Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 117, kondi2424 wrote:Norman, what happened to your FOS on greenknight?

Also Kondi, one more thing. Why would you care about my FoS list?
Norman.
ManiacalLemon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
ManiacalLemon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:09 pm

Post by ManiacalLemon »

I wouldn't be surprised if all the scum were lurking, watching us tear the town apart.
kondi2424
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
kondi2424
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:11 pm

Post by kondi2424 »

When someone mysteriously drops off of it, it's shady.
Show
"
He's saying your an idiot redff
" - theamatuer

"
Also, kondi may not be scum anymore. I'll check with my die.
" - vijay2vasandani

Town: 10-22
Scum: 11-3
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Post by Norman »

FuDuzn... CooLDoG... Let the active people stop talking and let these mockers say something for once.
Norman.
Lord Mhork
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Lord Mhork
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Post by Lord Mhork »

In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

For you or for Norman?
Show
Seven Deadly Sins. Six thrilling chapters. One epic adventure.
Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords
Chapter One: Burnt Offerings

~
Get to Know a Mhork
~
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Norman »

They aren't talking at all...

If only I can remember where I put that note with people looking at the thread...

Damn it, curse my organization skills...

And Mhork I'm well aware Kondi might be scum.
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:15 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 52, MaguaofIllusion wrote:I submitted my Daykill on you.

Next time Seacore posts you will be flipped.

Shotty alert. :!:
In post 59, ManiacalLemon wrote:
In post 57, Foxace36 wrote:........

Anyways...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Norman

You seem like the best candidate for a lynch right now?

What say you?

Sheep much? He comes off as more of a noob/troll to me.

Are you really going to defend someone because they are a troll? norman can't be a noob, look at his join date.
norman wrote:As or Magnua, I do believe he might be a scumbag.
His refusal to not answer my questions, during night time, is probably an act a scumbag would probably do
and then vote me because I randomly make votes depending on first, roster picks and then detection.

Am I missing something here??? During night time?

norman wrote:Everyone else who didn't post and who is currently voting me right after Mr. Magnua did, I take you to be a scumbag.

Nice blanket statement thar.

In post 68, ManiacalLemon wrote:Norman is most likely a troll.
Riggs isn't defending me... his first and only vote is
on
me.
I'm listening to Attack! by System of a Down... Troll

This is literately the first time I have ever heard the "he is a VI defense" used multiple times by the same person by page 3. Why do you feel the need to defend someone this early. Eat a vote:
vote: lemon

In post 79, ManiacalLemon wrote:I'm going to ignore Norman's slot until he's replaced... if he's replaced >.>

Can everybody vote this guy now?
Am I doing it right?

In post 81, greenknight wrote:
In post 78, Empking wrote:
In post 76, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 74, Norman wrote:ManiacalLemon. You've earned yourself my distrust.

FoS: Lemons, MagnuaOfIllusion, Empking, Pine, and greenknight.

Until you 3 can tell me exactly why you're voting me, (exlcuding Lemons because I think he's trying to bluff me and make me think he's not a scumbag) you will remain on my FoS list.

As for Green Knight who recently asked why I'm asking these "random" questions... No these aren't random questions, genius, these are background checks and investigations.

So by the great power of deduction, your scum list and hunting abilities consists of people suspecting you? Is this correct?

What do you deduce from this?

Norman is clearly trolling. Sadly I don't think this behaviour makes him any more likely than the usual random chance to be scum.

Anyway, after reviewing the archive of the old thread,
Vote: AurorusVox
. I'm suspicious of the amount of buddying/alliance building he seemed to be doing.

You are buddies with lemon. Why do you feel the need to say exactly what lemon has said twice?
@MoI spoof account:Tell me who has just posted so I can run it through my patented shotty bullshit filterTM
In post 86, ManiacalLemon wrote:
In post 80, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@ML
– why do you think my Daykill on Foxace was a reaction test? He fence-sat way too passively for my tastes and I run on a gut basis for scum-hunting unlike my partner.

And why would you ignore Norman? Is it your belief that trolls can’t be scum?

Because I find it unlikely someone would kill this early in the day. Also, Seacore was online browsing this forum, and nothing was posted, so...

Also, I'll happily vote Norman. It's just hard for me to get a read on trolls. To clarify, I meant I would stop replying to his stupidity.

PEdit: Early information? And if you're replaced, and you're town, we can get a more pro-town player.
Unvote, Vote: Norman

I'm fine with this right now.

:igmeou:
SO you can't get a read on him and you defend him and you still vote for him.

Spoiler: the most fucking hilarious string of posts in game ever
In post 88, kondi2424 wrote:I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting

In post 89, Norman wrote:I'm neither what you said Foxace.

I'm really a nobody in this game. I'm the person that says alot of things in a certain room, as if I was talking about someone to someone, ranting about but then when you go in there, opening that door to the room, you don't see the person I'm talking to, and you don't see me. You see only the shadow of a body but you don't see a real person. I am the embodiment of obscurity.

That's what I am, and I will reman so.

As for Lemons, I don't think you know what I'm doing. But I'm not going to reveal even so if you and some of your delightful acquaintances lynch me. And even if you do, you're losing another number crucial to your manpower.

In post 90, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So what the above post indicates is -

Norman is going to be useless for scum-hunting purposes and isn't even an amusing troll.

He needs more votes stat!

In post 91, kondi2424 wrote:If he's not replaced by D2, I'll vote him.

In post 92, Foxace36 wrote:

I'm just here to confuse the fuck out of you and everyone else. I don't actually plan on offering anything of stubstance. I just want to have the pleasure in pissing all of you off.

That's what i got from that.

If that's how you're going to play, I just want you lynched period. Scum or not, a player like you has no place in this game

My vote stands.

In post 93, Norman wrote:Magua I'm definitive you are a scumbag. In fact I'm really seeing that you are one. Such a waste that you have to live.

But sometimes a man must sacrifice himself for his own beliefs if necessary. And if so, I'm willing to do that to make people see the truth of things.

And I'm not going to be replaced. No matter no how.

And no one answered if their original roles are the same roles on this game. I'd like to know what that the answer is to that.

And I am trying to scumhunt, in fact I'm really trying hard. You people aren't just realizing it.

In post 94, kondi2424 wrote:That was quite funny, Fox.

In post 95, Norman wrote:

No that wasn't funny at all. Understand, everyone, if you want to take me seriously, or are trying to, please think profoundly to what I am doing. I'm not being a complete waste of time. So please, stop trolling me. It's the way of how I play things. Kondi you know exactly what I'm doing and I think you only want me out because you either hate me or you're a scumbag. Everyone who has played with me, KNOWS, exactly what I'm doing.

In post 98, Foxace36 wrote:

No that wasn't funny at all. Understand, everyone, if you want to take me seriously, or are trying to, please think profoundly to what I am doing. I'm not being a complete waste of time. So please, stop trolling me. It's the way of how I play things. Kondi you know exactly what I'm doing and I think you only want me out because you either hate me or you're a scumbag. Everyone who has played with me, KNOWS, exactly what I'm doing.

I'm TRYING to take you seriously. Why do you think I took the time to answer every single one of your godawful questions? I honestly don't see the reasoning behind any of it.

In post 99, Norman wrote:Kondi, if you were to look at my posts before in my games, yes, you would know. It's a shame you really don't know what I'm doing and plan to replace me.

And Foxace, there is reason behind everything. In fact a number of reasons. Every witness I've talked to in this game, and in every other game I've written down notes of personality and current reactions. I've asked serious quesions and I've asked rather odd questions. I've even placed Paint pictures for lots of reasons. Sometimes I do different things, sometimes I do the same things in different games or games that look like scenarios from older games.

Sometimes you even have to be illogical to get the information you want.

In post 119, Tammy wrote:

I'm just here to confuse the fuck out of you and everyone else. I don't actually plan on offering anything of stubstance. I just want to have the pleasure in pissing all of you off.

If that's how you're going to play, I just want you lynched period. Scum or not, a player like you has no place in this game

My vote stands.

Meh...not a fan of policy lynches based on play style hate or comments like this. Sure policy lynches can be useful, I suppose. I prefer looking for scum.

100% agree. Listen to this guy people.
In post 126, ManiacalLemon wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if all the scum were lurking, watching us tear the town apart.
I bet all the scum are active and posting content less posts like the one I just quoted.

@Norman, I can usually make 3 posts a day. Two short, on like this. Some days I can do more, some days I can do less. This is dependent on my work load and the daily tv/cricet/sport schedules.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

actually, I could do more than this if there was more content.
after a wank.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 124, kondi2424 wrote:Alright, then, LM. Who have you seen that is a potential partner?

It's 5 pages in, not everyone has seemed to have checked in yet, and we haven't found one confirmed scum. Can you explain to me the benefit or purpose of looking for partners right now?
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 131, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 52, MaguaofIllusion wrote:I submitted my Daykill on you.

Next time Seacore posts you will be flipped.

Shotty alert. :!:
In post 59, ManiacalLemon wrote:
In post 57, Foxace36 wrote:........

Anyways...

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Norman

You seem like the best candidate for a lynch right now?

What say you?

Sheep much? He comes off as more of a noob/troll to me.

Are you really going to defend someone because they are a troll? norman can't be a noob, look at his join date.
norman wrote:As or Magnua, I do believe he might be a scumbag.
His refusal to not answer my questions, during night time, is probably an act a scumbag would probably do
and then vote me because I randomly make votes depending on first, roster picks and then detection.

Am I missing something here??? During night time?

norman wrote:Everyone else who didn't post and who is currently voting me right after Mr. Magnua did, I take you to be a scumbag.

Nice blanket statement thar.

In post 68, ManiacalLemon wrote:Norman is most likely a troll.
Riggs isn't defending me... his first and only vote is
on
me.
I'm listening to Attack! by System of a Down... Troll

This is literately the first time I have ever heard the "he is a VI defense" used multiple times by the same person by page 3. Why do you feel the need to defend someone this early. Eat a vote:
vote: lemon

In post 79, ManiacalLemon wrote:I'm going to ignore Norman's slot until he's replaced... if he's replaced >.>

Can everybody vote this guy now?
Am I doing it right?

In post 81, greenknight wrote:
In post 78, Empking wrote:
In post 76, Shadow1psc wrote:
In post 74, Norman wrote:ManiacalLemon. You've earned yourself my distrust.

FoS: Lemons, MagnuaOfIllusion, Empking, Pine, and greenknight.

Until you 3 can tell me exactly why you're voting me, (exlcuding Lemons because I think he's trying to bluff me and make me think he's not a scumbag) you will remain on my FoS list.

As for Green Knight who recently asked why I'm asking these "random" questions... No these aren't random questions, genius, these are background checks and investigations.

So by the great power of deduction, your scum list and hunting abilities consists of people suspecting you? Is this correct?

What do you deduce from this?

Norman is clearly trolling. Sadly I don't think this behaviour makes him any more likely than the usual random chance to be scum.

Anyway, after reviewing the archive of the old thread,
Vote: AurorusVox
. I'm suspicious of the amount of buddying/alliance building he seemed to be doing.

You are buddies with lemon. Why do you feel the need to say exactly what lemon has said twice?
@MoI spoof account:Tell me who has just posted so I can run it through my patented shotty bullshit filterTM
In post 86, ManiacalLemon wrote:
In post 80, MaguaofIllusion wrote:
@ML
– why do you think my Daykill on Foxace was a reaction test? He fence-sat way too passively for my tastes and I run on a gut basis for scum-hunting unlike my partner.

And why would you ignore Norman? Is it your belief that trolls can’t be scum?

Because I find it unlikely someone would kill this early in the day. Also, Seacore was online browsing this forum, and nothing was posted, so...

Also, I'll happily vote Norman. It's just hard for me to get a read on trolls. To clarify, I meant I would stop replying to his stupidity.

PEdit: Early information? And if you're replaced, and you're town, we can get a more pro-town player.
Unvote, Vote: Norman

I'm fine with this right now.

SO you can't get a read on him and you defend him and you still vote for him.

Spoiler: the most fucking hilarious string of posts in game ever
In post 88, kondi2424 wrote:I haven't seen any potential partners for Norman as of this point. Therefore, my vote is staying on ML.

PEdit: People should stop posting

I'm really a nobody in this game. I'm the person that says alot of things in a certain room, as if I was talking about someone to someone, ranting about but then when you go in there, opening that door to the room, you don't see the person I'm talking to, and you don't see me. You see only the shadow of a body but you don't see a real person. I am the embodiment of obscurity.

That's what I am, and I will reman so.

As for Lemons, I don't think you know what I'm doing. But I'm not going to reveal even so if you and some of your delightful acquaintances lynch me. And even if you do, you're losing another number crucial to your manpower.

In post 90, MaguaofIllusion wrote:So what the above post indicates is -

Norman is going to be useless for scum-hunting purposes and isn't even an amusing troll.

He needs more votes stat!

In post 91, kondi2424 wrote:If he's not replaced by D2, I'll vote him.

My vote stands.

In post 93, Norman wrote:Magua I'm definitive you are a scumbag. In fact I'm really seeing that you are one. Such a waste that you have to live.

But sometimes a man must sacrifice himself for his own beliefs if necessary. And if so, I'm willing to do that to make people see the truth of things.

And I'm not going to be replaced. No matter no how.

And no one answered if their original roles are the same roles on this game. I'd like to know what that the answer is to that.

And I am trying to scumhunt, in fact I'm really trying hard. You people aren't just realizing it.

In post 98, Foxace36 wrote:

I'm TRYING to take you seriously. Why do you think I took the time to answer every single one of your godawful questions? I honestly don't see the reasoning behind any of it.

In post 99, Norman wrote:Kondi, if you were to look at my posts before in my games, yes, you would know. It's a shame you really don't know what I'm doing and plan to replace me.

And Foxace, there is reason behind everything. In fact a number of reasons. Every witness I've talked to in this game, and in every other game I've written down notes of personality and current reactions. I've asked serious quesions and I've asked rather odd questions. I've even placed Paint pictures for lots of reasons. Sometimes I do different things, sometimes I do the same things in different games or games that look like scenarios from older games.

Sometimes you even have to be illogical to get the information you want.

In post 119, Tammy wrote:

My vote stands.

Meh...not a fan of policy lynches based on play style hate or comments like this. Sure policy lynches can be useful, I suppose. I prefer looking for scum.

100% agree. Listen to this guy people.
In post 126, ManiacalLemon wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if all the scum were lurking, watching us tear the town apart.
I bet all the scum are active and posting content less posts like the one I just quoted.

@Norman, I can usually make 3 posts a day. Two short, on like this. Some days I can do more, some days I can do less. This is dependent on my work load and the daily tv/cricet/sport schedules.

How do I know you might be lying about your working schedule...
Norman.
Y u no scum
Y u no scum
Townie
Y u no scum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by Y u no scum »

Fast game is fast >.>

Anyways votes off Norman. He's not scum this is just how he plays. And to be honest it wouldn't surprise me to see scum in his "wagon".

/Moneybags
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Norman »

Moneybags... You're Moneybags?
Norman.
Y u no scum
Y u no scum
Townie
Y u no scum
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Y u no scum »

This is a hydra account of Moneybags and Mcqueen. Mcqueen hasn't gotten back from whatever it is he does on his weekends yet; so yes, this is Moneybags.

/Moneybags
(^Note the post signature)
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 137, Y u no scum wrote:This is a hydra account of Moneybags and Mcqueen. Mcqueen hasn't gotten back from whatever it is he does on his weekends yet; so yes, this is Moneybags.

/Moneybags
(^Note the post signature)

Moneybags! Ahahahahahaha. What a great day to see you here. I was worried I wasn't going to see anyone familiar in this game.

I sincerely hope though, you aren't one of those scumbags.
Norman.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Feysal »

So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

I had one suspect from the original thread I can still remember, and that was xvart, now replaced by Foxace36. My reason for suspecting xvart was his scum read on CooLDoG, which I find questionable. I can agree with the part that scum would be just as confused as the town about whether to mass claim, and they could prefer to let the town sort it out for them. What I don't agree with is that scum would be any more likely to be confused about the setup, and make baseless and erroneous speculation posts about it. On the contrary, I think that is what makes CooLDoG town, particularly since Seacore's clarification post revealed that there was significant confusion within the playerlist.

Now, Foxace36 has made it easy for me to keep my scum read on the slot. Reading his posts has reminded me of my own first game on the site and the excuses I made for my reluctance to vote. I was not lying then, but that did not stop me from being scum in that game. The reaction test does nothing for me.

VOTE: Foxace36

Other players on my suspect list include Typo Incarnate, whose behavior so far seems erratic. I did not think that their suggestion in the original thread that the people caring about alignments were scum was useful, and calling for votes on Norman while acknowledging his trolling for what it is is just pointless. I'm not sure what I expected from that hydra, but not this.

About Norman, I have no read on him and I have never played with him, but his reputation precedes him. His playstyle can be called unconventional, and people should consider that before labeling him as scummy.

There is also ManiacalLemon, whose statement that the benefits of alignment claiming outweigh the risk was just bizarre, when he had only mentioned downsides in the same post.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Post by Zdenek »

AVox wrote:
MoI, want a voting alliance in this game?

Buddying with MoI.

AVox wrote:
I do. More on this later.
{/quote]

This is Avox wanting us to mass claim after it was obvious had be read the thread that it is terrible idea. It shows that he wasn't reading the thread or seriously considering the repercussions of the plan - which shows that at best he was just interested in getting a post up.

[quoite="AVox"]
Holy shit MoS is in this game. Voting alliance?

Buddying with MoS

AVox wrote:
So all in all, I see only positives coming from it and those trying to suggest otherwise are fearmongering or don't understand the reasons properly.

Trying to paint people who don't want to mass claim as scummy by accusing them of fear-mongering.

Vote AVox
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 139, Feysal wrote:So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

I had one suspect from the original thread I can still remember, and that was xvart, now replaced by Foxace36. My reason for suspecting xvart was his scum read on CooLDoG, which I find questionable. I can agree with the part that scum would be just as confused as the town about whether to mass claim, and they could prefer to let the town sort it out for them. What I don't agree with is that scum would be any more likely to be confused about the setup, and make baseless and erroneous speculation posts about it. On the contrary, I think that is what makes CooLDoG town, particularly since Seacore's clarification post revealed that there was significant confusion within the playerlist.

Now, Foxace36 has made it easy for me to keep my scum read on the slot. Reading his posts has reminded me of my own first game on the site and the excuses I made for my reluctance to vote. I was not lying then, but that did not stop me from being scum in that game. The reaction test does nothing for me.

Other players on my suspect list include Typo Incarnate, whose behavior so far seems erratic. I did not think that their suggestion in the original thread that the people caring about alignments were scum was useful, and calling for votes on Norman while acknowledging his trolling for what it is is just pointless. I'm not sure what I expected from that hydra, but not this.

About Norman, I have no read on him and I have never played with him, but his reputation precedes him. His playstyle can be called unconventional, and people should consider that before labeling him as scummy.

There is also ManiacalLemon, whose statement that the benefits of alignment claiming outweigh the risk was just bizarre, when he had only mentioned downsides in the same post.

So you are voting for me based on....

1. The person I replaced sounded scummy.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

Can't argue with those points. They seem pretty dam solid to me. /sarcasm
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 141, Foxace36 wrote:
In post 139, Feysal wrote:So we're live, there are already more new posts than there were before the crash, and we've shot straight past RVS. Things are looking up.

2. Apparently there is a correlation between my reluctancy to vote at first (Which I had good resoning for) and you reluctancy to vote as scum in a completely different game.

That's why I asked if you EVER sounded like this at ANY game, EVERYTIME, Foxace. Your alignment remains doubtful and I think I should take some more observation of your actions. As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

He told me earlier that he usually acted trollish during conversations like these. What is your safe-trigger to which Mr. Foxace is a scumbag?
Norman.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Norman »

As for Feysal, why do you think Foxace* is scum?
Norman.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@norman, read better, I said work load. I can post thought the day but it depends on my work load. Meaning that if I need do actually do something I will not post as much.
after a wank.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 144, CooLDoG wrote:@norman, read better, I said work load. I can post thought the day but it depends on my work load. Meaning that if I need do actually do something I will not post as much.

Maybe that's why I stop and think to myself each time... Which would explain why I'm typing alot of typoes.

In any event, Feysal, tell me your answer.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 142, Norman wrote:

That's why I asked if you EVER sounded like this at ANY game, EVERYTIME, Foxace. Your alignment remains doubtful and I think I should take some more observation of your actions. As for Feysal, why do you think Foxaxe is scum?

He told me earlier that he usually acted trollish during conversations like these. What is your safe-trigger to which Mr. Foxace is a scumbag?

UNVOTE:

The very fact that one of your questions have actually shown some relevance has changed my mind about wanting a policy lynch, though you are still on my FoS.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

i also stated that I only tend to act trollish during RVS. Other than that, mafia becomes srs bsn for me.
Norman
Norman
Goon
Norman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by Norman »

In post 146, Foxace36 wrote:

UNVOTE:

The very fact that one of your questions have actually shown some relevance has changed my mind about wanting a policy lynch, though you are still on my FoS.

As a right of paranoia, I'm putting you on mine because you seem to be agitated by Feysal's introspections.
Norman.
Foxace36
Foxace36
Goon
Foxace36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:11 pm

Post by Foxace36 »

In post 148, Norman wrote:
In post 146, Foxace36 wrote:

UNVOTE:

As a right of paranoia, I'm putting you on mine because you seem to be agitated by Feysal's introspections.

Fair enough. Though I wouldn't call it being agitated. It's meh to me. He has very weak points. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just a townie trying to hard to scumhunt.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”