ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:18 am

Post by ToastyToast »

In post 275, Alchemist wrote:Toast, is Hinduragi scum?

I'm not sure yet. I'm used to posts with more content from him, but nothing has given me a strong feeling. But on that note, What were his results of re-examining Tammy? Why Nikanor? What makes UN an easy lynch compared to Nika? Those are things he needs to answer. His being against any sort of claiming is good.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:33 am

Post by Hinduragi »

More or less meant your read in general felt late. Might just be me overestimating.

So as a matter of interest, why is your vote still on me?

I don't feel like slinging my vote around and unleashing a bag of tricks on D1 in a 29p game. Plus 2: I'm lazy; I generally dislike having my vote nowhere.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I wasn't even sure if I posted my re on Tammy and didn't bother ISO'ing myself to check. I got that she's mad and "Tammy's got spunk" part is pretty much a good summation of what happened. Spyrex is mad and thus can be biased but does have a case though it doesn't have OMG MUST LYNCH merit to it. I looked up her meta. Didn't find any completed scum games but she has a town performance where she had some form of attitude I guess. Her most similar attitude to this game, though, hasn't finished and she hasn't flipped either so there isn't much you can pull from it.

Nikanor's opening posts in the game are absolute fucking garbage. Re: Opening vote on UN, the easy target. Meow meow meow for his sig. A bunch of blank nothing from a player who can do more. Re: FoS Alchemist because he's mad/reataliating; a dumb post. Re: Question to Ludi to add to the FoS. A summation of his posts: Vote: Easylynch, FoS:for fun, blank, blank, blank, blank.

UN said something that 100% conflicted with his actions. Yes, there's an easy fucking target. If it was a newbie game, I'd expect more people to go "shit, that's weird, let's vote him" but this isn't one of those. Here, everyone knows scum would be more careful about theri posting, especially if UN is scum and did something that bad. Yes, it's possible he's scum. But, given his rep, it's also possible he's just dumb town who fucked up a vote. I'd lean towards town.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:53 am

Post by UberNinja »

Here's why I think Tammy's town.

I don't think scum would word things quite like she does: either she's pretty good at faking townspeak in her posts or she's actually town. Imo this far outweighs that scummy thing she did that made me vote her. So fuck anyone who's voting me because I said she was town when I was voting her, that was an honest mistake and I really wasn't paying too much attention at that point.

This looks like genuine righteous indignation to me, and the manner in which it's written doesn't make me feel scum, it makes me feel town.
In post 114, Tammy wrote:You're the one in the last post said it was backhand smarm directed towards Tierce not white-knighting people anymore, so obviously to you it had something to do with Tierce. You don't get to now play dumb now and act like it didn't. Also, do I have any knowledge of Tierce's white-knighting meta? Oh, stupid me, no I fucking don't, so you're reading implications into her statement that you believe I perceived that I didn't.

All I know is that people came out and said, "I'm going to be different, but there are good reasons." Sounds to me like a pre-emptive defense. If you want to lynch me because I think that kind of crap is BS, then I don't know what to tell you...have at it.

In post 130, Tammy wrote:
In post 121, Magister Ludi wrote:Actually, @ Tammy, do you think SpyreX is scum?

I have no idea what to think of Spyrex right now. I think his weird over aggressive push on me is odd. However, I can't imagine scum pushing so hard so early for a mislynch...so probably not. He's probably just some really misguided townie with bad logic who doesn't realize he's wrong.

In post 135, Tammy wrote:My vote on Zdenek was something that I thought was worse at the time. Overexplaining things is something that scum often do. I made a statement regarding the two people, at the time, who had pre-emptively defended their meta. So fucking what.

In post 189, Tammy wrote:@Tierce - There was nothing pseudo about it, I made a mistake after getting frustrated because apparently nobody in the damn thread is interested in actually determining who the damn scum are. So, yeah, let's jump all over me because I dared to call out you guys who preemptively defended yourself against not following along with your meta and voting for someone who overexplained his entrance vote. Who cares after seeing him interact with people and got a town read on him that I sheeped him during RVS...apparently that's a fucking sin. Yeah, your explanation for your meta-defense sucked fucking ass so I sheeped Glork for that afterwards and let it ride. Since I got called out as slimy, that's how I referred to myself, because fuck it. If everyone wants to fall in line and think they actually caught me as scum in the first few posts of RVS, I'm laughing hysterically about that...because fucking damn seriously. And that is what everyone here thinks that because I called you out for pre-emptively defending yourself against your meta and that I used humor to do it so that I'm somehow scum...which I'm fucking not. So, yeah, I "pseudo" self voted because really who the fuck cares. When I realized the mistake I made after Spy's last genius post, I gave him the OMGUS he's been waiting for since page 2.

And then looking back, this looks like genuine scum hunting too.
In post 32, Tammy wrote:What's up with going all overexplainy with your RVS vote?

vote: Zdenek

And what's up with the meta warnings? Just a heads up I won't be playing like I normally do, but it's definitely not because I'm evil, it's because... Seriously, not because I'm evil though, definitely not that!
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:55 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 278, Hinduragi wrote:UN said something that 100% conflicted with his actions. Yes, there's an easy fucking target. If it was a newbie game, I'd expect more people to go "shit, that's weird, let's vote him" but this isn't one of those. Here, everyone knows scum would be more careful about theri posting, especially if UN is scum and did something that bad. Yes, it's possible he's scum. But, given his rep, it's also possible he's just dumb town who fucked up a vote. I'd lean towards town.

Somebody with a fucking brain; Thank you.

Sadly enough though, I think it's mostly lazy/moron townies on my wagon.
Could be some scum but I wouldn't bank on it.
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 am

Post by Alchemist »

I also think Tammy is pretty fucking town tbh

IMO quite a bit of the people saying she's scum are just sheeping what a few people have said, and now the argument has snowballed into WELP tammy is autoscum. I just dont think all the people on Tammy have been entirely honest with themselves about it.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 am

Post by SpyreX »

UN said something that 100% conflicted with his actions. Yes, there's an easy fucking target. If it was a newbie game, I'd expect more people to go "shit, that's weird, let's vote him" but this isn't one of those. Here, everyone knows scum would be more careful about theri posting, especially if UN is scum and did something that bad. Yes, it's possible he's scum. But, given his rep, it's also possible he's just dumb town who fucked up a vote. I'd lean towards town.

Here's why I LOVE ME SOME META

Hindu, If I, or Glork, or you, or DDD, or hell almost anyone pulled "gee golly gosh I dont know where my vote is" would you buy it?

Yep. Exactly.

Am I convinced UN is scum? Not by a longshot. Watching this new mimicry of the Tammy Sweet Moves (TM) after calling her town doesn't do a lot.
Would I rather, much rather, UN eat a bullet and do something real and serious today? Hell yes. However as soon as dram pulled that out it was absolutely apparent where things were gonna go and while not ideal
its not a bad thing

IMO quite a bit of the people saying she's scum are just sheeping what a few people have said, and now the argument has snowballed into WELP tammy is autoscum. I just dont think all the people on Tammy have been entirely honest with themselves about it.

I'm honest about it. It was disingenuous and the replies varying for pff cant catch me bro to fake indignation to even a self vote and even that glomp onto SPYREX WANT ME OMGUS QQQ is absolutely bunk.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 am

Post by UberNinja »

SpyreX what is your #1 goal in this game?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:33 am

Post by SpyreX »

No seriously what kind of question is that?

The goal is the same as it always is: to win and have fun doing it.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Hindu, If I, or Glork, or you, or DDD, or hell almost anyone pulled "gee golly gosh I dont know where my vote is" would you buy it?

That means I'd be voting on the assumpion UN is gambiting. I see the cake, but I can't tell if it's a lie.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 am

Post by SpyreX »

No if we did that (because its a stupid gambit) you'd jump on that as a screwup because
we know better

I'm saying nothing about UN says he doesn't know better. He can pretend to not care but good lord
Show

Proud member of BaM
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 283, UberNinja wrote:SpyreX what is your #1 goal in this game?

In post 284, SpyreX wrote:To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women
In post 285, SpyreX wrote:No seriously what kind of question is that?

The goal is the same as it always is: to win and have fun doing it.

An unexpectedly joking and alignment-ambiguous answer... I was expecting "To lynch scum! Onward and upward!" But I digress.

Is the goal to lynch scum or to lynch derp? I've already admitted that I derped. But does that seem like something scum would derp on to you? Good lord man.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:11 am

Post by UberNinja »

I'm not even gonna try and pawn off the lie that it was a reaction test... it was pure unadulterated derp.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 248, Glork wrote:
In post 233, Tierce wrote:I've seen Glorktown act like this, but...
FOS: Glork

Really.

Really.

Ya rly. Let me have my paranoia.

Why would you prefer to be voted yourself than having me being voted, Glork? Doesn't make much sense, no matter how certain you are that I'm town. It might just be a turn of phrase--I'm too tired to delve on it, so please explain.

@Toast:
There's history behind my opinion of UN's play that involves other games. I have a slight townread on him, won't push that wagon myself because I'm more interested on Other Things (at least once I'm awake enough to analyze the rest of the game), but it's not a slot I care enough about to defend.

@SpyreX:
We can do BETTER than UN. I'd much rather not read through his posts, true, but come on. I'm trying, but you have to give me something. That Tammy wagon had a lot more spunk.

VOTE: Tammy

Oof. Exhausted. Poor night's sleep + hayfever + plane + rain = have mercy on me. Moar post tomorrow.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:19 am

Post by UberNinja »

Vote: Tierce
Alchemist
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Alchemist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:25 am

Post by Alchemist »

Is scum Glork even lynchable?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Tierce »

No idea. But he's not today's lynch.

Why the question, and what are the reasons behind your Glork read, Tim?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Is the goal to lynch scum or to lynch derp? I've already admitted that I derped. But does that seem like something scum would derp on to you? Good lord man.

You're painting it like its an either/or.

Derpin, Lurkin what have you are independent circles on the Venn Diagram.

The problem is, unless aside from those you get
firmly
locked into the town circle then you've gotta go. Oddly enough, derpin et all make that harder by their nature because forgetting where your vote is is the kind of mistake scum can make when they dont actually care where there vote is at.

I dont particularly want you lynched. However, unless there is some benediction from on high I do want you dead.

Unvote, Vote: Tammy

-----

Pffft anyone is lynchable and Glork suffers from the worst of the worst issues as scum so it'll work itself out.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 229, Oversoul wrote:Tierce, you said you are transplanting some posting habits from Paranoia Mafia and saying you are using them here as townand that I should "deal". My response to you is that you should "deal" that I find you suspicious for using scumbehavior from a scumgame we shared.

Huh, yeah? I said I understood where your suspicions came from and I'm not criticizing you for them, but I'm not going to change deliberate play because you find it meta-suspicious when the meta-appropriation was deliberate to begin with.
tl;dr: I
am
"dealing" with it.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:48 am

Post by UberNinja »

These Tammy votes are shit.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

For reference:

Unofficial votecount:

:right: Tammy (L-9) ~ Magister Ludi, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Tierce, SpyreX
:right: UberNinja (L-9) ~ Lady Lambdadelta, SpyreX, Glork, Nikanor, Teleporting Speed Hippos, ToastyToast
Tierce (L-11) ~ Quilford, Tammy, MaguaofIllusion, UberNinja
Hinduragi (L-13) ~ Haze, Zdenek
Quilford (L-14) ~ Duplicity
Wyrd (Nuwen) (L-14) ~ Wyrd
Alchemist (L-14) ~ MathGirl277
Nikanor (L-14) ~ Hinduragi
Haze (L-14) ~ Gammagooey
Magister Ludi (L-14) ~ Alchemist

Not Voting:
implosion, Katsuki, Nexus, Shinori, singersigner

--With 29 alive, it takes 15 to lynch.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Post by singersigner »

Spoiler: I'm not adding my commentary yet because I'm tired as fuck right now...yeah...
In post 16, Alchemist wrote:
Vote: Teleporting Speed Hippo

This abomination cannot be allowed to live.

I'm inevitably going to think that Timeater is scum at some point if my one past game with him is any indication of what will happen in this game, but I can live with that.

FYI to all in this game I'm going to be playing completely different than I usually do, part of the reason I wanted to alt. I'm aiming for a more subdued regfan/thor playstyle. Zen-y-ish. Ohmmmmmmmm.

In post 22, Quilford wrote:tierce - nulltown
wyrd - scum
oversoul - nulltown
singer - null
zdenek - nullscum
alchemist - town
magister ludi - null
mathgirl - nullscum

In post 23, Tierce wrote:FWIW, I'm on FIRE AND HATRED mode. I am not going to spend early days in a 28-slots/32-players game trying to defend people who will be constant lynch ponies and can't be trusted to hold up their end of town play in later days. Scumhunting > trying to save derpy players from a lynch.

This means: either shape up and look townie, or don't trust me to defend poor play even if I don't find it scummy. I don't have the patience nor the willingness to defend that crap in a game this size.

Most of this playerlist is capable enough to not need hand-holding, anyway. But I thought I should warn about this because there might be a meta-shift from me.

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.

/ur-quan

PEdit: O hai. Complete bullshit list.

UNVOTE: Wyrd
VOTE: Quilford

In post 24, Magister Ludi wrote:
In post 16, Alchemist wrote:FYI to all in this game I'm going to be playing completely different than I usually do, part of the reason I wanted to alt. I'm aiming for a more subdued regfan/thor playstyle. Zen-y-ish. Ohmmmmmmmm.

Seems strange (???). Are you trying to switch it up because you are usually very hard to read when you're town? If not, then why? (and why announce it to the world?)

~~~

@Oversoul, remind me, do you usually not start with a random vote?

In post 38, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Don't want to be stuck in a situation again where she's scum and I know she's scum but can't get her lynched because she's Tierce so she needs to die now.

In post 53, Zdenek wrote:
In post 50, Hinduragi wrote:Vote: Zdenek
Why vote dramonic because you think he'll lurk. Go.

Because I think the proposing a policy lynch is a reasonable way to start the game, lurking is anti-town and maybe being voted will encourage him to post.

In post 61, Gammagooey wrote:hay.

singer why buh?

also since theres going to be at least a few people that didn't bother reading the first post
*As a member of the majority, you win when the Daein Resistance has been subdued and one person with this Win Condition still lives.
*Per Micaiah's plan, you win when one member of your faction is alive and the following roles have been removed from the game.

So yeah don't forget about this when someone brings up massclaiming later.

reading over the stuff i skimmed, probably more post in a few minutes.

In post 60, Tammy wrote:@ Spyrex - There's a difference between slimy and bitchy, but you're so awesome at reading me if I believed in self-votes I'd sheep you too.

@ Zdenek - [Redacted] right back at ya! I still don't like the way you overexplained your entrance and your vote. However, I liked your and . That you actually went and checked for the truth of what he said demonstrated town intent, and I liked your approach hence the sheeping. Dram hasn't even been in the thread yet, of course I don't think you've got the vote on scum silly.

In post 73, Gammagooey wrote:yeaaaah i'd rather vote UN than tammy.

haze won the prize of committing gamma's favorite scumtell though so more words from him would be nice.

In post 79, UberNinja wrote:It probably goes without saying that a lot of people with inflated egos consider me a weak slot.

k, Thanks Gamma

In post 80, Glork wrote:dramonic, who not named you should I sheep?

In post 91, Glork wrote:I think she'd call out UN's playstyle regardless of her alignment. Widespread frustration with a player is not limited to alignment.

In post 110, Glork wrote:I'm not really at liberty to discuss my Tiercevote in detail.

What I will say is that there is a disturbingly high density of words that might not mean anything, and a disturbingly low density of trying-to-find-scum in her eight posts to date.

In post 163, Tammy wrote:@Dram - Fine...you're wrong...and it saddens me.

In post 186, Tierce wrote:See: my initial remark about meta-shift.

I accomplished things in Paranoia that, had I been town, could have led town to a win, had I bussed you or Akonas. I actually think the basis of my scumplay would make for solid townplay, and that's part of what I'm trying here. Assertive aggressiveness can be good, and you're fooling yourself if you think I would be mellow and gentle as town in a game with this playerlist in these circumstances.

In post 221, dramonic wrote:LLD, of all the things to attack in UN's play, I'm surprised you're not mentionning the fact he JUST screamed "TAMMY IS TOWN GAIS" while having a vote sitting on her <_<

UN, you have to either bus or buddy tammy, you can't do both at once that's way too obvious man!

In post 224, SpyreX wrote:Because in my gut this is bad BUT its happening AND I just love fighting tooth and nail to watch it get waaaashed away because ~mysteriously~ it never seems like they DIE AT NIGHT LIKE THEY SHOULD

In post 232, Alchemist wrote:Looking town is easy. OS vote Ludi.

Glork. Your UN vote is bullshit.

Nikanor thats scummy as fuck. Its like OS just fucking summoned you with toast magic.

Tierce do you think SpyreX is scum?

In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Tierce

Questions –

DDD
– why did you choose to sheep Spyrex as opposed to Glork?

Spyrex
– given the scum wincon why should not be met with immediate rope?

Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you to sheep?

Singersinger and Oversoul
– with the thread being open less than 24 hours and some people not active on weekends regularly why are both of you worried about why some players have yet to post?

In post 254, UberNinja wrote:
In post 208, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Tammy (L-7) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork, [Hippos]

No way this wagon doesn't have... let's arbitrarily say 2 scum on it.

I'm gonna go reread everyone's joining the wagon, and see where my vote needs to go.

Wagon analysis without a flip is useless.

In post 272, Glork wrote:
In post 252, singersigner wrote:
In post 250, Glork wrote:
In post 239, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Glork
– why would you bother to care who Dramonic wants you sheep?

Because dramonic is the name I arbitrarily ("randomly" to most) picked out before I started reading the thread.

Do you usually do that? And then on top of that, do you usually listen to the aforementioned person?

If I'm going to sheep in RVS, usually I just pick someone and ask them who I should vote for. This time, I picked someone and asked them who I should sheep. Functionally, it's basically the same thing.

If somebody wants to explain why we're spending this much time on Glork's RVS behavior, I'm all ears. I feel like a lot of people could be putting their time to much better use, and that's not just because
I'm
the one being questioned here.

In post 294, SpyreX wrote:

You're painting it like its an either/or.

Derpin, Lurkin what have you are independent circles on the Venn Diagram.

The problem is, unless aside from those you get
firmly
locked into the town circle then you've gotta go. Oddly enough, derpin et all make that harder by their nature because forgetting where your vote is is the kind of mistake scum can make when they dont actually care where there vote is at.

I dont particularly want you lynched. However, unless there is some benediction from on high I do want you dead.

Unvote, Vote: Tammy

-----

Pffft anyone is lynchable and Glork suffers from the worst of the worst issues as scum so it'll work itself out.

Also, there are at least four people I wouldn't hesitate bandwagoning/hammering today and/or tomorrow if given the opportunity. Regardless of what I actually think their alignment is. Cheers.

vote: Tammy
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:04 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 7, Vi wrote:
Vote Count 0:
Shinon

Not Voting:
Alchemist, Teleporting Speed Hippos, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Glork, Haze, Hinduragi, implosion, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta, Magister Ludi, MaguaofIllusion, MathGirl277, Nexus, Nikanor, Oman, Oversoul, Quilford, Shinori, singersigner, SpyreX, Tammy, Tierce, ToastyToast, UberNinja, Wyrd, Zdenek

In post 203, Vi wrote:
Mini Vote Count:
Matthew (FE7) (also, 152 posts overnight, seriously)
:right: Tammy (L-8) ~ SpyreX, Magister Ludi, UberNinja, Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Oman, Glork
Quilford (L-13) ~
Tierce,
Alchemist, Duplicity
Tierce (L-13) ~
Debonair Danny DiPietro, Glork, Oman,
Quilford,
Tammy,
Tammy
dramonic (L-14) ~ Zdenek,
Tammy

Wyrd (Nuwen) (L-14) ~
Tierce,
Wyrd,
Quilford

Alchemist (L-14) ~ MathGirl277
Hinduragi (L-14) ~ Haze
Zdenek (L-14) ~
Tammy,
Hinduragi
Haze (L-14) ~ Gammagooey
SpyreX (L-15) ~
Tammy

Teleporting Speed Hippos (L-15) ~
Alchemist

Oversoul (L-15) ~
Magister Ludi, UberNinja

Not Voting:
Alchemist,
Teleporting Speed Hippos,
Debonair Danny DiPietro, dramonic, Duplicity, Gammagooey, Glork, Haze, Hinduragi,
implosion, Katsuki, Lady Lambdadelta,
Magister Ludi,
MaguaofIllusion,
MathGirl277,
Nexus, Nikanor,
Oman, Oversoul, Quilford,
Shinori, singersigner,
SpyreX, Tammy, Tierce,
ToastyToast, UberNinja,
Wyrd, Zdenek,
Tierce,
Glork

Vi wrote:

Am I the only one who noticed this? I'm wondering if it has to do with votecount numbers or if it's something else. It's certainly not size-zero-Vi-prod-list.

@Vi: Is the meaning of this zero available for public knowledge? If so, could you explain it, please?[/b]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”