Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

<vote>Guy Named Riggs</vote>
Phineas and Ferb is no longer a good show. Disney ran it into the ground.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

VOTE: Guy Named Riggs
Phineas and Ferb is no longer a good show. Disney ran it into the ground.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 8, ManiacalLemon wrote:
Vote: Foxace

As if Naruto is
any
better!

Everyone vote for this scum bag.

Anyone that dislikes Naruto is obv enemy.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:38 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ManiacaLemon
For unvoting during RVS.

:troll:
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Im on muh phone. I wont be able to get to a PC til tomorrow night or the morning after that.

Soooo yea....
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

1. 3

2. Haven't checked in a while. Its like 3.8+

3. Dancing. (Inb4ballet. Nope, its called popping. Dope ass shit, look it up)

4. Get rid of all the scum.

5. It's fucking amazing, that's why.

6. It's RVS. I was fucking around. Rigs because he likes P&T and ML because he unvoted during RVS. I voted purely out of trolling and the fact that it IS RVS.

Now tell me this....
Why did YOU vote for me?

Is it just another RVS vote or something more?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE:

@Pine
Your vote sounds like your just trying to jump on a bandwagon against another player. You never even gave Norman the chance to retort to what MoI has posted. You are basically agreeing with him and throwing the lame "I totally saw that too and was going to say the same thing" excuse and then going on to agree with him.

I am tempted to place a pressure vote on you but that's really not my thing. I want to hear what you have to say to this.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 41, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So Empking are you scum this game? If not you should be sheeping us.

@Pine
- Um … MoI isn’t a part of this hydra. Didn’t you see our Sig?

I’d totally vote Foxace for where he unvotes what I assume is RVS and doesn’t revote despite saying Pine is scummy. That is if I wasn’t already voting scum Norman.

I didn't revote because I'm not the type of player that likes to throw out votes willy nilly. I like to hear the player's defenses and what they have to say for themselves before I do anything hasty.

If I vote for you then you know damned well that I have good reason too and I'm not likely going to be convinced otherwise. It takes a lot for me to vote for someone.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 46, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 44, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 41, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So Empking are you scum this game? If not you should be sheeping us.

@Pine

I’d totally vote Foxace for where he unvotes what I assume is RVS and doesn’t revote despite saying Pine is scummy. That is if I wasn’t already voting scum Norman.

I didn't revote because I'm not the type of player that likes to throw out votes willy nilly. I like to hear the player's defenses and what they have to say for themselves before I do anything hasty.

If I vote for you then you know damned well that I have good reason too and I'm not likely going to be convinced otherwise. It takes a lot for me to vote for someone.

That's like, the opposite of what you want to be doing.

Why is that? Please elaborate.

I want to make sure that I believe someone is scum before I vote for them. If I were to do otherwise than there is more of a chance to mislynch someone.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:54 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 48, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 47, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 46, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 44, Foxace36 wrote:

@Pine

That's like, the opposite of what you want to be doing.

Why is that? Please elaborate.

I want to make sure that I believe someone is scum before I vote for them. If I were to do otherwise than there is more of a chance to mislynch someone.

Your only way of pressuring someone is your vote. Saying "Well, I'd
to vote you" does two things;

1) Tells this person they can ignore you. No pressure, no reason to regard your 'suspicion' as anything important.
2) Paints you as non-committal and scummy. You don't throw your hat into VCA, there's no hard record of your stance so you can, come that person's flip, take whichever stance benefits you most.

Well, this site certainly plays this game differently then. If it's really that much of a bother....

VOTE: Pine

My vote stand unless convinced otherwise.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Walking dead man?

There is only two votes on me. It takes 14 to lynch.

I will post my reads though, I think I might have a a couple scum picked out.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 22, Norman wrote:
Vote:
Foxace
Reason:
Pending...
FoS:
Lemons, Magnua, Riggs

Mr. Foxace... Let me ask you a few questions... Answer truly to all your extent. If you lie, I don't care because I'm immune to socialization.

Now... Thank god I have this Complete Idiot's Guide for Private Investigators...

Now lets gets started.

First of all Foxace, I'd like to ask you, what is you favourite number.

Secondly... What is your GPA...

Thirdly... What's your favourite hobby?

Fourthly, what do you plan to do in the future of this game? It can be estimated if you want it to be.

Fifthly, why do you like Naruto?

Sixthly, why did you intend to hang Mr. Riggs then Mr. Maniacal Lemon?

Also I want Mr. Lemon, Mr. Riggs, and Mr. Magnua to answer my questions as well. Please be honest as possible. Thanks. The Naruto question is not mandatory if you don't watch the show. (I don't watch anime or any of that Asian weird stuff).

Don't ignore the questions. I want straight answers.

Norman seems to me like obvious scum. This post seems like it's here to just cause confusion now that I think of it. I honestly think that he may havve posted this just in an attempt to draw discussion away from actual scum hunting and get more people to discuss about this.

In post 36, LimMePls wrote:
unvote
Vote: kondi2424

Sucks to replace into a caught scum slot.

I don't have access to the original thread ATM so can you please elaborate on why you think that he is scum?

In post 37, Pine wrote:Damn you MoI. I read 22 and practically squealed with glee at finding scum on page 1. But you pointed it out before I could :(

Seriously, 22 is completely useless, and worse, it's willfully obstructive.

Vote: Norman

I already gave my thoughts on this. Seems like a bandwagon vote to me.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:29 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 52, MaguaofIllusion wrote:I submitted my Daykill on you.

Next time Seacore posts you will be flipped.

*Sigh*

Quick to jump to conclusions. It's actions like these that cause town to lose so often. You never gave me a chance to retort or defend my case.
Well if I'm already a deadman, then there would be no point in my lying now would there?

Congratulations, you just offed a townie. I'm not scum.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Anyways...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Norman

You seem like the best candidate for a lynch right now?

What say you?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #14) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:20 am

Post by Foxace36 »

now.*
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #15) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'd still like to hear from him. Pine too.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #16) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am

Post by Foxace36 »

How so?

I took your advice did I not? This site i obviously plays Mafia a different way so I took it upon myself to change and adapt.

I'm using the power of my vote to apply pressure just like you suggested. What is so funny about that?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Foxace36 »

" Is this how you usually act in Mafia games?"

Explain.

"And does Riggs usually defend Lemons or this other person in ANY game, regardless? "

Don't know. Dont think I've played with either of them before.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Foxace36 »

During the RVS? As in screwing around until we get past that stage?

Then yes.... The RVS is just a "Screw around stage" IMO until things start to pick up and gte more serious.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 69, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 62, Foxace36 wrote:How so?

I took your advice did I not? This site i obviously plays Mafia a different way so I took it upon myself to change and adapt.

I'm using the power of my vote to apply pressure just like you suggested. What is so funny about that?

There's also a fine line between sheeping and taking advice. Might I ask how/where you've played mafia before? Site based? Chat based?

It's site based. With my gaming clan on their forum.

And I don't sheep. I'm the type of player that will change and adapt and take advice as I see fit. I thought that you provided a good xplanation as to why I shouldn't be putting my votes off. Why would i just cast aside what you said? I'm not a stubborn person that will stick to my opinion no matter the circumstances or arguments being offered. If there is good reasoning offered (Which you had) then i will be willing to take the advice.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:24 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 75, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 71, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 69, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 62, Foxace36 wrote:How so?

There's also a fine line between sheeping and taking advice. Might I ask how/where you've played mafia before? Site based? Chat based?

It's site based. With my gaming clan on their forum.

And I don't sheep. I'm the type of player that will change and adapt and take advice as I see fit. I thought that you provided a good xplanation as to why I shouldn't be putting my votes off. Why would i just cast aside what you said? I'm not a stubborn person that will stick to my opinion no matter the circumstances or arguments being offered. If there is good reasoning offered (Which you had) then i will be willing to take the advice.

Ok, now my last question, which is directly related to my initial piece of advice:

Where is the pressure in having your vote down, then moving it somewhere else so quickly, before the initial person can respond? That's like wagging your finger and saying "I've got my eye on you mister!" Obviously you should pressure whoever you see worthy, and you're obviously not in RVS. To me, at least, you come across as the hyperactive noob towny, which I guess isn't a bad thing.

Purely because Pine was inactive and Norman wasn't

I wanted to spark more discussion and that obviously wasnt going to happen if Ihad my vote down on a player who wasn't even respinding.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Norman

1. What I meant by inactive was that he wasn't responding and wasnt online atm.

2. I didn't read completely into you yet and I hadn't made a decision about you at the time.

3. After hearing your replies, i'm iffy about you right now.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'm not sure whether you are scum or not.

You seem to be asking pointless questions, accusing everyone that accuses you, and throwing out votes willy nilly that aren't really even pressure votes., they have no basis whatsoever.

I'm not sure whether or a scum that s trying to spread confusion and distract everyone from scum hunting or a hoeplessly bad townie.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

whether you're a scum*
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 89, Norman wrote:I'm neither what you said Foxace.

I'm just here to confuse the fuck out of you and everyone else. I don't actually plan on offering anything of stubstance. I just want to have the pleasure in pissing all of you off.

That's what i got from that.

If that's how you're going to play, I just want you lynched period. Scum or not, a player like you has no place in this game

My vote stands.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 95, Norman wrote:
In post 94, kondi2424 wrote:That was quite funny, Fox.

No that wasn't funny at all. Understand, everyone, if you want to take me seriously, or are trying to, please think profoundly to what I am doing. I'm not being a complete waste of time. So please, stop trolling me. It's the way of how I play things. Kondi you know exactly what I'm doing and I think you only want me out because you either hate me or you're a scumbag. Everyone who has played with me, KNOWS, exactly what I'm doing.

I'm TRYING to take you seriously. Why do you think I took the time to answer every single one of your godawful questions? I honestly don't see the reasoning behind any of it.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Foxace36 »

You are running a personality analisys on everyone.....?

*Sigh*

I've heard it all.

I hope you're not just throwing out bullshit and that ou are actuall town and this might actually help incriminate someone.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:37 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 105, Tammy wrote:
In post 26, Foxace36 wrote:1. 3

2. Haven't checked in a while. Its like 3.8+

3. Dancing. (Inb4ballet. Nope, its called popping. Dope ass shit, look it up)

4. Get rid of all the scum.

5. It's fucking amazing, that's why.

6. It's RVS. I was fucking around. Rigs because he likes P&T and ML because he unvoted during RVS. I voted purely out of trolling and the fact that it IS RVS.

Now tell me this....
Why did YOU vote for me?

Is it just another RVS vote or something more?

Did you feel like you had to answer his questions for a specific reason?

I normally feel compelled to answer any questions directed towards me. I don't like to dodge questions when i play mafia. It's scummy and just plain rude IMO.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 139, Feysal wrote:So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

I had one suspect from the original thread I can still remember, and that was xvart, now replaced by Foxace36. My reason for suspecting xvart was his scum read on CooLDoG, which I find questionable. I can agree with the part that scum would be just as confused as the town about whether to mass claim, and they could prefer to let the town sort it out for them. What I don't agree with is that scum would be any more likely to be confused about the setup, and make baseless and erroneous speculation posts about it. On the contrary, I think that is what makes CooLDoG town, particularly since Seacore's clarification post revealed that there was significant confusion within the playerlist.

Now, Foxace36 has made it easy for me to keep my scum read on the slot. Reading his posts has reminded me of my own first game on the site and the excuses I made for my reluctance to vote. I was not lying then, but that did not stop me from being scum in that game. The reaction test does nothing for me.

VOTE: Foxace36

Other players on my suspect list include Typo Incarnate, whose behavior so far seems erratic. I did not think that their suggestion in the original thread that the people caring about alignments were scum was useful, and calling for votes on Norman while acknowledging his trolling for what it is is just pointless. I'm not sure what I expected from that hydra, but not this.

About Norman, I have no read on him and I have never played with him, but his reputation precedes him. His playstyle can be called unconventional, and people should consider that before labeling him as scummy.

There is also ManiacalLemon, whose statement that the benefits of alignment claiming outweigh the risk was just bizarre, when he had only mentioned downsides in the same post.

So you are voting for me based on....

1. The person I replaced sounded scummy.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

Can't argue with those points. They seem pretty dam solid to me. /sarcasm
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 142, Norman wrote:
In post 141, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 139, Feysal wrote:So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

I had one suspect from the original thread I can still remember, and that was xvart, now replaced by Foxace36. My reason for suspecting xvart was his scum read on CooLDoG, which I find questionable. I can agree with the part that scum would be just as confused as the town about whether to mass claim, and they could prefer to let the town sort it out for them. What I don't agree with is that scum would be any more likely to be confused about the setup, and make baseless and erroneous speculation posts about it. On the contrary, I think that is what makes CooLDoG town, particularly since Seacore's clarification post revealed that there was significant confusion within the playerlist.

Now, Foxace36 has made it easy for me to keep my scum read on the slot. Reading his posts has reminded me of my own first game on the site and the excuses I made for my reluctance to vote. I was not lying then, but that did not stop me from being scum in that game. The reaction test does nothing for me.

Other players on my suspect list include Typo Incarnate, whose behavior so far seems erratic. I did not think that their suggestion in the original thread that the people caring about alignments were scum was useful, and calling for votes on Norman while acknowledging his trolling for what it is is just pointless. I'm not sure what I expected from that hydra, but not this.

About Norman, I have no read on him and I have never played with him, but his reputation precedes him. His playstyle can be called unconventional, and people should consider that before labeling him as scummy.

There is also ManiacalLemon, whose statement that the benefits of alignment claiming outweigh the risk was just bizarre, when he had only mentioned downsides in the same post.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

That's why I asked if you EVER sounded like this at ANY game, EVERYTIME, Foxace. Your alignment remains doubtful and I think I should take some more observation of your actions. As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

He told me earlier that he usually acted trollish during conversations like these. What is your safe-trigger to which Mr. Foxace is a scumbag?

UNVOTE:

The very fact that one of your questions have actually shown some relevance has changed my mind about wanting a policy lynch, though you are still on my FoS.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

i also stated that I only tend to act trollish during RVS. Other than that, mafia becomes srs bsn for me.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 148, Norman wrote:
In post 146, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 142, Norman wrote:
In post 141, Foxace36 wrote:

That's why I asked if you EVER sounded like this at ANY game, EVERYTIME, Foxace. Your alignment remains doubtful and I think I should take some more observation of your actions. As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

He told me earlier that he usually acted trollish during conversations like these. What is your safe-trigger to which Mr. Foxace is a scumbag?

UNVOTE:

The very fact that one of your questions have actually shown some relevance has changed my mind about wanting a policy lynch, though you are still on my FoS.

As a right of paranoia, I'm putting you on mine because you seem to be agitated by Feysal's introspections.

Fair enough. Though I wouldn't call it being agitated. It's meh to me. He has very weak points. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a townie trying to hard to scumhunt.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Soo much to comment on that post it's ridiculous. I may be heading out with some friends so I may have to reply to that tomorrow morning. If not, then expect a reply soon.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

[quote="In post 151
When I asked you why you felt compelled to answer Norman's questions, you said you always feel compelled to answer all questions directed at you and that it's scummy and rude not to. In fact, it's not scummy to not answer questions, but it does look odd when you keep going out of your way to satisfy everyone. The thing that stuck out to me is that you said you thought it was rude not to answer questions, but then you changed Norman's words in a quote and suggested a policy lynch and said you didn't want to play with him. How is not answering questions rude, but doing what you did not rude?
[color=#0000BF Then you remove your vote on Norman and say that because he asked one relevant question, you don't want a policy lynch[/color].

What it appears is that you decided to ride the train against Norman when people were calling him a troll and did something you thought would give you a positive response by others. When you saw it didn't, you changed your mind, again it looks like you're trying to go along with others

It doesn't appear that you have any opinions of your own and are willing to go along with whatever the tide is at the moment
.[/quote]

Well first off, yes i do find it rude.

2. Yea, what I did may seem rude but I was annoyed with what seemed to be him just trolling and confusing the fuck out of everyone.

I voted for him in the first place because I didn't think anything he was doing or saying had any relevance to the game and he was just trolling. He proved me otherwise, so why would I keep my vote on him?

An d where exactly did it change? Norman still has the most votes on him. See above for why I unvote him.

I actually have my own scum reads right now. I am simply waiting for my number one suspect to get on and that is Pine.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Sooo much fail tags in that post. -_-
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Got to go. Be back later tonight.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:45 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Shadoweh, there's a lot to comment on, yet afer reading your 6 posts you have not offered anything of substance. Why is that?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Foxace36 »

The exception being your sixth post which is debatable.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:46 am

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE: [/vote] Did I even have anyone voted? Oh well, just incase.

VOTE: Shadoweh

Don't think I don't see you vieing this thread and yet you still haven't responded to me and haven't offerred anything of substance really.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:47 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Fail tags.

UNVOTE:
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:48 am

Post by Foxace36 »

FFS, now I might have just unvoted that vote....

LET'S TRY THIS AGAIN.

UNVOTE:
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:39 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 207, brizingre1 wrote:Jesus, this game is moving quickly, sorry for my inactivity atm, but I should be able to comment more now:
From listening to Norman, he's either some sort of underappreciated genius or a stupid troll, however neither are particularly indicative of alignment but I'm tempted to keep him in just to see what he comes out with,
kondi
, if you've played with him before is there actually some kind of odd method here or is he just (the more likely option) an idiot?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3921198: Don't like Pines a) attempt at buddying and b) jumping on the Norman bandwagon here.
Also on my potential scum list is Empking, hasn't posted much apart from changing his vote 3 times and didn't give much reasoning for any of those.
MaguaofIllusion seems fairly town atm, along with Tammy.
Foxace seems like slightly newb town, his reaction to the fake daykill seemed fairly genuine, although I still don't like his 'Pine is inactive' argument which he never explained
@Foxace
was Pine being particularly inactive?

I'm confused, what exactly are you asking me? lol

Also, why is it in every game I play people get a "Newb" read on me? >.<
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 214, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 212, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 207, brizingre1 wrote:Jesus, this game is moving quickly, sorry for my inactivity atm, but I should be able to comment more now:
From listening to Norman, he's either some sort of underappreciated genius or a stupid troll, however neither are particularly indicative of alignment but I'm tempted to keep him in just to see what he comes out with,
kondi
, if you've played with him before is there actually some kind of odd method here or is he just (the more likely option) an idiot?
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p3921198: Don't like Pines a) attempt at buddying and b) jumping on the Norman bandwagon here.
Also on my potential scum list is Empking, hasn't posted much apart from changing his vote 3 times and didn't give much reasoning for any of those.
MaguaofIllusion seems fairly town atm, along with Tammy.
Foxace seems like slightly newb town, his reaction to the fake daykill seemed fairly genuine, although I still don't like his 'Pine is inactive' argument which he never explained
@Foxace
was Pine being particularly inactive?

I'm confused, what exactly are you asking me? lol

Also, why is it in every game I play people get a "Newb" read on me? >.<

Sorry, rephrase: Why did you feel Pine was lurking?

I never stated that he was lurking. Just that he hasn't been online to follow up on his questioning (I'm not sure if it's intentional or not so I wouldn't necessarily call it lurking.)
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Lemons, eh?

Let me go reread through his posts.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'm having a hard time getting a read on him. From what I can tell though.....

- Accuses Norman of trolling et a lot of his posts don't seem somewhat serious and he is joking around in half of them.
- Jokes about scum lurking and watching town tear eachother apart. That doesn't sit well with me.

Hmmmm, I honestly cannot say anything about lemons. I need to see more content from him before I can give a valid read.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 am

Post by Foxace36 »

trolling yet* alot
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 222, Norman wrote:
In post 220, Foxace36 wrote:I'm having a hard time getting a read on him. From what I can tell though.....

- Accuses Norman of trolling et a lot of his posts don't seem somewhat serious and he is joking around in half of them.
- Jokes about scum lurking and watching town tear eachother apart. That doesn't sit well with me.

Hmmmm, I honestly cannot say anything about lemons. I need to see more content from him before I can give a valid read.

You realize Empking was watching the thread in and out when almost no one was around. Today, yesterday, and before that yesterday.

I'm not following....
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Wait wha-

I'm not following what exactly your are trying to say/ask.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I don't know? I was on pretty much all day though if that's what your trying to ask.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Yea, I had a tab of this game pulled up the entire day except at night when I stated that I had to go.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 am

Post by Foxace36 »

If you say so. :roll:
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I''m just thinking out loud here but....

Magua seems to be jumping on a a sort of wagon with Norman.
(Atleast that's what I got from that post)

Noted.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE:

I see you now Pine. No escaping. I would like you to respond to the accusations made against you now please.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:49 am

Post by Foxace36 »

And now Pine leaves the thread............
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Foxace36 »

*Heads to Deathnotes Game (Other game Im in)*

*Glances at the players browsing*

*Sees Norman's name*

*Heads back here*

You must be really serious about these background checks....
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 am

Post by Foxace36 »

real serious*
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 266, Jackal711 wrote:VOTE: Foxace36

My #1 scum suspect based on a quick read of this thread.

More analysis later when I've had time for a proper read of both this thread and the archive of the old one.

So you vote for me without any proper reasoning to offer? Seems scummy.

Would you mind providing your reasoning for your vote on me?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 am

Post by Foxace36 »

How is it scummy?

Is it not ok for me to ask the reasons as to why he wants to tie a noose around my head?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Haven't had a chance to read the original thread. I'm getting to a PC tonight so I can pull up the zip file and read through it.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'm on my phone right now....
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Ok....

I got to go for now though. In the process of moving and have some things to pack. Will be back in a couple of hours.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:55 am

Post by Foxace36 »

FFS, I'm back.

Can't pack til I can get some more boxes and tape >.<
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 279, Norman wrote:
@ ManiacalLemon: Are you Mafia alot of the times?

@ Foxace: After when you put your computer back, tell me: Who do you think is buddies with Maniacal Lemon?

@ Kondi: The same question I asked Foxace.

I never even stated that I thought Lemons was scum......
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:58 am

Post by Foxace36 »

That was during RVS......
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I don't even know how to begin arguing with that......

Anyways, I haven't looked to closely into Lemon's posts yet. I dont have a read on him.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 am

Post by Foxace36 »

You are acting as if I am going to agree with you on every point you make......

You asked me who I though lemon's buddies were when I never even stated that I thought he was scum. I don't understand the logic behind that.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Foxace36 »

12 games?

Holy shit man.....
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Foxace36 »

What Norman did right there was pretty dam scummy. I'm torn between him and Pine atm.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Mind = Blown
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Pine or Norman. Norman or Pine.

Pine.

Norman...

Norman. Pine.

Porman!

Nime!

UNVOTE:

I need to analyze both of their posts some more.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:30 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I've made up my mind. You just get scummier and scummier.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:41 am

Post by Foxace36 »

If you beieve him to be sucm, do you mind making a wall as to why you think so? Because all I see from Norman right now is persistant trolling, spamming, and fail scum-hunting.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 399, Tammy wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Why are you only concerned with questioning one person?

He is my top suspect.

I'm not the type of player to let loose and question 6 different people at once. I tend to lose track of things and I just don't have the time to analyze and build a case against so many people at once. I like to stay focused.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 412, kondi2424 wrote:Haze is in this game?

I don't like posts like these. It would be obvious he's in the game if you checked the player list. Maybe he's your scum buddy and you're playing dumb?

/thinking out loud
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

I'll have my reads posted up either tomorrow or tonight. I lack the motivation to build any kind of wall right now.

Also, your attempt at buddying up with me. Noted.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 429, Tammy wrote:
In post 402, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 399, Tammy wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:I didn't take tabs of people watching the thread. Pine was the only person I occasionally checked for as he was the person I was waiting to question.

Why are you only concerned with questioning one person?

He is my top suspect.

I'm not the type of player to let loose and question 6 different people at once. I tend to lose track of things and I just don't have the time to analyze and build a case against so many people at once. I like to stay focused.

Yes, but there is more than one scum out there. You're rather active on the board, so you have time to look at more than one person. How often do you build cases early on day one?

Yes, I'm active but atleast 80% of the time I am on my phone and it's hard to keep tabs of everyone and go and analyze more than one person unless I'm at a computer.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

I've only had 1 day so far where I had access to a PC for an extended period of time.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

*Is getting Scum reads from Pine and MoI so far*
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 461, Pine wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:Pine

Are you fucking serious?

I had made exactly one post prior to this. One. Which was an early suspicion of the current leading wagon.

And yet, you decided to more or less ignore anyone else and focus entirely on me, capitalizing on my absence.

You've referenced Epic Mafia, so I can't figure out whether this is general idiocy, or the completely ass-backwards and bad meta you've picked up from that site.

Reading right now to more fully catch up. I really can't stand these threads that put out several pages in the course of a day, then get pissy with people who are constantly behind. Stop reveling in your own waste, shut the fuck up, and let others catch up.

Dafuq is Epic Mafia?

I would comment more on this but I think it's pretty obvious at how mad you are getting. And not to mention the pointless reasoning for your anger.

My vote stands.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #471 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:26 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Can we get this day moving now?

Extremely scummy acts coupled with pointless rage. Pine is our scum, let's get this shit on the road!
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

show*

Fucking phone and its pointless autocorrect......
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Scum reads so far.....

MoI
Pine
CoolDog
Mastermind of Sin
Tammy

Will elaborate further tomorrow. (Heading to the theaters with a group of friends in a few hours to wait in line for the Hunger Games premiere! :D )
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:28 am

Post by Foxace36 »

So I'm busy getting ready and such.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Oh shit, I forgot about the hydra.

Im going to put him on my "Meh" list for now....

Im getting so confused by him. One of his heads seems obv town to me and the other is iffy.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Foxace36 »

And by iffy I mean as I'm getting a scum read on that head but not so sure about it now because of his other head.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:41 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I will do that then.

I can only do small things atm though. Will make sure to get back to everyone with my reads and such tomorrow.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Foxace36 »

21 pages........

Can we get a vote count?

This day has dragged on long enough......
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:26 am

Post by Foxace36 »

We are never going to get anywhere if everyone decides to throw their votes around willy nilly. We need to decide upon a lynch. It is the only way of getting more information to work with.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I said I'm buusy (Also on my phone) and headin to the line forr the premiere soon. I'll put it up tomorrow.

Also, my bad, I usually play Mafia with my gaming clan and we never have them drag out this long so its not normal to me for them to drag out this long.

And if you want to lynch me, go right ahead. Atleast, everyone will have more information to work with and maybe people will be able to decipher who jumped on my wagon the fastest and whatnot.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:39 am

Post by Foxace36 »

The honest reason for my reasoning for a quick lynch is because I am on spring break. I wanted to progress the game quicker than normal so there could have atleast been a lot of progress made before I have to go back to school and be unable to contribute as much. And now that I have found Pine to be obv scum in my eyes and other people see it as well, I just want to move on to the next day already.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Yea. Back in my forum it is usually 72 hour days and 36 hour nights.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'd like to hear your views and reasoning on the following people.... (I want to see if you are thinking along the same thought process because your scum reads are the same as minde, minus kondi. There are also some I disagree with a bit)

CoolDog
MoS
Shadoweh
Tammy
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:35 am

Post by Foxace36 »

That was to maniacallemon btw.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Foxace

cuz fuck it.

You are a such a bad ascum player Pine to the point it is laughable. Have fun with a noose around your head after I am lynched. Go town, yadda yadda yadda. Lets get this day on with already.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Well fuck, didnt see your role claim.

I take that back, tho I believe you to be bullshitting anyways so I only take it half back. Oh well, EVERYONE JUMP ON TEH FAWX WAGON!
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 658, brizingre1 wrote:I would be fine with lynching one of:
Norm - Fairly obvious why
trekker - Sadly just another troll, doesn't seem to be putting any effort into the game at all apart from voting people without any reasons
ManiacalLemon - Seemed scummy in the old thread and has continued to be - Continued talk of a jester, trying to bring back a roleclaim debate that had been put to bed, and his jump onto the CD wagon.
PereV - Seems to be trying to stay under the radar, watching the town fight itself, and again his jump on the CD wagion reeks scumminess.
@Perev
reads please
Pine - His claim was totally unnesecary and I dont like the way that he seems to be trying to divide the town into lawful vs chaos, firstly for his claim, and secondly for his recent posts about Norman
greenknight - Basically what MoI said above

After rereading Foxace, torn between whether he's scum or a newbie town, used to playing this game on websites like epic mafia, but I really dislike his scum list here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p3926392 and also the fact that he continues to promise to post his reads or make a wall soon but never does so puts him on my suspiscion list for now.

We need to decide whether or not too lynch Norman now, or just accept him as a troll and continue scumhunting. Personally I'd be in favour of a lynch.

What the fuck is this epic mafia people keep mentioning?

Also, I stated that I was going to post my readds today. I was at a movie premiere.

P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 663, LimMePls wrote:
Foxace36 wrote:P.S. If you read all of Suzanne Collin's hunger games books, don't go see the movie. It'll piss you off. Jus' sayin'.

Disagree. The movie was good. You're probably one of those people that freaks out because "OMFG no TOM BOMBADIL!" Newsflash: Movies aren't books. That's why they say they're "adapted" from the book.

Haha, don't get me wrong. As a summary of the general jidst of what happenned in it, it was good. And it was a very good movie on it's own. I just felt like the movie rushed all the emotional highpoints and it didn't really allow you to make those bonds with the characters that the book allowed.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:39 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Briz

Good movie. Just don't go in expecting it to compare to the book.

Also, I'm almost done with my wall on pine.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Pine wrote:Damn you MoI. I read 22 and practically squealed with glee at finding scum on page 1. But you pointed it out before I could

Seriously, 22 is completely useless, and worse, it's willfully obstructive.

Vote: Norman

Jumping on a wagon here with tthe lame excuse of "Lol I was totes thinking the same thing bro."

In post 461, Pine wrote:
In post 231, Foxace36 wrote:Pine

Are you fucking serious?

I had made exactly one post prior to this. One. Which was an early suspicion of the current leading wagon.

And yet, you decided to more or less ignore anyone else and focus entirely on me, capitalizing on my absence.

You've referenced Epic Mafia, so I can't figure out whether this is general idiocy, or the completely ass-backwards and bad meta you've picked up from that site.

Reading right now to more fully catch up. I really can't stand these threads that put out several pages in the course of a day, then get pissy with people who are constantly behind. Stop reveling in your own waste, shut the fuck up, and let others catch up.

In post 462, Pine wrote:

Dammit. This was supposed to be the quote for above. My browser sometimes substitutes the search for the quote when I do CTRL+F

In post 469, Pine wrote:Fuck you, asshat.

Scummiest responses I've seen throughout the thread.

In post 602, Pine wrote:Pretty much don't want to play this game anymore. People like Norman just make Mafia un-fun.

I'm a Chaotic Good Bard. I can Detect Law every night in search of the LE faction.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WfkFPJPEWXc/T ... /OpoQQ.jpg[/ing]

YOU WERE NOT UNDER THAT MUCH PRESSURE OR CLOSE ENOUGH TO A LYNCH TO ROLECLAIM LIKE THAT. You are either REALLY bad at this game (I don't think that you are though) or this calim is bullshit (The more likely option imo.)

In post 612, Pine wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Foxace

No reason to be voting Norman anymore. Foxace's bizarre tunneling behavior is just ridiculously bad.

I explained my reasoning. You are just just jumpin on wagon. Probably thinking it's be easy to get a noob townie like myself lynched.

In post 633, Pine wrote:You people questioning the timing of my claim - are you nuts? There was a wagon on me, picking up steam, led by morons who had no good reasons but were getting support from smart people that could actually make it happen. I straight up don't have time to keep up with the pace of a frantic lynch mob with midterms (though they're coming to a close soon) and if I'd waited to claim, it would have been ignored. My only option was either get really intense, really fast with this thread (which was impractical for me) or stop it dead in its tracks.

628 and 629 are practically scum claims.

Scum claims? I don't think so. It was 2am in the morning and I was pissed off at the reasoning I was being voted for and I honestly don't care f I'm lynched. I'll just flip town and you'll be the next one to go. Sooo go right ahead. You'll just be digging yourself your own grave, sucm.

That's as much as I feel like commenting on right now.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

NOOOOOOOO I screwed up my epic image..... Here's what it was :(

Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

@Tammy

No, I am not thinking it would get heat off of me. Everyone can go right ahead and lynch me. It will be easier to narrow down the scum because town will have more information to go off.

And yea. I'm a noob but I hate it when people can pick up on that lol. I like to contribute.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Thats kinda why. I dont want everyone to have myself in their heads when they are trying to deduce who scum is. I thought itd be better if I go so atleast town will have more information and people dont have to keep worrying about whether to wagon me on to the rope or not.

Thats part of what was goin on in my head.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Peregrine wrote:Foxace for 364- plus he replaced a scummy spot

What the hell was scummy about that post
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:40 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@MoI

I never said I didn't find trekker suspicious. Like I said in my ither posts... I like focusing on just one player at a time. I will move on to trekker next.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Not going to be able to post for a couple of days and since I may be lynched during that time... Here are my last scum reads.....

MoI
CoolDog
Shadoweh
Pine
LynchMePls
Tammy
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Ok, I'm at a friend's for a limited time so I have very little time to post.

For anyone suspicious of me you may question me now before I have to go. Which reminds me to post this....

@Mod I won't be able to post for a day or two.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Ok, so I'm just going to split them into 3 different sections.

Ones I think are scummy.

Neutral.

And town aligned. ones.

Give me a bit.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

So you just want me to post the ones I believe to be town aligned?
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Spoiler: These are the posts in which I believed you to be aiming towards helping town
In post 19, MaguaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: brizingre1

We do not like his lack of stance on the mass alignment claim.

In post 80, MaguaofIllusion wrote:We’ve got a live one here people – more Norman votes would be much appreciated!

His refusal to not answer my questions, during night time, is probably an act a scumbag would probably do and then vote me because I randomly make votes depending on first, roster picks and then detection.

How can I laugh at this post? Let me count the way.

1. My “refusal to not answer” – lulz, since that’s the opposite of what I did. Nice double negative.
2. During nighttime – the whole universe revolves around Norman and his time-zone.
3. He can’t even be definiative about my actions – my refusal is only ‘probably’ something that scum would do and thus something Town would also do.
4. He can’t even get the reason I’m voting him correct. I’m voting him because his post was filled with scummy fluff that has no bearing on scum-hunting and that he’s a poor excuse for a troll. We have the highest standards here on MS.

@ML
– why do you think my Daykill on Foxace was a reaction test? He fence-sat way too passively for my tastes and I run on a gut basis for scum-hunting unlike my partner.

And why would you ignore Norman? Is it your belief that trolls can’t be scum?

@Foxace
– You are calling Pine inactive when the thread is open for about 24 hours?

Further, why do you suspect Pine for wagonning Norman if Norman is scum?

In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So – you are wary of the wagon on Norman because he’s a non-scum hunting troll and those people are lynched for being themselves but you think the entire wagon is Town? Then why were you still voting Foxace since he was on the wagon when you posted this?

So my partner and I agree that Tammy and Maniacal Lemon are Town. So those still voting Lemon after their next post get bonus scum-points!

So my next vote is going into the following pool – or . Both have one post to justify why they don’t get my wrath …

Lord M
– why did you call out that there MIGHT be scum on the Norman wagon other than to take a nice soft stance that is completely Faux Town? Especially given you vote someone not on the wagon when you posted 121. Futhermore please link me to any posts of Normans that are not fluff / actually have scum-hunting. I find it very disingenuous that you attack someone for not having substance while celebrating Norman’s spam.

Y u no scum
– please explain to me why I should be voting for Norman given he’s not scum-hunting, is dual spamming and trolling, and generally needs rope / bullets stat?

So Norman – ?

Cooldog you need to explain why you keep mentioning Shotty in reference to this slot given he’s not in this game. I also find it interesting that you chose to downgrade someone else’s play abilities given your general rep here on site. I would think you’d be more understanding and less of a dick about it given what people like Reck do to you.

Dear Feysal – at what point does Norman’s complete lack of actual scum-hunting mean that we would be allowed to vote him regardless of his troll persona? Is it Day 2? Day 3? Please let me know when in your judgment we should be allowed to vote for someone who is not scum-hunting, trolling the thread, and stating he will never be clear in his reads or reasoning.

In post 189, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 186, Shadow1psc wrote:You might also note that I've called Foxace town on multiple occasions. I was waiting for some substance from people that haven't posted/posted much since the restart. I got what I wanted though, so let me read back into the original thread one more time, there was something that struck me wrong.

So let me get this straight -

You've called Foxace Town on multiple occasions and yet your vote is still sitting on him even after you post this?

If your response revolves around the concept of an RVS vote don't bother running that up the flag-pole since votes are votes and keeping your vote parked on a Town read regardless of how much pressure they have is scummy.

In post 327, MaguaofIllusion wrote:People who I have absolutely no read on and am happy to vote
------------------------------------------------------------

Empking
AurorusVox
PeregrineV
Y u no scum
LynchMePls
greenknight
trekker
Mastermind of Sin
Haze

Town
----

ManiacalLemon - Probably town from post #4, #20. Actually, re-reading #20, could also be some third-party lynching type role who needs to find/kill a specific alignment. Whatever. Not scum.

Shadoweh - Town for #16. Could be faked scum, but I'd rather leave intelligent, rational people alive at this point regardless of their alignment, honestly.

Tammy - See Shadowmeh.

Zdenek - See Tammy.

Norman - Almost undoubtedly town from sheer aggression. Annoying as hell, still town. Honestly stopped reading his posts around page 6 and felt much better for it.

Skenvoy - For stuff about alignment claiming in the original thread.

Cooldog - Ignorance is town, and there's no way scum would be so ignorant of who made up this hydra (that is, hitogoroshi and myself) as to confuse us with drmyshottyizsik and DGB.

Foxace36 (xvart) - Probably town just based on behavior while under pressure. Would reevaluate if he turned out to be an alt/had a lot of experience from another site, but so far he's received pressure from a number of places, posts profligiously, and continues to do the things that seem to annoy others.

Meh
---

Guy_Named_Riggs - Every nerve says "scum" but I've seen him play like this before and just be town. Wouldn't shed a tear if he died. Had a scumread on Skeletor from the first incarnation, which kind of edges him towards scum independent of his meta.

kondi2424 (Rang Tangler) - It's kondi.

brizingre - Did not like from original thread, but I agree with all of his reads in #207 so am reticent to pursue. I'm a softy like that. Still, a kondi vote is very meh. Waver.

Feysal - Feysal should have seen half of this hydra (that is, the hitogoroshi half) play enough to know how it works, and that erratic is par for the course. Still, Feysal is a paranoid waller, so, waver.

Scum
----

Pine - Because I'm bitter over AFFC. Also, #37 sucks. But mostly AFFC.

Shadow1psc - See Pine, re: AFFC. Also not seeing the town-Shadow-play. Mostly useless stuff so far. Argues theory with Foxace, things like that. If scum, look back at #106 and see who was voting Norman -- partner is in there. Actually, strike this, as it picks up a bit: but still a lot of Shadow's stuff is passive, reactive, so still scum.

Lord Mhork - So far his non-RVS posts have been defense of himself and hounding after kondi. I like neither. Disagree with Shadoweh on this.

Jackal711 (Malee) - One post, don't like, I don't have enough suspects, he can go here.

UNVOTE: Whoever the other head was voting

In post 350, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Funny I mention how trekker, Haze and Skenvoy have yet to post and they all mystically find the thread right afterwards. At least 1 if not more of these players is scum. Bank on it.

So trekker is a Epic Mafia troll VI who will also be ignored like Norman. They can go make finger-paints in the corner as far as I’m concerned. I’ll also insta-vote trekker if he gets to L-1. Fair warning is fair.

@Shadoweh
– in you completely fail to address the fact that you made an attack on ML for lurking out pressure that was terribly scummy. Backing off as you did smells of scum. Why shouldn’t I vote you right now?

@Haze
– So your – do you have reasons for voting pretty obvious Town or are you just scum who scrambled to get any vote down after being called out for avoiding the thread?

@MOD – Please confirm that all players received their Take Two role PM so I can start hanging the scum going “Oh, I had no idea this thread was up”

In post 464, MaguaofIllusion wrote:My other head is wrong. Norman is town. Aggressiveness is town. Stupidity is town.

Norman-scum is either getting himself lynched or getting himself vigged. Bad scum plan, *especially* in what is already known to be a multiscum setup. Norman's "I'm not OMGUSing, I'm voting him for voting me," is an obvious troll, not some blatant tell.

Seriously, town does stupid shit all the goddamn time, waaaaaay more than scum ever do. Every self vote I've ever seen that wasn't a hammer: town. Benmage cc'ing a cop in ASOIAF and getting him lynched: town. Magister-fucking-Ludi-fucking-claiming-cop-with-a-guilty-on-a-VT in AFFC: town. Town are morons.

So I shouldn't really be surprised that people in general are acting moronic here. Norman is a distraction, sure. Except in getting people to want him dead, he's been useless. Don't care.

MaguaofIllusion wrote:So between AV, trekker, Skevnoy and Haze we have at least 1 confirmed scum and possibly more. Good to know.

On this I agree with other head, except I don't think it's Skenvoy. And my money is AurorusVox. Has posted in another game over a period of a day, but nothing here.

Pine's still scum.
Shadow1psc is still passive, still don't like.
Wouldn't mind AV or Haze dying.

But Norman's town.

UNVOTE: Norman

In post 491, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@MoS
– Stop trying to bait suspicion. With Trekker and Norman around it’s never going to pay dividends.

Norman is a grade-A VI moron. Regardless of how Town he is per my other head he’s going to be actively helping the scum with his ‘antics’ until he’s dead. Mark my words … he’ll never be scum-killed. So if you want this string of stupidity to continue please feel free to not vote him.

For the record –

Other head – go refresh yourself on Clash of Kings and the process by which competent Town are killed leaving VIs in endgame to screw up what should have been an easy Town Victory. That’s a roadmap to what leaving Norman alive gets you.

is tingling my scum-dar. He’s keeping a generally low profile, talking around any significant thread activities, and is taking the position re: Norman I expect from scum – one that allows them to lynch him later on when mislynches are running low.

Any of trekker, Haze and Skenvoy are still great votes. Mod has acknowledged that everyone received new Role PMs so there is no reason why anyone can say “Oh hai, I didn’t know this thread was open”.

Lord Mhork
– so basically you were fluffing to look good when you said “There is scum there” since you actually didn’t have any suspects. Also – why didn’t you find the flurry on Lemon to be “odd” since it can't be considered any more 'well grounded'?

What have I learned from Norman? That he’s a Chesskid / Shotty / Furc level VI. There is no grand plan coming together. His tactics are pointless. Go through his ISO and count up the following –

Number of players he accuses of being scum – Wager it is approximately 60% of the playerlist.

Number of actual commitments to positions on players being scum – You will find Zero. His reads list at doesn’t commit to actual scum-reads on anyone. FOSes and “Might be scum’ aren’t actual positions.

Also Lord M – please link me to any completed game you have where scum .

Zdenek gets scum-points for his stance on Norman. Like Greenknight it looks like scum keeping his position open. The fact that they were voting each other (or people claim they were – I didn’t bother re-reading) in the old thread but have a 180 change in this one is worth noting.

@Tammy
– regardless of you stubbornness to not want to vote – who are you biggest three suspects at this stage

--

Shadoweh gets her own section –

First please confirm or deny you are a Mina Alt.

Shadoweh wrote:
To keep it brief, the amount of posts you have is not as important as when you have them. Dropping off in activity when you're under suspicion is scummy, but I've come to the conclusion that Lemon isn't really posting less so much as other people are posting way too much. I still want him to expand his suspicions, the attacks on Norman are too easy and it seems like he forgot he thought Fox was scum.

Oh, so your argument is that despite being at the top of the list ML was lurking out pressue. Let’s take a spin through the facts, shall we?

(note all times are my personal site time of EDT). Game rules say that prods are given every 48 hours.

You make your on March 20 at 10:40am.

Lemon’s prior was at March 19 at 6:09pm.

So you were pushing ML as lurking out pressure 16 hours after his last post and 36 hours after the game actually started. So before he could be even due a Prod.

No. Just no. The spam generated in the thread by Norman does mean someone not posting for 16 hours is lurking out pressure. At the point you made your accusations Lemon would not have been due a prod if he had not posted since the game started.

Your “he was lurking out pressure based on when he posted” holds ZERO water. You are scum who got caught with her hand in the cookie jar making a scummy argument and is doing everything you can to extricate yourself.

Die, scum, die!!!

In post 511, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 509, Foxace36 wrote:
Im getting so confused by him. One of his heads seems obv town to me and the other is iffy.

So if you think this is the case -

ISO me. Make a list of each post in one of two categories -

Obv-Town Head: Post numbers
Iffy Head: Post numbers

It should take exactly at most 5 minutes.

In post 607, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 602, Pine wrote:Pretty much don't want to play this game anymore. People like Norman just make Mafia un-fun.

I'm a Chaotic Good Bard. I can Detect Law every night in search of the LE faction.

Pray tell, how does detecting Law help you search for the LE faction as opposed to simply lawful players in general (ie, half the game)?

In post 610, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
In post 608, Pine wrote:Read the bold. I win if I eliminate the LE faction.

Yes, jolly good show, etc. Let me try again: do you think your ability to detect law is useful in helping you win?

In post 656, MaguaofIllusion wrote:The CoolDog wagon is made of Fail. He’s so clearly Town it hurts. I cannot believe how bad that wagon is.

Pine’s makes my head hurt. How in the hell did you get that you were about to be lynched? The Mod vote count after you claim had you at a whopping 1 vote. Even if every vote move after your claim was an unvote of you that puts you at 4 possible votes.

Foxace’s quickly following that makes me doubt there is a God. I cannot accept that in an ordered universe we would see this level of trolling / derp in one thread.

fits all the requirements for scum flying under the radar if you are looking for the non-obvious suspects. Also I’d certainly be willing to lynch him after seeing

– please go find a tissue elsewhere. I understand clearly about finding scum. It’s how I identified you from your blatant “Imma gonna lurk and then when I get called out respond in 5 minutes flat” VI tell.

@Shadow
so I had to ask. Do bad for you. I would probably have left Mina be even if I thougth she was scum.

Zdenek wrote:And I will continue to think that asking pointless question is scummy even if you flip town.

This demonstrates you are either terrible Town or scum then if you stand by this. Your laser focus solely on Tammy to the extent of ignoring the rest of the thread is noted.

You also need to provide support for this assertion with links – . Thanks for acknowledging we are Obv-Town though. I appreciate it.

My Town read on Lemon is fading every time I see him conjecture about .

@Lord M
. I know you aren’t a VI from MST3K Mafia so I know you can follow a line of thinking.

Your ‘OMGUS-lite’ regarding being suspected is noted!

@Tammy

Greenknight I saved you for last as dessert for me –

Greenknight wrote:I said I think Norman is unlikely to be scum, how on earth do you interpret that as setting up a future mislynch? It's particularly hypocritical given that in the same post you said the following

1. Immediately trying to deflect suspicion! Bravo!
2. Here’s what you ACTUALLY said

re. Norman: At this point I get the feeling he could be a Jester type role because he's been going out of his way to antagonize people from the start. I don't trust him but I also have a hard time believing that a regular scum role would play this way.

You specifically go out of your way to say he’s so scummy you can’t believe he’s normal scum and must be a jester. You know, the kind of statement that makes no sense and you can dismiss later with “Well, I guess I was wrong, he was regular scum” whenever you are needing that lynch not on your partners. Nice distancing from your own statement! You don't say he's Town but drop the "Too Scummy for Scum" fallacy.

Greenknight wrote:Implying that Norman is of negative value to the town and therefore it's ok to policy lynch him... it looks to me like you're the one potentially promoting a future mislynch here.

Implying? You act as if I’m hiding my opinion. I’m flat out saying he’s a Anti-Town VI who is detrimental to Towns’ well-being. I will lynch him the second he gets to L-1. Scum are the ones who like to keep VIs around. They are pocket mislynches later on and distract Town Vigs from the task of shooting scum early in the game. The BEST time to policy lynch in a Large Theme game is Day 1. You get rid of a VI and get valuable information regardless of their flip.

Greenknight wrote:(Also, policy lynches are a bad idea in this game, given that scum have 2 night kills to our 1 lynch and the scum are not in competition with each other. We can't afford to waste days just to lynch people for being annoying.)

Typical scum positioning right here – take what appears to be a "Totally Town" position that is completely empty. Of course scum have two kills to the one Town lynch (with possible Vig activity set aside). Facts you leave out in making your Faux Town Stance –

1. VIs are never killed by scum at Night and thus narrow down the pools for Scum to shoot competent Town.
2. You don’t even acknowledge the fact that Norman can be scum. He must not be a partner for you.
3. Cross-kills do happen in Multiscum. So crying “Why don’t you think of the Nightkills” is empty fluff. I can point you to umpteen Multiscum games where cross-kills occurred when scum was looking to kill what they read as Town.

Yup. Greenknight is scum.

In post 730, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So other head – you are up this weekend as per usual!

VOTE: Norman

Reminder
– At least one (and hell, probably 2 or 3) of trekker, Haze, AV and Skenvoy’s slot are confirmed scum.

And after .

Norman’s calling himself while voting for the most obv-Townie (other than this slot) Cooldog in thread speaks for itself.

Feysal being willing to just idle his vote uselessly and make where he spends overt amounts of verbage to tell Norman essentially “Play better” doesn’t make me feel good about his being of the Good alignment set.

@Foxace
– so you think Pine voting for reasons is scummy but have zero problem with trekker (pro-tip – that’s his entire ISO. “Norman is Cool – I vote with him”)? Nah, that’s not flying.

Zdenek wrote:Oh please, that is such garbage. A quick skim from your play in Atomic Mafia shows that you used the following reasons there to think that people who flipped town were scummy:

1. Player's dropping easily faked town-slips
2. Player's not being able to answer simple questions regarding stances that they've taken. For instance, saying there are tones of reasons why something is true, and then not being able to provide any.
3. Distancing from flipped scum.
4. Appeasement

I do not believe that you seriously think that none of these things scummy anymore, and suggesting that I am scummy for thinking that just because a town person did something scummy that the tell becomes completely invalid is stupid or scummy. SInce I know you aren't dumb you can guess which way I'm leaning.

1. So you know that the head who responded to you was in Atomic Mafia? How is that again?
2. For sake of argument – even if that was the case why are you

A. Using a single game as meta evidence that we are scum? Especially one where said head was Town and you just came of a game where you were SCUM PARNTERS with that head! Scumtasic!
B. Asserting that calling you terrible Town or scum has anything to do with the fact that your tell is valid? Pro-Tip – it’s not. Your assertion stopped being relevant when you said her questions were “worthless”. They aren’t IMO and you pushing them as such is scummy.

Afraid to directly call us scum Zdenek?

Zdenek wrote:For buddying with MoI there's Diddin and Conspiracy from Atomic Mafia, and I could find others.

Where are your links? Why didn’t you find the others?

Why didn’t that appear earlier in your reasoning? Why is attacking what you perceive to be bad logic in other’s attacks a scum-tell? Reasons … you are lacking them!!!

@Cooldog
– Tammy I read as Town and as Zdenek is in my scum pool.

Greenknight wrote: On the contrary,
scum love early policy lynches because it's so easy for them to blend in with the town with a vote that they don't have to justify
. You're acting as if it's inevitable for town VIs to get mislynched. Which is nonsense. If you can't get a sense for the alignment of a VI after a few days, then you're not as good a player as you obviously think you are. Oh, and in this game half the town leaves after the first scum team is eliminated, resulting in a 50% chance that any given player won't see the endgame. If you policy lynch someone just because you don't want them in endgame, there's a 50% chance they wouldn't have been there regardless. So yes, policy lynching is particularly anti-town in this game.

In regards to the bolded – Have any support for this assertion or did you just pull it out of your ass? Please link me to however many games you want and I can then show you an equal number of games where scum push against policy lynches. But please continue to argue that scum don’t like to keep incompetent and weak players alive so they can lynch them later. It’s why players like Norman and trekker are killed by scum at Night early and often :roll:

As to the rest of your response – LMP already showed how a side achieving a win-con can result in endgame instantly for the other side. Funny how your 50% statistic (which again, you pulled out of no-where) doesn’t account for that possible scenario or the many others where a VI mislynch results in the game ending.

So no, policy lynching isn’t Anti-Town or more Anti-Town than usual. Your attempt to throw around made-up statistics to support that stance shows you know you are on the wrong side of the argument.

Greenknight wrote:The rest of your attack on me is laughably bad.

Can’t defend against it so you play the ‘Dismiss and Pray’ game?

Lulz.

In post 772, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Also not a fan of MOI's "scum wouldn't act this way" argument for Norman. No idea why "aggressive" is a town tell. Scum can easily be aggressive, especially in multiball. And stupidity as a town tell is also so full of fail it's not funny.

At this point, I'm doubting you could seriously believe this. Scum want to be *less* aggressive in multiball so they don't get crosskilled.

Now, arguably in the case of Norman, he's not going to get killed by scum because of all the noise he provides. But he did this by painting a target on his back that reads "VIG ME PLZ". So, yeah.

LynchMePls wrote:Do you want a list of shotty-scum games that he got busted for being stupid? Cause I can definitely provide that. Start with the ghostbusters game linked above. So stupid != town and aggressive != town.

Yes, I would like this. You should take a moment when compiling this list to make sure that he's actually getting busted because his stupidity was a scumtell, instead of the Ghostbusters game you linked where he got busted for claiming someone else's role (which is, to be fair, stupid).

Foxace36 wrote:Im getting so confused by him. One of his heads seems obv town to me and the other is iffy.

@Foxace:
I see other head has called you on this, but I don't see an answer. Which of our posts do you find to be obvtown?

@PeregrineV:
There is no way, no how that you thought this was this hydra's first game.

AururosVox wrote:Lol at whoever called me scum for voting without reading the game. You want me to read 30 pages? Go do something heinously vulgar to yourself.

Lol you read the post but not who said it? Lol. Indeed.

--------------------

Other stuff.

Don't like Foxace36's self vote in #628. This reads incredibly like "Well, I saw Norman do it, and suddenly there are people thinking he's town, so maybe I should do it as well." I'm in total agreement with Zdenek's #626 on this.

What I *really* do not like about this is that this reaction occurs when he had two votes on him, from Pine and Norman...both of whom he thinks are scum.

Foxace36 #364 wrote:What Norman did right there was pretty dam scummy. I'm torn between him and Pine atm.

I've seen newbs react with the "lynch me and you'll be sorry," routine, but not when the only votes on them are people they think are scum...and certainly not when it is more likely the people they have scumreads on will get lynched.

As of #628, votes were as so:

Norman (6) - Empking, kondi2424, LynchMePls, brizingre1, CooLDoG, Jackal711

AurorusVox (2) - greenknight, Shadoweh
CooLDoG (5) - Shadow1psc, trekker, PeregrineV, ManiacalLemon, Lord Mhork
Shadow1psc (1) - Guy_Named_Riggs
Pine (2) - Mastermind of Sin, Foxace36

MaguaofIllusion (1) - Feysal
Tammy (2) - Haze, Zdenek
Zdenek (1) - Tammy
Shadoweh (1) - MaguaofIllusion
Foxace36 (2) - Pine, Norman

Yeah. Pulling your vote off of a scumread to put onto yourself when you're both tied in votes doesn't ring true.

UNVOTE: Shadoweh

Norman and Cooldog are both town. Other head agrees that Cooldog is town. Other head also agrees that Norman is town, but thinks he's too destructive to the town to live. Point still remains, we both think Norman is town -- just varied on his usefulness. (Protip, Norman: Maybe take a few days off. That'd be great.)

I retain my doubts about Pine, but figure that if his claim is real he'll die (LE scum would likely shoot someone they have to kill at some point to win, who could bust a fakeclaim of theirs (them being incentivized to claim chaotic to not get crosskilled), over the unknown of maybe shooting and hitting someone lawful and wasting their shot) and will revisit that if he's still alive in a few days.

The Cooldog wagon is full of fail. Shadow, trekker, Lord Mhork, AurorusVox are all people I would not mind seeing dead. Peregrine and ManiacalLemon are both only slightly above that. Norman is town but dumb. Etc.

Norman wagon is less full of fail (I'm obviously hedging my bets here because other head keeps wanting to get on it), but I think in the end misguided. If you think this setup is close to 2 3v13 setups, we don't have any lynches to waste on policy, so it doesn't really matter how fucking annoying you may find Norman, don't be voting him unless you actually think he's scum.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Ok, and now I got to go. Be back in a day or two.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

@Mod

I got on to let you know that I will be absent until sunday. I have rehearsals tomorrow and I have to perform in my actual play wednesday, thursday, friday, and saturday.
And on top of all of that, I have school. I MIGHT be able to make small posts here and there but don't count on it.

Thanks.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #112) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Just got back from my show and skimmed this a little bit on my phone. I only got about 5min so this is all I can post. (Will be able to actually be active again on sunday when show week at my school is over. These performances are exhausting D:)
Anyways, Im a Lawful Good Commoner.

I saw a lot of votes on me so I decided I might aswell go ahead and claim since I dont have the time to defend myself. Tho if you all wait til sunday then Ill be more than ready too as show eek will be over then.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #113) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:54 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Well since it's saturday I have a little more time to post.

I'm done with this game though. The amount of bullshit being tossed around is amazing. And for the person that asked me to claim, read my most recent post. I claimed Lawful Good Commoner.

I dont really care if you guys believe me or not. We are 41 pages in so far and still havent lynched anyone. Thats ridiculous! So I will keep my vote on myself so we can hopefully advance to day 2 sooner.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (isolation #114) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:04 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Im the only player that has a chance of being lynched before the deadline so why should I even bother trying to convince everyone to lynch someone else at this point? I think it be better that Im lynched so we can avoid a no lynch.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #115) » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:14 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Ok then, here are the 6 people I think you should all read into on D2 as i strongly believe they are scum.

Pine
Empking
Shadoweh
MoS
CoolDog
Trekker/LynchMePlz

Got to go now. My last show of the week is tonight and I gotta get ready.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1120 (isolation #116) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

Can finally start posting again. Yay!

Anyways, stop unvoting guys...... I don't want there to be a no-lynch and even if we could get another player lynched then that would still leave doubts in everybody's heads about my alignment. I think it's better I take the lynch so everybody can narrow down their scum reads easier. I'm becoming much too large of a distraction.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #117) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Foxace36 »

<b>@Mod</b>

I just don't have the time for this game right now so I am going to request a replacement.

<b>@MoI </b>

If you want me to place my vote somewhere else then fine....

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tammy

I haven't read too much into zd so I'm not sure about his alignment. From what I have read so far though, my three highest scum reads are Pine, Tammy, and Cooldog.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #118) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Foxace36 »

@Mod

I just don't have the time for this game right now so I am going to request a replacement.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #119) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I read into a few players last night (You being one of them) and I decided to bump empking off my list and replace him with you.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #120) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 am

Post by Foxace36 »

I'll leave you guys with that though. Our dog escaped and I'm gonna go look for him.

I still, however, just hope I am lynched. I have become too much of a distraction IMO.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

@Mod

Well fuck....
I didnt know that youve been rplacing people this whole game. I guess I'll stay but I cant be as active. Ill be able to make a few posts every 24 hours but not that much.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #122) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 am

Post by Foxace36 »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Foxace

My scum reads are...

Tammy
Shadoweh
Pine
MoI
Cooldog
Empking

Go town!

Bah.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #123) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Foxace36 »

Actually, scratch off MoI.

I meant zar. He has appeared pretty dam scummy in the short time he's been here.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 am

Post by Foxace36 »

That was my hammer.......
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon