Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Norman »

Why are these people ignoring my questions?! I want answers not fucking dismisses! Maybe the quiet people posting are town and the ones making bogus reasons are probably scumbags!

What a Sci-Fi thrill that'll be! Oh yeah it could be possible; those 'people' aren't reading what I have to say. I won't be surprised if every fucking person detailing large reasons of bullshit is scum.

Or atleast half of them, to which I have a paranoid suspicion of. Oh no, not because of my 'OMGUS' whatever votes, but how they react to my reactions toward it.
Norman.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:37 am

Post by AurorusVox »

I can't remember any of my previous reads from the last game. I can't catch 30 pages up. I wish I'd paid attention when the game started. I'm going to read from here and assume Pere is town.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Seacore
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Seacore
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Seacore »

Vote Count 1.8

Norman (5) -
Empking, kondi2424, LynchMePls, brizingre1, CooLDoG

AurorusVox (2) -
greenknight, Shadoweh

CooLDoG (7) -
Shadow1psc, trekker, PeregrineV, ManiacalLemon, Lord Mhork, Norman, AurorusVox

Shadow1psc (1) -
sorgster

Pine (1) -
Mastermind of Sin

MaguaofIllusion (1) -
Feysal

Tammy (1) -
Haze

Zdenek (1) -
Tammy

Shadoweh (1) -
MaguaofIllusion

Foxace36 (4) -
Pine, Foxace36, Jackal711, Zdenek

Not Voting (3) - Moneybags, Skenvoy

VLA - Haze, Feysal

(expired on 2012-04-02 00:00:00) left in Day 1.
With 26 alive, 14 are needed to secure a lynch.

Seeking replacement for Skenvoy.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

norman wrote:This is not an OMGUS vote, this isn't a "whatever" vote, this isn't a sensible vote, it's a sincere hatred vote. And I intend to kill everyone with votes that mock me.

Voting purely off of your emotions is not pro-town. Just gonna say that. Also, I hold very few grudges after a game is over. It's the nature of the game to fight. Sorry if I am being harsh.
[quote='trekker the person who never justifies his vote and does not contribute to the game]now, let's lynch cooldog.[/quote]
my response:

Also, this is a great site, you should check it out!
@peri, so because nobody else says something I am scum. And I hardly brought it up. If you claim vig, you do that. I don't claim for you.

[quot="LM"]What is with all this hate and name-calling? Are we fourth graders again? This is nothing but sheer chaos, spam, and more chaos! How is anyone supposed to get any scumhunting done amongst this?! Norman, you are making it really hard for me to stick to my 'no policy-lynching' policy. Feysal, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you feeding the flames?

I'll catch up to any questions directed at me later when I'm not fuming at the stupidity going on around me, yeah?[/quote]
Agree. Guys, cut the noise and take more time making each individual post as appposed to spamming the thread with useless shit.
In post 720, AurorusVox wrote:Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Vote: CooLDoG

Why?
norman wrote:Well I wanted to ask Feysal a question but then herring choker punk thought it was ok to call me a retard while I clearly told him
I was acting like one for game purposes only.

The bolded should net insta lynch. You are purposefully duming down your mental abilities when you play this game. Why? Doing it to get "VI Points" to avoid a lynch?
norman wrote:Why are these people ignoring my questions?! I want answers not fucking dismisses! Maybe the quiet people posting are town and the ones making bogus reasons are probably scumbags!

Maybe you should have thought about how people would receive your questions/comments later in the game before you turned into an omgus happy ass hat.
^Also, you can have that quote for your sig.
@mod, thanks for being more active with VCs!!!!
after a wank.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:02 am

Post by Shadoweh »

These are all really silly lynches. I'm not sure how to feel about Fox honestly after pulling the same stunt as Norman, but I still believe scum do not want to attract attention and shouldn't want to make themselves wagons. Norman, what do you think of the AurousVox pirate following your happy train for no reason?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:11 am

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

So other head – you are up this weekend as per usual!

VOTE: Norman

Reminder
– At least one (and hell, probably 2 or 3) of trekker, Haze, AV and Skenvoy’s slot are confirmed scum.

And after .

Norman’s calling himself while voting for the most obv-Townie (other than this slot) Cooldog in thread speaks for itself.

Feysal being willing to just idle his vote uselessly and make where he spends overt amounts of verbage to tell Norman essentially “Play better” doesn’t make me feel good about his being of the Good alignment set.

@Foxace
– so you think Pine voting for reasons is scummy but have zero problem with trekker (pro-tip – that’s his entire ISO. “Norman is Cool – I vote with him”)? Nah, that’s not flying.

Zdenek wrote:Oh please, that is such garbage. A quick skim from your play in Atomic Mafia shows that you used the following reasons there to think that people who flipped town were scummy:

1. Player's dropping easily faked town-slips
2. Player's not being able to answer simple questions regarding stances that they've taken. For instance, saying there are tones of reasons why something is true, and then not being able to provide any.
3. Distancing from flipped scum.
4. Appeasement

I do not believe that you seriously think that none of these things scummy anymore, and suggesting that I am scummy for thinking that just because a town person did something scummy that the tell becomes completely invalid is stupid or scummy. SInce I know you aren't dumb you can guess which way I'm leaning.

1. So you know that the head who responded to you was in Atomic Mafia? How is that again?
2. For sake of argument – even if that was the case why are you

A. Using a single game as meta evidence that we are scum? Especially one where said head was Town and you just came of a game where you were SCUM PARNTERS with that head! Scumtasic!
B. Asserting that calling you terrible Town or scum has anything to do with the fact that your tell is valid? Pro-Tip – it’s not. Your assertion stopped being relevant when you said her questions were “worthless”. They aren’t IMO and you pushing them as such is scummy.

Afraid to directly call us scum Zdenek?

Zdenek wrote:For buddying with MoI there's Diddin and Conspiracy from Atomic Mafia, and I could find others.

Where are your links? Why didn’t you find the others?

Why didn’t that appear earlier in your reasoning? Why is attacking what you perceive to be bad logic in other’s attacks a scum-tell? Reasons … you are lacking them!!!

@Cooldog
– Tammy I read as Town and as Zdenek is in my scum pool.

Greenknight wrote: On the contrary,
scum love early policy lynches because it's so easy for them to blend in with the town with a vote that they don't have to justify
. You're acting as if it's inevitable for town VIs to get mislynched. Which is nonsense. If you can't get a sense for the alignment of a VI after a few days, then you're not as good a player as you obviously think you are. Oh, and in this game half the town leaves after the first scum team is eliminated, resulting in a 50% chance that any given player won't see the endgame. If you policy lynch someone just because you don't want them in endgame, there's a 50% chance they wouldn't have been there regardless. So yes, policy lynching is particularly anti-town in this game.

In regards to the bolded – Have any support for this assertion or did you just pull it out of your ass? Please link me to however many games you want and I can then show you an equal number of games where scum push against policy lynches. But please continue to argue that scum don’t like to keep incompetent and weak players alive so they can lynch them later. It’s why players like Norman and trekker are killed by scum at Night early and often :roll:

As to the rest of your response – LMP already showed how a side achieving a win-con can result in endgame instantly for the other side. Funny how your 50% statistic (which again, you pulled out of no-where) doesn’t account for that possible scenario or the many others where a VI mislynch results in the game ending.

So no, policy lynching isn’t Anti-Town or more Anti-Town than usual. Your attempt to throw around made-up statistics to support that stance shows you know you are on the wrong side of the argument.

Greenknight wrote:The rest of your attack on me is laughably bad.

Can’t defend against it so you play the ‘Dismiss and Pray’ game?

Lulz.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
Moneybags
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Moneybags
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:08 am

Post by Moneybags »

Errm... sorry D:
Busy week. Wasn't expecting that. Mcqueen has said due to other commitments he won't be hydraing, so instead of Y u no scum I'll just be playing as and Moneybags.
Which means I need to catch up on the game hardcore. I'll try get something together sometime soon.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@MoI

I never said I didn't find trekker suspicious. Like I said in my ither posts... I like focusing on just one player at a time. I will move on to trekker next.
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 am

Post by trekker »

this game is starting to own
bye cooldog
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:28 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 717, PeregrineV wrote:@Zdenek 676- I think this is the hydras first game, but I could be wrong.

The heads are Magua and MagnaofIllusion, and I'm pretty sure that I was responding to MoI. If I wasn't, I could do the same thing for Magua because of how out of line that comment was with how anyone one rational plays mafia.

In post 730, MaguaofIllusion wrote:1. So you know that the head who responded to you was in Atomic Mafia? How is that again?2. For sake of argument %u2013 even if that was the case why are you A. Using a single game as meta evidence that we are scum? Especially one where said head was Town and you just came of a game where you were SCUM PARNTERS with that head! Scumtasic!B. Asserting that calling you terrible Town or scum has anything to do with the fact that your tell is valid? Pro-Tip %u2013 it%u2019s not. Your assertion stopped being relevant when you said her questions were %u201Cworthless%u201D. They aren%u2019t IMO and you pushing them as such is scummy.Afraid to directly call us scum Zdenek?

Those quotes from one game weren't to call you scummy, they were to refute:

In post 656, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
Zdenek wrote:And I will continue to think that asking pointless question is scummy even if you flip town.
This demonstrates you are either terrible Town or scum then if you stand by this. Your laser focus solely on Tammy to the extent of ignoring the rest of the thread is noted.

So the fact that the head was town was actually important.
In post 730, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Where are your links? Why didn%u2019t you find the others?

I'm not your secretary. If you want to debate the validity of tell fine, but I've given my opinion and some evidence for it.

In post 730, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Oh, so now it isn%u2019t just that Tammy was asking pointless questions? Why didn%u2019t that appear earlier in your reasoning? Why is attacking what you perceive to be bad logic in other%u2019s attacks a scum-tell? Reasons %u2026 you are lacking them!!!

It did appear earlier - repeatedly even. Try reading the thread.
I don't understand your second question.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:31 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

Spoiler: @trekker
In post 595, trekker wrote:CoolDoG, LynchMePls, Shadoweh. one scum team.
Pine, two others. second scum team.

looking for more connections.

This probably has already been asked, but why are CooLDoG, LynchMePls, and Shadoweh all on one team?

Spoiler: @Pine
In post 602, Pine wrote:Pretty much don't want to play this game anymore. People like Norman just make Mafia un-fun.

I'm a Chaotic Good Bard. I can Detect Law every night in search of the LE faction.

I'm still confused on this. Why did you claim? Was it just because Norman was irritating you? I really saw no wagon at all. I'm not even certain I 100% believe your claim. It's just weird.

In post 611, Pine wrote:In other words, if you're LG, I have nothing against you, as we aren't competing, but neither are we allied. Stay out of my way and I'll try staying out of yours, but don't fuck with the CG vs LE fight.

PE: Actually, Norman, considering you claimed LG, I don't really care about you anymore. If you're LG, then we're not opponents. If you're CE, we aren't opponents. Go do your own thing, stop spamming the thread, and fuck off.

PE2: Of course it's useful in helping
my faction
win. Law detected=possible opponent. Chaotic detected=not an opponent.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is why we didn't do a mass alignment claim. Like you're doing now, all it would do is balkanize the rest of the town and ensure that nothing ever gets done.

Spoiler: Foxace36
In post 628, Foxace36 wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: Foxace

cuz fuck it.

You are a such a bad ascum player Pine to the point it is laughable. Have fun with a noose around your head after I am lynched. Go town, yadda yadda yadda. Lets get this day on with already.

Why. Are. People. Self. Voting.???????

I'm considering starting a self-voter policy lynch. Town has no reason to vote themselves. It is against their win condition in every way.

In post 703, Foxace36 wrote:Thats kinda why. I dont want everyone to have myself in their heads when they are trying to deduce who scum is. I thought itd be better if I go so atleast town will have more information and people dont have to keep worrying about whether to wagon me on to the rope or not.

Thats part of what was goin on in my head.

That is not town-oriented thinking! Town should never want to die because it wastes the town's weapon and gives scum a free night to kill whoever seemed to be the best town players of the day. Just noooooooooooo!

Spoiler: @MaguaofIllusion
In post 656, MaguaofIllusion wrote:

@Lord M
. I know you aren’t a VI from MST3K Mafia so I know you can follow a line of thinking.

Your ‘OMGUS-lite’ regarding being suspected is noted!

I didn't see the flash wagon on Lemon. Can you give me a general area where to look for it?

Spoiler: LynchMePls
In post 660, LimMePls wrote:

Lord Mhork wrote:I will, however, hop on the CooLDoG wagon, as I agree that his play is appearing scummy to me as well.

List the reasons.

You know what? I don't even remember anymore! Maybe it was something along the 'Who's the hydra?' talk, but beyond that he really hasn't been exceptionally scummy.

Spoiler: @Norman
In post 671, Norman wrote:

Who's my favourite little turdshit, you are Feysal, you are. :D Awwww you're so cute trying to make me look like crap. I applaud you for your efforts you worthless, scum-sucking, discriminating, negligant, afflicted, calamitous, vile motherfucking bastard. I hope some day you may be able to eat feces like the piece of shit you are.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? What is the blasted purpose of this long winded and moronic insult? There is none! It helps no one hunt and distracts the entirety of the town!

In post 723, Norman wrote:
In post 719, Lord Mhork wrote:What is with all this hate and name-calling? Are we fourth graders again? This is nothing but sheer chaos, spam, and more chaos! How is anyone supposed to get any scumhunting done amongst this?! Norman, you are making it really hard for me to stick to my 'no policy-lynching' policy. Feysal, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy are you feeding the flames?

I'll catch up to any questions directed at me later when I'm not fuming at the stupidity going on around me, yeah?

Well I wanted to ask Feysal a question but then herring choker punk thought it was ok to call me a retard while I clearly told him I was acting like one for game purposes only. Yet the shit used my way of playing as an example of being actually retarded. Sure the plan may have failed but that still doesn't give him the right to fucking use my accusations against him on his fucking signature!

And then there's briz saying, "Oh let's lynch Norm already because I think we don't need him!" Well fuck him too. And fuck you Mhork for getting into my business you Aussie prick being a hippy and saying, "Oh no my children, oh no chaos, spam and curse words = bad. Oh no don't do that. Oh no." In fact you scream scumbag to me the whole time you're saying posts only for somewhat seemingly "personal" purposes. You only want me around because you think I'm a goddamn VI and I'm basically a pawn for voting.

Well I'm not and I'll never be one!

In fact I think the people trying to protect me are basically scumbags! Probably CE at best! And it doesn't finish there. Oh no!

So, in other words, you set up a play style--which you knew could get you called out for being a VI--and were thin-skinned enough to let insults actually reach through and elicit a reaction from you. I agree he needn't put your stupid insult in his signature, but, pal, can't you see your side in this?

First of all, I'm not Australian. I'm an Oregonian... Closer to a Portlandian, but that's irrelevant. The chaos, spam, chaos, and blasted cursing is terrible for the rest of us townies. It's distracting. It's pointless. It does nothing to advance the game. I liked you at the beginning because you appeared to have a fresh idea to hunt scum with. I though you would reveal yourself gloriously and stamp all the scum voting you to victory. I thought you were one of those amazing scumhunters that make mafia shake in their boots. You think I think of you as a VI? No. There are very few players I give that title to. I think you're thin-skinned, overly-emotional, and thoroughly unprepared for criticism. Man, I wish I were scum in this game. There are so many pointless arguments, stupid distractions, and general chaos that I'd be giggling in my chair.

GAH! This is terrible!

Spoiler: @kondi
In post 683, kondi2424 wrote:@CooL: If we're doing this purely for PL, trekker would be better than Norman by a mile.

Why?

Spoiler: @PeregrineV
In post 712, PeregrineV wrote:
Lord Mhork- stupid godfather joke

Why does this make me scummy?

I'm done with this.

UNVOTE: CooLDoG

No idea why I voted him in the first place.

VOTE: Norman

You crossed into the territory of deliberately unhelpful and thoroughly anti-town. Gah! I hate blasted policy lynches!
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:38 am

Post by trekker »

theyre scum
dont vote norman please :(
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

trekker, it doesn't work that way. Whyyyyyyyyy?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am

Post by trekker »

they want to vote norman
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am

Post by trekker »

and shadoweh is obvious scum but less obvious than cooolgod
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 am

Post by kondi2424 »

WHY IS COOLDOG SCUM TREKKER?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:49 am

Post by trekker »

he wants norman dead
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:55 am

Post by trekker »

*snipes cooldog* *in the head*
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Other people want Norman dead. Are they all scum?

Why do you play this game if you don't actually want to find scum?
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Lol at whoever called me scum for voting without reading the game. You want me to read 30 pages? Go do something heinously vulgar to yourself.

CooLDoG's response to my vote does not incline me to unvote him.

In post 735, Lord Mhork wrote:VOTE: Norman

You crossed into the territory of deliberately unhelpful and thoroughly anti-town. Gah! I hate blasted policy lynches!

On the other hand, THIS is pure scum gold and confirms Norman as town.

"Oh how I hate policy lynches" = "Don't hate on me for voting Norman" = "I know Norman will flip town" = "I am scum"

Vote: Lord Mhork

This is the alternative wagon that you have all been waiting for.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I disagree with the reasoning but agree with the vote.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^says the guy who hasn't read 30 pages of norman. ;)

Trekker, can I just ignore you? Or could you like, I don't know, Stick a fork and outlet, or throw a toaster in the shower while the water is running and while you are inside of the shower?

Need reasons man. Why is voting for norman scummy? Why is me voting for norman make me more scummy than the rest of the player list? If you can't build a logical case on me and you refuse to answer questions and contribute to the town, my suggestion is to go back to EM with your kind and let the adults play this game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

ohhh, and adult was used metaphorically, no insult minors who are still good mafia players :!:
after a wank.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Norman, you're not a very likable person.
Permanent V/LA.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 am

Post by Lord Mhork »

AurorusVox, you think that Norman is town? Why?

If so, do you think he is pro-town? You haven't caught up on what you've missed (:roll:), so I wouldn't expect you to see the horrific chaos that is Norman's assault on the sanity of the tread. A question, though, do you ever plan on reading the last 30 pages?

PEdit:
CooLDog, the expression is 'go stick a fork in a toaster.' You split it. Your version is a mouthful, yeah?
Show

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”