kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:58 am

Post by kondi2424 »

I'm going in and out quickly? And you have, like, 7 suspects now?
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Norman »

Yes, I HAVE 7 SUSPECTS NOW, DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?! Yeah you are, you're not posting that much and you stray off a little bit.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 am

Post by kondi2424 »

Well, for one, I'm in twelve (about to be thirteen) games right now, and ten of them are in their day phase.
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Norman »

In post 302, kondi2424 wrote:Well, for one, I'm in twelve (about to be thirteen) games right now, and ten of them are in their day phase.

Everytime you say something senseless I become more and more insane and I start to hate you and anyone in this game.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Post by Foxace36 »

12 games?

Holy shit man.....
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:17 am

Post by ManiacalLemon »

In post 279, Norman wrote:
@ ManiacalLemon: Are you Mafia alot of the times?

@ Foxace: After when you put your computer back, tell me: Who do you think is buddies with Maniacal Lemon?

@ Kondi: The same question I asked Foxace.

I've never been.

Sorry I was away, I had band related practice most of the day. Gah, Norman seems scummier and scummier the more I read. Will reread what I missed more in depth.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Norman »

In post 305, ManiacalLemon wrote:

@ Foxace: After when you put your computer back, tell me: Who do you think is buddies with Maniacal Lemon?

I've never been.

Sorry I was away, I had band related practice most of the day. Gah, Norman seems scummier and scummier the more I read. Will reread what I missed more in depth.

How the hell do I seem scumbaggish? You seem to start getting more and more scumbaggish the more I read your goddamn comments.
Norman.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:24 am

Post by kondi2424 »

In post 304, Foxace36 wrote:12 games?

Holy shit man.....

:D
Show
"
" - theamatuer

"
" - vijay2vasandani

ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:29 am

Post by ManiacalLemon »

In post 306, Norman wrote:

I've never been.

How the hell do I seem scumbaggish? You seem to start getting more and more scumbaggish the more I read your goddamn comments.

I like how you just repeated what I said, but with an added factor of OMGUS. What posts of mine do you find scummy anyways?
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

Post by Norman »

In post 308, ManiacalLemon wrote:

I've never been.

I like how you just repeated what I said, but with an added factor of OMGUS. What posts of mine do you find scummy anyways?

Remember the music thing? Yeah that was one of the background investigations. Of how you listened to aggressive music when going on the computer, but you only said sometimes.

That gave me an idea you might be a scumbag. But then again, I might just be paranoid.
Norman.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 164, Lord Mhork wrote:And how am I not paying attention to the reasons I voted for him?! Gah! Elaborate if you're going to make accusations like that, yeah?

I think it's pretty obvious.

In post 88, kondi2424 wrote:I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting

In post 121, Lord Mhork wrote:Heh, I like Norman. He makes me chuckle.

Also, I think that wagon on him very well could have a scum, for a lot of people seemed to repeat the same points against him.

@kondi:
I'm not a fan of your or your . Have an upvote!

UNVOTE: Shadoweh

VOTE: kondi2424

In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

In post 129, Lord Mhork wrote:
In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

For you or for Norman?

In post 172, Lord Mhork wrote:Nope, I'm actually the godfather.

So, anyone believe in the scum subconsciously want to tell you that they're scum, scum-tell?

I'm pretty sure that I've seen it work, but I don't have stats on it's success rate.

I can see where MaguaIll is coming from regarding Shadow1psc's play being similar to his play in AFFC, but I wouldn't wnt to lynh Shadow1psc because of this meta arguement.

ShadowEh wrote:
My other scum read right now is Zdenek. His voting reasons don't feel right. Bringing up voting alliances is just something people do here, it's not indicative of alignment. His points on Mhork I disagree with, people babbling the same thing five times is a good reason to suspect a wagon of being scummy.

AVox's buddying isn't the only reason that I'm voting him, and while it's true that suggesting an alliance isn't scummy, buddying can be. Someone disagreeing with you is not a scumtell. I do not think that someone who over reacts as town is unlikely to do it as scum, I don't agree with your meta argument that he's town at all. Finally, I disagree with your take on wagons for a couple of reasons, scum are reasonably likely to try to stay off of wagons early on day one and to avoid being accused of sheeping scum will also often try to avoid it.

In post 298, Tammy wrote:Just a quick check-in to correct a mistake. I messed up the quotes trying to trim down my post. I'm not actually voting AurorusVox.

unvote

You should.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 244, Norman wrote:
brizingre1 wrote:
In post 241, Norman wrote:Pine disappeared as well... Foxace, don't think I might be crazy but I think the scumbags are denying their presence and they want us to kill each other.

I love this guy.

Where were you the other day? Did you see anyone shift about?

This stops here guys. Looking for scum by just if the read the thread without posting or not is not 100% indicative of alignment. And we are NOT going to lynch off of who has their "show activity" on or off. Plus as furc/fate point out you can't tell if they are actually reading this thread. Some people are in multiple games. However, I do think that the specific critique of empking is valid because he was under suspicion at the time of his "only reading". And Having the theme park forum up and just looking at it doesn't seem to be "trying to get into the mood" I call bullshit.
In post 258, Norman wrote:
In post 257, Shadow1psc wrote:Urge to follow policy lynch rising...

Yeah you do that. And while you're at it why don't you assassinate the vigilante!

WTF, vig claim?????????????

In post 288, Foxace36 wrote:I don't even know how to begin arguing with that......

Anyways, I haven't looked to closely into Lemon's posts yet. I dont have a read on him.

Second time you have said this. Do it or don't.
In post 302, kondi2424 wrote:Well, for one, I'm in twelve (about to be thirteen) games right now, and ten of them are in their day phase.

How you people do it, I will never know :wink: . However, this should not be an excuse for you not posting and answering questions. When you .in for a game I assume that you are going to play it to the best of your ability regardless of other on site matters.

I've never been.

Elaborate.

Going forward norman will become a really easy lynch for both scum teams to push. Right now I see norman as one of the most pro-active players in the game who is trying to scum hunt. I might be a little biased towards favoring the VI because I was treated like that before (and to a certain extend still to this day), but norman does not have the characteristics of being scum. And nobody as brought a good case against him. Lemon seems to be the main pusher of this policy lynch happy mob.

@lemon:
1) why is norman scum
2) what maid norman more scummy between your posts (I'm talking about above quote)
3) does being a VI increase your chance of being scum?
4) Lynch scum or anti-town?
after a wank.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by greenknight »

In post 115, Tammy wrote:
What do you think about the fact that AurorusVox backed LMPs argument that we should all claim with a wink that he had more information he'd share later if we wanted, and said that Feysal's claim completely fell apart in light of LMP's statement that Feysal gave good information for why his initial argument didn't work?

I didn't read anything significant into the particular fact that AV supported the idea of an alignment claim - it's more that AV was going, "I love this idea, I agree with X, Y is town" an awful lot more than what feels natural to me.

On that note, I'm a bit surprised that Zdenek is currently voting with me since he was calling me scum near the end of the previous incarnation of this thread.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Norman, you have just contributed a literal four pages of noise. Stop.

AVox's buddying isn't the only reason that I'm voting him, and while it's true that suggesting an alliance isn't scummy, buddying can be. Someone disagreeing with you is not a scumtell. I do not think that someone who over reacts as town is unlikely to do it as scum, I don't agree with your meta argument that he's town at all. Finally, I disagree with your take on wagons for a couple of reasons, scum are reasonably likely to try to stay off of wagons early on day one and to avoid being accused of sheeping scum will also often try to avoid it.

The points about AVox I would honestly be more comfortable he refute himself, but what other reasons are you voting him for? The alliances and buddying is the only thing you've brought up. The points about Mhork I disagree, he's more reasonable when every little thing isn't surprising him.

Lemons: Besides your best chance at living through today who's scum?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:22 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 313, Shadoweh wrote:Norman, you have just contributed a literal four pages of noise. Stop.

The points about AVox I would honestly be more comfortable he refute himself, but what other reasons are you voting him for? The alliances and buddying is the only thing you've brought up. The points about Mhork I disagree, he's more reasonable when every little thing isn't surprising him.

Shadoweh, you have no power over me. It's not noise, it's scumhunting. So if you have any methods of getting scumbags faster, be my guest. But don't tell me to shutup.
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 244, Norman wrote:
brizingre1 wrote:
In post 241, Norman wrote:Pine disappeared as well... Foxace, don't think I might be crazy but I think the scumbags are denying their presence and they want us to kill each other.

I love this guy.

Where were you the other day? Did you see anyone shift about?

This stops here guys. Looking for scum by just if the read the thread without posting or not is not 100% indicative of alignment. And we are NOT going to lynch off of who has their "show activity" on or off. Plus as furc/fate point out you can't tell if they are actually reading this thread. Some people are in multiple games. However, I do think that the specific critique of empking is valid because he was under suspicion at the time of his "only reading". And Having the theme park forum up and just looking at it doesn't seem to be "trying to get into the mood" I call bullshit.
In post 258, Norman wrote:
In post 257, Shadow1psc wrote:Urge to follow policy lynch rising...

Yeah you do that. And while you're at it why don't you assassinate the vigilante!

WTF, vig claim?????????????

In post 288, Foxace36 wrote:I don't even know how to begin arguing with that......

Anyways, I haven't looked to closely into Lemon's posts yet. I dont have a read on him.

Second time you have said this. Do it or don't.

How you people do it, I will never know :wink: . However, this should not be an excuse for you not posting and answering questions. When you .in for a game I assume that you are going to play it to the best of your ability regardless of other on site matters.

I've never been.

Elaborate.

Going forward norman will become a really easy lynch for both scum teams to push. Right now I see norman as one of the most pro-active players in the game who is trying to scum hunt. I might be a little biased towards favoring the VI because I was treated like that before (and to a certain extend still to this day), but norman does not have the characteristics of being scum. And nobody as brought a good case against him. Lemon seems to be the main pusher of this policy lynch happy mob.

@lemon:
1) why is norman scum
2) what maid norman more scummy between your posts (I'm talking about above quote)

It wasn't a vig claim on myself. It was a vig claim towards the whole playerlist. And I think there is atleast one. And if the vigilante wishes to kill, I hope he kills Lemons, kondi, or any of the other 7 people I mentioned.
Norman.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 141, Foxace36 wrote:So you are voting for me based on...

1. The person I replaced sounded scummy.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

If you want to know, I would have voted xvart for his, in my opinion, poorly reasoned vote on CooLDoG alone. Your reluctance to vote made it easy. I believe that is a trait common to scum, and not just to my early scum games. Scum can have a harder time coming up with cases on players they know to be town - though come to think of it, they would not know that in this game, with there being two confirmed scum teams.

In post 142, Norman wrote:As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

I trust that I answered this above.

In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Dear Feysal – at what point does Norman’s complete lack of actual scum-hunting mean that we would be allowed to vote him regardless of his troll persona?

The vote is not the problem here, it is the reason. You were obviously aware of Norman's reputation, yet you tried to label him scummy for a single post on page one, during the RVS phase of the reboot. If you had wanted to policy lynch him then fine, I would not have supported it but I would have understood it. Your attempt to call him scum for not scumhunting and posting fluff less than 12 hours into the game is way too early, and given his reputation for being erratic, it is absurd. For the record, I see nothing wrong about players who were not here for take one engaging in RVS.

UNVOTE: Foxace36
VOTE: Typo Incarnate

This was random in the original thread. It is not random any more. It seems MoI has been cursed to always be scum in every game I play in.

In post 185, CooLDoG wrote:I swear I read "this is a hydra between shotty and dgb" in your sig. swear to god.

But fate also has a history submitting fake daykills... and real ones on occasion.

In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:furc/fate

Okay, I have to assume you're not joking, and you seriously don't know who Typo Incarnate consists of. Can't imagine why, since the name of their hydra is the most obvious I have ever seen. Perhaps these few quotes I dug up from the original signup thread provide enlightenment.

In the original signup thread, Magua wrote:Magna.

I believe it's time to activate my our hydra.

y/n?

In the original signup thread, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Sure, if the Mod will allow!!!!

QT get!

In the original signup thread, MagnaofIllusion wrote:And the titanic force that is Maguaofillusion was unleashed on Mafiascum ...

it would never be the same!

MoI has already posted from the wrong account once too, and Magua posted twice in the new signup thread, so I don't see how there could be any confusion. Yes, their original signature did say they were a hydra of drmyshottyizsik and DrippingGoofball, which was an obvious joke if I ever saw one. Then they changed it just to ask a question like this:

In post 184, MaguaofIllusion wrote:Cooldog you need to explain why you keep mentioning Shotty in reference to this slot given he’s not in this game.

And should anyone be unclear about why I refer to them as Typo Incarnate, you need to read MoI's signature:
Number of times Magua and myself have been mixed-up since 9/13/11 - 9
Number of times prior to this that a mix-up directly resulted in the death of said player - 1
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by Zdenek »

Green Knight, AVox is summier, the fact that you also think that he's scummy, shows to me that you were actually scum hunting, and plus this is a multiscum game, so it doesn't make any sense to not vote someone because one other person, who you have had doubts about, is voting him.

ShaedowEh, the other reason that I am voting AVox is that he continued to push for the mass claim after it should have been obvious that it was a bad idea had he been reading the thread, so I don't think that he was seriously considering it, but was just arguing for it, for the sake of arguing. It stuck me as a disingenuous proposal.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

I don't really feel like catching up. Someone tell me what's happened so far and who I should vote. Pretty content to sheep for now cuz fuck it.
Permanent V/LA.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Post by ManiacalLemon »

In post 309, Norman wrote:
In post 308, ManiacalLemon wrote:

I've never been.

Remember the music thing? Yeah that was one of the background investigations. Of how you listened to aggressive music when going on the computer, but you only said sometimes.

That gave me an idea you might be a scumbag. But then again, I might just be paranoid.

You think I'm scum... based on my musical interests?
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:
@lemon:
1) why is norman scum

1 & 2: When he started out, he seemed to be attempting to scumhunt, but now he's pretty much making reads up from those random questions. He also seems very flip-floppy, very prone to OMGUSing, and has seven fucking scumreads... on pretty much everyone who's found him scummy.
3: Not really, but I have a scum read and a VI read.
4: Either
In post 313, Shadoweh wrote:

Cooldog, possibly Fox. MoS hasn't contributed much, and his only post was an RVS vote, way past RVS, and a response indicating he saw my feigned RVS, so he's possible scum, too.
PEdit:
In post 318, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I don't really feel like catching up. Someone tell me what's happened so far and who I should vote. Pretty content to sheep for now cuz fuck it.

This is scummy as fuck.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mastermind of Sin
TLDR; I'm fine with a MoS or Norman lynch right now. I'll examine CoolDog more.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

...WTF?....Really? What is all of this?
VOTE:shadow1psc

The one thing I actually remeber through reading this is that you changed your vote after someone accussed you of voting elsewhere. I don't like the vibes that's sending me.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 319, ManiacalLemon wrote:In post 309, Norman wrote:In post 308, ManiacalLemon wrote:In post 306, Norman wrote:In post 305, ManiacalLemon wrote:In post 279, Norman wrote:@ ManiacalLemon: Are you Mafia alot of the times?@ Foxace: After when you put your computer back, tell me: Who do you think is buddies with Maniacal Lemon?@ Kondi: The same question I asked Foxace.I've never been.Sorry I was away, I had band related practice most of the day. Gah, Norman seems scummier and scummier the more I read. Will reread what I missed more in depth.How the hell do I seem scumbaggish? You seem to start getting more and more scumbaggish the more I read your goddamn comments.I like how you just repeated what I said, but with an added factor of OMGUS. What posts of mine do you find scummy anyways?Remember the music thing? Yeah that was one of the background investigations. Of how you listened to aggressive music when going on the computer, but you only said sometimes. That gave me an idea you might be a scumbag. But then again, I might just be paranoid.You think I'm scum... based on my musical interests?I don't want to live on this planet anymore.In post 311, CooLDoG wrote:@lemon: 1) why is norman scum2) what maid norman more scummy between your posts (I'm talking about above quote)3) does being a VI increase your chance of being scum?4) Lynch scum or anti-town?1 & 2: When he started out, he seemed to be attempting to scumhunt, but now he's pretty much making reads up from those random questions. He also seems very flip-floppy, very prone to OMGUSing, and has seven fucking scumreads... on pretty much everyone who's found him scummy.3: Not really, but I have a scum read and a VI read.4: EitherIn post 313, Shadoweh wrote:Lemons: Besides your best chance at living through today who's scum?Cooldog, possibly Fox. MoS hasn't contributed much, and his only post was an RVS vote, way past RVS, and a response indicating he saw my feigned RVS, so he's possible scum, too.PEdit:In post 318, Mastermind of Sin wrote:I don't really feel like catching up. Someone tell me what's happened so far and who I should vote. Pretty content to sheep for now cuz fuck it.This is scummy as fuck. UNVOTE: VOTE: Mastermind of Sin

Ok, Lemons... Let me point something out to you. I don't do OMGUS, that's not my thing. Secondly, yes I think you might be a scumbag based on what music you listened to the last 3 or 2 days. Thirdly, I'm not flip-floppy, I can sometimes act crazy. And Fourthly, no I don't have reads on pretty much EVERYONE that votes me.
Norman.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by ManiacalLemon »

I will now commence a Norman.

Questions I have for Norman:
What is your favorite fruit?
What song are you listening to right now?
What is 2+2?
What is another name for the note Bb?
How many symphonies did Stravinsky write?
What is the capital of Mongolia?
Is the moon landing a hoax?
How many letters are in my name?
What is my avatar of?
What is your stance on gay marriage?
All of these questions may seem random, but they help me scumhunt. I won't tell you the results of my scumhunting, however, and I'll tunnel on you if I find one thing I deem scummy. If you don't answer, you're obviously mafia.

...Am I doing it right?
MaguaofIllusion
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
MaguaofIllusion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by MaguaofIllusion »

@Feysal
– If you’d like to point a single post by Norman where he’s authentically doing a single scrap of scum-hunting let me know. Also I’d like your answer on the point in the game where it is acceptable to suspect Norman .. .when does his shield of erratic playstyle expire?

So my other head thinks Norman is just a troll and VI and unlikely to be scum. So I’m going to humor him and just skip his posts until he gets put at L-1. At that point I’ll instantly move my vote to him claim or not. He is that toxic to the process of scum-hunting. And screams “I can’t be alone in the vote lead so I’m just going to pull some Implosion-style bullshit and vote kondi the nearest altenate wagon”.

Who has yet to post since the thread re-opened? AurorusVox, Trekker, Skenvoy, Haze

I’ll need to check up on their site activity …

So :

Please point to the post which triggered your Town read on Lord M. Have you ever played with him as scum? I have to say my personal experience with him as Town was not the same as yours.

Also I find it fascinating you are trying to push a “ML is lurking” stance given he has the 4th most posts in the game post-crash and more than double your personal posts. It’s like you think people will not actually fact-check.
A hydra of Faraday and Mina.
trekker
trekker
Goon
trekker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by trekker »

norman, draw some comics.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”