it, and then trying bullshit your way out of it, but you misused the word "misrepresent" in the two towns game, so I know it's something that you do as town. Hence I was curious about whether English is your first language.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 926, Oversoul wrote:
In post 924, UberNinja wrote:
In post 917, Oversoul wrote:I want to say something but I don't know if it will actually be helpful for the town to know :\

spill it

or i spill your entrails

I think the latter actually would be a good idea given everything

no, you must commit ritual seppuku to regain your honor

i will grant you the use of my blade, outcast
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by Vi »

Vote Count V:
Skrimir
:right: ToastyToast (L-10) ~ Haze, UberNinja, SpyreX, Debonair Danny DiPietro, Tierce
:right: Magister Ludi (L-10) ~ Wyrd, Zdenek, Duplicity, MaguaofIllusion, Alchemist
GreyICE (L-11) ~ Oman, Nikanor, Gammagooey, Katsuki
Alchemist (L-12) ~ Shmugen (MathGirl277), Magister Ludi, Nexus
UberNinja (L-13) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, Teleporting Speed Hippos
dramonic (L-13) ~ Hinduragi, implosion
Katsuki (L-14) ~ GreyICE,
Oversoul

Oversoul (L-14) ~ dramonic
Tammy (L-14) ~ singersigner
Tierce (L-14) ~ ToastyToast
MaguaofIllusion (L-14) ~ Tammy

Not Voting:
Quilford, Glork, Oversoul

-MathGirl277 has requested replacement.

-Shmugen replaces MathGirl277. Welcome him!

-Nexus is being prodded...

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.

Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In post 935, Vi wrote:

-Shmugen replaces MathGirl277. Welcome him!

Unvote

You heard the mod. Readthrough is in progress, cohesive thoughts will arrive tomorrow.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 933, Zdenek wrote:
In post 931, Tammy wrote:And the insult was for what point exactly? I think he seems like a sensible person. Him having an emotional reaction to a situation doesn't make him not sensible. Sensible people get frustrated too you know.

I meant it as a real question. Being level headed is as not the same as being sensible. Getting frustrated, threatening to replace out, and (if he's town) forgetting where his vote was/who he wanted to lynch and attacking people who were in principle going to help him get it done, absolutely makes him not levelheaded. Being levelheaded implies that he would have remained (at least some what more) composed.

I'd say this was you buddying with Glork, being called out on it, and then trying bullshit your way out of it, but you misused the word "misrepresent" in the two towns game, so I know it's something that you do as town. Hence I was curious about whether English is your first language.

Hmmm...English is my first language. I read several others so maybe I get meanings mixed up sometimes. I don't know. But, I'm not here. One of the definitions for level-headed is sensible. I think you can get overly frustrated and threaten to replace out/or do it and still be a sensible person. I'd like to think I'm a basically sensible person, and I've replaced out after getting overly frustrated.

As far as where his vote was and all that crap; I didn't really pay too much attention to all the drama from yesterday afternoon. It was a gambit and pointless, so I didn't look at any of that stuff closely. It doesn't change the fact that I think when it comes to his ability to read people and situations, I think he seems like a sensible person.

I don't buddy with anyone, but I think that this game would benefit from Glork staying in it...if you want to call that buddying well then fine I'm buddying.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 902, Tierce wrote:

While it's probably true atm I find little to no town motivation to be brandying this fact about.

I think I've said already I don't care if it annoys people. I feel a need to drive that in and write it in Oversoul's blood. It's cathartic.

(Welcome to my town games. I'm obnoxious about being town.)

I know that Haze and ToastyToast brought this up too, but really please stop. If this is an aspect of your town games, please eradicate it. Obvtown people do not need to run around calling themselves obvtown. Obvtown people are obvtown to others by virtue of their behavior in the game, not by virtue of how many times they call themselves obvtown or point out that actions they are doing are obvtowning.

Also, in regards to what you said to ToastyToast regarding your incredibly town reaction to the Oversoul gambit, you weren't. In fact, I bounced back and forth between thinking that it was real and thinking that the two of you had cooked this up to make everyone think you were town when you were in fact partners because your reaction read anything to me but obvtown. It read contrived. The only reason why I decided it wasn't a scum gambit was because of Oversoul.

The more you call yourself obvtown, the less and less I believe you are town at all.

Quote tag added. ~Vi
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 937, Tammy wrote:As far as where his vote was and all that crap; I didn't really pay too much attention to all the drama from yesterday afternoon. It was a gambit and pointless, so I didn't look at any of that stuff closely. It doesn't change the fact that I think when it comes to his ability to read people and situations, I think he seems like a sensible person.

Now that you're aware of them, what do you think of his votes on Oversoul and Katsuki, and his comment to Oversoul about trying to get the Katsuki wagon through?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Is Tammy pushing a Tierce lynch?

DA FUQ?

Please someone actual dayvig Zdenek.

Katsuki still needs death.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Tammy »

Uh no. What gave you that idea?

I want an MoI lynch.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by Tammy »

Okay, Zdenek, you might need to walk me through what you're seeing. This is not the kind of stuff I look for and I understand it's one of your favorite scumtells. I pulled what I think are the relevant quotes to try to follow along.

In post 723, Glork wrote:Honestly, I'm really not interested in an Uberlynch at this particular moment. I am interested in Kats.

I would also consider lynching MoI.

Mentions being interested in a Kats wagon.

In post 746, Glork wrote:
Vote: Oversoul

Votes Oversoul in the midst of the gambit and explains why in the next few posts. Is there a problem with him voting Oversoul at this point? Because in the following description it seems that he's not certain that Oversoul is town. Is part of it that it seems policy lynch? I'm not an advocate of policy lynches, but I can see why people would be calling for it in this situation. What Oversoul did was incredibly stupid.

In post 749, Glork wrote:He outed town roles for zero reason and has yet to provide a shred of insight or analysis from his "gabmit," and his vote is still on Tierce, who is 100% confirmed town at this point.

Even on the off-chance that this was a towngambit, Oversoul is clearly terrible enough to need to die. My vote isn't moving. Ever. In fact, I might just refuse to post any content whatsoever until he dies.

In post 791, Glork wrote:
Dear Scumbags,
Oversoul is still Ike. Please nightkill him tonight.

xoxo,
Glork

Unvote
Vote: Katsuki

hay buddeh.

Here's what he votes Katsuki for:

In post 823, Glork wrote:
You were too eager to jump on an IkeLynch.

Does it look bad because he hadn't unvoted Oversoul yet when he voted for Katsuki?

In post 840, Glork wrote:
In post 838, Oversoul wrote:
In post 828, Tierce wrote:
What did I miss? Oversoul was the one who fakeclaimed Ike by using Aether. How is he jumping on an Ikelynch? Did someone claim Ike while I blinked?

Nevermind.

Oh that's another one, Oversoul, you could have outed Ike. Screw you.

I agree with th Kats wagon

People I had a problem with? Glork as I already mentioned.

Hindu

Alchemist

Katsuki

They all jumped on and didn't even give me a chance to explain And it was all very opportunistic.

Oh, sure.

Mass OMGUS.

Good luck pushing that one through.

He's calling out Oversoul for mass OMGUSing even though Katsuki is the person that Glork is voting for? I'm not sure where I follow why it's bad to call out someone for having bad reasons for suspecting someone even if you're voting for them and especially when it's en masse and Glork himself is on that list.

I don't understand why he voted for Katsuki, but he did say before it ever started that he would be willing to vote for Katsuki. It's like the people who are voting for Dramonic right now, partially because of him voting for Oversoul.

I'm not following on the scum tell though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Tammy »

RegDup
I meant to ask you this last night when you posted your reads list. Will you read , re-read MoI's ISO, and then tell me how you have a strong town read on them? kthnxbai!
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 pm

Post by GreyICE »

In post 941, Tammy wrote:Uh no. What gave you that idea?

#938, where you outright state it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:37 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Tammy wrote:
Does it look bad because he hadn't unvoted Oversoul yet when he voted for Katsuki?

It looks bad because he's voting Katsuki for being too eager to jump on a lynch that he is in support of. The fact that he then gives the reason "to eager to be on an Ikelynch" makes it worse because if that concerned him at all, he wouldn't be voting for Oversoul.

Tammy wrote:
He's calling out Oversoul for mass OMGUSing even though Katsuki is the person that Glork is voting for? I'm not sure where I follow why it's bad to call out someone for having bad reasons for suspecting someone even if you're voting for them and especially when it's en masse and Glork himself is on that list.

The issue here is that Oversoul says that he's suspicious of Katsuki, who Glork is voting, and Glork says, "Good luck pushing that one through." As though he is doesn't support the lynch himself.

---
Vote: GreyIce
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Post by Tammy »

Really, I do. Please point out the words to me in 938 where I state that I want Tierce lynched (Hint: You can't it's not there.) In fact, I've already stated that I think Tierce is town. Post 938 is me expressing my frustration over the "I'm obvtown" non stop statements which make me doubt her town status. It doesn't mean she's scum, and I understand that she might do this as town, but it doesn't help with me believing in her alignment.

You need to read better.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

^^^ Swear need to pedit. Directed to GI
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 945, Zdenek wrote:
Tammy wrote:

It looks bad because he's voting Katsuki for being too eager to jump on a lynch that he is in support of. The fact that he then gives the reason "to eager to be on an Ikelynch" makes it worse because if that concerned him at all, he wouldn't be voting for Oversoul.

I can see how this looks bad, but can't someone think that others look opportunistic in jumping on a lynch they support especially if they were already suspicious of them?

Tammy wrote:

The issue here is that Oversoul says that he's suspicious of Katsuki, who Glork is voting, and Glork says, "Good luck pushing that one through." As though he is doesn't support the lynch himself.
[/quote]

Do we know he was referring to Katsuki? There could be several reasons why he said that. I don't know. I see where you're coming from and that it looks suspicious, and I'm not going to try to answer for him because he's the only one who can tell you what he meant by these things. I can sympathize though with someone who got incredibly frustrated and said and did somethings that others don't understand and that look suspicious.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by singersigner »

FFS, this game is almost 40 pages at less than a week. I really don't feel like I have the energy to play in a game with this much derp. I'll sheep Glork til the end, but fuck if I feel like reading up on the past 20 pages I missed, and if he replaces out... buh...

Anyway... :igmeou:

MoI asked derpy questions after claiming to read up on the game, yet having nothing of importance to say...even more so for sheeping exactly what I said about why SpyreX was in my top two scum reads. SpyreX is scummy for actually thinking Tammy is scum when she's clearly town. If he was pushing for a policy lynch on her, fine, but otherwise derpderp. Toast, don't try and threaten people while they're on vacation. It's not nice.

People should stop repeating shit. Don't respond if you've already said it, or if you have to, just link to the post you've already made instead of effectively quoting yourself without the quotes. Tierce, this includes you. It's ironic that you say UberNinja (or Oversoul?) posts walls that make your eyes bleed because you constantly post the same rage and shit about how you're conftown. We get it, you're probs town, now stop it. TownTierce seriously needs to learn how her play can seriously hinder everyone else's by just being a distraction. You learned a little about that at Scumburgh, didn't you.

People I'd be willing to lynch: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE, LLD, Oversoul, UberNinja, Tammy. For those of you that didn't get it before becausederpderpwhostilldoespolicylynches, people I actually think are scummy: MoI, Toast, SpyreX, GreyICE.

Have fun, cheers, stop posting so much, going back to catching up on Celebrity Apprentice.
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”