funkybike1
funkybike1
Goon
funkybike1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:36 am

Post by funkybike1 »

The problem here is that there are simply too many players. It's impossible to tell who's scum.

BTW, I think UberNinja is town. I simply don't see scum playing that way, and the wagon seems sort of forced.
I've quit the site. Don't PM me; I won't respond.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Muffin Wednesday »

Now let's lynch T-Bone, Fritzler, Zdenek, syndrome, Rhinox, BB, or Chevre. Preferred in that order.
"7 out of 7 of those possibilities are stupid, but I won't tell you which 7."
-MattP

This is an alt.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:49 am

Post by syndromeofadown »

any reason why my name's on the chopping block?
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 10:55 am

Based on the point I brought up in my second post, along with no town-tells from you. If you contribute more, I'll be able to get more of a read on you, but you're scummy until then.
-MattP

This is an alt.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:05 am

Post by Luffy »

All right, since some people may not be able to catch up with so much stuff going on, I'll attempt to summarize because I'm bored and have some free time :P I'll try to be unbiased as I can.

TL;DR

First, people policy lynched ChessKid. Here was the lynch wagon:
----- Chesskid (10): Captain Corporal,
Agar
Johhog
, theamatuer, Hoopla,
Izakthegoomba
Iceguy
, Fritzle00BF40]the mini-librarian[/color], Milk
Rhinox suggested we cut the people down to 5 groups, and then lynch one person from each group.
ChessKid flips Mime. Mime win when all of the mimes are lynched. They are like a Jester group.
The Mini-Librarian is lynched. He flips VT. Lynch wagon:
---------- The mini-libarian (10): syndromeofadown, Rhinox, Amrun, hoopla, T-bone, Fritzler, Imaginality, Uberninja, Luffy, Elmo teh Azn
People jumped on Red. He got to L-1. Matt stopped the lynch. "REDFF IS TOWN BECAUSE THE LAST PLAYER TO ROLECLAIM VT WAS LYNCHED. REDFF IF SCUM WOULD NOT MAKE THAT CHOICE WHEN IT JUST CONDEMNED SOMEONE. HE HAS NO REASON TO ROLECLAIM VT FROM A TOWN PERSPECTIVE. GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM."
People started jumping on BB for trolling, spamming, and bad vote justifications.
T-Bone comes in. Starts making (random?) blocks of people. See posts 443, 477, and 541.
People jump on Izak. He is lynched.
Kairyuu claims that Izak is not dead. Some time later the mod confirms this, and says that Izak was not lynched, but instead, Ice
died
. Ice flipped Mime. Since all of the Mimes can't win anymore (because Ice wasn't lynched), they rest leave (Gregory, Agar, Johhog and Izakthegoomba).
Imaginality starts a moneybags wagon in post 641. Techno jumps on, and says that he thinks Milk and money are both suspicious, and might be bussing.
Fritzler wants to make a coalition with the most town players to kinda control town. Hoolpa, and several other people opposed this.
Some people, and I think by now most people believe, that there are mutiple scum teams. As in two 5-6 player teams, and maybe 1-3 SK type roles.
Moneybags is lynched. Flips VT. Here is the wagon:
-------- moneybags (10): imaginality, TechnoWC, callforjudgement, T-bone, Rhinox, redff, Ellibereth, BBmolla, Fritzler, Muffin Wednesday
Kairyuu claims to be an angel in post 807. You should probably read that post yourself, since it kind of has too many factors to summarize. But the jist of it is that it's a role where he can stop a lynch by naming another person to kill. Also, there are more the one angel. He may communicate with them at all time.
This is a very strong indication that scum have day talk.

A UberNinja wagon has been sprining up and then cooling down. Right now, he is the leading lynch wagon. He is mostly accused of trolling and not scumhunting/not showing an interest. Recentley, he started to post some content. Some people (okay, me :P) think that it's too little to late, and it's only because of the pressure.

And some other things happened. I probably missed some things :P Also, I tried to be as unbiased as I could*

*Note I failed with the UN thing at the end :P

Remember, while I tried to capture most things, I can't catch a lot of details, otherwise it woldn't be a tl;dr. So if you are interested in a specific part, look into it.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:13 am

Okay that helps a lot, now I won't be lost. I'm still gonna read up just so I can get my own opinion on things but if I don't get fully caught up in one sitting at least I'll be able to know what's going on.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:36 am

Post by callforjudgement »

Vote Count
With 42 alive it is 10 to lynch.
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

Post by Rhinox »

I'm started to get the feeling that people trying to be helpful are only doing that to not get lynched
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

Post by Hoopla »

In post 932, Rhinox wrote:I'm started to get the feeling that people trying to be helpful are only doing that to not get lynched

Name names please.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 889, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Hmm, just noticed that you idiots have managed to kill off 8 town players so far. Good fucking job, lmfao...

This is such bullshit. It says right in the first post that the mimes lost and were removed from the game. I can't see how you could have come to the conclusion that they are pro-town.

We can add the fact that muffin hammered moneybags when he (muffin) needed to reread and after essentially saying nothing about moneybags all game to reasons that muffin is scum.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:02 pm

Post by Luffy »

In post 881, Captain Corporal wrote:Still reading :X
VOTE: T-Bone

Umm, do you always vote without completely reading the thread, or is this vote for funsies, or what? Because, ummm, this vote is shit. I don't have to tell you, do I? Well, I will anyways:

(1) You say that you are still reading
(2) You don't justify it. Like, not even pretend to justify.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:06 pm

@Zdenek: So can you compile that and the other reasons you think I'm scum into one post?
-MattP

This is an alt.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Muffin is scum because

1. He has too many, unjustified or poorly justified reads. I especially think that he is too eager to call people town.

2. The difference in his reads on Manho and MoS makes no sense.

3. He hammered moneybags when he (muffin) needed to reread and after essentially saying nothing about moneybags all game.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:23 pm

1. Town reads are MUCH easier to get than town reads. I'm pretty sure I've said this somewhere before. As for the other reads, it's a pretty big game. I'll try to justify my reads better in the future, though.

2. Explain.

3. He claimed VT, he was likely getting lynched anyway, he wasn't really being useful, and claiming VT had already saved one person. I think my hammer was justified.

What are your reads besides me being scum?
-MattP

This is an alt.
theamatuer
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
theamatuer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by theamatuer »

Though scum most likely have day talk, so the VT claim can be planned imo
Its just whatever
Luffy
Luffy
Goon
Luffy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Luffy »

Okay, from the 4 lynches that took place, I think the moneybags lynch bothers me the most. For all it was worth, I think it went too fast, and gained much more steam that would be expected. It practically sprung up from the ground and then just a while later had people jumping all over it. However, even though it took so much steam, it was very disorganized, clumsy, and awkward. It just feels so off.

Looking around, there are many wagons that took some steam, and had around the same situation as the moneybags lynch, but have taken no where near as much steam as the moneybags one. Ex, T-bone, BBmolla, UberNinja, and Milk. From the top of my head, I can think of two reasons:

(1) Either that people were kinda lost and/or hoping on reaching on a compromise, and really didn’t mind a moneybags lynch, so some people might have just sheeped into thinking that it was a good lynch.
(2) Or that it had scum driving it. Meaning that they either (a) decided to pile up on the wagon, or even just steam it off, so that they can get another mislynch in, or (b) that they pushed the wagon to belittle the other wagons and cool off the steam from those other competing ones. Which would indicate that at least one of the other wagons is scum.

I think that scenario 1 is unlikely, or at least, less likely than scenario 2. I just do’t think the wagon could’ve built up that fast, unless people were really lost and/or just sheeped one another.

Okay, looking at scenario 2-a:

moneybags (10): imaginality, TechnoWC, callforjudgement, T-bone, Rhinox, redff, Ellibereth, BBmolla, Fritzler, Muffin Wednesday

Looking back, I think Techo’s 644 (and also what he says after), T-bone’s 669, BBmolla’s 717, and Fritzler’s 745 votes look the worse.

Techno: Basically sheeps imaginality’s vote, says that he looks back at money, and that he looks scummy, says that he thinks Milk is also scummy, and that they might just be trying to buss each other, says that he thinks Milk might be the better lynch of the two, but still ends up keeping his vote on money. Could it be because money was gaining more heat than Techno actually thought, and decided to keep the vote there to push the lynch more?

T-bone: This is just awkward, and poorly justified. Saying that “Moneybags is as good of a vote as any” is not a good justification.

BBmolla: He just jumps on, without any justification. I noticed this habit of basically just jumping on any wagon, as long as it’s competing with his wagon. Same thing could be applied to T-bone really, but to a somewhat more hazy extent.

Fritzler: He just jumped on. He was fishing for a quick lynch in the beginning, when the wagon just started up, but didn’t vote. Then when he came back, he put money at L-1.

Rhinox’s 682 feels townish, as does imaginality’s. Yes, imaginality’s could be scum pushing a mislynch, but I don’t think he could’ve possibly thought it would take off like it did, therefore it leans more of a townish. It also looks like genuine scumhunting.

Red’s 695 vote is awkward. But then again, it’s Red :P Ellibereth’s vote is also weird. But then again, I don’t think he used any words besides ‘vote’ and the name of a person, as someone pointed out. Call’s vote is basically null. As does Muffin’s. Don’t think any thing can come up from the votes of the last two.

Scenario 2-b:

Okay, from the four scummies that I have listed above, I think that T-bone was at the most danger as a competing wagon, and BBmolla follows. But T-bone’s personality strikes me more as the type to actually go for a competing wagon to try and take the heat off him. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if BB did that too.

I will try to look into this a little while later; I am taking a break :P
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 938, Muffin Wednesday wrote:1. Town reads are MUCH easier to get than town reads. I'm pretty sure I've said this somewhere before. As for the other reads, it's a pretty big game. I'll try to justify my reads better in the future, though.

2. Explain.

3. He claimed VT, he was likely getting lynched anyway, he wasn't really being useful, and claiming VT had already saved one person. I think my hammer was justified.

What are your reads besides me being scum?

1. Town represents a larger percentage of the total, so it's easy to fool yourself into thinking that you're right about them. Also calling people town can be subtle buddying. I think you should reveal your main account, since it should make reading you easier and perhaps lend some credence to your town-hunting.

2. I already did. Good to know that you aren't reading the thread. Why don't you explain why you read them differently?

3. I don't really care about whether you think your hammer was justified or not.
Town thought process: I need to reread and decide if I should hammer.
Your thought process: Hammer. I need to reread the thread.

I've said what I think about people as I've gone through the thread, I'll compile my reads later.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 1:51 pm

So you're saying he's scum that has been buddying so much that he fooled himself into thinking he had actual town reads?

What the hell.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:00 pm

1. That's an opinion problem, then. And I used an alt for a reason.

2. I am reading the thread, which should be obvious by my posts that are made *while analyzing the thread*. But I'll humor you.

Manho is a slight town read because he is posting shit which should be blatantly anti-town. I don't know if manho is above (or below) the level he appears to be at, but I don't think he'd be like that as scum.

MoS did sorta the same thing manho did, but with more AtE. I think he could pull off the blatant anti-town look as scum. It's mostly null, however, because his post was based on emotion.

3. Yes, because all town have the same thought process. :roll:
-MattP

This is an alt.
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Town do generally have similar thought processes. His first two points are kind of stupid, but I'm not sure why you're rolling your eyes at the last one.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Because my thought process was a town thought process, and it was different from his opinion of a town thought process.
-MattP

This is an alt.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@myk: Any possible way you could do the graveyard like so:

Chesskid, mime, lynched day 1

mini-librarian, VT, lynched day 1

Iceguy, mime, killed day 1.
Gregory, mime, lost and left the game day 1.
Johhog, mime, lost and left the game day 1.
Izakthegoomba, mime, lost and left the game day 1.
AGar, mime, lost and left the game day 1.

moneybags, VT, was lynched day 1

Just to make it more understandable visually?(Or at least write all the mimes on seperate lines, it just looks tacky with how its written <_<)

Still finding scum give me a bit.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Oh yeah

VOTE: Captain Corporal
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
syndromeofadown
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
syndromeofadown
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Okay, so if your thought process was a town thought process, you shouldn't have trouble explaining it. What part of hammering someone before reading the thread seemed like a town thing to do? Don't say because "he was likely getting lynched anyway" because that's bullshit, frankly.
Muffin Wednesday
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Muffin Wednesday
Townie
Townie

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Because he was a generally useless claimed VT, I know he's usually useless and I wasn't going to get a sudden message from God telling me he was town.

And for the sake of it, he was going to get lynched anyway.
-MattP

This is an alt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”