UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:26 pm

Post by UberNinja »

Trevor dying inexplicably would be grand.

GRAND, I tell you.
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by Trevor »

In post 1599, Luffy wrote:
In post 1598, UberNinja wrote:Well, it's not like I could meta you anyway, because I've never heard of you or Westeros.
I just care if you're somebody I have played with before.

That's why I said it wouldn't really be helpful :P

I wish so bad I had dayvig powers. Sometimes, I just get the urge to shoot some people right on the spot *sigh*. Ellibereth, what happened to shooting Trevor? Or anyone else for that matter?

Funnily enough, I have no idea why that shot failed. Luffy, do you think I am scum? If so, why aren't you voting me?

pedit: Someone please quote 1600 when I die. Uberninja is full of shit.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1601, Trevor wrote:Funnily enough, I have no idea why that shot failed. Luffy, do you think I am scum? If so, why aren't you voting me?

pedit: Someone please quote 1600 when I die. Uberninja is full of shit.

*sigh* I don't particularly think you're scum. But I think you have a good chance of being one. It’s just some moments I would rather vig someone on the spot than actually have to push a lynch, especially when they do something like a slip. Do I think that what you have done deserves a vig? Yes. It would be really harder to push a lynch, since it’s mostly based on gut, but from my POV (and assuming I was vig), I would vig. Different people see different things from their POV, and that’s the beauty of lynching, especially when you are going to attempt to push a lynch based on gut, or from something that people might see differently.
(This is an alt)
Trevor
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Trevor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 2:51 pm

Post by Trevor »

Alright, I'm off. Feels like I've spent the entire evening conversing with the same 2 people.

If you didn't know, I intend to survive until Day 12 lylo, where I can quote this while simultaneously hammering the last scum 2 minutes until the deadline.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 3:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'll help that cause.

I mean jesus:

*sigh* I don't particularly think you're scum. But I think you have a good chance of being one. It’s just some moments I would rather vig someone on the spot than actually have to push a lynch, especially when they do something like a slip. Do I think that what you have done deserves a vig? Yes. It would be really harder to push a lynch, since it’s mostly based on gut, but from my POV (and assuming I was vig), I would vig. Different people see different things from their POV, and that’s the beauty of lynching, especially when you are going to attempt to push a lynch based on gut, or from something that people might see differently.

Those first two sentences aren't even trying.

This is why I want this to go NOW versus later. This is the juice.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
With 40 alive it is 10 to lynch.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 1604, SpyreX wrote:Those first two sentences aren't even trying.

And why is that more likely to come from scum then? Have they not the ability to pretend to actually look like they are trying? If I must say, I think that's a towntell (yes, I know I'm refering to myself :P). Also, do you not think that it might also be a playstyle/stream of consciousness tell rather than a scumtell? Again, I think I'll quote this:

In post 1573, BBmolla wrote:Do you think you have to wholeheartedly and completely disagree with everything your scumread says?
(This is an alt)
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm

Btw, the recent conversation has been going nowhere; it'd be nice if people could post something useful for a change.

Going around taking townish-looking players and questioning their townishness is theoretically a scumtell, but I don't see scum actually do it very often. (It
is
, however, a scumtell that I like to accuse townies of making when I'm scum myself and trying to lynch them.)

I have some idea of Trevor's meta, btw, and he acts like this even as town. (I haven't seen him as scum, though, so I'm not sure if it's the same town or scum for him.)
scum
town
YYR
YYR
Goon
YYR
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 4:59 pm

Post by YYR »

Quite honestly, lynch me if you really want to. The game is moving along way too quickly for me to really get much of anything done. I can read well enough, but it's too difficult to scumhunt for me at this pace.

I have a feeling Trevor is mafia if it's worth anything, and I wouldn't mind a Red lynch. *shrug*
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Well, I was all set to vote Trevor over the CFJ votecount fiasco thing.

Then I saw THIS scumbuffet:

In post 1600, UberNinja wrote:Trevor dying inexplicably would be grand.

GRAND, I tell you.

I swear, UN, you get scummier every time I play with you. Eat some rope.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
TeChNoWC
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
TeChNoWC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 7:59 pm

Post by TeChNoWC »

In post 1550, Luffy wrote:OH FFS Techno :roll:

I have taken the time to combine all your shitty reasons for why I am scum, for funsies:

1. I am scum because I "bussed" UN, who you apparently know is scum.
2. My gut told me SpyreX is town, who apparently, is also confirmed scum.
3. I called the CC wagon shitty.
4. I "jumped" on the T-bone wagon. Which, evidently, was somewhat of a horrible wagon to you. I am sorry to break your bubble, but apparently, 9 other people thought that was a reasonable wagon. Okay, you can argue that scum was pushing it (though I agree with Amrun that it's prob mostly town), but there are still townies who wanted to lynch him. I still stand by my push. He was playing horribly, and acting scummy as hell.
5. Apparenlty, you say
"I'll give it to Luffy that he does SEEM like he is trying, posts often and has some useful things to say, but his vote on T-Bone was fluff and had no basis to it, other than pushing a wagon and he openly admitted it. That, coupled with the fact that UN was his biggest scumread for most of D1, and he never pushed it. I'm not familiar with his usual playstyle and maybe he is often conservative, but it just screams bussing scum to me."
, which TROLOLOL, makes the most perfect sense in the world :roll: Sorry, but if you want to play with people who have the same exact mindset as you, you should try cloning. I hear it works wonders. Otherwise, deal with the fact that different people have different opinions.
6. Apparently, I have said that I pushed on T-bone for "leading town". Pulling up quotes would really be helpful. Because you're definitley either twisting my words, or making shit up.
"Nevertheless, kept telling everyone he had a strong case on T-Bone"
Can you please point out a stronger case at the time? Yes, the case
was
actually pretty strong, considering that no body else really had a case on anyone else.
"Voted for T-Bone BEFORE he even came up with these reads or noticed them".
Yea. That was for using random.org to generate lists and block people.
"Seemed to be trying to rolefish off Kairyuu".
Really? I asked one damn question. Also, Kairyuu isn't stupid or something. Do you really thing as scum, I would actually be stupid enough to try and "rolefish"?
10. "classic WIFOM after T-Bone flipped, feigning town surprise". I actually did feel a little bad when he flipped town. Is there anything wrong with that? Why are you assuming right away that it has to be scummy rather than genuine?
"Pushed for a T-Bone lynch when UN was supposedly his 'strong scumread', and yet posted little about him nor tried to convince others of his scumminess"
Oh, sorry, I forgot that my opinions had tobe set in stone. Thanks for enlightening me.
"Long walls on his reads on others (not a great tell, but often scum like to hide amongst lots of words and big posts with little telling content)."
Well, evidently, this post should be flashing red lights at you, right? Sorry, not going to change my playstyle because I want to look "less scummy" by "writing less".

1. I recanted this line of reasoning, because I was working under the assumption that UN is scum, and was drawing too many conclusions and assumptions from my own reads. It's enough to make me reconsider if I was wrong about you, and being bias.
2. Don't think I said that had anything to do with my scumread on you. I never said I was certain Spyrex was scum.
3. I never said that was a scumtell. I called it somewhat shitty too, but it had a lot more reasoning than T-Bone
4. This is contrary to your earlier statement to me that I should be analysing the earlier T-Bone wagon as you thought it could be scumladen.
5. My post makes sense, but fair enough
6. I already quoted it, it was one of your first posts to me about the attention T-Bone was getting.
7. There were plenty of other cases on Elmo, Spyrex and Milk to name a few I was aware of, and of course your favourite, UN.
8. Whereabouts did you post this? I may have missed it
9. No I don't, but your question wasn't blatant and it seemed to be leading to rolefishing
10. I didn't assume. In fact I already posted that I wasn't sure if it was a towntell or scum WIFOM, and felt inclined towards the latter.
11. But you never changed your mind about UN. You voted T-Bone while UN was your strongest scumread (it seemed) and then said somewhere that you wanted a T-Bone lynch more than UN because of his vote on Moneybags, and that was it. After that, you kept spouting on about UN, but stuck with T-Bone for most of it.
12. I said it wasn't a huge tell; I am not aware of your playstyle and some town do like to post walls, and I have no problem with that, but I find scum are more likely to do it than town.
sykedoc
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
sykedoc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by sykedoc »

Why does it feel like half of these wagons are being driven by personal gripes and things that are occurring because the game is a bit large?
Show
Currently Modding:
N/A

Angryclowns2018: you are a fuckwad
homicidalrabit: Pot
homicidalrabit: Kettle
homicidalrabit: Black
Angryclowns2018: I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

In post 1611, sykedoc wrote:Why does it feel like half of these wagons are being driven by personal gripes and things that are occurring because the game is a bit large?

Because, sadly, they are. At this stage, the noise to signal ratio is too high; pretty much all you can do is look for people who are playing so anti-town they're likely to be scum and lynching them is worthwhile even if they aren't. (In a playerlist this large, there have got to be
some
; I think SpyreX qualifies, for instance.)
scum
town
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 12:31 am

Post by Luffy »

In post 1610, TeChNoWC wrote:Whereabouts did you post this? I may have missed it

Here:
In post 586, Luffy wrote:
In post 577, UberNinja wrote:why the fuck do you want me lynched, but you're voting t-bone, who was also voting for me?

looool

So, why are you suggesting I should be buddying?

Sorry, but
a person who is randomly blocking
and another who is suggesting that we go on the day randomly lynching people
can
both be scummy. Why is it wrong to want both of you on the witch burning list?

In post 634, Luffy wrote:
In post 628, TeChNoWC wrote:
Not sure I like the T-Bone wagon. Is everyone hating on him for taking charge of town? Not something I mind, eagerness is better than sneakiness, and someone who can keep track of this game is a valuable asset.

No, everyone is hating him because of his failed and awkward attempt to take charge of town.
Also, it's not a valuable asset to comfirm town all the way at the beginning of day 1 without explanations, and then throwing some scummy list and saying these are the people that should be lynched
(This is an alt)
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 1556, Trevor wrote:Rhinox's original plan we terrible and could bee manipulated in so many different ways. I felt it was antitown as fuck. Even so, how does him giving a plan like that make him "obvious" town?

I haven't seen anything in this game that shows me what we've been doing is working out better than I feel my plan would have. Theoretically, if we'd be lynching randomly (after the mimes were taken care of) we probably should have expected to hit at least one scum by now.

skimmed pretty much since Tbones (*sigh*) lynch. I was ready to vote luffy due to the useless fluff posting while tbone was l-1 / hammered, and the severe overcompensation to the fake game over gambit and the revelation that tbone was town. Nothing since then changed my mind and spy is dead on with his assessment of #1602.

I feel better about trevor now. MattP still town. That techno guy still seems town.

Not sure about BBmolla anymore tbh just kinda been ignoring his posts. YYR is kinda UTR but looking through his iso I don't think he's scum. Amrun I feel OK about and I don't hold her voting tbone against her tbone's comments to her were kinda uncalled for even though it was still obv tbone was town.

Lowman looks like opportunistic scum. Jumps on the tbone wagon first post of the game with no explanation. Thinks kondi needs lynched for the game over gambit which had absolutely no scummy motivation behind it. Switches to a PL after no one follows him on kondi. then disappears on "v/la". Not a very good string of posting upon entering the game.

That covers some of my impressions, and thoughts on the interesting wagons at the moment.

Vote: Luffy

Lowman might be 3rd lynch material.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:29 am

Post by dramonic »

I have no clue what's going on in this game ._.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Luffy »

Okay, 2/3 of these people should be going today:

YYR
Syprex
Lowman

These people should be dayvigged. Like, anytime:

Trevor
Trollie
PeregrineV

This post by Zdenek actually reads town, so I kinda take back what I said earlier about him.
In post 941, Zdenek wrote:1. Town represents a larger percentage of the total, so it's easy to fool yourself into thinking that you're right about them. Also calling people town can be subtle buddying. I think you should reveal your main account, since it should make reading you easier and perhaps lend some credence to your town-hunting.

2. I already did. Good to know that you aren't reading the thread. Why don't you explain why you read them differently?

3. I don't really care about whether you think your hammer was justified or not.
Town thought process: I need to reread and decide if I should hammer.
Your thought process: Hammer. I need to reread the thread.

I've said what I think about people as I've gone through the thread, I'll compile my reads later.
(This is an alt)
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Luffy »

And I actually prefer Syprex and Lowman upon a reread rather than YYR, since he doesn't really have much condeming him.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lowman

Because in a very short span, (s)he managed to go from null to "Hi. I'm scum".
(This is an alt)
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1609, Nobody Special wrote:Well, I was all set to vote Trevor over the CFJ votecount fiasco thing.

Then I saw THIS scumbuffet:

In post 1600, UberNinja wrote:Trevor dying inexplicably would be grand.

GRAND, I tell you.

I swear, UN, you get scummier every time I play with you. Eat some rope.

No vote?
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 6:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 1614, Rhinox wrote:Not sure about BBmolla anymore tbh just kinda been ignoring his posts.

Good so you didn't see me call you a poopyface.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 6:34 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Hi, I'm an idiot.

Vote: UberNinja
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:22 am

Post by zoraster »

VOTE: Peregrine

Found scum.
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:32 am

Post by UberNinja »

In post 1620, Nobody Special wrote:Hi, I'm an idiot.

Vote: UberNinja

What? Why?

In post 1621, zoraster wrote:VOTE: Peregrine

Found scum.

What? Why?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Zdenek »

Trevor, why did you unvote Peregrine?
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1556, Trevor wrote:I feel as though Peregrine just has some shitty townreads but his lists are the only thing holding me back from being 100% sure of him being scum.

because I am not really sure what you are talking about here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”